Dope Boy Ambitions 3

By laila_duhh

Read Dope Boy Ambitions before reading! More

Prologue: Dope Boy Ambitions 3
A Fresh Start
Home Is Where The Heart Is
True Colors
Reincarnated
Too Deep
Oh Baby
Caught Between A Rock, And A Hard Place
Wake Up Call
Spilling The Beans
Little Do You Know
Piggly Wiggly
Connect The Dots
Playing With Fire Will Get You Burned
Wild Goose Chase
Red-Handed
Dirty Laundry
Bait Baby
Signing A Deal With The Devil
Chicago, We Have A Problem
Anonymous
Inside Man
Bringing The Bacon Home
Ahead Of The Game
Oh Happy Day
On A Roll
Playing It Safe
Love & Hate
Bloody Knuckles
King Kong
A Dangerous Game
Whose It Gonna Be
Dope Boy Ambition 3 Finale: Crown Me King
Sneak Peak! DBA 4
DOPE BOY AMBITIONS FOUR

Nobodys Perfect

52.5K 1.8K 3.4K
By laila_duhh

(Nick)

Monica

My leg shook as I sat waiting for Carter's arrival. I kept looking at my face making sure my makeup wasn't running from all the sweating I was doing.

"For you." A voice from behind said and red roses came into my view.

I took them from Carter's hand and sat them to the side.

"Did you already order?" He asked taking a seat.

"I didn't come here to eat. I came to talk." I played with the bracelets on my wrist.

"Alright. You okay? You look sick."

"I am sick Carter." I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face. "I'm pregnant."

His smile widen. "Damn. Really?" He shook his head still smiling. "That's good baby." He leaned across the table trying to kiss me but I stopped him.

"It's not good Carter! Nothing about this is good! I'm thirty-four carrying a child by a man that beats me."

He sat back down and his smile slowly went away. "Mo I told you that was a one time thing."

"Fuck that!" I yelled causing people to look and stare. I took a deep breath and put my hands over my eyes. "This is too much. King's back and my other brother as well."

"Who?" Carter said and I saw his jaw clench tightly.

I looked up at him. "King. Miracle's father. Keep up."

"The fuck that Nigga-"

I held my hand up. "Stop. You knew he was gonna come back sooner or later."

He sighed and threw his head back knowing I was right.

"I don't know what to do." I admitted rubbing the stress out of my eyes.

"What you mean you don't know what to do?" Carter sneered. "You're not aborting my child if that's what you thinking get that out your damn head Monica."

"I'm not. Heavens no. I can't. And I also can't be with you."

I stood up from the table swooping up my purse and keys. While trying to walk away Carter grabbed my arm pulling me towards him. "You don't wanna be with me?" He looked at me with sympathy in his sexy brown eyes.

Don't fold Mo, don't do it girl.

"Carter, I just can't. I'll call you for doctors appointments and things like that but as far as us being a couple no. I'm sorry." I walked out the busy IHOP and entered my truck feeling like a strong woman.

Now all I have to do is come clean to King and the heavy weights will be lifted off my chest and maybe I'll be able to breath again.

In no time I found myself pulling into the garage. Walking up to front door I heard yelling followed by a loud crash. I swung the door opened seeing King had flipped the table over.

"What the hell is going on." I shut the door and placed my things down.

"Really sis! I thought playing house was for kids! But yet you had another man playing step daddy to Miracle!" Nick yelled. "Who is this Cardboard nigga anyways!"he added

"Nick-" King tried to stop him.

"Then you got the nigga beating your ass like Floyd Mayweather!" Nick added.

"NICK! SHUT UP!" King shouted.

My head turned towards Miracle.

"Sorry ma. At least I didn't tell him you were pregnant."

"WHAT!" King yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Oops."

King rubbed his face back and forth and began pacing the floor. "Everybody out!" Kick yelled and pointing to the door.

"Dang it was getting good." Jr said following Miracle out the door.

Now it was just me and King. I sat there on the couch and my eyes followed him as he paced back and forth. The veins in his forehead were popping out and his skin was turning red. It was clear to tell he was angry, very angry.

"King-"

"Shut the fuck up." He spoke strictly through clenched teeth.

I shut my ass up real quick.

"How could you Mo! I'm down for two years! Two years man and you stab me in the back with some foul shit like this! Damn I know I did you dirty but this is some filthy shit you've done!"

I sat there as he fussed and yelled at me.

"You weren't thinking about anybody but your damn self! That's what you've always done!"

I stood up to my feet not wanting to listen to this any longer. "You're right King. I was thinking about myself for once. I made my own decisions for once. It might not have been the right decision but at least I did it myself!"

He shook his head at me. "Not only did you bring him around my child you fucked around and got yourself pregnant by him. All those years I been begging you to give me a child and you finally give it to some Nigga you haven't even known that long."

I looked away from him.

"But that's okay. You aborting it so that's one less thing to worry about."

I turned and faced him. "I'm not aborting it."

"You're fuckin' wit' me right?"

"When you got my sister pregnant did you make her abort the child that you made with her? NO!"

"Man fuck outta here with that. That's totally different." He walked away picking up his keys. "I can't look at you right now."

"Are you serious Kingston?" I laughed and shook my head at this foolishness. "It's totally different? Tuh! How come whenever you do stuff it's okay and water under the bridge but whenever I make one little mistake it's how could you this and fuck that."

He got quiet and looked at me.

"Okay yea I understand I messed around on you and I'm with child now but King look at all the shit you did to me! YOU HAD TWO CHILDREN ON  ME AND I STAYED! So you can at least cut me slack! I stuck by your side through everything. And when I need you to stick by mine you're running like a bitch."

I see why King may feel some type of pain but damn he's acting like I can't make mistakes as well as him. I'm human too.

"All I'm saying is you're not perfect and I'm not either. We make mistakes. I forgave you for yours but if you can't forgive mine be my guest and leave." I opened the front door letting a couple of tears fall.

King didn't even hesitate to walk out the door. I shut it and slowly and began to break down into pieces.

King

I walked out of the house seeing Nick leaning against the side of the car smoking.

"You good bro?" He asked passing over the blunt.

"I don't wanna talk about this shit." I got inside the truck. My head was thumping and I felt weak.

"I just woke up three days ago and now I'm hit with this bullshit." I rubbed my temple.

"Take it easy. Just gotta take it day by day as mama always said." Nick got into the drivers seat.

I sighed and continued to take puffs from the blunt feeling my stress leave slowly.

"So what do we do now?" Nick questioned.

"Drop Miracle and Jr. off at moms then find out any and everything about this nigga Carter."

"Gotcha' ." Nick revered out of the driveway and began the drive to our moms house.

Even though I didn't like this shit Monica did I was still gonna hunt this man down for putting his hands on her. I may not forgive her right now but I'm gonna always protect her.

I'm not sure about being in a relationship again though. The thought of another man having sexual relations with her and not only that, she was carrying another mans seed wasn't sitting to well with me. Before anything gets back serious between me and Mo imma have to give it some thought and time. But like she said, nobody's perfect.

TEAM MO?

TEAM KING?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 96 10
Just read it
353K 11.3K 38
Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
196K 5.3K 24
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 i want it to be just us This is my first book so take it easy on me. 🥺 𝐵𝑅𝒜𝒯𝒵𝒟𝐼𝒪𝑅𝒮 𝒫𝑅𝒪𝒟𝒰𝒞𝒯𝐼𝒪𝒩𝒮
Stuck By nunu🥶

Teen Fiction

22.1K 1K 12
Just read it.