Dope Boy Ambitions 3

By laila_duhh

Read Dope Boy Ambitions before reading! More

Prologue: Dope Boy Ambitions 3
A Fresh Start
Home Is Where The Heart Is
True Colors
Reincarnated
Too Deep
Oh Baby
Caught Between A Rock, And A Hard Place
Wake Up Call
Spilling The Beans
Nobodys Perfect
Little Do You Know
Connect The Dots
Playing With Fire Will Get You Burned
Wild Goose Chase
Red-Handed
Dirty Laundry
Bait Baby
Signing A Deal With The Devil
Chicago, We Have A Problem
Anonymous
Inside Man
Bringing The Bacon Home
Ahead Of The Game
Oh Happy Day
On A Roll
Playing It Safe
Love & Hate
Bloody Knuckles
King Kong
A Dangerous Game
Whose It Gonna Be
Dope Boy Ambition 3 Finale: Crown Me King
Sneak Peak! DBA 4
DOPE BOY AMBITIONS FOUR

Piggly Wiggly

55K 1.8K 1.5K
By laila_duhh

Joseline is not a character YET! She hasn't made her appearance inside the story.

King

Nick and I entered the home that once belonged to LJ.

"Take a seat." His cousin said leading us to the living room that needed to be tidied up at bit. "Excuse the mess." He moved clothes from off the couch that had holes in the arms of it.

"What's your name man?" I questioned.

"Danny."

We sat down and I wanted to get straight to it. "So you said you know him?" I asked referring to Carter.

"Yea."

"Personally?"

"Uh I guess you can say that." Danny handed us beers. I popped it open and took a sip.

"Lay it on us. Spill the tea. We listening." Nick rubbed his hands together eagerly.

"Well from what I do know his name is Carter Mack. Also known as the biggest fuckin' pig here in Chicago."

"He a cop?" I damn near choked on the beer. Danny nodded agreeing.

If this dude was apart of the feds it was gonna be hard busting a cap in his ass without the entire law interfering. Me and Nick already got many charges against us so this was gonna be a tough task.

"He arrested me not to long ago for walking the streets past twelve. He labeled it as jaywalking."

I shook my damn head.

"You know anything personal about him? Maybe where he lives?"

"Nah I don't know where he lives but what I do know is he got a son and a so called fiancé."

"Hold the hell up-" Nick stood up but I pushed him back down.

"You happen to know her name?"

"It's Jackie, or Joseline. Something like that." Danny went on.

I pulled at my chin hairs nodding slowly tying to put two and two together.

I stood up with a conclusion. "Danny man I appreciate your help." I dapped him up.

"No problem. You need anything else you know where to find me."

I nodded and left his house getting back into the car.

"Alright I say we find the nigga house and shoot it up. Simple." Nick said as he sat down in the passenger seat.

"No! Hell no. Did you not hear what Danny said? This nigga a cop."

"So what. We gone let the law stop us?"

"The law gone stop you by throwing your ass in jail." I sped off onto the road. "We gotta' be smart about this. But until we can come up with something we lay low."

"Whatever you say boss." Nick said. "Aye did you understand anything Danny was saying. He lost my ass at that fiancé and kid part."

I rubbed my chin. "I understood perfectly." I stopped at the light and looked at Nick. "He got a girl and kid other than Mo and the one she's carrying."

Monica

There was a soft knock on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?"

"Miracle."

"Go away."

She opened my door anyways. "You're mad at me?" She made her way over to my bed and took a seat.

I rolled my eyes. "You disobeyed me."

"Mom! I had to tell-"

"You didn't have to do anything! You should've stayed in a child's place and let ME handle the situation."

She sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not accepting your apology right now. Please exit."

"But ma-"

I pointed to the door and she left just as I asked her too. Three minutes later there was knocking again.

"What did I say Miracle."

"I don't know because I ain't Miracle." Nick entered my room with a McDonald's bag and pain killers. "Hey sis how you feeling?"

"Like I've been hit by a truck."

"That's exactly why I brought you these." He handed me the Advil and I popped two pills in my mouth and washed them down with water.

He sat on the edge of my bed and I opened the McDonald's bag and started to eat the hot fries.

"What you been doing today?" I asked licking my fingers.

"Uh." He rubbed the back of his head. "Me and King been handling business."

I slowly nodded then heard King's voice. "Nick!"

Nick got up from the bed and I did as well. I leaned against the railing at the top of the steps and looked down at King.

He noticed and looked up me. He motioned for me to come down and I slowly went down the steps.

"Can I help you?"

"Not with that attitude." King said.

I rolled my eyes to the left and folded my arms. "If you're here to apologize-"

"Apologize!?  For something that you did?" King chuckled. "You funny."

"Apologize for the way you reacted."

"How did you want to react Mo! Huh? Did you want me to tell you it's okay and I'll help take care of a baby that's not mine! If anything you should apologize to me!"

I shook my head. "You've yet to realize that I did the same for you. But that's okay, I'm not apologizing for shit. I know what I did was wrong! At least I can see my mistakes! Something that you've failed to to. I did what I did and honestly I'm not sorry. And if you think I'm about to get on my knees begging you to stay and forgive me I'm not." I told him straight up. "I'm done chasing after you."

King smacked his lips. "Nick let's go."

"What about-" Nick said but got cut off by King.

"LETS GO!"

"Stop ordering me around like I'm your damn dog." Nick said walking out the door behind King.

I slammed it shut and locked it in the process. When I turned around I saw Miracle standing on the stairs.

"Still don't forgive me?"

"Goodnight."
*

*

*

Monica

"The next person who throws a paper ball will get a two day suspension!" I turned towards my class and fussed. They were full of energy to say it's Monday. 

The bell sounded and they all stampeded out of the door.

I went to sit at my desk and felt like crying and screaming.

"Hold on let me check on my mom." Miracle told her friends and entered my class.

"Ma you okay? You want a sprite from the vending machine?"

"No. I'll be okay."

"You coming Miracle?" Her friends stood in the doorway looking at her.

Miracle kissed my cheek then went with them to lunch.

While sitting at my desk I felt those sharp pains from earlier this week return. I picked up my phone and dialed a number. The phone rang a couple seconds before they picked up.

"Dr. Jax? I need to schedule an appointment."

King

Nick and I sat in the car across from the Chicago police department watching.

"Is that him?" Nick said every time a cop came out the door.

"I don't know Nick damn." I said watching  the door.

A loud tap on our window caused us both to jump. It was a crackhead.

"Man what!" I yelled and cracked my window a little.

"Hey King. I heard you was back. You got something." The lady blew her breath in my face.

"If you don't get yo' ass away from my car!" I fussed through clenched teeth. She act like we weren't sitting right across the house of police.

"Who y'all looking for." The lady with three teeth in her mouth said noticing Nick and I staring at the door.

"Nobody." I said.

"Carter. You know him?" Nick said and I sighed.

"Officer Mack? Yea I know him." Our heads turned and we have her our full attention.

"You know what he look like?" I questioned.

She pointed. "He's coming this way." We turned seeing a cop heading towards our car.

"Shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 27
Just Read It!
Stuck By nunu🥶

Teen Fiction

22.1K 1K 12
Just read it.
1.5M 59.2K 26
Sequel to "The Game" don't read this if you haven't read "The Game" Ace and Lauren our back. New characters come in bringing in new drama. A big bom...
24.2K 499 59
Read to find out❤️ VERY FIRST BOOK VOTE AND COMMENT