Dope Boy Ambitions 3

By laila_duhh

Read Dope Boy Ambitions before reading! More

Prologue: Dope Boy Ambitions 3
A Fresh Start
Home Is Where The Heart Is
True Colors
Reincarnated
Too Deep
Caught Between A Rock, And A Hard Place
Wake Up Call
Spilling The Beans
Nobodys Perfect
Little Do You Know
Piggly Wiggly
Connect The Dots
Playing With Fire Will Get You Burned
Wild Goose Chase
Red-Handed
Dirty Laundry
Bait Baby
Signing A Deal With The Devil
Chicago, We Have A Problem
Anonymous
Inside Man
Bringing The Bacon Home
Ahead Of The Game
Oh Happy Day
On A Roll
Playing It Safe
Love & Hate
Bloody Knuckles
King Kong
A Dangerous Game
Whose It Gonna Be
Dope Boy Ambition 3 Finale: Crown Me King
Sneak Peak! DBA 4
DOPE BOY AMBITIONS FOUR

Oh Baby

54.5K 1.9K 1.1K
By laila_duhh

Monica

"I'm pretty impressed with some of the test grades, as for others not so much." I passed out the test papers.

"When we return on Monday we will begin the next chapter." The bell rung and everyone stood up.

"On your way out make sure to drop all homework into the bin! If it's not there I'm not grading any late papers!" I yelled over the all the talking.

When my room was empty Miracle walked in.

"Hey pooh. I'm leaving so we can't spend lunch together."

"Where you going?"

"None of your business girl."

"Hopefully to get you some new shoes because they are two sizes to small." She looked down at my swollen feet squished inside my heels.

"Ha ha very funny. I have a doctors appointment."

"For what? You don't look sick."

"You don't have to be sick to go to the doctors. Just going for a monthly check up."

"Mmm okay. Before you go can I have a couple bucks?"

I pulled out a wrinkled ten and handed it over.

"Oh yea. You'll still be coming to the game to see me perform right?"

I forgot all about the football game tonight. The way I'm feeling right now a game was the last thing on my mind but it was the biggest game of the season and I couldn't let her down.

"Yea baby girl of course."

"Good." She kissed my cheek. "Bye ma." I watched as she skipped away with her group of friends.

I left worksheets on my desk for the substitute that was taking over for the rest of the day then grabbed my purse walking out the classroom.

I exited the school getting inside my truck. As I pulled out the parking lot I began to get nervous worrying about the news the doctor would bring to me.

King

"And I told her ass I wasn't taking care of shit." The men in the barbershop cracked jokes.

I chuckled to myself and shook my head listening to them.

Nick paced the shop on the phone with Morgan. "Listen Morg on some serious shit cornbread and milk is the bomb." Nick babbled getting off topic. He was suppose to be finding Mo and it doesn't seem like that's what he's doing.

I cleared my throat. "Aye Ni- I mean Mike."

Nick looked my way.

"Stay on topic fool. Ask her where Monica is."

"Oh yea. We'll talk about that later. You know where Mo is though." He stopped and waited for Morgan's response. "Yea...oh okay...yea yea...Alright thanks sis. Stay strong in there. Much love." He hung up his phone and opened a bag of chips.

"So?"

"So what?" He munched on the Doritos.

"Where is she Nigga damn!" I yelled. His attention span is short like a two year old.

"Oh! She's back in Chicago."

"Chicago!?"

"Yea Morg didn't tell me why. But she did tell me the address and where she worked."

"She happened to tell you why I woke up in the hospital?"

"Nope."

The barber dusted my neck off and removed the cape. I handed him the amount I owned along with a tip. "Preciate' it." I stood up brushing off my clothes.

"You think we can catch the next flight there?"

Nick looked down at his Rolex. "The way time is looking I don't know man. I'll see what I can do."

"Well until then take me by my crib. I need some new clothes. Feels like I had these on forever."

We walked out the barbershop and got inside the car. I gave Nick directions to my house. Once we pulled up there were some old people sitting on the porch.

"Nigga you got grandma and grand pops staying at your crib?" Nick asked putting the car in park.

"Shut up man! I don't know who they are but I'm about to find out." I hopped out the car and they stood up defensively.

"Baby go get your gun." The old lady said frantically.

"Nah no need for that. What y'all folks doing on my property."

They looked at each other clueless.

