Fairly Insane | {K.SJ}

By KabyHsu

The Wonderland Kingdom was burnt down into ashes. The only survivor was the King who managed to escape the re... More

Fairly Insane
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 13

1.7K 146 379
By KabyHsu

Jaehwa plopped down onto her bed without a care while the other two were being restless. Yoongi peeked through the gap of the door whenever he opened it slightly to check the condition outside. Jin, on the other hand, just stood awkwardly inside.

"Calm down. Nothing will happen."

"Why are there officers coming over all of a sudden?" Yoongi questioned as he didn't recall receiving any alert from Namjoon.

Jaehwa scratched the tip of her nose.

"I think the incident yesterday triggered the round check."

"Yesterday?" Yoongi looked at Jin who was still confused about the situation and hadn't grasp hold of the reality.

"Something about fingers being bent in a weird way and memories being erased. One that could only be possible by a green coloured eyed person."

Jin's bubble finally popped and he joined the conversation.

"But I've erased their memories."

"Those two were actually wanted by the police for always disturbing the girls. Turned out that they found them at the park after we went back. During the interrogation, one of the officers noticed his finger and asked. The latter couldn't explain how it happened and it made them suspicious. Amongst them was an officer with an ability to identify a coloured eyed person and they concluded that..," she paused and looked at Jin.

"That what?" Yoongi beckoned her to continue.

She sighed, "That the king of Wonderland was alive."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jimin was thrown into the car. His hands were cuffed and he tried to retaliate but the officers threatened to burn him.

Fear spread all over him as he was taken away.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung walked down the hallway and heard someone roaring against his bodyguards. He wondered who it was and followed the noise.

He came to a stop when he reached his father's room. He didn't remember being told anything about capturing another coloured eyed.

He peeked through the door that was left ajar.

Inside he saw a blonde green eyed boy with burn marks whom he immediately recognised as Jimin. He knew his father wouldn't touch Jimin at all since he had promised Yoongi that he wouldn't. He wondered why the other was brought here. He listened closely to what they were saying.

"Where is he?"

"Yoongi is at the hospital."

"I'm not here to chitchat, Park."

Jimin swallowed his saliva thickly.

"I don't have a slight idea of what you are trying to say."

Min shook his head and held his palm out to one of the man who placed a gun on it. Min ran his hand on the cold metal to draw Jimin's attention.

"You should know very well what this is, Park."

Jimin's breath was sucked in when the gun was in his sight. It wasn't normal gun. It was invented by the scientists to attack the coloured eyed. The bullets that enter the body would burn the insides of a coloured eyed person. It's not strong enough to kill one but it sure is painful as hell.

Min pointed it at Jimin.

"Now, speak."

Taehyung covered his mouth to prevent himself from making a noise and closed his eyes shut as he couldn't bear to see the sight any longer.

He turned away and ran to his room. He grabbed his mobile phone tightly.

"I need to tell, hyung."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi couldn't believe what he just heard. He knew that those suspicions would reach his father's ears and he was a hundred percent sure that his father was behind this search.

He nibbled his thumb as he tried to think of a way to hide Jin from the officers. During the midst of his brainstorming, he thought of something that he had forgotten to ask Jaehwa.

"Does your brother know?"

Jaehwa was about to answer when the door was slammed open. The three of them turned their heads to look at Hoseok who was at the doorway.

Without saying anything, he closed the door back and walked towards Jin.

"Hoseok, what's wrong?"

Hoseok didn't answer Yoongi and grabbed Jin's hand. Jin's eyes immediately flowed into green which caused the other two to let out a curse.

Hoseok swung the hand away and gripped Yoongi's collars.

"Why, hyung?! How could you do this to me?!"

"Hoseok, I can explain."

"No, you can't! You yourself is a coloured eyed person."

Yoongi's eyes widened and his mouth hanged.

"How-"

"I could tell, hyung. You always acted strange whenever I talked about the coloured eyed. How long do you plan to hide, hyung? I trusted you."

"Hoseok, please... please don't tell the officers about Jin," Yoongi pleaded. He knelt down on the floor as he clenched onto the legs, "Please."

Hoseok was speechless. He glared at Jaehwa.

"And you were siding with them?"

"They are in trouble."

"Jung Jaehwa! They killed our parents."

"We can't group all of them the same," she reasoned but Hoseok wasn't going to accept it.

"I don't care," Hoseok spatted and left the place.

Yoongi was devastated and Jaehwa watched the two in guilt. Jin couldn't comprehend anything and he knew this was all because of him.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Hoseok walked down the hallway and spotted Jungkook with a lollipop in his mouth. He was leaning against the wall while other officers were doing their job.

