How I met Louis Tomlinson (Co...

By chloeerebecca13

One thing you should know about Cassie Nectar, is that she has a physco boyfriend. He's possessive, and treat... More

Chapter One: How I met Louis Tomlinson
Chapter Two: Missing the obvious
Chapter Three: Looking like a panda?
Chapter Four: Zayn Malik just saw my bum.
Chapter Five: A wedgie and a compliment
Chapter Six: Shopping with the boys
Chapter Seven: Don't lick my face
Chapter Eight: Falling asleep in his arms
Chapter Nine: A Sad Kiss
Chapter Ten: Tetley or Yorkshire tea?
Chapter Eleven: Let's turn around and I'll call 999.
Chapter Twelve: Dan and Lou
Chapter Thirteen: Never grow up
Chapter Fourteen: I love you Cassie
Chapter Fifteen: Gunpoint
Chapter Sixteen: Shot by my ex
Chapter Seventeen: All in streetlight
Chapter Eighteen: Alleyway
Chapter Nineteen: Starbucks
Chapter Twenty: Nearly falling asleep in a changing room...casual
Chapter 21: Back at the apartment
Chapter 22: Carrots
Chapter 24: ''it's time''
Chapter 26: All over?
Chapter 27: Taylor
Chapter 29: A bad mood.
Chapter 30: Faced with a killer and Overthinking.
Chapter 31: Thunder and Lightning.
Chapter 32: Morning Gorgeous.
Chapter 33: Back to the flat and buying for Niall
Chapter 34: Pretty please with a Paul on top?
Chapter 35: Place to ourselves
Chapter 36: Suprise
Chapter 37: You're perfect
Chapter 38: Happy Birthday Niall
Chapter 39: Laser tag
Chapter 40: we are the champions......And packing
Chapter 41: Film,sleep.... TOUR
Chapter 42: So it begins....
Chapter 43: As you wish
Chapter 44: Twitter and twitcam
Chapter 45: A damn lot of thinking
Chapter 46: Showers are fun.
Chapter 47: Sweet pea
Chapter 48: The engagement ring
Chapter 49: PART ONE: Showtime, in more ways than one!
FINALE:Chapter 50: PART TWO: Ed's Pizza Place
Epilogue: THE FRIGGIN FINAL CHAPTER EVER OK DAMN YOU ALL ily

Chapter 23: A plan commences

88.3K 1.2K 232
By chloeerebecca13

‘Carrots?’ we all chorused again, confused. Louis simply looks at us and gives a cheeky smile, before leaving the room.

Zayn looks over to me and raises an eyebrow.

‘Don’t ask me! I have no clue what goes on in that boy’s mind’ I say, laughing. Liam runs a hand through his damp hair and frowns.

‘Carrots? What can he do with carrots?’

‘Not a clue, maybe he uses it as a word for an idea, like Ureka! Or something’ Niall grins.

‘What, a bit like on Horrid Henry?’ Harry perks up.

‘You watch Horrid Henry?’ I question, Harry frowns.

‘No, no, I just know it happens, like, when I watched it with my younger-‘ He says slowly, his voice fading out.

‘Righhhhttt’ I say, unconvinced. Harry hits me on the leg lightly and I laugh.

‘Okay, so I’ve watched a few! But there was nothing else on!’ He protests, making me laugh more. Liam shakes his head.

‘Sometimes I think I’m the oldest in the band, honestly’ He sighs, but chuckles not long after. 

 'Your the most mature, that's for sure' I reply, grinning.

'Hey, that rhymed!' Zayn exclaims. Harry, Liam and Niall suddenly all cover their ears. I frown.

'What-?' I ask.

'Cover your ears before Zayn starts to make a rap up, every time someone rhymes in a sentence, he'll take that opportunity to show of his amazing lyrical skills' Harry says sarcastically, I giggle and cover my ears, Zayn pouts and crosses his arms and turns away from us. I uncover my ears and laugh.

'Aww sorry Zayn!' I coo, but he remains facing the wall. I sit up and put my head on his shoulder.

'Zayn? You can rap if you want..’ I whisper in his hear.

‘Don’t wanna rap now’ He mumbles. I try not to laugh.

‘DJ Malik not wanting to rap?’ I raise an eyebrow to myself. Zayn shrugs. I laugh and think of my own rap.

‘My name is Cass,and I have a lotta sass..’ I sing, Zayn grunts and leans backwards crushing me.

‘Ow! Zayn!’ I squeal, he laughs.

‘You cannot rap! Say I am the best DJ Malik in the world and I can rap whenever I can!’ He exclaims, crushing me further.

‘Don’t do it Cass! Resist the pain!’ Niall yells trying to budge Zayn off of me. I shriek as his elbow jabs into my thigh.

‘Noooooooooo! Don’t say it Cassie!’ Harry shouts, I manage a sigh before all of Zayns weight is shifted onto me, causing me to yelp.

‘FINE! YOU’RE THE BEST DJ MALIK IN THE WORLD AND YOU-‘ I pause, and giggle as someone pokes me in the ribs.

‘Carry on!’ Zayn exclaims.

‘AND YOU CAN RAP WHENEVER YOU WANT,OKAY? NOW GET THE FRICK OFF OF ME!’ I yell, Zayn moves off me and I gasp for air. Zayn looks pleased with himself as all of the other boys tut at me.

‘ONE NIL TO ZAYN MALIK!’ Niall calls out in his X-Factor voice.

‘I could’ve died! And you guys are tutting! Tsk!’ I exclaim, clutching my sides, my ribs actually feel broken.

‘I’m not that heavy!’ Zayn says.

‘Yeah.. but she is.. y’know, like quite small compared to you’ Liam says, grinning.

