The Boyfriend Games (slowly e...

By PurplePillow

Every year, the girls assemble in the music room. The boys don't have a clue about what happens in there. But... More

Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ✓
Chapter 14 ✓
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 √
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
One Shot Competition!
One Shot Competition Results

Chapter 16

80.1K 1.2K 159
By PurplePillow

[Emerald's POV

Finally, our first date. Blake smiled at me, holding my hand tightly as we purchased the tickets and walked into the giant amusement park. The best rollercoaster in the world was here, and I wanted to ride it. 

"Blakey? Can we go ride Kingda Ka? It's world famous, you know."  I told him, and we turned to take a good look at that rollercoaster. It was the tallest in the world, and it sure lived up to its name. Shrieks could be heard as the rollercoaster was propelled to the top and sped back to the ground. It looked exciting! 

"Yeah sure.." Blake mumbled, sounding unsure for some reason. "You scared, eh?" I teased him, poking my tongue out at him. He growled menacingly at me, before chasing me towards the queue for that ride. 

Thirty minutes later, we were strapped in, and I was laughing like a maniac at Blake's face. His eyes were shut, and his left hand was holding mine, while his right was gripping the bar tightly. Some girls giggled at the sight of a hot, bad boy looking scared. 

"Hold on, kay, Blakey?" I whispered in his ear, and he whimpered a tad' bit, making me laugh once again. A hissing noise was produced from the track, followed by a robotic voice saying "arms down, head back, and hold on." Then, the cart moved about a few inches backwards, before it was launched. The cart went from zero miles to about a hundred and twenty in just three or four seconds. I was dumb enough to keep my mouth open, and I swear, my drool probably landed on someone. 

It sped up the vertical track, spiralling towards the peak, and when it finally did, it slowed down a bit, before we fell back to earth vertical to the ground and spiralling. I hooted a few times, raising my arms in the air while it dropped quickly. 

The ride lasted about thirty seconds, and after I got off, I still felt the adrenaline pumping in my veins. Blake, however, was barfing into a bag, his face green as a spinach. "Haha, scaredy-cat!" I scoffed at him, and he groaned. When he was done puking, he dumped the bag in a nearby trash can, and glared at me weakly. His face was white, and he was trembling. 

"Are you okay?" I asked him, patting his back. He couldn't really walk, so I told him to sit there while I went to buy cotton candy for him. He smiled through his.. Tears, and waved a goodbye. 

"Two please!" I smiled at the cotton-candy man as he passed me two sticks of cotton candy and I handed him exact change. I was walking back, when I spotted a girl with dark brown hair practically sitting on his lap. Fueled with jealousy, I walked back to him, trying to act like his usual bitch girlfriends. 

I noticed Blake push her off his lap when he saw me approaching. "Hello, who are you?" The girl glared at me ask she tried to ask me sweetly. Before I answered her, I noticed Blake's cheek had a bright red lipstick stain on it. "Hey, I'm Em, I'm Blake's girl-" 

She cut me off by saying, "I'm Blake's girlfriend" as well. I clenched my fists- Was there something Blake wasn't telling me? He seemed suspicious enough. 

"Nononononno! She's my ex-girlfriend. She just came back from wherever she went! We were catching up!" He said hurriedly, and I raised my eyebrow. "Oh, is that so, Blake Richards?" I asked him angrily. He thought he could just lie to me?

"I thought you changed for the better, Blake. But you're still that annoying, idiotic manwhore. I hope you burn to death in the fiery pits of hell! Go screw yourself!" I yelled at him, before ripping the man-bracelet he had given me roughly off my wrist, making me yelp in pain. "I don't want to see your f*cking face ever again!" I screamed myself silly. 

Then, I ran out of Six Flags, feeling a sense of deja vu. Didn't this happen before? Oh yeah. It did. With the same, obnoxious guy. 

* * *

[Blake's POV]

I sat there, waiting for Emerald to come back. She was just.. Too kindhearted. Usually all my other flings were just bitches that would say 'Ew' if they saw me like this. Come to think of it, Em was one of my only proper girlfriends, other than Mackenzie, but I had never felt so comfortable with Mac. She was those pushy, 'you-can't-break-up-with-me' kind of girls. After withstanding her for a few months, she finally moved out, to get better education for her ballet stuff. 

"Blake! Ohmigosh!" 

That familiar voice was loud and clear. Could it be..? Before I had time to turn, she pounced on me, hugging me tightly. Speak of the devil. It was the one and only Mackenzie Haynes. 

"Babe! I missed you so much!" She said, trying to kiss me. Luckily, I managed to dodge her annoying mouth, and she ended up kissing my cheek, staining it with her red lipstick. "Um, why are you back?" I asked her, trying to push her off my lap, but she didn't budge. 

"I'm back cus' our long distance didn't work! I missed you so freakin' much!" She smiled at me, leaning forward again. Ugh. In sync with her movements, I leaned backwards, avoiding another kiss. "Babe! Why don't you wanna kiss me?" She whined, trying again, and failing.  

Suddenly, I spotted Em walking towards us out of the corner of my eye, and gave Mackenzie a hard shove, pushing her off my lap. "Who's that?" Mackenzie complained to me, and I rolled my eyes, and Em walked over gracefully, as usual. 

