Loving her Anatomy (GxG)(Stud...

By mm9023

Olivia moves in with her best friend and learns the transition from school to University is a lot different t... More

.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.20.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
.Epilogue.

.35.

38.2K 1.3K 1.5K
By mm9023

Amelia stopped going to Liv's work from then on out. She seen how much Liv wasn't coping with anything that had happened in the past few months and Amelia wanted to do nothing more than to hold her. But she lost the right to do that when she claimed they were a mistake and pushed Liv away. She was suppose to protect Liv when instead Liv ended up in hospital because of Scott. Amelia should have been there.

As much as Amelia wanted to hang around and make sure Liv was safe. She knew it wasn't her place anymore. She was checking out the day after Liv had called around and said she couldn't do it. She couldn't have Amelia in her life. They hadn't exchanged anymore calls or texts. She knew they never would. Amelia heard a light knock to her hotel door and opened it to reveal a nervous looking brunette.

"Liv" Amelia breathed out as she tried to smile but her heart just wouldn't let her.

"I thought you might have left already" Liv said playing with her fingers nervously.

"I was just about to" Amelia said clearing her throat leaving them both in silence at they stared at one another.

"I'm sorry.." the both said in unionisation and then laughed at one another.

"Liv you have nothing to be sorry about" Amelia spoke first as she stepped back into her room and finished off the last of her packing.

"It's just with you coming here and saying what you said last night..I.." Liv stuttered as she thought about how honest Amelia had actually been last night but honestly her head wasn't in the right space right now. She had lost two family members on top of being attacked months before. She needed time before she could even consider what was happening between her and Amelia. Too much shit had happened.

"Liv" Amelia said abruptly. It was too hard for her to listen to Liv reject her again. She was 35 years old being rejected by a woman who had her full life ahead of her.

"It's fine" she added more softly as she managed a half smile.

Picking up her suit case, she wished she could stay her longer but it was breaking her being around the woman who she loved her who didn't love her back anymore. Amelia had herself to blame for that and she would for the rest of her life.

"Just promise me something" Amelia said as Liv gulped nodding as she looked the older woman in the eyes.

"Don't ever let anyone treat you the way I did" Amelia said clenching her jaw as she was disgusted with herself.

"When the right woman comes along..you let her in and you be happy Liv because you deserve it..even though I know you don't think you do" Amelia said as Liv frowned.

It was true Liv had too much self hate right now and knew she was hard on herself and she needed to work on herself before thinking about being with anyone else.

"Same with you" Liv replied, she felt sick as her stomach twisted with nerves watching Amelia pull up the handle of her case and put her Jacket on.

"I think my idea of romance now is lays in a nice chilled bottle of Chardonnay and Wuthering Heights" Amelia chuckled lightly as Liv smiled remembering her previous snotty remark all those months ago.

"Goodbye Amelia" Liv said as her tears fell. She leaned forward and took the older woman in her arms to which Amelia gratefully accepted.

"Goodbye Olivia" Amelia sighed as she inhaled Liv's scent one last time before pulling away and allowing her eyes to lock with Liv's sad brown eyes once more and then she was gone...

                                     ***

2 years later..

"Who would of thought you of all people would be getting married" Liv teased taking a glance in the room in the hotel packed full of people as her friend who was clutching a paper brown bag having a nervous breakdown. A swift slap to her upper arm and the brunette was groaning.

"You are not helping me" Kaz snapped as she bunched up her dressed for the umpteenth time.

"Is there loads of people there" Kaz asked her friend, hoping the answer was going to be no because she was shitting it. Liv being Liv only spoke the truth..well most of the time.

"Loads..they all must of brought their plus ones" Liv replied earning a scowl from her best friend.

The brunette rolled her eyes as she approached her friend and heard the music knowing she needed to get down the aisle soon.

"Listen babe..you've got this..Jasmine loves you..you love her..it's all good" Liv said casually as Kaz nodded.

"Come on I need to get going" Liv said as she picked up her flowers and giving her friend a wink before making her way into the room and towards the aisle.

She smiled at the crowd around her, trying to stay focused on a nervous looking Jas in front. Liv was so happy her friend had gotten back with Jas a little under 2 years ago and they had finally got the balls to tie the knot.

Karen was quick to forgive her friend but not Jas. She made Jas work for it which Liv didn't think was fair considering they were both drunk that night. Karen couldn't deny the fact that Jas was the woman for her and when they went to Prague on their anniversary last year, Karen had asked Jas to marry her.

Liv on the other hand was single. She had moved back from Scotland over a year ago, back to London and was now finishing off her degree in English and taking creative writing classes in her spare time. She had come a long way since two and a half years ago when she lost everything in her life.

