Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
Different Perspectives |5|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

World Is Gonna Change |8|

17.1K 814 332
By saegulkim

4 years later

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Jungkook! I told you a several times to go and talk to Taehyung. Why in the world are you so scared?!" I exclaimed at the figure who was standing in front on me with his head bowed.

"It's complicated, noona." He said.

"It's not complicated! It's only complicated if you make it complicated!" I scolded him. "Go and talk to him. Trust me, he will understand."

"O-Ok noona." He said.

I stared at him for a while.

"Now what are you waiting for? Go!" I exclaimed. He nervously nodded like a bunny and left the site.

I sighed. Why is guiding him so hard? I took my books from my locker and started walking towards my next class. Then suddenly—

"Hey babe," A random man said with an evil smirk on his balloon face. "Wanna go out for a coffee tonight? At my place?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you new in this school?" I asked him as I stepped back a little bit.

"Uhmm Yeah?" He said.

"That's why!" I mumbled to myself.

"She already has a handsome boyfriend, so step back." Jimin, on the other hand, made a heroic entry and put his hand around my waist. Whoa whoa, he has never done that before!

"Uhh.." The guy looked at us for a minute. "Okay, so I am just gonna go and talk to a friend..." He said.

"Yeah, you go talk to your friend. Me and Yeseul will go to our class now." Jimin smirked and led me to our class, leaving that 'playboy' entirely dumbfounded.

"Wow, Park Jimin. You have literally never done that before." I scoffed. "Are you trying to win me over?"

"I have already won you over, Yeseul." He smiled at me. "Do you even realise how many girls are drooling over me right now?" He asked me and I started laughing.

"Yeah, that's because you go to a Yoga class forced by your mom." I chuckled and he sighed. He knows that I am not lying.

He averted his eyes. "I just don't like it when guys like him talk to you." He confessed.

"Aww, that's really sweet, Jiminie." I smiled but didn't get it returned by Jimin. "What's wrong Jiminie? Why aren't you smiling? Did something happen?" I asked him, concerned.

"N-No.. it's not that..it's just that," he looked at me. "I am your boyfriend, but we still haven't..." He looked away.

"Haven't what?" I asked him.

"We haven't.." His ears turned into a light shade of pink. "K-Kissed yet." He said and my heart broke into a million pieces.

That's right. 11 years now.

When we were young, we were stupid. Stupid enough to start dating while we didn't know any shit about dating. When we grew a little older, we realised the hardships of dating. Even so, we couldn't break up. At least, I couldn't break up. We have hardly ever said I Love You to each other. Still, Something inside me tells me every single second that he is the one and this relationship can last a little longer.

Even though Jimin and I were in a relationship, we never acted like a couple, except for a few moments like now. We acted more like best friends who'd share everything with each other. And that's right, we hadn't kissed yet.

Curse my mother for telling us that it was a sin.

"I just..don't want anybody else to kiss you before I do, Yeseul." He said as he averted his eyes.

"Jiminie," I held his cheeks. "Don't worry about that. We have a class test in the Calculus class right now so worry about that." I chuckled.

"WE HAVE A CLASSTEST?!" He exclaimed and I started laughing.

"Yes, but don't worry about it. It won't count in the finals." I said.

"Oh then it's okay." He sighed in relief and started walking.

**********
Jimin's P.O.V.

She looks so pretty while sitting in the cafeteria with her friends and eating a burger. I am so lucky.

I looked at her. It was my favourite pastime until—

"Stop staring at her, you creep!" Taehyung exclaimed at me and I sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"What do you want?!" He exclaimed again. "Weren't you talking about breaking up with her last week? And now you are here staring the crap out of her!" He scolded me and I averted my eyes.

That's right. My break up plan has failed. But I kinda wanted it to? She is so special and I don't want to lose her!

I knew that our relationship wasn't healthy, yet we still decided to carry on while we pretended that nothing was wrong. But I didn't feel like I could just give her up. Everyday I was just like—just one more week, and then I'll break up with her— but it never worked out.