‘Fine Fine, I’m sorry, but thanks for saying I’m the best DJ Malik in the world and all, really nice of you’ Zayn says, smirking cheekily. I roll my eyes at him.

‘You’re the only DJ Malik…’ Harry says cleverly.

‘I might not be!’ Zayn says, grinning. I laugh at them both before a banging noise is heard. We all frown at each other. I stand up and jump of the bed, and walk out of the bedroom, past the other boy’s rooms and into the lounge. Mum is sat on the sofa her tears have now dried, and she is scrolling through channels on the TV. I quickly sit next to her.

‘Mum, I’m so-‘ She turns to face me and interrupts.

‘It’s okay, I should have told you honey, I, I just.. it was difficult, I promise I was going to tell you, I know it must be horrible knowing that Dan’s Dad.. but I promise it was to keep you safe Cassie, I’m so sorry, please forgive me’ She looks at me pleadingly, I want to resist forgiving her, she kept something so huge from me for a long time, about my own father. But I know, deep down, I have to forgive her, because she is my only parent, and right now, I need her.

I wrap my arms around her and mumble into her shoulder.

‘I forgive you Mum, and I’m sorry for shouting at you, it was just.. a bit much to take in if you know what I mean’ I sigh, trying to keep myself strong, there had been to many tears recently, and it needed to stop and keep my head held high.

Mum sniffles into my own shoulder.

‘You’re so much like your Dad was, he’d be so proud of you sweetie’ She coos, I smile and pull away from her.

‘I don’t have a beer belly like he did though, do I?’ I ask, Mum and I giggle at the thought.

‘Maybe not, but you are kind and caring, clever, funny and beautiful, maybe sometimes impatient but that’s what makes you, you, and I know a lot of people love you for it, especially that boy Louis’ She says, grinning, I blush.

‘Mum..’ I say, grinning.

‘Don’t Mum me, it don’t take eyes on the back of my head to see that spark between you two, you’re going out aren’t you?’ Mum questions, I smile.

‘Maybe…’ I say cheekily, poking my tongue out. Mum laughs.

‘Well, he’s a very lucky man, and you are quite the lucky lady too!’ Mum wiggles her eyebrows childishly.

‘Mum! No! You’re too old for him!’ I laugh.

‘Not too old for ol’ Hazza though!’ Louis appears behind us, I grin and Mum blushes a bit.

‘Harry likes Mums…’ Louis continues, Mum laughs and the glow on her cheeks I haven’t seen for a while returns to her face. I grin at Louis and he leans over and kisses my forehead, I blush a little and Mum winks at me.

‘Anyway, Louis why did you run away after you said carrots? I ask, Louis shrugs and raises both his eyebrows.

‘Oh, well, I had to come up with my amazing plan didn’t I?’ He grins mischievously.

 ~

‘I’m calling you all today to propose my amazing plan..’ Louis says, his voice echoing in the lounge, Niall Harry Liam and Zayn all sigh.

‘Get on with it already’ Harry groans, I laugh and Mum nods in agreement.

‘Calm your quiff Zayn.. calm..’ Louis says, Niall lets out a cute cackle of laughter and everyone goes quiet for Louis’ plan.

‘Okay. So, with the help of my favourite vegetable, we are going to capture the criminal’ He says, grinning like it was a game of cluedo.

‘Okay, sounds okay so far…’ Niall says, looking worried.

‘I can’t take you seriously, how are you to get Dan with a carrot?’ Liam asks, I giggle quietly. Louis shoots me a look that could kill. I fall silent, pressing my lips together to stop any more laughter.

‘Well’ Louis says simply, sitting down cross legged on the rug. We all look down to him.

‘So, I’m not sure when Dan is coming but, first, we call the police, get them here, a few of them, ready at both entrances to this house with weapons, so that way when Dan comes, he won’t be able to get past them, they can handcuff him, bam, job done..’ Louis says, looking proud. And I have to admit, it wasn’t such a bad idea.

‘And the carrots?’ I ask, biting my lip, worried how his favourite vegetable would come into this.

‘We lay a pile of them outside, hopefully he’ll come tonight, when it’s darker, he’ll trip over them then we’ll know he’s here… or we could eat them’ Louis grins playfully, I roll my eyes at him, I look over to Mum and she laughs.

‘This is crazy, but, it could work!’ She exclaims, the boys laugh and Louis hushes them.

‘So.. all in favour of Louis’ facking good plan say carrot?’ Louis says, puppy dog eyeing all of us.

‘Carrots’ we all mumble, knowing that no one else had a good enough idea, and honestly, his wasn’t too bad. I stand up and sit down on the floor with Louis he grins at me and plants his lips on mine. I grin and he pulls away, wrapping his arm around me and giving me a squeeze before pulling a phone out of his pocket.

‘Let’s get this plan on a roooolllll!’ Niall shouts.

A/N HIIII! Ahaa, omg 60K views now, ILOVEYOUGUYSSMUCHITSUNREAL.  Thankyouthankyouthankyou. I lovelove reading all your comments and etc.etc. :D And when wattpad was down I was like having fits. Hahaha... anyway hope you enjoy this chapter, tell me what yo think and shizzleee;) THANKSSS! idk if you guys actually read this bit.. but yeah.. haaa;) xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 534 46
Cassie and her friends Elizabeth and Merida are going to visit Cassie's Uncle Simon in London. Cassie is worries about seeing her ex that she dated l...
508K 7K 23
"You're not allowed to fall in love with him. It's for the saftey of our clients." Easier said then done, When you're pretending to date a member of...
28.9K 737 39
{Book 3 - Completed} All Marley Pennington wanted to do since her freshman year of high school was to turn her life around. To be someone she always...
4.6K 109 22
Leaving an ex behind is always hard, but for Madison-Jade Swann, having an ex who is part of the worlds most famous boyband, One Direction, everythin...