Jessie's date with Harry Styles

As I walk into the park gates, I see Harry leaning on tree. When he notices me he stand up  straigt and walked towards me. "You look beautiful." Harry said with a smile on his face as he gestured for me to sit. We sat down when Harry broke the silence.

"So, whats your name?" 

"It's Jessie Parker. Whats yours?" I joked with him.

"Well, for your information my name is Sir Henry the third, son of Sir Henry the second and grandson to Sir Henry the first! "he exclaims excitedly with a goofy grin on his face, while standing up.

"Well Sir Henry the third it's very nice to meet you." I say standing up, bowing, and giggling." So what do you have planed for this fine night Sir Henry?" I ask using my cutest British accent, even thought I already have one.

"Well first I thought we could go see a movie, then go eat something." he says.

"Okay so what movie are we going to see and what are we going to eat?"

"The Amazing Spider Man and we will eat at Olive Garden."

After The Movie

Harry's P.O.V.

We walk into the restaurant and take a seat in the back at a dimly lit table. When we are seated I ask her why she likes the band?

"Um... probably because y'all sing about girls and make them feel good about themselves. Okay my turn why did you ask me to go on this date if that what you want to call it? She asked me kinda confused.

"When I saw you my heart skipped a beat and you made me go weak in the knees so, when I saw you at the signing I had to know your name, I had to make you mine." I answered worried to see her reaction.

"Oh really?" She asked bulshing.

"Okay so, pick me up Saturday at eight." She said as she started to stand up. "Oh, I have to walk home from here." She said nervously. I couldn't let her walk home in the dark. "I drive you home." I said not wanting to leave her.

"Thanks, but you don't have to Harry." She said concerned.

"Yes, I do." I walked her to my car and opened the door for her.

Jessie's P.O.V.

Once we were out of the parking lot I gave him directions to my house. When we got there he opened my door for me and walked me to the front of the house. He stood in front of me and said "I remember, Saturday at eight." I smiled as he remembered what I had said,at that moment he leaned in to kiss me. Then the door opened and we both blushed madly.

Elle's P.O.V.

We were siting on the couch watching a movie when we all heard noises on the porch. We started to argued about who should see what was wrong. I finally stood up and went to open the door. When I got there I listened for a second and it was silent. I quickly swug the door open.

When the door was fully opened I saw Jessie and Harry about to kiss, their cheeks went rosy red."I'll see you on Saturday" Harry said to Jessie. Jessie walked into the house Happily. "How did the date go." We all asked eagerly.