Slugterran Saviours

Galing kay starlightinterlude

cover by @tiffsyyy Slugterran Saviours is a story about how a bunch of people defend Slugterra from a threat... Higit pa

before i begin
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
six individuals
two
one
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
SHARE THIS.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
a smol break!

Chapter 19

62 4 140
Galing kay starlightinterlude

Author's Note: EXAMS ARE OVER BLESS THE FUCK UP!! and sorry if this chapter is boring, i struggled writing this because i felt really tired the whole week and it's a filler so yeah, look out for typos, on with the chap

I want power.

"Come here, you filthy street rat!"

"No, please, I don't wanna go! SOMEBODY, PLEASE, HELP ME!"

I want to feel it with my very being.

"He's weak, vunerable, just like you asked, sir."

"Perfect."

And power is obtained by fear.

"You'll make the perfect weapon."

"And you'll serve me well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You could have went to anyone. Dana, Dacres and Debira Gemini, Archer. What the hell made you think of me?" He asked me almost angrily, his fists clenching in anger as he sat on the other end of the room, his turquoise blue eyes glaring straight into my soul, his glare as cold as ice. But just at the mere glimpse of his anger, the blazing potiental behind his glare, the fury in his fists, it inspired me. He could still do so much more, he could still be so much more. He's more than just a common man with a common job as a private slugslinging mentor. It's in his being, in his very soul. If you only gave him a glance, what you'll see barely scratches the surface of who he truly was, because that's who he was.

Now, I see why Blakk picked him.

"You were Blakk's apprentice, after all. He must have picked you for a reason." A low growl emitted from his throat, and he stood up quickly, his wooden chair flying backwards as his anger seethed in his body, boiling his blood as he barked back at me,

"And I told him I was done being his apprentice after the Unbeatable Master died! I didn't stand for murder and I still don't, and I'm not going to galavant around all of Slugterra on a crusade to corrupt and kill everything in all the caverns!!" He exclaimed, slamming his fist down on the mantel shelf of the emberplace, the white hot embers burning behind an invisible forcefield. I sighed tiredly at his defiance, and my gaze traveled downwards to the mantel shelf of the fire, framed pictures lined up along the shelf, polaroid photos hanged up along the mantel shelf, filled with grinning faces and laughs.

"You were perfectly fine with it three years ago." I pointed out, and he sighed exasparately, his fingers massaging his forehead.

"I lived in an abandoned building and was surviving off leftovers people threw in the trash! I had no choice!" He exclaimed, his hand waving around frantically to convey his point, and he finally leaned back on the chair. I rolled my eyes, and they drifted back to the pictures. Group pictures with Blakk's Elite, amusing candids with his arsenal, with some of the citizens of Quisingly Cavern. Yeah, some of the pictures were of his friends, his team.

But most of them were of that woman he loved so much.

Pictures of her squeezed up against him as his arms were wrapped around hers. Most of the polaroids consisted of him posing goofily with the same girl, pictures of her he took and kept, of her gazing amazedly at the Lumino Crystals, her eyes filled with wonder. And under one of the polaroids, black ink stained the frame if the polaroid in untidy writing, spelling out the words 'my electricity' on the bottom. I grinned maliciously, an stroke of pure genius causing an idea to manifest in my mind.

"You did have a choice. But you didn't listen to her." I taunted, leaning forward to him, grinning evilly.

"To your electricity."

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE GO NEAR HER, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!!" He screamed, and suddenly, I was pinned against the wall, his trembling fists grabbing my shirt, but I wasn't the slightest bit intidimated. Because behind the thin sheet of anger that masked his eyes was layers and seas of fear and terror.

"Oh, but dear Twist, I'm feeling quite daring indeed." I taunted, and the blood drained him from his face.

I had won.

"And when I feel daring, I need someone who can...restrain me. From doing the wrong things." He stepped away from me, leaning against the back of the couch, his knuckles white from gripping onto it to keep himself standing.

