Black

Da httpkpop

Her favorite color is black even her life became black. Will there be somebody to turn her life to a colorful... Altro

1: The Characters
2: Welcome To The Company
3: Hello Neighbor
4: Say Hello To The Past
5: First Day Of The Job
6: Hello Chaeyoung
7: Passenger Seat
8: The View
9: Late Nights
10: Lisa meets Kai
11: The Four of Us
12: Realized.
13: Camera
14: Smile For Me
15: The Bruise
16: Picture
17: Hello Doctor
18: Jealous Jennie
19: Wife
20: Moving
21: Date?
22: Karaoke
23: Real Date.
24: Kuma
25: You're My Home.
26: Two of Us
28: Lisa
29: Meet The Family
30: Away
31: Start Of An Ending
32: Congratulation.
33: Night Lights
34: Merry Christmas
35: Preparations
36: Countdown
37: Thank you
38: Stuck
39: Manager
40: A New Start
41: Shine
42: Engaged
43: Never Be The Same
Epilogue: BLACKPINK
author's note
another story

27: Her Illness.

46.9K 1.3K 1.4K
Da httpkpop

This part will be on Jennie's POV

--

I woke up with the sound of someone knocking on the door. I groggily sat at my bed and yelled "Come in!" With that, the door revealed Jisoo who was smiling ear to ear. I looked at her confused then she sat at my bedside.

"Good morning, Jendeuk." She greeted me with a smile. Okay, it's getting creepy.

"What's with you today?" I asked. She chuckled and shook her head.

"I heard you and Lisa are official now?" She teasingly smirk I can't help it but to blush. I suddenly recall what happened last night. That was my favorite night. I jokingly pushed her and hid my face to my hands.

"Who told you that?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"Aw, you're cute." She pinched my cheeks and stood up. "Who else?" She giggles. "Come in, let;s have some breakfast. Chaeng is waiting." She added and left the room.

I checked my phone and saw Lisa texted me. I excitedly opened the message like a child receiving an ice cream.

"Good morning baby. Is it okay to call you that or??.. Sorry, I'm not used to use pet names but yeah, I'll be going somewhere. I'll be back. Eat your breakfast."

I think I wanna die. Seriously baby? That's..that's too adorable! I can't help myself but to jump. It's only a text message but the butterflies in my stomach went wild. This will be a good day.

--

It was already 2 pm when Lisa arrived. This will be our firs meeting since last night. We're official now, I can't believe it. But I can't help myself to wonder where Lisa always go in the morning and come back noon or in the evening. Is she hiding something to me? Us? I hope none. The two already know our relationship. The whole day was just the two of them teasing me about our realationship. Lisa told them because she don't want to keep secrets from them. Jisoo said. nIcE oNe LiSa.

"I'm home!"

I nervously looked at her walking towards me at the kitchen's counter with a smile on her face but I noticed she's getting skinny and she's always wearing long sleeves but maybe that's just her style?

"Hi." She greeted me and kissed my cheeks and the other two sitting in the couch screamed.

"My Jenlisa heart!"

"HOOOOOOES"

And you already know who yelled the second one. Yes, it's Chaeng. That bitch.

"H..hi. Coffee?" I offered the coffee I made. Lisa gladly accepted it and drink it.

"You guys, stop flirting there. Let's build the christmas tree. It's christmas next week yet we don't have any decoration here in the house. Gosh, why am I even living in the same house with you guys?" Chaeng said. Lisa raised her hands and smiled at Chaeng.

"I'll help!"

"Thanks, Lisa. What about you too?" Chaeng glared at Jisoo and me so I nodded in agreement so does Jisoo.

"Actually, I bought Kuma and Kai a costume." Lisa then searched something on her bag and she gave me a two Santa Claus costume.

"I saw that on my way here and thought about them so I bought it." I squealed because it's too cute! I jumped and hugged her she laughed and kissed me on the cheeks again.

"This will fit the two of them! Thank you, Love!" I said then gave her a quick peck on the lips. Lisa looked surprised maybe about what I just called her so I chuckled.

"Call me anything you want. I'm yours." I said then Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Alright, baby. Let's help them decorate and let us try these costumes to our babies."

-

Third Person's POV

The four of them finished decorating the living room. It has a huge christmas tree. Bunch of ballons in the ceiling and christmas lights on the walls. The four of them stepped back and looked at their living room. Jisoo smiled her house became beautiful with the decorations. She looked at the other three and smiled. It won't be this lively without them. She then looked at JenLisa and felt her heart stabbed. They are so happy in that moment but she knows that it will not last long. When she heard about their relationship to Lisa, she disagreed but Lisa had a valid reason. She wants to feel loving Jennie. But they both know that this will have a consequence. She looked at her bestfriend and saw how Jennie smile. It's the first time she saw Jennie smile like that, she's really happy. 

I'm sorry Jennie..

"Hey guys, let's have some picnic." Jisoo suddenly suggest causing the three of them looked at her. She smiled and saw the three dogs playing in the living room.

"With them." Jisoo pointed out Kai, Kuma and Dalgom that made Rose and Jennie jumped in excitement and Lisa smiled and nodded.

-

Lisa and Jisoo went to their room to change when Lisa took off her clothes, Jisoo gasped of the condition of Lisa's body. She lose too much weight. She's scrawny. The bruise was multiplying. 

