Immature || Park Jimin

By saegulkim

"We have been dating ever since we were 6 years old." _ Everything changed between Yeseul and Jimin once adol... More

Prologue
Primary School |1|
Yeseul's Secret |2|
From A Girl To A Woman |3|
Normal? |4|
One Step Forward |6|
New Experience |7|
World Is Gonna Change |8|
Part-Tay |9|
Ki-Ki-Kisseu |10|
Yoga-ing |11|
Jin Hyung |12|
Netflix and Chill? |13|
Match |14|
New Side |15|
Love |16|
Interview Time!
Big Bro Yoongi |17|
Yeseul's Dark Side |18|
Dance |19|
Surprise! |20|
Show Time |21|
Awakening The Beast |22|
Patience |23|
Who's Gonna Lead |24|
After |25|
Revenge |26|
Jin- The Sadist |27|
Epilogue

Different Perspectives |5|

19.4K 808 924
By saegulkim

Yeseul's P.O.V.

"Yoongi bro, did you call me?" I exclaimed as rushed inside Yoongi's room.

Yoongi glared at me. Obviously, he didn't like anybody entering inside his room without his permission because who knows why. I hadn't talked to him since a week despite the fact that we both lived in the same house. He was sitting on the chair of his study table, doing some work on the laptop.

"First of all," He said. And here we go again, with his lecture. That 'you are not allowed to enter my room without my permission..blah blah. "You are not allowed to enter my room without my permission. How many times have I told you that?!" He glared at me as I rolled my eyes. "And secondly, why do you think that I called you? That hasn't happened since 1990." He said.

"What is 1990? You weren't even born at that time." I said.

"Exactly. I have literally never called you in my entire life. Not even in my previous life." He said. But wait, then Jimin..

"Are you sure that you didn't call me?" I asked.

"No, why would I?" He asked me with an obvious expression.

"Oh..alright." I said in disappointment. That is what I was wondering about. Why would Yoongi even call me? "It's just that..Jiminie said that you wanted to talk to me..." I said. And here I thought that I'd finally get a little closer to my brother.

"Jimin said? That's weird, coz I haven't talked to him since like...oh wait, I talked to him yesterday." Yoongi said.

"You talked to him?!" I exclaimed.

"Urm..yeaa?" He said.

"Was he acting weird? Was he a little distant towards you? Was he l-like stammering and all?" I exclaimed at him.

"Whoa whoa whoa, to many questions." Yoongi exclaimed back. "And don't sit on my bed!" He exclaimed after I sat on his bed, exhaustedly.

I sighed.

"Just tell me whether he is okay or not." I asked him, giving up.

"Yeah, He was fine yesterday. In fact, we had a pretty good time. He is like the sibling I have never had!" Yoongi exclaimed as I showed him a poker face and sighed again. I kinda expectedhim to say that. "Why though?" He asked me.

"He said that you had something important to tell me." I confessed. "He was acting very weird since the morning. I thought that he wasn't well and had a fever so we went back to his house so that I could take care of him. But suddenly, he panicked or I don't know..he told me to get out and said that you were calling me." I said, honestly.

"Hmm." Yoongi nodded his head. "He is bored of you." He said.

"Huh?" I asked him. What is he talking about?

"Obviously, he didn't want to hurt your feelings so he lied about the fact that I wanted to tell you something so that you'd leave him alone." He said.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "Why would he be bored of me?!" I asked him.

"Are you kidding me? You guys have been dating since 6 years. None of my girlfriends have lasted more than 6 months or so. And after all, Jimin is a guy." Yoongi explained. "Guys are assholes and you know it."

"No, I don't know it! Jiminie is the sweetest boyfriend ever!" I exclaimed.

"It's damn weird hearing it from a 12 year old." I heard him whisper. "ANYways, you should let go of him." He said.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because.." He took a pause. "Jimin wants that, and you know it." He said. "Now get out of my room, I am done explaining." He shot and pushed me out of his room.

I sighed.

But I don't know it. Why would Jiminie not like me anymore?

I went into my room with teary eyes.

So now, if we break up, we will never be able to hold hands again? This is going to be so bad!

I jumped and laid down on my bed.

This is really not good.

*********
Jimin's P.O.V.

This is really not good.

"Jimin!" I stiffened up and shut closed my laptop as I heard the door knob turn.

"Y-Yeah mom?" I asked her and she looked at me suspiciously.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" She asked me. Shit, what do I say now?

"Urm..research?" I said.

She stared at me for a while with her sharp gaze and then nodded her head.

"Okay, come downstairs for dinner, Jimin. I have made your favourite tonight!" She exclaimed at she closed the door again. I sighed in relief.

Thank god, she didn't catch m–

"Oh wait!" She opened the door again which made me stiffen up even more. "We will be having guests tonight, so wear something nice." She smiled and closed the door.

I waited for a while so see whether my mom had left. After I made sure about her leaving, I opened my laptop again and cursed at the sight.