"I don't know Taetae..I can't break up with her." I sighed in frustration. "After all these years, I still feel that our relationship can last a little longer." I said and looked at the flustered faced boy in front of me. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Did you just call me Taetae?" He asked me and I sighed.

"It was a mistake, Taehyung." I glared at him. "And do not misunderstand me as Jungkook. If you miss him then just go talk to him!" I exclaimed and he looked away.

"It's his fault, Jimin. I will not talk to him unless he apologises." Taehyung said and I sighed for the 100th time. Ego has made its way in between them.

"Guyss!!" Mr. Hoseok, our dance teacher, as usual, interrupted us from the conversation we were having. "I am having a party at my house tonight. You have to come, alright?" He smiled at us as he handed us over the invitation.

"Oh...okay?" I said, reflexively. Well, that was out of nowhere.

"And...you get to bring a partner too! The more, the merrier." He giggled and left the site.

Well that was weird and isn't it against the school rules?

"Isn't he like the coolest teacher ever?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Yeah, he is pretty cool." I said honesty. "So whom are you going to take to his party?" I asked him.

"Isn't it obvious? I am gonna take Jungkook with me!" Taehyung said happily. "But only if he apologises first." He said.

"Then forget it—" I was cut off my a familiar voice.

"Hyung..can we talk, please?" Jungkook appeared out of thin air and cheered Taehyung up in 0.01 nanosecond.

"Y-Yeah, sure.." Taehyung pouted as he got up. "I'll see you tonight. Okay, Jimin?" He asked me.

"Yeah, take care." I said and he left with Jungkook. Goodness, I never imagined Taehyung to be this gay.

I was all by myself now. Sitting alone in the cafeteria, eating your lunch alone can be pretty lonely. And yet, me and Yeseul have barely eaten lunch together in cafeteria.

That's it. We need a change.

This shall not be the case anymore. Gathering all of my self respect and confidence, I got up and went towards Yeseul who was having a fun chat with her friends.

"Hey, Yeseul." I called her out and she looked at me.

"Yeah?" She asked me.

"Can we talk for a bit, please? It's kinda important." I said and she stiffened up.

"I knew it." She looked away. "Alright, wait for me outside, I'll be there in a minute." He said and I nodded.

*********
"Yeah, Jiminie." She said with a sad smile.

Why is she so sad?

"Urm..you see..our dance teache—" She cut me off.

"Me. Hoseok?" She exclaimed.

"Yeah." I said. "He is having a party at his house tonight and he invited me."

"Isn't that against the rules though?" She gave me a suspicious look.

"Yeah, it is but you know Mr. Hoseok. He is damn chill." I said. "Anyways, would you like to be my partner for it?" I asked her and her face lit up as if I had saved the world or something.

"You are asking me out on a date?" She exclaimed. Oh..yeah, it'd be a date.

"Yep." I smiled.

"Yes! I'd love to come with you!" She smiled and I chuckled.

"Great then," I leaned in and pecked her on her cheek. "I'll pick you up from your house at 6. Don't be late, Okay?" I smiled.

I noticed her face which turned into a flustered crimson red and chuckled as I left towards my class. I looked like a cool guy from the outside but to be very honest, I was no more than a scared chicken from the inside.

We are much more closer now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 301 9
A/N: This was my first ever story. Not long but not a one shot. It's not the best of my literary style but every writer has that one story that isn...
17.2K 896 47
She receives royal treatment from him. He indulges her in every way. He respects her just as much as he respects his parents. She is to him like a pr...
23.7K 1.4K 45
"So you have a big time crush on my brother?" "I'm going to kill you Park Jimin," I said darkly. "This is going to be great blackmail," he laughed...
1.6K 756 20
A hard love story between 2 young people.They love each other so much.But will the fate let them be together? Jimin:My angel dont go! Yn:My love dont...