Stuck with my Vampire Mate

By -parvdhi-

Highest ranking :- #2 as on 16/06/18 in vampire, #5 as on 07/12/2020 in demons, #1 as on 29/12/2022 in fantas... More

A/N
1 - Vampires do exist
2 - The Escape
3 - Mr. Perfect
4 - Sid
A/N
5 - Vampires suck
6 - Ryan 'O' Donnels
7 - His Family
A/N
8 - Hell of friends
9 - Prank Gone Wild
10 - Socializing time.
11 - His Mate
12 - Helena
13 - The Unexpected
14 - Do Not Hurt Her
15 - I Always Have A Hold On You
16 - First mystery
A/N
17 - Cole
18 - The fairy goddess
19 - No more secrets
20 - I Can't!
21 - Ready to go
22 - The Journey
23 - Life is always a drama
24 - Seems like a fairy tale
25 - Complicated Life
26 - Stupid Emotions
27 - Nightmares And Reality
Game for him, war for another..
Bad Blood......
Ignacia.....
Story time....
Story goes on....
True love.....
Always together....
Her heart.....
New cover.....
Dead Lovers
Secrets are revealed......
Everyone has their own story.....
Vampire traits.......
Fate is cruel...
Death.....
Who's mommy here?
A chance...
Will you????
Epilogue....
AN
A\N
Healing From You
EN ROUTE TO LIFE

He is mine....

8.4K 435 19
By -parvdhi-

I had the face of a conqueror when I met everyone back in the room.

"So how did it go?"

Helena asked, hopping towards me. Her face was glowing unlike previous days. I am so happy for her and Sid.

"Must have concussed her brain. It's not that easy, especially for her. Requires lots of hard work, you know."

For the first time, I didn't respond to James's harsh comments but decided to show him.

Ryan was sitting on the couch smirking, as if he knew what was about to happen.

I closed my eyes and snapped. Within milliseconds, a dark creature took shape beside James and caught both his hands.

A few gasps and cursing filled the room, making me smirk. James was standing like a statue, his gaze fixed on me. I could see surprise, shock and.... respect? Maybe I was imagining. Anyway, he had a mixture of emotions on his face.

I looked around to see Cole completely shocked with his hand caught in midair with an apple and his mouth wide open. He was definitely eating.

Helena didn't say anything, neither did Adrian.

Sid was the first to melt the ice by coming towards me and pulling me into a wide hug.

I think I am going to die of suffocation, but it's worth it.

"I knew you could do it. You made me a proud brother today."

I released a shaky breath, emotions suddenly surfacing my mind. I know I have said 'thank you' to God several times, but I feel like it's still not enough for giving me them.

After Sid, it was Adrian who side hugged me like a gentleman.

"I would really like to squeeze you with a bear hug right now, but let's just say that I am teeny weeny scared of what comes as a result."

I barked into laughter hearing that. Mr. Adrian, the man who kidnapped me, is now intimidated by me. How cool is that? It actually boosted my confidence to the next stage.

Cole's turn was next. And as expected, he ruffled my hair like I am a puppy and hugged me gently.

"Lillian would have been so proud."

On hearing her name, unexpected moisture filled my eyes.

"You think so?" I asked softly, losing my previous high pitched sound.

"Of course she would be. And so will Raphael."

I gave him a genuine, yet sad, smile.

Helena toppled me with all her strength and squealed right near my ear.

"I am so happyyyyyy....."

From when did she become a child?

"What the hell did you do to my witch friend?" I asked, still laughing.

"Oh, I sent her away. I don't think I'll need her anymore."

That part was aimed at Sid, who responded to her with a romantic smirk. If only that exists, anyway, it was pretty cute.

"If all your celebrations are over, will you ask this crazy monster to leave me?"

We all turned to look at an uncomfortable James.

"What?" He asked, looking downwards.

That was enough for all of us to erupt into fits of laughter. Even Ryan was silently laughing, shaking his shoulders.

I snapped my fingers once again, and the creature disappeared into thin air.

"And you were saying?" I asked, smiling like a sly fox at James.

"Fine.... that was pretty good."

He muttered, scowling.

Boys and their ego...

"Just a pretty?"

If boys had an ego, girls were their masters.

"Okkk... You nailed it... Is that enough?"

He exclaimed, giving up at last. I smiled and hugged him, taking him off guard.

"Thank you James. That meant a lot to me."

He was frozen for a second, but later relaxed and patted my back.

"You are welcome. But don't expect it often."

Way to spoil the mood, James....

After supper and doing the dishes, we all settled in the living room.