Once Jungkook spotted Hoseok, he pushed himself off the wall and grinned at the latter.

"So?"

"You were right," Hoseok sighed.

"What do you plan to do?" Jungkook asked as he eyed at the officers who were distracted.

"I'm not sure. I need some time."

"Anything you say, hyung."

Hoseok needed to clear his mind and continued his path. He was unsure of where to go but he needed to be alone. He couldn't believe his very own friend was a half breed. He wanted to reason everything out but it was so hard for him to bear. He wished it was easier to let go of the past than said.

After all, he saw his parents murdered with his very own eyes. Thankfully, Jaehwa didn't get to experience it and only saw the corpse. If not, it would've scarred her just like how it did to him.

"Dr. Jung," one of the officers greeted him and he smiled back.

"Are there any other coloured eyed people in this hospital left?"

He didn't know if he would regret it but he had made his decision. He would do this for the long friendship he had with Yoongi.

And so, he smiled.

"None that I know of."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi wanted to just dig a grave and bury himself. He couldn't think of anything to get out of the current situation and he ended up getting Jaehwa involved as well.

Yoongi's thoughts were interrupted by a phone call which he answered immediately.

Firstly, he was shocked to hear his brother's voice as he didn't expect him to take the risk to call him. After all, Taehyung's phone was tracked.

The second reason why he was shocked was to hear that his father had captured Jimin.

He couldn't let his be. He stood up to take a leave. He turned to Jaehwa and Jin.

"I know I've already troubled you so much but please take care of Jin," Yoongi asked for a favour.

Jaehwa raised her eyebrow.

"Do you have to ask?"

He chuckled, "Thank you."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin and Jaehwa were left inside. The two awkwardly sat on each side of the bed.

"I'm sorry," Jin apologised which caught Jaehwa's attention.

She turned her head to him and so did he. The moment they turned, their eyes met and they looked away immediately.

"Don't worry about it," she assured him as she knew he was feeling guilty, "I'm the one at fault. I shouldn't have brought you along with me."

"Don't."

"What?"

"Don't say that. I followed you because I wanted to. I did that because of my own choice. I wanted to spend more time with a woman who makes my heart flutter."

Jaehwa's cheeks burned and she slapped her own cheeks to distract herself. She squished her cheeks with her hands.

"You sure know how to make one's heart skip a beat."

This time it was Jin's turn to blush. He let out a cough to maintain his composure but his heart was doing the otherwise. It just wouldn't calm down.

The room was silent and they could hear their own heartstrings being played in a heavenly symphony.

The day was ending and the moon had taken over. The sky was darker and the stars had filled up. Inside the room were the two who appreciated their presence despite the silence produced.

That silence was cut off by Jaehwa.

"Don't you wish to sleep? You must've been tired from all the running."

"I wish I could."

Jaehwa wondered what he meant and she thought that maybe it was because he was having insomnia or something.

"Should I lull you to sleep?" She offered.

She then hurriedly tried to erase her words, "I'm not a good singer. I won't if you don't want."

However, she stopped when she saw Jin's sparkling eyes and she knew she had no choice.

She patted on her lap and gestured him to lay on top.

Jin didn't know how to respond but he still complied to it. He placed his head on her lap and she gently ran her fingers through his hair.

"I don't know if it works but my brother does whenever I can't sleep and it works for me."

Jin nodded his head and closed his eyes.

Jaehwa cleared her throat and once she was ready, she parted her lips and started singing. The dulcet voice of hers rang in his ears and the melodious song soothed his nervous.

Jaehwa was too kind to him. Jin knew that she might get into trouble because of him but his heart was telling him to do it.

Jaehwa's eyes widened when she saw the flowers growing in her room all of a sudden. The glowing of the petals in the dimly lit room made the place look magical and enthralling to the eyes.

She paused her singing when Jin got up from her lap. The other turned to her and locked gazes.

Jin's eyes soon travelled from her eyes to her nose and finally to her lips.

"May I?" He seek for her permission.

Jaehwa was hesitant but her heart had the answer. She nodded.

"Yes."

Without wasting another second, Jin pressed his lips against hers hungrily. Desire taking over him as the kiss continued. He lifted her legs and placed them on the bed as he got on top of her.

Jaehwa wrapped her arms around his neck and the two broke the kiss to catch their breaths.

Jin unbuttoned Jaehwa's shirt slowly as he once again pressed down to make out with her. Their hearts pounded even louder but they didn't care as they were in sync.

More flowers bloomed and the sweet scent made the two drunk in love.

They fell for each other even more by every single touch they made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 5.6K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
23.9K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
2.5K 89 24
Jimin had been living on earth for what must have been centuries now. He had lost all hope long ago. He was floating in a sea of despair when suddenl...
86K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...