Her and Amelia never spoke since then. Amelia respected Liv's wishes and let her go. Liv missed her ex lover sitting in her work even though it was for a short period of time. 6 months later and Liv was able to let someone in. A girl name Vanessa. They took it slow and Liv liked her. That was as fair as it went. It lasted just under six months before they called it quits and Liv had a couple of short flings in between then and now.

She was still young. 22 and had a couple of years left in Uni. Uni was a lot different this time around. She kept her distance from the people around her and her lecturers. She preferred it this way and honestly she was happy with the friends she had.

The ceremony was cute and short. Liv smiled the whole time at how happy Karen looked with Jas. They made each other happy despite all their ups and downs. As Liv walked behind the happy couple leaving the hotel function room that lead to the dinning room, the brunette felt a light brush against her arm as she turned around.

Her heart raced when her eyes connected with those two familiar blue eyes. No longer full of sadness they were bright and happy to see her.

"Amelia" Liv breathed out as she couldn't help but smile. She looked amazing, her hair now chopped just above her shoulders in a sexy wavy stylish cut. She was getting more stunning with age. Her skin looked flawless and naturally tanned.

"Olivia" Amelia smirked. Gone was the fragile dark haired woman that admitted she was in love with Liv 2 years ago and here was the confident lecturer she was used to.

"I didn't know you were invited" Liv lied, her eyes wandered down over Amelia's peach dress that clung perfectly to her slender body and made her tits look fantastit..oh Liv.

"It was a surprise..I only flew in this morning from Dubai" Amelia replied smirking as she watched the younger woman admire her.

"Dubai" Liv raised an eye brow. Wow for a woman who was always such a home bird and wouldn't even go to a club. Liv didn't pin Amelia for a woman who would live so fair away.

"Very fancy" she added a hint of playfulness in tone as they continued to walk out of the room with the crowd ahead.

"Only the best for the best" Amelia replied her famous last words causing a grin to appear on Liv's face.

*

A couple of hours later and Liv hadn't seen much more of her ex. They had drifted a part soon after they left the ceremony as the photographer demanded pictures of both bridal parties.

Honestly Liv felt nervous being around Amelia this afternoon at the ceremony but after their time apart and Liv's much needed therapy. Liv no longer felt angry. Yeh she was still hurt and her feelings for Amelia were still there. Today proved her feelings were definitely still there. She was pretty sure they would always be there. No matter who she tried to distract herself with Emily, Vanessa, a couple of random girls. They never compared to Amelia. Liv went to therapy for a lot of things that happened in her life.

She felt better after the 12 week course of discussing anything from her strained relationship with her Mother to Scott beating the shit out of her. She learnt that in order for her to see passed everything, she needed to learn to forgive and love herself and that's exactly what she did. She took care of herself. Joined yoga twice a week and took a course in English to pursue her writing. Liv was finally doing something she knew she wanted to do and not pleasing others. 

"May I have this dance" Amelia asked Liv who sat watching the happy married couple on the dance floor. The brunette looked up at her old lecturer. Her famous smirk on her face as she held out her hand almost expecting Liv to take her hand. Liv rolled her eyes as she stood up.

"Don't get too excited" Amelia sniped leading the younger girl out to the dance floor.

"I'm pretty sure you don't dance from what I can recall from that time in Cardiff" Liv shot back and Amelia could feel her cheeks flush remembering back to the night the brunette grinding into her body. She later found out the song Liv had sung seductively in her ear and often played the Camila Cabello song when she would think of Liv which was most days.

Amelia refrained from answering the brunette as they stepped out onto the busy dance floor. The music was slow and honestly neither of them had heard of the song playing. Amelia didn't care, she just couldn't think of any other excuse to get Liv away from the top table and start conversing with her again.

Liv shivered as she felt Amelia's hand loosely wrap around her waist as she hooked her own arms around her ex lovers neck and gave Amelia a shy smile as they began to move slowly to the music. 

"So.." Amelia breathed out not really sure what to say to the woman broke her heart but Amelia initially broke hers in the first place. God this was fucked but at least they weren't crying or shouting at one another.

"How is Scotland" Amelia asked finally thinking of something to say.

"I moved back over a year ago" Liv smiled as she watched Amelia's eyes widened.

"Wow I didn't know" Amelia replied.

"Then again why would I" she added sadly as she looked down towards the floor briefly.

"Dubai..that's exciting" Liv said trying to change the subject quickly. Amelia nodded as she twirled Liv who let out a light chuckle and they resumed their position on the dance floor.

"It's an 18 month contract for a medical research programme...the money is great and I needed a bit of head space from teaching..plus I'm finally finishing off my PHD" Amelia replied.

"Congrats Doc..so are you still living in London then" Liv asked.

"Yeh I still have my house..I'm home for a couple of weeks and then going back for the last 4 months" Amelia replied. The song finished as they both mutually tore apart.

