'Cannon Fodder Will Rise!'Sys...

Por B1ackDiA

Yun LiFan who used to look down from the top is now working like a slave just because she was dragged and bou... Más

Prologue
Arc1.1
Arc1.2
Arc1.3
Arc1.4
Notice
Arc1.5
Arc1.6
Arc1.7
Arc1.8
Arc1.9
Arc1.10
Arc1.11
Arc1.12
Arc1.13
Arc1.14
Arc1.15
Notice
Arc2.1
Arc2.2
Arc2.3
Arc2.4
Arc2.5
Arc2.6
Arc2.7
Arc2.8
Arc2.9
Arc2.10
Arc2.11
Arc2.12
Arc2.13
Arc2.15
Author's Corner
Arc2.16
Arc2.17
Arc2.18
Arc2.19
Arc2.20
Arc2.21
Arc2.22
Arc2.23
Arc2.24
Arc2.25
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Not an update
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Arc 3.12
Arc 3.13
Arc 3.14
Arc 3.15
Arc 3.16
Arc 3.17

Arc2.14

35.6K 1.6K 686
Por B1ackDiA

Editor:MidnightFlowerBandit

****

Even though LiFan thought that last night’s event was unexpected and he felt like he has just lifted the rock, only to hit his own feet, he is still planning to maintain his usual conduct with JiWan.

Tomorrow’s routine still starts like the usual with LiFan going to JiWan’s apartment in the morning. Finishing in making the breakfast he removed the apron and went to wake JiWan up.

He first went to open the curtains then walked towards the bed to look at the man who is still sleeping.

Although his hair is messy and he wore a simple T-shirt (he thanked the god that he didn’t have the habit to sleep naked), that didn’t reduce his handsomeness even one bit.

Now that the sunlight has shrouded over him, his countenance seems to soften. The word ‘sleeping beauty’ really suits him at this moment.

At the thought of this, JiWan’s face from last night emerged in his mind and he needs to admit that this person must be favoured by god to have this kind of face.

He really is the enemy of all the men ah!

“Breakfast is read-” LiFan didn’t have the chance to finish his sentence. He was suddenly pulled by the person who seems to be sleeping so soundly on his bed towards him.

In a split second, LiFan is now underneath JiWan, staring at the man on top of him who didn’t even look one bit like he has just woken up. He is also giving him an evil smile.

“What do you think you are doing right now?” Inquired LiFan, who is still maintaining his usual calmness despite being in a somewhat dire situation.

JiWan’s squinted his long and narrowed eyes while grinning evilly at the beautiful man underneath his body. Then his low and seductive voice sounded out, “Aw? Aren’t you responsible for my health? Plus, where is my present?”

Upon hearing this, LiFan tightly knitted his slender eyebrows. Then he wanted to struggle out of the man’s imprisonment by moving a little when he unintentionally touched a certain part of the other man’s part.

His whole body suddenly stiffening once he felt something hard and hot touching his thigh.

Realising the other man has turned stiff, JiWan proceed to lower his head. Then he whispered in his ear in an ambiguous tone, “You’re right, I’m pent up down there and needs some relief. So why don’t you help me, hmm? I will also consider this as a present. How about it?” While he is at it he nibbles HeiXi’s ear lightly, which made LiFan tremble slightly and he involuntarily shrinks his neck to avoid his touch since this is his sensitive spot ah!

Of course, JiWan notices this as well so his lips immediately arched into a sly smile. Then he proceed to lick his earlobe which caught LiFan unprepared thus a light moan quickly escapes from his mouth which cause him to immediately cover his mouth with his hand. He stare fiercely at JiWan as a warning for JiWan to stop his action.

LiFan angrily shouts: “You! Stop this immediately! I’m a man!”

JiWan paused for a moment then lifted his head to look straight at the other man’s eyes then raised an eyebrow then casually replied: “I know.”

Hearing JiWan reply like he was talking about something trivial, LiFan could only open then close his mouth, at a loss of what to say to his straightforward reply. How can a women eater accept men so easily?! Isn’t he only interested in my face?! He really did think of doing ‘that’ with me?!

As for JiWan, he immediately takes this chance when LiFan was in a daze to capture his red seductive lips with his own.

LiFan widened his eyes in shock and tried to push the man away but somehow he felt so familiar with the kiss that he temporarily forgot to push the other away, allowing JiWan to continue having his way with him. Lifan slowly closed his eyes enjoying the familiar feeling that he had alway longed for.

Since JiWan is an expert in this he skillfully led LiFan around to drown in pleasure, which in return he gains lewd moans from LiFan.

JiWan’s blood boils once he heard his seductive moans and cannot stop himself from tasting this delicious meat that even the little JiWan is now standing straight and starting to twitch fiercely, wanting to immediately enter him, savoring this enticing prey until nothing is left behind.

