Forgotten // L. Coly

By QveenCammy

It's been two years that Kalani has been waiting on Lucas. It's been two years since Lucas left. It's been t... More

Characters
Two Years Ago
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 : Short-ish Chapter
22.
23
24
25
26
27
Last Chapter!

Thank You

1K 19 6
By QveenCammy

Hellurrr birdies,

Alright so if your reading this then CONGRATU-FUCKING-LATIONS YOU MADE IT TO THE END OF MY BOOK!

So thanks for reading and leaving your comments and votes (if you left any, if not then your sisters a hoe)

jk but seriously, thanks for reading guys.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

DO NOT GO RUNNING YOUR MOUTH TO AMBER H AND LUCAS COLY SAYING THAT I DON'T LIKE AMBER BECAUSE THAT IS NOT TRUE! I got a message saying someone was going to tell Amber H that I don't like her. That's not true, I do like her. I like her, Lucas, Olivia, Dillyn, Will and Eva along with Trinity. 

Alright that's all I have to say, once again, thank you for reading my book!

- With Love ,

                                   Cammy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 50 9
What happens when the girl you are meant to be with forgets the last year of her life? What happens when Edward is trying to con his way back into he...
1.5K 146 18
Years and years of suffering, yet Jazmine still stays. Scared to leave, scared to start over, Scared of change. Will she leave the man she loves to...
32.9K 778 22
Even after a one night stand Payton is still scared of what he will think of her nearly 3 years later. Will she fall madly in love? or will she let h...
30.7K 888 34
Honesty is 7 months pregnant. On top of that, she is a single mother. Her and the girls still talk and hang out and the boys do too. Except for Lucas...