My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

epilogue ?

64 1 5
By clumsylouhaz

Sorry love ! I'm still writing it . its almost done so don't worry . you will get to read it in a few days

The reason why I update right now is because I wanted to know something .

First , What do you guys think of this story ?

Seconds , did its make you cry ? Or confused ? Or anything else ?

Third , There was a lot of grammatical errors , do you guys get bothered by its ?

Fourth , Do you think that this story kinda like messed up ? In my opinion it was so what do you guys think ? Enlightened me please .

Last but not least , Are you even reading this story ? Lol , haha

That's all love . please do answer cause I'm curious .

I love every single one of you , this story is my first book that I've wrote soo many chapter , and it was fun and indeed , I got excited when someone views it , vote for it and some don't but whatever , I still feel excited and happy to see the viewers rise up :)

Lots of love , Azzzy 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.4K 47
The days of the One Direction are coming to an end and the hiatus was made. Louis if forced to sign up a contract which takes Harry away from him. Th...
154K 5K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
7.6K 259 50
Have you ever been in the situation of having to break up with someone but being unable to do so? Wouldn't it be nice if someone could do this for yo...
37.8K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...