"From hurting people I don't intend to hurt."

"Can you be that person, Twist?" I asked him teasingly, knowing the answer to my question. His turquoise eyes met the floor as his fingers lay on the back of the couch, and he grimaced as he finally gave in.

"On one condition." He finally cracked, his voice barely audible, tears falling from his eyes to the floor beneath him. He looked up, staring straight into my eyes.

"She doesn't get hurt."

"Fine." I agreed, extending out a welcoming hand to him, a smile on my face. And dejectedly, he shook my hand, his eyes filled with regret. Because he may have the potiental to be something great, he may have the power to be someone the world would fear. But all that comes with one deadly weakness. The trick to making anyone kneel to you was to find that weakness they try so hard to hide.

And they'll be yours to command.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!!" She screamed as she shot her Frostcrawler, the slug freezing me into place, while her Hop Rock exploded on the ice, sending me spiralling to the ground. She herself was finally starting to crack after five days of me trying to take over her mind. But those five days made me fight for control over her even more, seeing her skill, her power, her abilities. The amount of power she possessed, the amount of skill she had, she could rule the world. But she didn't. Why?

"You could rule the caverns! You could be a queen, ruling over the pathetic beings in Slugterra! What could possibly be better?!" I exclaimed, my mind filled with geunine confusion as we battled, me directing the ghouled versions of her slugs back at her as one question rang in my mind, one burning question I couldn't answer, one I had for her.

Who wouldn't want power?

"Stepping on your bitch ass seems a lot better!!" She growled, her slugs turning back into regular slugs as she swung her arms, the furniture of the house crashing into me. I quickly hopped out of the way, causing the ground to rumble and shift beneath her feet. She held her ground, her eyes filled with desperation as her legs shook under her, nearly giving way. Her fists clenched as she snarled in anger, her eyes filled with fury, ringed with dark circles. Instantly, I was slammed against the wall, her hand wrapped around my body, suffocating me as a cerulean blue aura glowed around it, swirling serenely, like a shield. But I knew her game all too well.

"You think this is your mind to control, girl?" I chuckled darkly, and the colour drained from her face. Because the mind was where I specalized, it was my turf, where I had the advantage.

"If only you knew how wrong you are."

With a nod of my head, tendrils of neon green and midnight black wisps charged towards her, slithering on the ground, flying in the air. She gasped in shock, running away from them as they went after her, finally entering her body. Her eyes rolled up into her skull, her legs giving way as she crumbled to the ground. I advanced towards her, a victorious smirk on my face as I stared down at the girl, her weak body below my own, her eyes fluttering open as she regained consciousness. Her eyes met mine, her irises filled with ferocity as they glared furiously at me, filled with rage.

"Fuck you." She spat bitterly as her limbs shook and trembled with fatigue, dark circles ringing her eyes, sweat dripping down her brow. It would have been so easy to take control of her mind then and there, leaving her old self to rot into nothingness. I chuckled darkly at her defiance, her spirit.

But she knew I had won.

In seconds, she was pinned against the wall, choking as wisps of neon green and midnight black suffocating her as it invaded her mouth. She hacked and choked, her muffled cries for help drowned out by the dark energy raiding her mind, until it faded away, and she fell to the ground, unconscious, unmoving. I felt the dark energy sink into her bones, manifesting in her bloodstream, weaving into every fiber and particle that made up her body that I finally possessed.

I felt her power at my very fingertips.

And I smiled.

Because who would be able to stop me, with Allyson Héroe as my servant?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ataro walked to the training room, his footsteps echoing on the steel floor.