"Lisa.. you're body.." She walked towards Lisa and Lisa immediately put her sweater and turned to Jisoo.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. My parents are going here tomorrow." She informed Jisoo.

"What? Why?"

"I'm staying here, Jisoo. Jiyong told them about it and their flight is tomorrow." She sadly smiled. Jisoo can't help it but to pity Lisa's fragile body.

"Okay, I'll come with you tomorrow. But for now, you still want to go?"  Jisoo wants to make sure that Lisa still can walk. I mean a dying woman doing a normal person's things?

Lisa chuckled and nodded. 

--

The three went happily to Jennie's favorite park. They sat on the mat. They have ice creams, pizza and chicken with them. Jennie who was holding Kai set him free to play on the grass same as Kuma and Dalgom. They watched the three dogs with smile on their faces. For Jennie, everything is perfect. She have her friends, her babies and of course, her Lisa. They talk about everything while the sun is setting it gave them the perfect ambience.

Lisa stood up and went to Kuma and played with him. Jisoo, Rose and Jennie watched the two running. When suddenly Kuma ran towards Jennie and Lisa followed him and while panting, Jennie saw the blood dripping on Lisa's nose. Jisoo and Rose all of that and Jisoo immediately stood up and went to Lisa.

"Lisa, are you okay? You're nose is bleeding." Jennie stood up and was hella worried.

"Should we go home?" Rose was worried too.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Maybe because of the heat?" She faked laughed.

"Heat? Lisa it's fucking cold." Jisoo said. Jennie shook her head and looked at Jisoo.

"Just wait here, I'll go get Jisoo's car. Keys?" Jennie said and Jisoo handed her car keys.

"Fuck, I should have not asked you guys to go here. Look what happened to you." Jisoo walked back and forth. She blames herself. She's afraid that any time soon, the guy up there will take away Lisa.

Rose was confused than ever. Her eyebrows met and looked at Jisoo and Lisa. She's wiping Lisa's blood with her handkerchief.

"Okay? What is happening here?" She asked. She knew something is off. The two is having a secret.

Lisa looked at Rose and sadly smiled. "We'll talk about it later in the house, Chaeng. But promise me one thing." 

Rose felt nervous and scared at the same time. She sensed that this is really serious so she nodded.

"Promise me you won't tell Jennie." 

Without hearing Rose's answer, Jennie honk the car.

"Come on guys, let's go home. Chaeng can you please hold Kuma and Kai?" She shouted.

Rose gave her a thumbs up and looked at Lisa again.

"Okay." Rose said then went to Kuma and Kai while Jisoo grabbed Dalgom.

"It was supposed to be a happy day." Jisoo thought to herself.

-

They arrived at their house. Jennie wasn't worried as before because Lisa told her that maybe she's just tired from work. 

"You sure you're okay now?" Jennie caress Lisa's cheeks. They are now in Jennie and Rose's room. The other two thought that they should let Jennie sleep first before they have their "meeting." They are cuddling. Jennie then hugged Lisa's small frame and inhale Lisa's sweet scent. She can hear Lisa's heartbeat and thank the Gods that someone like Lisa fell in love with her.

Lisa nodded and sweetly smiled at Jennie.

"Yes, love. Don't worry about me. We should sleep now." Lisa then kissed Jennie's head. The latter hummed.

"Sing me a song please?" Jennie closed her eyes and waited for Lisa to sing. Lisa softly giggle.

"Alright."

 "Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you ."

The song ended but Lisa's tears didn't. Her heart is aching day by day. She doesn't want to go just yet. If only..

"I love you, Lisa." 

"I love you more, baby." 

With that, Jennie fell into a deep slumber.

-

"Spill it." Rose said.

They are now in Jisoo and Lisa's room having their meeting.

Jisoo kept quiet and Lisa looked at Rose and Rose saw the sadness in Lisa's eyes that she haven't seen before.

"Chaeng.." Lisa hold Rose's hand and rubbed it. Rose felt that this is way more than serious. She gulped waiting for Lisa to finish her sentence.

"Chaeng, I'm dying." Lisa closed her eyes and Jisoo quietly sobbed for Jennie won't hear.

Rose removed her hands to Lisa with a widened eyes. 

"Y..you're joking right? Tell me yo--"

"You saw the bruises in my arms right? The medical prescription in my car. Chaeng this is real.. I have a Adult acute myeloid leukemia." Lisa cutted her. Rose cannot believe what she just heard. Of all people, why Lisa? 

"Lisa." She cried. She cannot contain her emotion so she hugged Lisa tight not wanting to let go and hoping that her hug would somehow help.

"It's okay, Chaeng. Let's just enjoy my remaining time here." Lisa patted Rose's back. Jisoo was crying so hard so she burried her face in the pillow.

"How many days left?" Rose removed her hug from Lisa and saw Lisa looked down. She then smiled at Rose with a "I-already-accept-my-fate smile"

"Before New Year, Chaeng."

--

WASSUP WASSUP. DON'T HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME AND LET'S TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

121K 2.4K 47
am I happy? how can you say if a person is happy or not? am i really happy? is there's no choice? or I am just being a coward? You will always lie...
390K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
91.1K 2.1K 42
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
79.5K 2.8K 45
"I almost gave up hope of meeting you again. My last hope of seeing you. It killed me to not see you. But to my surprise, you came back." - Jennie Ki...