Behind the Books: A Day In DR...

Por robonxt

In Behind the Books, you'll get to see the characters in their daily lives and also the author in his natural... Mais

2/22/2018 - Welcome...?
4/14/2018 - ??? Revealed!
5/19/2018 - Going Where?
12/23/2018 - We're Here!
5/29/2019 - The Raging Archives of Silent Hearts
1/1/2021 - A Fresh New Start

3/14/2018 - π Day

27 2 5
Por robonxt

In *the same* room far away, where stories are made and dreams come true...

The author*banging head on the table* : AAGGHH!

Keiko: Master, have you- Master! What happened!?

The author*buries face in pillow* : Mmffmphmmmfhph!

Yumi *worried* : Was it because of me...?

Keiko *evil stare at Yumi* : What did you do to him?

Yumi *backs away from Keiko* : Uhh... I.. umm... *runs out of the room*

Yoshi *came back from kitchen* : Onii-san messed up on a story. Now he can't think of anything to write.

Xiu *sitting on bunk bed #2* : What story? Mine?

Yoshi: No, it's ???'s story. He said that it was easy to write, but now he's stuck.

??? *depressed* : Sorry, 7niisan. I shouldn't have forced you to write my story when you were still thinking about #214 *bows*

Xiu: Go rest.

Keiko: Master, you should sleep. I even prepared a lap pillow for you.

The author*tears up at how considerate his characters are*

Yoshi *stiff smile* : Onii-san~

The author: Yes, Yoshi?

Yoshi: It's 3/14/2018. You know what that means, right?

The author*worried*: Ummm, was it Pi Day? Oh no...

Yoshi *mad* : YOU FORGOT TO WRITE MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL! *hits the author with pillow and chases him out the room*

The author: AHHHHHHH!!!!

Afterwards, the author was found lying on the ground with writing utensils stabbed into him

And that ends this month's episode of Behind the Books at DREAMiVERSE

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42.6K 339 7
Viewer discretion is advised !!
342K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...
224K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
704 105 8
Stop crying and laugh (I'm also making this because I have too many memes in my gallery so I can just store them here instead of course.) ...