her ex husband (leonetta)

By -starrywriting

Violetta and Le贸n were young sweethearts, who married each other at nineteen. At the age of twenty-three they... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t h i r t e e n
e p i l o g u e
sequel

t w e l v e

1.6K 33 20
By -starrywriting

Violetta felt guilt when she walked into her and Diego's house. She felt guilt when she laid in a bed beside him. She couldn't get León out of her mind. The thought of León was consuming her thoughts.

Violetta was slowly distancing herself from both Diego and León. The person she wanted to be in love with, and the person she was truly in love with. She was in this situation years ago, and didn't want to be in it again, but here she is.

"Vilu?" Francesca called out, walking into Violetta's living room. She was staring blankly at the coffee table, her hand resting on her pregnant belly. There were dried tears on her face. "Diego called me, he's worried about you," Francesca told Violetta as she sat beside her. "I'm worried about you."

"Fran," Violetta began crying. Francesca was quick to hug her. "I can't do it, I can't—" Violetta mumbled into Francesca's shoulders. They stayed there until Violetta's sobs calmed down.

"Vilu, I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything," Francesca assured Violetta.

"You were right, you and Ludmila and everyone was right. I love León. I'm still in love with him," Violetta paused, wiping her eyes. "I don't know what to do—"

"It should be simple, but it's not. You're in love with León, but you love Diego, and you're engaged and pregnant with Diego," Francesca said. "I can't really tell you who to be with. All I said in the past couple weeks was for you to realize your feelings for León."

"I love Diego, I really do, but I can't let him down because of León again," Violetta told Francesca.

Francesca sighed. "Violetta, Diego will understand. He's one of the most understanding person there is," Francesca paused, "He can't really be mad at you for following your heart. Plus, you're giving him something I couldn't."

"What do you mean?" Violetta asked, concerned.

"I haven't told anyone this, but I'm incapable of having children—"

"What?" Violetta and Francesca turned and saw Diego and Marco standing in the entryway. Marco stood there for a few more seconds before leaving.

"You still haven't told him?" Diego asked Francesca. Francesca was quick to get up. "Francesca—"

"No! I didn't tell Marco yet. It took me years to tell my best friend. You probably wouldn't even have known if you didn't go to the damn doctor's appointment with me!" Francesca shouted, and left. Diego slightly flinched when the front door slammed behind Francesca. He turned around and Violetta was gone.

Diego sighed, and went towards their bedroom. It was empty as Violetta had slept in the guest bedroom saying that the bed made her more comfortable, and had less back aches. Diego knew there was something Violetta wasn't telling him, but he didn't want to push her. It could only make things worse.

The next morning, Diego and Violetta were alone in their house, the girls were spending another day with their grandparents. Diego set two full plates in front of him and Violetta.

It was this morning when Diego realized what was happening with Violetta. "You still love León," Diego told her. "And please don't lie, you always got like this when you always thought of him." Violetta nodded in response. "I knew going into this relationship that you'd always have feelings for him. I knew that you'd always choose him. And I'm too stupid to realize that you'd never marry me when León is so close to you."

"I'm sorry," Violetta said. "I love you, Diego."

"That's the difference, Violetta. You love me, but you're in love with León. And anything else doesn't matter. You're five months pregnant with my child, but that doesn't matter when León is around."

Violetta stared at her breakfast plate, it was still full. She'd haven't had an appetite since the conversation with León a week ago. She's been thinking of how to tell Diego, but she couldn't. She finally told Francesca the night before, then as soon as Francesca ran out of the house to follow Marco, Violetta went straight into the guest bedroom for the rest of the night.

"Can you tell me why? If you and León are in love with each other, why'd you get divorced? I just need to know that we might've had a chance to be together," Diego told Violetta.

"I never told you why we divorced because you would've thought we could never be anything," Violetta responded.

"I never really had a chance, did I?" Diego asked quietly. Violetta looked away, not wanting to see his face. She knew how Diego loved her, she wanted to love him the same way.

"I really wanted you to, Diego. I wanted us to be married and then have a bigger family. I wanted that more than anything," Violetta cried. "I—"

"I wanted us to work out, too," Diego interrupted. "I can't force you to fall in love with me, I can't force you to hide your real feelings." Violetta took in a breath. "I love you, Violetta. More than words can explain, but we can't be together when you love someone else. No matter how much you say you love me, I'm not León."

"I'm really sorry, Diego. I—"

"Don't be sorry for having feelings, Vilu," Diego interrupted.

"Diego, you're amazing, and anyone would be lucky to have you with them," Violetta told Diego. "Thank you for the past two years."

"You and Diego broke up?" Camila asked when she and Violetta were in the diner that was once RestoBand. "Why?"

"So León and I can get back together," Violetta calmly replied. "Or try to work it out again."

"It'll work out, mi amiga. You and León are like Romeo and Juliet, without all the deaths, or the family hating each other," Camila said. "Are you having doubts?"

"No, I'm— I'll feel awful after breaking up with Diego, and going to León. I already feel bad, but I couldn't keep my feelings to myself, and I couldn't keep planning a wedding that wasn't going to happen."

"When you put it that way, it does sound a bit harsh," Camila replied. Violetta dipped her spoon into the melting ice cream, and stirred it.  "Have you told León about it yet?"

"I– no, I haven't. I haven't seen him since I told him how I felt," Violetta told Camila. "And I'm not about to go to his house and tell—"

"Maybe you don't have to," Camila interrupted. Violetta's eyes widened, and looked towards the door, where León walked in with their daughters.

"Mama!" Sofia ran towards the table where Violetta and Camila sat at. "Oooh, can I have ice cream?" Sofia asked when she saw her mother's melting banana split.

"Maybe Tia Cami can buy you and Maria some ice cream," Violetta suggested.

"Vio—" Violetta interrupted Camila by glancing towards León. "Oh, right. C'mon girls, Let's go to the register and I'll let you pick your ice cream flavor."

"Yay!" The girls chorused and followed Camila towards the back. Violetta and León exited the diner, as it got a bit too noisy for the two to have their conversation.

"Diego and I broke up," Violetta blurted as they slowly walked beside each other. "It was mutual, but I couldn't stay engaged or be with him when I'm still in love with you."

"Violetta—"

"I will always be in love with you," Violetta interrupted Leon. "There's no doubt about that. And, I really– really want to be with you. I—" Violetta had gotten as close as possible to León. In one small movement, León pulled Violetta into a kiss, interrupting her.

They stood there, in the middle of the sidewalk, in a lip-lock. Violetta was with the one person she truly loved, years ago and now, her ex husband.

so an update.

so leonetta is back together.

there's going to be at least two more chapter before i end the book. Because Violetta does need to give birth to her baby, and Fran does need to get married. And Ludmila's twins need to be born, or introduced too.

I try to update at least once a week. And I updated for Tini's Birthday:)

Q: What Tini song is your favorite?
A: My Stupid Heart/Si Tu Te Vas, and Te Quiero Mas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 45 31
Leon and Violetta have come back from their honeymoon and Violetta is still working at Diego's company since Diego left the country with his new love...
10.2K 172 28
Violetta and Leon were together for 3 years until Leon cheated on Violetta with Lara, now they have been apart for 5 years now, but since Diego and F...
25.5K 548 29
"But why dad why!!" said Vilu "Cause I got a job there in Buenos Aires" said German "But my life is here in Madrid with my boyfriend (tomas), school...
85.3K 2.4K 65
To set the scene ,Martina is a month old and Violetta and Leon could'nt be happier.Fran and Diego are very happy and living together while Marco and...