One Step at a Time (a One Dir...

By CatsSpoonsFood

Can a date between 2 people change the lives of 10 people? More

Really now I wake up and to this?
The signing
Jessie's date with Harry Styles
So...What Happened - Both P.O.V.'s
Authors Note

One Step at a Time (a One Direction fanfic)

72 1 0
By CatsSpoonsFood

This is the story about five friends named Dani, Jessie, Lily, Kenzie, and Elle(pronounced L ).

Dani (me also main point of veiw) is a 19 yr old photographer and aspiring singer.

Jessie is an 17 yr old Actress.

Lily is an 17 interviewer and reporter.

McKenzie or Kenzie as we call her is an 17 yr old aspiring model.

Elle is a 19 yr old designer.

We all work together as one big group. I do Kenzie's, Jessie's, and Elle's head shots. The Lily interviews them. 

Jessie and Lily meet in 1st grade and then in 2nd grade they meet Kenzie and hated her. They became best friends in the 3rd grade. I meet Elle in the 3rd grade (around the same time Lily and Jessie meet) and became Friend. Jessie and I were neighbors and I babysat her sometimes. Lily would come over and i would babysit both sometimes.

At 18 both Elle and I move separately because Jessie and Lily live with me and Kenzie lives with Elle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
59.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
89.8K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...