His hand began to quickly undress LiFan’s shirt revealing his snow-like chest and the two red cherry dots in a plain sight to view. Not waiting any longer, JiWan’s hand quickly roamed over LiFan’s body as he caress the flawless snow white skin then slightly pinched the red cherry dot on his chest.

Only when LiFan shivers at the touch of his hand did he joilt up and flung his eyes open. Once he finally saw who is it, he started to struggle strongly and finally made JiWan stop his actions to lift his to head to look at him.

LiFan gasped for breath. While panting heavily he said: “I already have a boyfriend!”

JiWan furrowed his brows then his lips stretched into a mocking smile: ”Don’t lie to me, I’ve never seen you with anyone!”

LiFan is not going to back down. The corner of his lips hooked into a sneer; ”How can you know that when we are currently having a long-distance relationship?”

Once his words fell, the smile on JiWan’s face started to disappear as the temperature in the room also dropped significantly. JiWan narrowed his eyes dangerously. He pinched LiFan’s chin to make the man look straight into his eyes, then he talked in a solemn tone: “Who is that bastard?”

LiFan slightly creased his eyebrows due to the pain inflicted on him, yet he still fearlessly talked back without backing down: “You don’t have the right to interfere with my relationship. Also, you won’t know even if I tell you anyway.”

Silence befall in the room as the two men were staring at each other. When suddenly, JiWan laughed out loud. Then he coldly states: “Remember this, Hao HeiXi! I. Will. Never. Give. Up. On. You! So you better pray for that boyfriend of yours not to be found by me”

Finishing his sentence JiWan released LiFan’s chin and got off of him. Then proceeded to walk toward the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

As for LiFan, he stays there motionlessly, then patted his chest to calm down his heart that is beating crazily while digesting what he has seen a while ago.

The JiWan from a while ago was like a ferocious beast that when he spoke his last sentence he can sense the killing intent and the dangerous aura emitted from him, but what’s more was that he seemed to once again see his lover in him…

Although his lover is a gentle and a sweet man, that was only when he was in front of him. As for others, Tan Xiu is a cold and dangerous man that no one dares to provoke.

When he got into the car accidents that was plotted by the female lead, he was unconscious so he didn’t get to see how his lover dealt with her. Even though he knew what happened to the female lead from his lover later on, he didn’t go into detail on how he dealt with her. Even Li Yun shook his head helplessly once LiFan asked him about this matter, only showing a pitying expression for Su Laoer.

Also, no matter what Tan Xiu wouldn’t show his dark side in front of him so he never got the chance to know how scary he would be when he is angry.

Until one day he got assaulted, yet again, by his enemies on the way from his business trip although all he received was a scratch. Contrary to him, his lover was enraged to the point that he didn’t bother to hide his anger in front of him that he immediately went and dealt with those people. That was the first time he saw his lover being like that, and from then on he swore that no matter what he won’t do anything that would anger this male god. So now...

How come he is so similar with him?! Especially the feeling he got when he looked into his eyes...

However, no matter how much he wanted to believe in his intuition, he still forced down that thought since he doesn’t want to be disappointed later on. He won’t have his hopes up because the possibility of this occurring from the beginning almost equals to zero…

LiFan inhaled a deep breath and rearrange his clothes, silently exiting the room.

Since that incident in the morning, until they reached the company they have not talked to each other at all besides the need to talk about work, so the atmosphere in the office was so heavy that the poor Chen who came to give his report to his boss was standing stiff like a statue, not daring to even breath strongly. He was in so much pressure that even though the air conditioner is on, he felt like he is now basking under the scorching sun.

Chen took his handkerchief to wipe away the sweat that was dripping from his forehead while wailing in his heart: The hell! He just came today and he immediately encountered this demon boss! Why is my luck this bad?! No wonder Uncle Yu actually let him to enter the office by himself!

While he was at it he also stole a glance at the infamous personal secretary who is sitting beside his boss. Once his gaze landed on him, he was stunned and stared at him like a fool.

They said men looks the best when he is focusing on something, this, Chen nodded lightly in agreement. Then he slowly retrieved his gaze back to look at his boss.

However, once he saw his boss’s cold face staring at him like he is a dead corpse his soul almost flew out of his body, frantically searching for the reason why his mood seems to be even worse than before!

To his surprise, JiWan slowly stood up and walked towards the door: “Let’s go.”

Chen immediately followed after him. Soon, they both disappeared from within the office.

At that moment, LiFan finally lifted his head from the documents. He then slowly moved his gaze to look toward the door while supporting his lower jaw with his arm.