As he walked through the twisting hallways of the hidden base, his intimidating presence kept most of the soldiers away from him, the demonic ghoul that sat on the shoulder of Ataro's host slinger frightening enough to scare anyone away. Every step he took shattered the silence, causing the soldiers to tremble in fear as they shakily stood at attention, saluting Ataro as he passed. Ataro grinned wickedly as the disobedient slinger that was imprisoned in the depths of their own mind struggled against her bonds hopelessly, pulling at the chains attached to the wall, the walls of her cell trapping her in it's walls, enclosing her into the prison of her mind, her efforts in vain. Ataro didn't evem have to move a muscle, and the cuffs around her stomach, ankles and wrists grew ever tighter, the skin that grew on it over time shifting as it did, and she screamed in agony. Ataro grinned as she stopped fighting him, lying hopeless on the floor of the lab she lay in.

His footsteps came to a stop when he arrived at the front of a door, a plain door painted black, an eyehole in the middle of the midnight black door. Ataro placed his hand in the doorknob, twisting it open.

Savea stood in the middle of her living quarters in deep concentration Her eyes were shut, her arms bent as her palms faced upwards. Everything in the room floated above the ground, the wooden chairs flying above her head, every bottle and container she kept in her fridge levitating around the room, her bed inches from the floor. Nothing touched the floor, not even her bare feet, the bottom of her feet levitating a few inches above the ground. Her fingerless, midnight gloves lay in the air, floating carelessly. Ataro smiled as he gazed at the woman before him, her power unmatched from any other, her skill making her unstoppable. And yet, she still had a grace, an ageless beauty to her that no one he ever knew possessed, no matter how many slingers he had dueled, had possessed. He walked over to her, his body onches away from her

"I see you're ready to proceed with the plan at last, sweetheart." He murmured in her ear, his hands on her shpulders. She tensed up as his breath brushed her neck, his fingers fidgeting with the crimson red fabr every single thing suspended in the air slowly being lowered down to the ground. She lowered herself to the ground, opening her eyes. But this time, her eyes weren't filled with hate, or resentment at the sound of Ataro's voice.

They were filled with fear.

"To be fair, electrocution at that level normally kills people." She quickly forced out, walking away swiftly, grabbing her jacket from a chair, quickly putting it on as she started to clean up her quarters rapidly, avoiding Ataro's gaze. He walked over to her as she took containers from the table, her hands shaking as she transfered them into the fridge. Two hands held the table at either side of Savea, and she turned around in surprise to see Ataro grinning back down on her, a sickening grin on his expression.

"Yes, but you, my love, you have done every task I had given you, survived every obstacle I throw at you." He praised, trying to brush a strand of hair from her face, but she swatted his hand away, pushing Ataro back.

"Touch me again and I'll show you why people fear me." She snarled, her tips of her daggers aimed at my chest, almost touching the green flesh. I chuckled as I saw her furious expression, her eyes filled with absolute rage and anger, power and potiental.

"Ooh, feisty. I like it." I flirted, and she grimaced, dropping my host slinger, sheathing her daggers as she proceeded to clean up her quarters.

"Get out, Ataro." She growled and he quickly complied, leaving the room, closing the door shut. But as he left, he smiled to himself, seeing the power she could finally wield, seeing the abilities that were finally hers. And with her newfound power, they could finally proceed with the plan. He knew the electricity could trigger her powers, could finally tear down the prisoner that haunts her mind. He knew that Savea would feel the pain, but her prisoner would feel the consequences. But he knew Savea could handle it, he knew a simple shock wouldn't break the warrior she was. He knew she was stronger.

He knew she could destroy Slugterra.

Ally: FUCKING FINALLY THIS FILLER CHAPTER IS DONE

Aquito: took you long enough

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.6K 363 21
Never had the two thought they'd cross each other's paths again. Eli Shane and his childhood friend are reunited in the world of Slugterra, making ne...
9.3K 134 8
Basically what the title says, a collection of my small stories from multiple different fandoms. More in the first chapter! Thank you thank you thank...
66.4K 2.8K 23
what is beyond love? I will meet you there. cedric diggory goblet of fire extended summary inside! beautiful cover by the wonderful...
79.8K 1.9K 42
Alana lives in Slugterra, an amazing underground world. For years she lived with Will Shane- until he disappeared. Now, she's been living on her own...