"I AM NOT PREGNANT!" I exclaimed as I closed the laptop again.

Useless google. Idiots say that the feeling in my lower region of the stomach is one of the 14 Early Signs of Pregnancy.

"AARGH!" I groaned in frustration.

I am not that dumb, duh!

I rolled my eyes and gave up on my 'research'.

I'll search about it later.

I kept my laptop on my desk and went downstairs for the dinner.

As I stepped into the living room, I noticed happy chatters between my parents and our 'guests'. I quietly sat beside my mom to avoid any attention BUT the popular myth says that Korean parents shall never let their kids live in peace.

"Ah Jimin is here!" My mom exclaimed.

"Haha.." I laughed, hesitantly. I started speaking pretty loudly but–

"Hello everyone, I am Jimin? I think..."

My voice shortened and softer up as I spoke. Obviously, what could they even expect from an introvert like me?

"Jimin-ah, you haven't changed a bit." I heard a voice from the sofa I didn't notice someone was sitting on. When I turned my head towards the familiar voice, my eyes widened up.

"Oh, Jin hyung! It's you, isn't it?!" I exclaimed as I got up and hugged him tightly.

Jin hyung used to be my senior last year until he graduated. He was one of the best seniors I had after Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung. Not to mention, he also used to babysit me in my childhood.

"I missed you!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"I missed you too, Jimin." He said.

"But more than me, it's Namjoon hyung who talks about yo–" He cut me off.

"W-We will talk about that later, haha." He laughed nervously. What is with them dodging this topic?!

His parents had come over. I had never met his parents before so it was pretty surprising when I saw hyung in my living room, but I was more than glad to finally meet him again.

We were randomly chatting with each other after dinner in my room, I suddenly remembered. Aah! I should ask him about it!

"Jin hyung, I have a really very important question to ask you." I said and he turned towards me.

"Go ahead, Jiminie." He said and I took a deep breath.

"Whenever think about Yeseul, I get kinda..Urm.." God, I don't know what to name it!

"What?" Jin asked me.

"..Urm...hot, maybe?" I stammered.

"Hot? What kind of ho–WAIT!" Jin hyung exclaimed. "When you think about Yeseul, do you like get restless and feel like touching her?" He asked me.

"WHAT? NO!" I exclaimed. "Obviously, I feel restless but I do not feel like touching her. It's more like, whenever she is close to me, my heart...like...starts beating really fast and I feel like running away from her." I confessed and Jin hung nodded.

"It's all normal, Jimin." Jin hyung said and I sighed in frustration. That is exactly what Namjoon hyung said.

"Tomorrow when you meet her, I want you to touch her." He said and I looked at him with a poker face.

"What?" I asked him.

"Touch her. I'll come again tomorrow and we will have 'the talk', alright?" He said as he quoted the words.

"No! I will not touch her! It already feels so weird when she is around me and you want me to touch her?!" I exclaimed and Jin sighed.

"Yes, I know that's its wrong. But Yeseul's your girlfriend since 6 years! She should at least allow you that!" Job hyung said.

"B-But—" I got cut off by him again.

"Trust me. Once you do, you won't want to let her go. You will want more. Wait, am I supposed to tell this to a child?" He sighed. "Gosh! Why am I so bad at making decisions?! I'm a total idiot!" He whispered to himself.

He has definitely gone crazy.

"O-Okay but..." I eventually gave up and averted my eyes. "Where should I touch her? Will the hand be okay?" I asked him.

"No, not the hand. You guys literally hold hands all the freaking time." He said.

"No, not there...he is too small for him to touch her there. Or..hmm...AAHA!" He mumbled to himself. What is he talking about?

"Jimin," he held my shoulders. "Tomorrow when you meet her, touch her thighs." He said firmly. Huh?

"Why thighs?" I asked him. This is really stupid.

"Girls have really very soft thighs. Touch 'em and you'll know." He winked at me. "It's gonna be a new feeling."

Urmm okay?

_________________________________________

Author's note

So are you confused about the ages? Let me help you. All of the ages will be the current ages in the story.

Jimin and Yeseul- 12 years old.
Taehyung- 12 years old.
Jin- 18 years old.
Namjoon- 17 years old.
Yoongi- 18 years old.
Jungkook- 11 years old. (Is yet to make an appearance)
Hoseok- 17 years old. (Is yet to make an appearance)

I hope this helps you😊

And...

What do you want to see in the next chapter?😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 4K 32
At the peak age of 24, Park Jimin had never been on a date, never had his first kiss, never had a girlfriend, and never had any action in the romanti...
4.5K 320 12
Wow, you're the most beautiful man I ever saw in my life." The man spoke so Jimin snapped his gaze to look at him in disbelief. "That's highly unlike...
18K 585 18
WARNING : CONTAINS. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS Where is all started because of one insecurity and one insensitivity ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
40.5K 1.2K 14
Hey my name is Kim Y/N I'm 17 years old I'm a nerd I prefer books than boys because books don't hurt you unlike boys they will eventually play wit...