Adopted a Soul Shifter (Compl...

Von TheMuffinPrincess

Hi, my name is Claudia Himmel. I'm 16 years old and live in a crappy orphanage. I had to come here when my pa... Mehr

Adopted a Soul Shifter
Chapter 1
Character Descriptions
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
More Character Descriptions
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors note
Sequel
Connor Franta

Chapter 6

9.4K 463 257
Von TheMuffinPrincess

***Claudia's POV***

After gym I had history.

I walked in and found an unoccupied seat in the back, and sat there.

While I was on my phone I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was one of those fake blondes. And by her smell she was a werewolf.

"Um what are you doing in my seat?" She says in a really snotty voice.

"Wait this is your seat?"

"Um like yeah." She says as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Ok then where is your name? Cause I don't see one. So go find a different seat." I say and got an 'ohhhh' from some people who started listening in on our conversation.

"Um did you really just do that? Do you like know who I am? I can mess you up!"

"Ha I'd like to see you try." I said under my breath.

"What did you just say?!?!" She practically yells.

"I said, 'I'd like to see you try.' I say loud enough for the whole class to hear. Or at least anyone who was listening to hear.

She raised her arm as if she was about to slap me but right then the teacher, Mr. Clark, came in.

"Hello class!" He said. "Britney why aren't you sitting down?"

"This bit-person took my seat!" She says.

"Well find a new one we don't have any assigned seats." He says back.

She groans then sits next to some people in the front, who might I add, looked terrified when Britney sat next to them.

"Ok so class we have a new student and her name is Claudia! Come on up here Claudia!"

Silently groaning I stand up and walk to the front of the room.

"So Claudia, where did you move from?"

"Um I moved from the lower part of Florida around the keys." I answer.

"Cool! So why did you move?"

"I moved cause I used to live in a crappy orphanage until I was adopted my Conner Smith's parents." I say plainly, while almost anyone else would have been shy about it.

You see I don't usually care about what people think about me. Do I can usually be very open about my life, except about me being a soul shifter of course.

I look around and see almost everyone's mouths had dropped. Almost as if they had seen an alien. Wow what if they did!

"Ok then," Mr. Clark says, as he is the first one to snap out of the trance they all seem to be in. "Would you please go back to your seat."

And with that I went to the back and say down again.

"Ok! Now can anyone tell me about the war in 1812?

I was soon zoning out only half listening to what he was saying. Mainly cause I already know most if this stuff. It's cool, because soul shifters are born naturally smart so it's easy to learn stuff. We can memorize things within days or months depending on what the subject is.

For me, if it's something to do with school or something simple, I can memorize it within days. But if it's really hard it will normal take my a month or two.

I'm soon awoken by the bell and I quickly pack my things and leave. But before I can fully escape I get pulled aside by Mr. Clark.

"I'm really sorry for making you stand up and tell us all of that personal stuff." He says with actual sadness in his eyes.

"It's ok, I'm usually don't care about telling people about my past."

'Ding Ding'

"Oh shit, well I'll just write you a note." Mr. Clark says.

"Thanks!" I say graving the note and walking towards my next class, music.

I absolutely love music, and singing and instruments! I'm weird, yes I know.

I get to the music room and hand the teacher, Miss Kelly, the note. And again, another werewolf teacher. I'm pretty sure all the teachers are going to be werewolves.

"Thank you...?"

"Claudia Himmel." I tell her.

"Oh yes the new student!"

"Yeah that's me."

"Ok well have a seat and we will start." She says with a really big smile on her face.

I look around the room and what I see surprises me. There are no chairs it desks. Instead there are beanbags, all around the ground. And people have moved them around so they are sitting with their friends.

But I see one girl sitting in the corner by herself reading. So being the nice person I am I go over and introduce myself.

"Um hi, my name is Claudia. I'm new here." I say sitting down next to her and a neon blue beanbag.

"Oh hi, I'm Michelle!" The girl says happily. She smells of werewolf and seems nice.

Michelle had natural blonde, curly/wavy hair and green eyes. She was wearing jean shorts and a black t-shirt that said 'suck it bitch'. It was actually a really cool shirt. And she has a black beanie and black and white converse.

Why is she sitting alone? She seems really nice.

"So what book are you reading?" I ask trying to be nice and make conversation.

"Oh, it's a really good book. It's called 'The Fault in Our Stars' I totally recommend it if your into teenage romance story's."