Since in the original storyline, it mostly narrated in the female lead’s point of view. That’s why during the time she is working as an apprentice the story didn’t go into details to talk about the male lead’s actions.

Well, at least I knew he won’t sustain any injuries later on. It is better this way that he is distancing himself from me.

Since he can be at ease with JiWan’s safety, LiFan went back to look at the documents in his hand and stopped thinking about the other man.

On the other side, JiWan finally arrived at a high-class club which only accommodates the riches. The moment he steps out of the car the club’s owner immediately comes to greet him.

‘’Good evening, Mr.Han. Please come this way, Mr.An and Mr.Ye are waiting for you inside.’’

JiWan only slightly nodded as a response to the owner and let him lead the way. Just his height alone is enough to stand out so now coupled with his devilishly handsome face JiWan immediately garnered everybody’s eyes to look at him. However, he didn’t even spare them a glance and ignored all of flirtatious gaze that was directed at him, only walking towards the elevator that leads to the private room on the top floor with his hands in his pockets.

The owner respectfully open the door for JiWan and Chen to enter. Then the owner proceeded to close the door after they have entered the room.

Upon entering, there are two outstanding men who are sitting on the sofa with some beautiful women sitting besides each of them.

The man who has a cheerful and mischievous smile on his face is An Yun, the owner of the biggest PR company in China, that helped JiWan in controlling the media. He is now joking with two beauties in both of his arms while his close aid, Rui, is sitting on the sofa behind him.

On the other hand, the other man, who looks exactly like a scholar and has a gentle and warm temperament, is Ye Shizun, a famous surgery doctor. His family also owns the biggest hospitals in UK while he is currently taking charge of the hospitals in China. His twin bodyguards, Xi and Yi, are sitting at the same table as Rui.

Once JiWan walked in, Rui, Xi and Yi stood up and respectfully bowed towards him, in which Jiwan only nodded then waved his hand at them to let them sit down. He then went to sit on the vacant sofa and poured the wine into his glass. A woman who is by herself hurriedly moves toward him but only to received a fierce glare from the man which made her immediately stop her actions and retreated back.

When An Yun and Ye Shizun saw this, they glanced at each other. The five then stare at Chen, in which he only shrugged his shoulders and shook his head in return.

So Ye Shizun gestured for the others to go out. Once there are only the three of them did he probe: “What’s wrong? I know that today is an inauspicious day for you and you don’t like this day, but what’s this?”

An Yun also chirped in: “That’s right! Did you finally contracted a sickness or what? For a playboy like you to not touch women! Don’t tell me for all these two months that you refused to come with us is because you actually don’t want to touch anyone?’’

He just wanted to mock his friend although he already knew that answer is impossible. However, who knew that JiWan just stay still and continue to drink his wine.

An Yun gasped in shock then immediately blurted out loud:
“ヽ༼⊙_⊙༽ノ Seriously?! Don’t tell me you have become impotent?!”

Right when he finished his sentence he was immediately bestowed a kick from JiWan exactly to the face, in which he narrowly escaped and rolled down to the floor.

JiWan angrily roared: “(╬ಠ益ಠ) You bastard! I’m not an animal like you! It has only been 6 months!’’

This time, it was the scholar’s, Ye Shizun’s, turn to be shocked, but he calmly inquires: “6 months? You? Seriously?’’

JiWan frowned when he heard this: “(¬_¬) What’s with that reaction?’’

An Yun, who has just crawled from the floor, patted JiWan’s shoulder. Then he pointed his finger at his own face: “What did you think of me in that aspect?’’

JiWan automatically answered without even the need to think: “Animal in heat.’’

An Yun nodded in acknowledgement, but then he states in a serious tone: “You are even worse than me, my friend.’’

Ye Shizun also slightly nodded his head. (¯―¯٥)

JiWan: “......”

..
.

In the end, JiWan gave in and finally confessed: “I’m chasing someone.’’

An Yun whistled and then lifted his glass to drink: “Woow, what kind of beauty is this? Do you have her picture?’’

JiWan bluntly said: “It is a man.”

An Yun sprayed all of the beer that he has just drank out: “Pfff..Σ(゚Д゚;≡`゚д゚)”

Even Ye Shizun, for the first time in his life his calm facade crumbled, revealing his shocked face: “סּ_סּ’’

An Yun coughed fiercely until his face went completely red: “Cough, cough…. Are you fucking kidding me?!! Is it April fool’s today?!’’

Ye Shizun unconsciously muttered: “His birthday is on the tenth of October, not on the first of April… (∩⌣̀_⌣́)’’

JiWan: “....” Just how bad is my image in these two’s heads?!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
KASHI Por stuckinatale

Ficción General

397K 19.9K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
80.4K 6.9K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
339K 39.3K 74
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...