"Hello, who are you?" Mackenzie tried to ask sweetly, but I could see the glare she was shooting Em. Em smiled at her fakely as well. "I'm Blake's girl-" 

"I'm Blake's Girlfriend!" 

Mackenzie cut her off, smiling at me. Oh no, not good. 

"Nononononno! She's my ex-girlfriend. She just came back from wherever she went! We were catching up!" I told her, then slapped myself mentally. I just made things worse.

Emerald's face was blank, as if cold and emotionless. Then, she opened her mouth.. Not to forgive me, but to scream at me. "I thought you changed for the better, Blake. But you're still that annoying, idiotic manwhore. I hope you burn to death in the fiery pits of hell! Go screw yourself!" She yelled, and my heart felt like it got stabbed numerous times. But that wasn't the worst. After she was done, she ripped off the precious bracelet I had given her to prove to her I was loyal to her. I felt dead. She shouted more colourful words at me, before giving me the finger and running off.

"Wait!" I yelled, trying to stand up, but Mackenzie had scrambled onto my lap, and was trying to kiss me again! She spotted the bracelet on the ground, and picked it up, before fastening it to her wrist. "It fits perfectly!" She let out a loud sigh, and hugged me. 

All I could do was sit there and hope that Em would be okay. But something told me, she wasn't.

* * *

"Screw my life. Screw Blake. Screw that pretty girl." I muttered angrily at no one in particular. This day was the worst in my history of bad days. Losing a best friend and a boyfriend was pretty harsh. It's okay, if I lost the games, it would be fine. As long as I didn't experience this type of day again, I was fine.

I walked to the nearby bus stop, waiting for the right bus to arrive so I could go home and sleep away the pain. An hour passed, and the bus finally came...

When I got home, the first thing I did was take out a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream, and then go to my room and eat all of it. Surprisingly, Mom wasn't at home and the house was completely empty. That was good, I guess. I didn't want to talk- I actually wished I was a mute at the moment.

Hours passed with me walking to the fridge and back, getting food and ordering pizza. This was my recovery method- Eat til' you drop. I was getting better by the calorie, and when I finished a large pepperoni pizza, two tubs of ice cream and a few candy bars, I almost was willing to forgive and forget. Almost.

I was watching America's Next Top Model, when I heard two different types of knocking on the door. One was soft and relaxed, while the other was loud and furious. Were there two people at the door? I looked through the peephole and then pulled my hair in frustration. It was Darren and Blake. 

"Sorry, Em isn't at home." I said, walking back to the couch. I didn't want to be reminded of them, and they had just come back to rub it in my face. "I know you're there. Open it or I'll break it down!" One of them, probably Blake, threatened. I knew it wasn't an empty threat, and I was afraid of it getting blown of it's hinges, so I hurriedly went to open the door. 

"Hi! Bye!" I tried to slam the door in their faces, but both of them simultaneously pushed on it, almost making me fall backwards. Giving in, I looked both of them in the eye, and glared. "What?" I snarled, and they cringed. 

"Em is in her deathly stage" Darren stage-whispered to Blake, and he nodded, gaping. "Where's your concubine, manwhore? Or was I the concubine?" I sneered at him, before kneeing him in the balls. He gave a loud 'Oof'!' and crumbled onto the ground. "You wanna have a go too?" I hissed at Darren, and he backed away slowly. 

"No.. I'm here to reason with you.. I don't wanna lose my best friend" He said seriously, and I relaxed my attacking stance. "There is no truce. Go away." I told him tiredly, and he smiled sadly. "There is..." He started explaining, trying to make me see reason, and finally I did. By that time, Blake had recovered. 

"I'm trying to explain!" He exclaimed, and I narrowed my eyes. "There is nothing to explain, asshole!" I fake-kicked my leg, and he jumped backwards. "I may just go and tell the world your little secret!" I said, finding good blackmail material. Blake stared at me, horrified, before he started whispering stuff like 'nononono' and stupid sh!t. 

His scared face was too cute, and I felt myself getting less mad at him. I decided to give him one more chance. "Okay, Blake. I'll give you one more chance. You fail it, and I swear, you're not gonna have babies. And, I will burn your precious man-bracelet." I told him, before looking at his wrist. "Where's the bracelet?" I asked him curiously.

He didn't meet my eyes, and I was getting impatient. "Tell me, or else!" I growled at him, and he finally opened his mouth.

"It's.. Kinda with Mackenzie..." 

~~~~~~~~ 

25 votes to next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.1K 43
~COMPLETED~ WARNING, THIS STORY DOES HAVE REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ABUSE; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Have you ever wondered what it is like for your life...
20.5K 1K 41
|"Sometimes the heart knows things the mind could never explain." -Ranjeet| We are teenagers. We have gone through hell and back. Listen to...
1.1M 14.2K 33
Allison is 16 years old. She lives with her mom and older brother Alex who is 17. What happens when she goes to a party and gets in a fight with her...
The Boy Next Door By Zoe 🦒

Mystery / Thriller

158K 5.1K 49
His faint laugh stopped me in my tracks, my body turning sightly to look at him again. "That was cute. Really, I loved it, but you know I can't just...