AWAITED

By arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

PART 79

876 69 6
By arsha_rc

Hey lovelies..!!
I know I'm hell late.. And you all are mad at me..
I apologize for that.. I'm extremely sorry..
But I have a good news for you all..
I'm done writing the whole story..
So I'll post the rest of the parts twice a week and finish this off..
This story is very special for me..
It's my very first baby.. I love it dearly..
I'm humbly requesting you all please shower as much love and support as you can cause my baby is at it's extreme end..
I was literally crying while writing these last 7 chapters..
I'm already missing it..
I just hope you all will also give it a lot of love in it's last few days..

Happy reading..

____________________________

Sandhir didn't realized when the Sun started disappearing in the vast sea and dusk gave it's appearance..
They were totally busy enjoying with those cutie pies..
Soon a knock on the door of Sanyukta's cabin grabbed their attention..

Randhir - Ab kon aa gaya..??
(Randhir exclaimed looking at the door..)
Sanyukta - Pata nei.. Ruko main dekhti hu..
(With this she went to open the door..
There was girl formally dressed holding a big kit in her left hand standing with a smile..)
Sanyukta was confused to see her..
Sanyukta - Yes..?? (She asked her the purpose of being there..)
Girl - Mam.. I'm the beautician.. Kaya..
I'm here to do your makeup.. (That girl introduced herself..)
Sanyukta - Oh..!! Sanyukta here.. (they did a handshake..)
But makeup.. Itni jaldi??
Sanyukta enquired..
Kaya - Mam.. (Kaya started only to cut off by Randhir who was standing behind her by then..)
Randhir - Jaldi nehi, Princess..
It's 5:15 (pm) already.. You should start getting ready now..
Otherwise you will be late for your own engagement..
Aur fir meko wait karna padhega..
So you better be ready and come on time.. (and Randhir pinched her nose tip cutely making her giggle..)
Sanyukta - OK.. Don't worry I'll be there on time.." (she also pulled his cheeks..
Randhir smiled brightly..)
Randhir - (to Sanyukta) OK then.. I should be leaving now.. (to Kaya) By the way.. Randhir here.. (he too handshaked with her..)
Kaya - Nice to meet you, Sir.. (Kaya replied with a bright formal smile..)
Sanyukta - (looking at him lovingly) You too get ready..
Randhir - I will.. But usse pehle yeh dekhna padhega k 'Wives Vs. Husbands - Maha Yuddh' me kon jeeta..." (both laughed on Randhir's statement..)
Sanyukta - Kuch bhi.. (She giggled..)
Randhir - (looking at the kids) I'm taking the kids with me.. Ab toh innko sambhalne ki bari inki mummy papa ki..
(to kids) Bacchas.. Chalo..
Enough of playing..
And Randhir & baccha party left just the way they came..
Sanyukta watching their retreating figures until they disappeared on the turn of the corridor..
Then she closed the door and handed herself to kaya for next one and half hours for dolling up herself..

Kaya - Hush..!!
Finally..!!
We are done..!! (she exclaimed happily once she was done with the makeup and hair..)
Sanyukta glanced at the mirror and literally adored herself seeing her reflection on the mirror..
She was truly looking like a Princess..
Her golden lehenga, simple diamond jewelry, glowy yet simple makeup with perfectly styled open hair were making her look more breathtaking..
Randhir indeed chose best of the best things for her..
She blushed thinking about Randhir..
But soon she came out of her Randhir land by the knock on the door..
Sanyukta was about to move when Kaya stopped her..
Kaya - Mam.. You stay here.. I'm getting the door.. (and she opened the door welcoming Sanyukta's three sister in laws (Anika, Gauri and Shivanya) and the ladies of their gang...)
They all were dolled up for the engagement ceremony..
They rushed to Sanyukta the very moment they stepped inside her cabin..
They were mesmerized by Sanyukta beauty..

Ladies kept showering Sanyukta with compliments and teased her by Randhir's name.. They even praised Kaya's work..
And Sanyukta was sitting there all red because of her continuous blushing..
Maya - Aree bhai hume bhi toh dekhne do kaisi lag rahi hain humari bacchi..
(Their chitchatting came to a halt hearing Maya's voice..)
All glanced at the door and saw Anju, Renuka, Maya and Rupa standing there with a huge smile on their face..
Sanyukta stood up as they started walking in.. And that was the first time the elder women saw her dolled up as the ladies were sitting around her..
Anju and Rupa were in tears.. They actually never realized when their little angel grew up this big..
But seeing her ready for her engagement they realized that the time has come.. She had to leave them and start a new life with her love, her new loving family...
Arpita - Nehi... Please please Aunty.. Rupa dii.. Rona nehi aap log....
Sanyukta didu bhi ro degi agar aap sab roye toh.. Aur meko nehi accha lagta jab didu roti hain..
So pleaseee.. Abhi mat rona koi bhi..
Vidaai k time itna marzi ro lena pakka kuch nei bolungi..
Par usse pehle nehi... (before a single drop could roll down their cheeks Arpita hugged Anju and Rupa and started her blabberings..)