"You look really really great Liv" Amelia said looking the brunette up and down. There was no sense of seductiveness in her tone, she seemed genuine as she gave Liv a wide smile.

"I really hope you are happy and doing what you wanted to do" she added.

"I am..thanks" Liv replied giving the dark haired woman a gracious smile. She had never really seen much of this side of Amelia when they were together but even in Scotland a softer version of the dark haired woman had exposed herself.

"I know you are probably busy but if you are free one of the days in the next couple of weeks to meet for a coffee.."

"Yeh I would like that..do you still have the same number" Liv replied softly as Amelia nodded.  Amelia was going to make sure her English phone was full charged for the next two weeks.

"I should probably get back for more photos.." Liv excused herself as she could feel herself getting more and more nervous around her ex lover. It was only coffee but the thought of being with Amelia alone was making her anxious.

"Yeh of course, I'm going to leave soon but hopefully I'll see you before I head back fo Dubai" Amelia said, more of a suggestion as she raised her eye brows and taking a step back.

"Yeh I hope so..good night Amelia" Liv said watching the older woman step backwards into the crowd.

"Goodnight Olivia" Amelia smiled at the brunette who immediately rolled her eyes and raised the middle finger at the dark haired woman before turning and making her way back towards the top table.

The phone call Liv said she would make never happened. She didn't have time to get that far on to make the call. Amelia returned home from the wedding as she kicked off her cream heels and dropping her keys on the kitchen counter. What a day. She was happy for the married couple but that aching feeling in her heart never left even after 2 years away from Olivia and she looked even more stunning than ever before.

Amelia sighed as she made her way to her fridge. Since she had only landed early this morning she had only stocked up on cheap wine she was limited to from the local shop down the road and some sliced ham.

Amelia removed both from the fridge as she made herself a sandwich and poured herself a much needed glass of wine. Today was hard. When Karen had invited her to the wedding a couple of months ago, she honestly thought it was some sort of joke.

Herself and Karen had a rocky relationship as it mostly concerned Liv and considering how things had been left between Liv and her a couple of years ago. Amelia really wasn't expecting an invite to the wedding.

Amelia spent a full weekend in Dubai glaring at the invititation. Not only seeing Karen and Jasmines name on the wedding but also imagining Liv's because she knew if she accepted the invitation she would be face to face with the love of her life after 2 years apart.

Yes Amelia Roberts could honestly say she was no longer a hard arse bitch..now she was a love sick bitch. She had came close to sleeping with one woman back in London after Liv had finally told her it was over but Amelia couldn't go through with it. As the months turned into years, Amelia had decided maybe she didn't need anyone else. Maybe this is what she deserved was to be alone for the rest of her life. And soon she accepted this was her life now.

Amelia didn't seek female attention because honestly, she wasn't interested in anyone else. She spent her evenings reading and doing research articles and this was how she got on with her life alone. She only hoped someone made Liv happy and treated her with the love and respect that Amelia hadn't given her and she had regretted every day since.

Amelia finally decided to accept the invitation by the Sunday morning. It wasn't that she was going to try and win Liv back. She had already attempted that in Scotland and failed miserably. This was more of a check in. She wanted to make sure Liv was doing ok. So she was going back to London in a couple of months.

And so here she was two months later and her heart was still held by the brunette. Her small exchange with Liv showed that the brunette seemed much happier in herself. She was happy and that was without Amelia being in her life. It hurt Amelia to know this but she knew she deserved this and much more for everything she had put the brunette through.

A gentle knock to her door broke her from her thoughts as she glanced at the clock. It was already after midnight and she hadn't been expecting anyone. Amelia set her glass of white wine on the kitchen counter as she held her phone feeling anxious, peering her head around the corner of the kitchen door and then stood quietly in the hallway wondering who it could be. There was another light knock followed by a text to her phone a couple of seconds later.

I can see you through the glass pane..open up you pussy it's me :) X

Amelia's heart sank in her chest and she mumbled under her breath and quickly made her way to the door and unlocked it. She opened the door revealing a giggling brunette.

"Fucking hell..you scared the shit out of me" Amelia breathed out as she opened her door gesturing for the brunette to come in as Liv continued to laugh and stumbled slightly in her heels.

"It's bloody freezing out there and you were standing there like a twat" Liv teased rubbing her arms from the cold.

"Well I don't normally have strangers knocking late at night" Amelia shot back, walking into the kitchen as she picked up her wine and taking a much needed gulp.

"Oh so I'm a stranger now" Liv scoffed as she looked around the kitchen. It was painted a light grey colour which was new since she was last in it.

"You know what I mean" Amelia brushed the younger woman off.

"Anyway what brings you over here" Amelia asked placing her drink back on the counter. Liv licked her dry lips which I only drove Amelia crazy as she gripped the side of the kitchen counter.

