I Can't Lose You(Fronnie) EDI...

Bởi LilPickle242

"How much do you love me?" "More than my life. I would choose your happiness over mine any day." Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/n Spoilers
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
TIME SKIP (10 years)
Chapter 12

Chapter 5(?)

348 8 1
Bởi LilPickle242

(Sorry about the pic)
"Help me." A voice called.
It was like a water slide... or a roller coaster. Black splashed everywhere until she dropped into a dark box. The lid snapped shut. And music started playing. "Please, help me." She said. "Take me back to Chica and Foxy and Freddy and Bonnie!" She cried. "Do you know why you're here?" The male voice barked. "No... I want my Daddy!" She yelled.The box door slowly opened.
(With the animatronic crew)
"Oh my god! Oh my god!! Jillian is gone!" Bonnie has his face buried in his palms. (You idiot!) he thinks. (Freddy isn't gay!!) He approaches Freddy. "Here is your waistcoat back."
(Hehe) Bonnie thinks.
/back with Jillian/
"Jillian? Lillie?"
His face is white with purple tears foaming off the mask and blush in his cheeks.
"Daddy?"
"It's Daddy Jilly."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...