Really now I wake up and to this?

Chapter 1:

Dani's P.O.V.:

'As the blond haired blue eyed boy leans in to kiss me I purse my lips and lean in too.' Then I hear a big crash in the distance. 'I continued to lean in, once we were centimeters apart the yelling started.' I woke up and ran to the kitchen and it was in dismay. There was batter everywhere, pans on the floor, Jessie holding a single spoon and rage in her eyes.

“I refuse to use spoons and you know that” says Lily who is 'dedicated', like ALOT.

“Just use the damn spoon”says Jessie

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“Both you you just shut the hell up. Lily why does she want you to use a spoon.” I say.

“She wants me to eat my cereal with a spoon and she knows that I cant. Its like against my religion, and you know that” Lily said.

“Jessie why did you want her to use a spoon.” I say.

“She needed to use a spoon because only freaks use a fork to eat cereal”Jessie almost screams.

“Just get ready we gotta go soon.” I say.

Jessie'P.O.V.

The curly haired boy walked me to the front door of my house, as we said our goodbyes he leaned in to kiss me, but suddenly my alarm clock goes off. I groan but start to slowly truch down stairs to the kitchen and started to make pancakes when Lily came down.

She pours herself a bowl of cereal and grabs a fork.

“Use a spoon Lily.”I said

“I refuse to use spoons and you know that” says Lily who is 'dedicated', like ALOT.

“Just use the damn spoon!” I yelled

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“Both you you just shut the hell up. Lily why does she want you to use a spoon.” Dani said standing on the stairs.

“She wants me to eat my cereal with a spoon and she knows that I cant. Its like against my religion, and you know that” Lily said.

“Jessie why did you want her to use a spoon.” Dani said looking at me.

“She needed to use a spoon because only freaks use a fork to eat cereal”I almost screams.

“Just get ready we gotta go soon.” Dani says to the both us.

Lily POV

A boy with eyebrows as big as his heart stood in front of me with a grin across his face as he started to ask me to go on a date with him, but as soon as he said 'Will you go" it hit me. I had to pee, like really bad.

I went to the bathroom then after I went down stairs to eat breakfast. Jessie was up making some breakfast with a spoon so I yelled at her. Jessie was waving a spoon in my face and telling me to use a spoon .

“I refuse to use spoons and you know that” I said. You can say I'm 'dedicated', like ALOT.

“Just use the damn spoon”says Jessie

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“Both you you just shut the hell up. Lily why does she want you to use a spoon.” Dani says interrupting.

“She wants me to eat my cereal with a spoon and she knows that I cant. Its like against my religion, and you know that” I say.

“Jessie why did you want her to use a spoon.” Dani says

“She needed to use a spoon because only freaks use a fork to eat cereal”Jessie almost screams.

“Just get ready we gotta go soon.” Dani says.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note 

So this is the first chapter and I know that its not very good but it should be getting better. So my two cousins and I are writing this story together, so it might change P.O.V. alot. If it gets confusing tell me so i can try to change the P.O.V. less.

So I know you hear this alot but could you pls comment with feedback and what not. Please also fan, vote, and share. 

Sorry if it isn't that good were kinda writing on the fly if you know what i mean.We will try uploading as soon as were done writing the chapter but if not we will be uploading weekly most likely on a Saturday but we will try to upload as soon as were done.

So this is getting long but pls comment, vote, share, and fan

<3 :)  Xx ~Dani