"I was thinking we should have that coffee now" Liv said biting her lip as Amelia gulped. She knew Liv was flirting with her. But why.

"I don't have any milk or sugar but how about some wine" Amelia offered casually not to get her hopes up as she walked towards the fridge and retrieved the chilled bottle.

The brunette nodded as she too kicked off her heels and walked over to where Amelia kept her wine glasses. Amelia smiled as she watched Liv take out a glass.

"You remembered" Amelia said smiling as she removed the cap and stepped forward  pouring the wine into the glass as Liv held it up.

Their eyes locking as Amelia's swallowed the lump of nerves in her throat. She could see the hint of lust in Liv's eyes. She knew this look. A look she used to get from her lecture hall when Liv would teasingly bite down on her pen or when Amelia lead her to the bedroom and stripped every inch of clothing off her body. It was a look Amelia would never forget and never thought she would see again.

"You know Amelia" Liv whispered as she took hold of the bottle out of the dark haired woman's hand and placed it on the counter along with the overly full glass of wine.

"I'm not really here for a coffee or a glass of wine" the brunette breathed out as her hand brushed lightly over Amelia's cheek and slowly down over her neck before resting of her left breast. Liv's fingers gently pushed passed the material of Amelia's dress as their eyes remained locked.

Amelia's breathing became heavy. She hadn't had sex in over 2 years. Liv was the last person who she had slept with. Who she wanted to actually sleep with.

Liv didn't waist any time with her wandering hands as she found the zipper of Amelia's dress and unzipping it until it loosely fell off the older woman and Amelia was left in her bra and underwear.

Amelia's chest rose up and down rapidly. In the past she was used to her dominance. She always had control over Liv but right now, she couldn't move. She was half naked while Liv was still wearing a dress and her eyes were roaming all over her body whilst touching her skin.

"You're so beautiful" Liv finally spoke as her finger tips brushed lightly over Amelia's underwear. She could feel the warmth and dampness of her underwear causing her to smile seductively. The brunette leaned forward as Amelia's breathing hitched. Liv's lips were inches from her own she could feel her hot breath against her.

Amelia's trembling hands rested on Liv's arms, Liv could sense how shaken the older woman was. Amelia was petrified. Petrified that Liv was just going to run and leave her like this. Her body was aching to be touched by the brunette but honest her heart couldn't take it if this was just some sort of revenge game from Olivia for what Amelia had done in the past.

And so the tears came. She cried. Sobbed. Liv frowned as she held her close asking her what was wrong but Amelia just broke down. Cold hearted Amelia was now half naked and crying in her kitchen in front of the woman who had total control of heart and their was nothing she could do about it.

Amelia soon stopped crying and collected her dressed from between her legs along with whatever dignity she had left. Placing her dress straps over her shoulders. Amelia wiped her eyes and mumbled an apology to the brunette who looked at her confused, still stood in the same spot.

"I'm sorry Liv but if you are looking for a night of fun, I can't give you that..I'm not looking for that and I'm not the same person anymore..I can't give you just my body without giving you my heart..you can let yourself out" Amelia spoke honestly as she walked toward her bedroom.

She was only back for a couple of weeks and she wasn't about to hide her feelings from Liv like she had done for months when they were hiding their relationship in the past.

Amelia gave Liv a weak smile as she stepped towards her room. She felt a sudden weight off her chest that she had been not only honest with Liv about her feelings but she stopped something that yeh she may enjoy but it would only because more heartache tomorrow when she would pick up the pieces when Liv left.

"Neither am I" Liv snapped causing Amelia to stop in her tracks as she held to onto the frame of the door glaring back at the brunette who was now turned to face her.

"What" Amelia asked, her eyes furrowed as she watched Liv shift uncomfortably

"Neither am I..I'm not here for a one off Amelia..I want you..I want all of you..I love you Amelia" Liv said biting her lip as the dark haired woman couldn't help the wide smile forming on her face...halle-fucking-lujah. 

🙄 🤦‍♀️ took them long enough 😆 Ahhhh Epilogue is the next and final update to the this story but it's a longer chapter and I hope you all  like it because I didn't want to just finish it on this with them getting back together and be like THE END 🤣🤣 it has a bit of fluff and that so I hope you will like it as as ending!Anyways it'll be up after the weekend because I'm going away!Thanks for all your love ❤️ you lot are seriously the best bunch of people about with all your love and support 😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 163 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...
31.7K 567 26
When a new student joins Rose Danvers' class, she instantly makes a new friend. But soon after that, the two realize that they are more than friends...
113K 2.3K 26
Ava Wills is a eighteen year old girl transfering to a new school. What happended at the last? A lot of drama, conflicts which , still sticked to her...
1.1K 205 28
Soleil Thompson and her family have just moved to a small, sleepy town in central Pennsylvania. Though she struggles to adapt like any other teen, sh...