"Cool, can I read the back?"

"Sure." She says while putting her bookmark on her page and handing it to me.

It seems really good. It's about this girl how has cancer in her lungs and she meets a guy and they basically fall in love. I might read this if I have time.

I hand it back to her and Miss Kelly starts talking.

"Ok everyone, so we are going to be doing partner projects. Everyone will pair up and in 2 weeks you and your partner have to preform a song together. So everyone find a partner!"

I look over at Michelle.

"Hey do you want to be my partner?" I ask.

"Yeah, you seem really nice!" She says flashing me a really pretty smile.

"Ok so what kind of bands do you like?" I ask.

"Well I really like One Republic, Imagine Dragons, 5 Seconds of Summer, and other bands like that. What about you?"

"Honestly I don't know. We can just hang out at my place after school and I can listen to your songs and we can pick from there."

"Ok that sounds good! Oh and do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch? Just wondering, in case you don't have a seat already?"

"That would be lovely." I say in a posh, British accent. Making her laugh a little.

"Ok yay. I will just find you by your locker! What number are you?"

"I'm locker 126."

"Kk thanks!"

Soon the bell goes off and I walk to English class.

When we get there Mr. Jones. Who is a werewolf like all of the other teachers. Omg so many werewolves.

I say hi an tell him my name and he just hands me a textbook and tells me to find an empty seat.

I see Conner and go sit next to him.

"Oh hey Claudia." He says when I sit down. "Ha he already gave you a text book. Typical Mr. Jones." He says when he notices the big textbook in my hands.

"Oh god I hope he doesn't give us a lot of homework."

"Not much right now cause we're just reading novels right now."

"Oh praise The Lord!" I say while making some big hand motions.

He laughs at me and about a minute later Mr. Jones tells us to quiet down.

"Ok everyone, so we are going to be starting poetry tomorrow. But we already know that you can read poetry so... You are going to be writing a poem about something big that happened in your life! And it has to be true!"

Oh great. Everyone else is going to be writing about how they won a football game or something, and then there's me. Writing about how my parents died and I was forced to live in some random shitty place I was forced to call home for 10 years.

Conner looked at me with some sadness in his eyes.

'You ok?' He mouthed to me.

'Yeah, fine' I mouth back.

We started on our poems in class and we have to finish it by the end of the week. Yay! (Note the sarcasm)

The bell rings and I am so happy to be going to lunch.

I quickly run to my locker, dodging people left and right. Finally making it there.

I put away my stuff and grab some money for lunch.

When I turn around I see Michelle walking down the hall looking for my locker.

Quietly, I run up behind her.

3, 2, 1 "BOO!" I yell scaring the hell out of her and getting a few stares from people in the halls.

"Holly shit! You scared me!"

"That was the point." I say in a 'duh tone.

"Let's get going I want you to meet my friends!" She says practically pulling me to the lunch room.

We get into line and I get a slice of pizza, an orange, a bag of chips and a water bottle.

When I pay I follow Michelle over to a table in the back of the room. I look at them and smell that they are all werewolves.

"Ok everyone this is Claudia. Claudia this is Shay, Caroline, Grace, John, Cody and Sam. Sam is my ma-boyfriend." She says and when I look at Cody my heart skips a beat.

'Mate' I hear Nicole say in barely a whisper.

Oh shit.

He's actually really good looking.

He has dirty blonde hair that was kind of like Justin Bieber's first hair style. But Cody's looks much better. And his are an amazing ocean blue color. He had an amazing tan as amazing body figure. I swear he could be a model.

But his smell was was probably the best snell. He smelled like freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. And I'm pretty sure I was drooling a little.

I was suddenly snapped out of my trance when Conner came up and put his arm around me.

And I could hear Cody growl just slightly. But it was loud enough for me to hear.

"Hey Claudia. So I would like you to meet my best friend, Xavier."

I turn around and what I saw shocked me.

'Mate?' I hear Nicole say in confusion.

Wait how can I have 2 mates?

----------------------------------------(A/N)------------

BAM I bet u didn't see that coming.

Ok so I will post what the other people look like soon ok? Bye for now!

MUFFIN PRINCESS, AWAY!!! 😝

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.4M 370K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
3.3M 72.7K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
154K 5.2K 17
Hey my name is truth.This story is about how i got rejected.Then meet my 2nd chance mate then i went back to my old pack.Reveage was never thus sweet
57.5K 3K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...