All chuckled hearing her cute talks but also felt proud of her as she perfectly handled the situation and lifted up Anju and Rupa's mood..
Anju - Haan.. Haan.. Theek hain baba.. Theek hain..
Nehi rote hum.. (she chuckled and patted her back..)
Rupa - (smilingly) Haan.. Koi nehi ro raha.. Ab toh chod hume..
Arpita - Hehehe.. That's like my old ladies.. (she broke the hug and winked them..)
All laughed hearing her statement..
Renuka - Anju jii... Sacchi me mere bete ko ek Rajkumari hi mili hain..
And I promise you yeh Rajkumari uske neye ghar me Rani ki tarha rehgi... (said Renuka and kissed her forehead..)
Anju smiled in satisfaction and came forward..
"kissiki nazar nah lag jaye.." both Anju and Renuka spoke in unison and stretched their hands to put 'kala teeka' behind Sanyukta's ear..
Sanyukta chuckled seeing her mother's and mother in law's perfect timing and forward her face..
Sanyukta - Lo.. Saath me hi laga do kala teeka.. (she giggled some more..)
Next they did the same and the four women left from there after a few minutes not before giving her a lot of blessings..
Soon it was the time for SanDhir's engagement ceremony and Sanyukta was taken to the decorated open area of the yacht by the ladies..

Once Sanyukta was there, she frowned seeing the place all dark...
The only source of light was the half moon on the clear sky..
Some fairy lights were there.. But they were not helping her to see anything..
They were just twinkling giving the place a mesmerizing effect..
Who say beauty doesn't lie in darkness..??
But at that moment she was concerned about her engagement..
She hardly could see anything, then how on earth she would be able to exchange the ring.. And moreover the place was all quiet.. She couldn't feel anyone's presence there..
Sanyukta - Bhabhi.. Didu.. Yeh yahan itna andhera kyun hain..?? (she asked only to get replied by silence...)
She looked back and realized that even the girl gang had left her alone..
Sanyukta - What the.. Sab meko yahan akela chodke chale gaye..
Kitna andhera hain yahan..
Huhh..!! Baat nehi karungi main kissi se..
Par unn sabse naraz hoke bhi kya fayeda..
Yeh sab ulte seedhe plan toh humesa Randhir ka hi hota hain.. (she blabbered..)
Randhir - Are bahh!! Princess..
You know me so well..
Hearing Randhir's voice Sanyukta shift her gaze to her front..
And there was he standing under a spotlight wearing a light golden simple worked sherwani..
The ever so sexy smirk was adding more beauty to his already beautiful face..
Next another spotlight fell on Sanyukta making Randhir speechless..
He couldn't understand whether he was looking at his girl or some Goddess of beauty..
Sanyukta flushed under his intense gaze..
But soon she composed herself and muttered..
Sanyukta - If you are done with your gawking session then will you please take the pain to tell me what's going on and what are you planning to do now..?? (Sanyukta cupped her waist and faked annoyance..)

Sanyukta's voice brought Randhir back on earth..
He chuckled seeing her cute posture..
Randhir - Woh actually..
I planned to do this.. (he said while nearing her and stood in front of her..)
Sanyukta - Do what?? (Sanyukta voiced her confusion..)
Randhir - This.. (saying that Randhir came on his knee and held out her engagement ring..)
You know nah I'm stupid..
And I keep doing idiotic things..
So will you please stay with me till the end to correct me..??
In return I'll love you and cherish you till my last breath..
Will you let me to have the honor of being with you in this lifetime and beyond that..??
Will this Princess give me the privilege of making her my Queen..??
Will you marry me..?? (Randhir finished his proposal..)
Sanyukta had a million dollar smile adorning her face, though her eyes were moist..
She too came on her knees...
Sanyukta - Toh you accept that you are stupid and do idiotic things.. (she giggled..)
Randhir - Yep.. Ab answer toh do.. (he whined like a kid..)
Sanyukta - Nehi..
Tum nah pure bacche ho..
Aur meko nehi karni kissi bacche se shaadi..
Pata chala biwi ke jagah babysitter ban gayi toh.. (she covered her mouth with her palm and faked a shocked expression..)
Randhir - Babysitter toh nehi.. Par mamma zaroor banogi me..humare baccho ka.. (he yanked her closer..)
Par usse pehle biwi toh ban jayo.. (he pecked her cheek..)
Sanyukta - Shameless.. (she slapped his shoulder softly..)
OK fine.. Ab koi itna insist kar raha ho toh nah bolna accha nehi lagta..
Chalo.. I'll marry you Mr. Stupid baby Shekhawat (she muttered and forwarded her left hand making Randhir smile his best..)

The moment Randhir slid the solitaire on her ring finger the lights went on and all family members and friends came clapping and hooting for SanDhir...
Sanyukta looking around with a huge smile on her face..
Anika came to them and handed her Randhir's ring..
Anika - Randhir ne toh ring pehna dii..
Chal ab tu bhi pehna Randhir ko.. (she chipped to Sanyukta and caressed her cheek..)
Sanyukta took the ring from Anika and glanced at her parents..
Kishor and Anju blink their eyes in assurance and Sanyukta made Randhir wear the ring..
And another round of applause engulfed the surrounding...
Next Randhir stood up and helped Sanyukta to stood up as all...
Together they were looking the most spectacular couple...

(attire of Randhir and Sanyukta)

Then SanDhir came to their elders and took everyone's blessings...
All blessed and congratulated the newly engaged couple wholeheartedly..
Later they all danced together and enjoy the engagement party the fullest..
Randhir's each surprise and each act was making Sanyukta to feel the luckiest woman on this planet..
But little did she know, when destiny would surprise Randhir making her the medium, he might not feel the same way she was feeling..
Unaware of the future plans for their fate each soul present on the yacht was living their happy moments..

Please please please do vote and comment...
Thanks for reading..
Bbye..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 5.1K 17
What happens when two persons so much in love got separated bcoz of one dreadful incident happened in their beautiful life.... Will they ever met aga...
74.3K 3.1K 24
love and relationships are very beautiful thing around when your partner is deeply and madly in love with you but when that ever seem beautiful relat...
257K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
116K 4.3K 36
[COMPLETED] This story needs editing. Once the chapters are edited, You'd be able to see *EDITED* mentioned in the beginning of the edited chapters...