"There's not much space for all of us to sleep here, but I am sure you can adjust. Can't you kids?"

We all nodded like obedient children.

Helena and Ignacia went to grab some blankets and pillows, and we covered the entire floor with them. Moving the little furniture present aside the wall.

Ignacia decided to settle on the couch. Ryan, James, Adrian, Cole, Sid, Helena and me. That was the order in which we were sleeping, or rather lying.

I felt like I was at a sleep over party at one of my friend's, even though I have never gone to one such parties. We discussed about everything funny and even teased Sid and Helena, because they were mostly forgetting our presence. I know they have a lot to catch up with, but still...

"I think we should separate them."

I agreed with Cole, also supported by Adrian. But our statement only made Sid to drag Helena closer.

In the middle of the late night, we drowsed to a peaceful slumber.

"Atty.."

"Hmmm....."

"Atty wake up."

"Just a few more minutes, Ryan. Pleasee.."

"Just get up for heaven's sake, Atty and Ryan stop whispering noisily. We could all hear you."

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Ryan with his messed up hair glaring at James, who had unfortunately drifted back to sleep.

"What's it, Ryan?" I asked in a hushed tone.

That brought his attention to me, and his glaring turned into a soft smile. He motioned his head for me to follow. Without waiting any longer, I pushed my blankets aside and joined him.

"Where are we going?"

I moved, fixing my hair behind Ryan, who was now ascending the stairs.

"Don't you trust me?"

His voice was warm and collected, yet I could feel a curiosity hidden in it.

"Hmm... that's actually kind of a tricky question, considering I don't have any personal connection with you."

"I see..."

He was evidently smirking.

"But since you asked me so nicely, I will say that yeah, I trust you a bit, but not entirely like I would dedicate my life to you."

That was all I said before a gush of wind surrounded me and I was cornered or trapped between the hands of Ryan and the icy wall. We hadn't reached the top, but the light from above had cast a shadow on us.

"Are you sure about what you said?"

I didn't even see his lips moving, as I was completely mesmerized by his jet-black eyes.

"What... did...I... say?" I was spluttering like hell.

"That you have trust issues."

He was not just looking at my face, but at my heart. And I must say, that poor thing is soon going to explode with its rapid beating.

"Did...I... say... that?"

Well done being brave, Atarah. You are doing an outstanding job. Note the sarcasm.

"You didn't?"

How am I supposed to answer that when he is literally hovering over me?

"I....I....."

I bit my lip with pressure, praying to calm my stomach as well as my heart.

"Don't."

His tone suddenly changed into a warning.

"Don't... what?"

Eureka! I finally found my voice. How much I missed it already!

"Don't play innocent, Atarah. I know you are trying to distract me."

What is he talking about? And no, it's not a warning, it's anxiousness. Why should he be anxious?

I looked at him, confused.

He closed whatever gap was between us and leaned in closer.

Okay, I really need an ambulance now and a cylinder of oxygen, plus a tube and other necessities. Because my lungs just gave up like that.

His mouth moved towards my earlobe.

In... out... out... out... NO... in..

"What are you doing to me, babe?"

That's it. I gave up, or to be specific, my legs gave up. I clutched his navy blue shirt collar in order to not fall and embarrass myself.

But in this case, I guess Ryan also has a weak point. Because when my fingers graced his bare neck, the muscles in there tensed and his breath quickened.

Now, now... is the vampire boy scared of the human touch?

Who are you calling human? Me? Well, that was a long time ago.

That was a very good reminder. Thank you, inner voice.

"What am I doing?"

Success. I managed a sentence without breaking it.

Slowly, torturously slow, my fingertips probed his laryngeal, which was moving up and down with an unsteady rhythm. He shivered under my touch. Two can play this game, you know.

But before moving to the next level, he grabbed my shoulders and twisted me towards the wall. And he pushed himself on me. That was fast and unexpected. My heart deserves a standing ovation for holding this long.

"Thank you for proving my theory wrong."

"Huh..." was all I could muster because of his breath fanning my back and neck.

"I thought you were naïve, but no, you are far from that."

"Should I take it as a compliment?" I asked, letting my head fall back over his shoulder.

He smiled and let me go. I smiled back, trying to hide the disappointment of losing his contact.

He suddenly pulled me towards him. Again.

"If we remain in that position a few more minutes, I am sure we are going to regret it later."

He said it with such honesty that my face turned red.

God...... this man....

"Now shall we proceed?"

He asked, looking up the stairs.

Taking a few shaky breaths, I followed him, smiling.

He is mine.....

************************

Don't forget to vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...