"Let me handle this bro." Nick pushed me out the way. "How y'all doing. Sorry to interrupt y'all's talk about the weather but you see this house belongs to my brother right here." Nick patted my back.

"Oh." The lady put her hand on her chest. "You must be the young man that owned this place two years ago."

"Two years ago? Nah you tripping."

"Bro be easy on her you know old folks have dimension." Nick whispered.

"It's called dementia. And we don't have that." The lady said.

"Sonny boy you don't remember do you?" The old man stepped closer.

The lady went inside the house and came back out with a newspaper. She handed it over to me and I instantly saw it was dated back in 2016. I quickly scanned it as well as Nick.

"Damn fam. Your ass got cooked in the fire." Nick said.

I threw the newspaper down and got back inside the car feeling angry. Everything was coming back to me.

"You okay man?" Nick asked getting inside.

"Yea." I lied. This didn't feel real. Was I really in a coma for two years? If so I missed so much.

"Let's go. We gotta get to Monica."

Monica

I slammed the papers on his desk. "Look! Right here! The papers clearly state that I'm not able to carry children! You gave me this years ago!" I fussed at the doctor.

Dr. Jax got up from his desk and removed his glasses. "Monica dear things change."

"How is that possible!"

He went over and pulled down a model of the human body and showed my X-ray on the screen.

"You see this here." He pointed to the urethra on the human body. "This is a normal women's uterus. Then look at yours back in 2010." He pointed at my X-ray from a couple years ago. "Now look at yours now." He pointed to my X-ray now. "It's expanded over time. Now it's able to carry the egg."

I shut my eyes sitting on his desk. My fingers pulled at my hair stressfully.

He turned the screen off and put the model back up. "So it could be possible Monica." Dr. Jax stated.

"But the pregnancy test said-"

"They came from Walmart. If you bought a man from Walmart would you believe everything it says? Those test aren't always accurate." Dr. Jax explained. "Since one was positive and one was negative. There's only one way to find out." He handed me a cup.

"I want a blood test too."

"Whatever you want Miss Henderson."

I went to the bathroom and took the test. Once I was finished I handed it over to one of the nurses and got my blood taken from both arms.

Dr. Jax handed me a water bottle. "I'm not sure that was a good idea."

"I don't care. I need to know." I fanned myself and stood up. "I can't stay for the results. So can you just text them to me."

"I'm not allowed to text my patients but I'll for sure give you a call as soon as I know."

"Thanks Doc. Have a great day."

After leaving the doctor's office I hopped in my Escalade and began speeding to the high school. I spent so much time at the doctor I let the time slip.

My phone buzzed inside my purse. I kept one hand on the wheel and fished for my phone with the other one. Finally finding it I answered putting it to my ear.

"You have a call-"

"Yea Morg?"

"Hello to you to. How are you?"

"Stressed, tired, exhausted." I passed cars quickly.

"You sound busy."

"I kinda am. Can I call you later?"

"Yea. But I think you should know that-"

"Love you." I hung up and stepped on the gas running a red light. If I missed Miracle's performance she would kill me.

Finally arriving I found a parking spot near the gate. I snatched up my purse and marched to the football field. I purchased my ticket and found a seat near the bottom. Whew! Thank the lord!

"Now presenting the Lady Lionnsssssss!" The announcer said over the loud speaker. "Captain Miracle Henderson and Co-Captain Everleigh Stevens."

Just in time.

"Go Miracle!" I cheered seeing her sashay onto the field with her teammates following behind her.

The beat dropped and so did the team.  They did flips and stunts and pops and locks.

"Whoooo! Get it girls! Alright now ladies!" I stood up cheering and clapping.

My phone rang loudly in my back pocket. I whipped it out seeing it was the doctors office. "Hello?" I put my hand over one ear blocking out all the cheering.

"Hey Mo. It's doctor Jax."

"Yea I know Doc. Wassup?" I put my attention back on the girls.

All of sudden when Miracle came down from the flip instead of landing into a split I saw her bolting across the field with open arms. My eyes followed the direction she was running and they landed on King.

"Congratulations You're pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.6K 49
Read the first two books first !! Book 1- thuggish Book 2- thuggish family edition
173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
751 30 27
Just Read It!
Hood Love By _creeeee

General Fiction

381K 8.5K 60
First Urban Fiction 😍😍😍 Rock with me as I try this So I'm going to be editing this book now ❤️