Wait for me to come home | Ci...

Per jskalsooeken

(Y/N) (L/N) is the son of the Queen of England, he is the childhood friend to Ciel Phantomhive, they were sep... Més

The invitation
Ciel
A promise from years ago
It's all black!
Home
Kidnapped
Kidnapped P.2
-no title-
Oof
'Scientist'
20th day
25th day

Saved

8.6K 220 3
Per jskalsooeken

(Y/N)'s POV
It's a week later after my kidnapping and I've only just woken up. I can see. I am so glad! But to go through all of that was just.. horrible. I opened my eyes slowly, turning my head to see Ciel sat on the bed next to me."Sebastian, he's awake!" Ciel shouted out to his butler. I think I'm at his Manor- where else could I be? I groaned, rubbing my eyes, starting to sit up. I saw Ciel smiling at me, which was a rare sight since what had happened, but it immediately faded once Sebastian walked into the room. The butler walked in carrying a tray, on it with two cups, milk, sugar and a teapot filled with tea. Some scones on it aswell. He bowed and left. Ciel helped me sit up properly, placing a plate with one of the scones on my lap, leaving the tea on the tray. No words were needed to be transferred, silence was fine for now. All I needed to do was stare into Ciel's deep blue eye, whilst he stared back into mine. That intimacy was all I needed right now.. other than to cuddle with Ciel.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

647K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.7K 67 4
They Torture me, the used as their own personal punching bag. Now I can show them what true pain looks like! All Ruby and Yang wanted to do was to he...
761K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 44.6K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC