So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

By Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 More

Gangsta 🏁
Ride πŸ’˜
Rubbers πŸ—Ί
22 πŸš₯
Living πŸ’š
Another baby 🐻
Secrets ?
Atlanta πŸ¦„
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Ch. 11

4K 132 131
By Shesofatty

Lexis ♤

5:47 am

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom throwing up all that food from the place Eva took us yesterday. As I was throwing up I saw blood and I screamed.

Kentrell came running in with sleep in his eye looking at me then the toliet. And he just sat on the floor with me and rubbed my back. I put my head on him and he just hugged up on me I instantly felt safe.

" I'm here for you ever step of the way baby " He said kissing my head. I cried sitting on him and he just rubbed my arm. We stayed like that for a minute and I felt the urge to throw up again and mix food with more blood then it was before came out of me.

I then felt a sharp pain in my stomach ten time worser then the last time I threw up. And I just screamed to the top of my lunges. I fell to the floor balling up cause the pain was hurting me so bad.

Kentrell was now on the phone with somebody and i was slowly blanking out. I felt my my shorts getting heavy and I knew it was blood coming out of me.

I slowly looked up and saw 3three and everybody coming in and running to me but I couldn't hear nothing they was saying and I just blanked out.

KENTRELL

" Kentrell can you please sit down you going put a hole in the ground " Peaches said and i just ignored her. I was worried about lexis seeing all that blood just took me down memory lane.

We was at the hospital and I had her blood all over me from trying wake her up after she blanked out and picking her up. We been here for hours and they ain't tell us nothing about her. My eyes was shot red like I been crying and Eva been crying her head off and Boomer was there for peaches who was also crying.

Kevin was taking it the hardest, when I call him he instantly stopped everything he was doing and came then there was her grandma Ms. Norah who was a spitting image of her mom and lexis. She was so beautiful.

She look like she was in her early 20s, she didn't age at all. She had this body with the hips and stomach. Ms. Norah was lexis mother-- mother. Kevin mother on the other hand didn't like lexis one bit but she was always fake when she came around her.

Ms.Norah came up to me and just grabbed my hand and brought everybody in a circle for a prayer and I just sighs because she remind me so much about mines. All she did was pray and for Ms.Norah to do this she made me feel safe. I haven't had nobody pray to me in along time.

" Father God We Ask You To Look Over My Granddaughter And Put Your Hands Over Her And Bless Her Father God, Cover This Child With Your Sovereign Hand, Bring Restoration And Healing To Her Body, In Jesus Name Amen. " She said and everybody said Amen in Sync. She just hug Kevin and said words to him.

I just stepped back thinking about lexis, how could this be and what caused all this shit. I looked over at Ben, 3three, Boomer and they all was sitting down making small talk. Kd wasn't here but I'm not surprised. I called him up he said he was to busy to come and I just lost all respect from him.

I walked to where they were and they all looked at me. " How you feeling ? " Boomer asked and I just shakes my head. I wasn't in the mood talking to nobody.

How the fuck would u feel if somebody you loved dearly was sitting on they death bed but don't know the cause. If I loose the gang and lexis I wouldn't know how what to do. They all I have.

I sat there watching everybody and Kevin had his crew and I was just watching them. Then I looked over at the ladies and they wasn't looking to good.

Ms.Norah came up to me and sat down next me and I looked over at her. " I know you love her, and I'm sorry we had to meet this way. " She said looking at me and it felt like she was looking in my soul.

" Yeah I do actually--" I said looking some else where. " I'm sorry we had to meet like this too, this ain't no place nobody belongs " I said shrugging. I'm hard body so I gotta be strong for everybody. If I fold then everybody else will and I'm not going out like that.

" You seem like a good man and I don't want you to break my baby heart now ya' hear ? She's all I have other then her brother " She said and i just nodded. " Speaking of her brother where is he at ? " I asked looking over at her.

She sighs and play with her hands
" He's out of town in Washington dc doing a show " She said looking somewhere else.

" You meaning to tell me, he doing a show but couldn't drop everything he doing for his sister? That's just crazy " I said shaking my head. Family ain't shit for real. Ain't no damn show more important then your sister who in a hospital. I already don't like this pussy ass boi.

" Family Of Alexis Danielle Patrice ? " He said and everybody jumped up and the doctor stepped back a bit.

Scary ass nigga.

" Haha it's alot of you guys " He said and seeing nobody wasn't In the mood for laughing he cough nervously.

" Would you guys like good new or bad " He said and i looked over at Kevin and you couldn't read his face but deep down I knew he was hurt.

" B- Bad " He said above a whispers and I agreed. I rather hear bad first but knowing it's going be a good ending.

" Well Ms.Patrice was 1 to 3 weeks pregnant-- " He started and I just put my head down. " But she had a miscarriage and the causes of this was liquor. I look into her system seeing she had 4 total of drinks in her body and that what cause her to loose her baby "

I punch a frame picture on the wall near by and watch the glass shattered. I was so mad.

" Kentrell, stop " Ms.Norah said from behind me. I just watch ass the blood flow from my hand. " Oh goodness look at your hand " She said grabbing my hand and seeing all the blood.

Some doctors came over to me and tried walk me to this room but I snatched away from them and let them lead the way.

By now everybody was taking turns seeing lexis but I wanted to go last. While they fix my hand this give me the perfect time to kill time.

They clean up the blood and numb my hand to get the glass out but I don't know why I love pain.

My mind went back on what the doctor said and i couldn't do nothing but be mad. This shit hurt me so bad it's like she didn't give a fuck about me.

Kentrell felt like he wanted to kill somebody but he know that wouldn't solve shit. Deep down all the happiness he had went down in pieces.

If it ain't one thing its another. He thought then he looked up at the doctors who was working on his hand. He wanted this shit to be over but they was taking they time.

Damn this man is fine, One of the doctors thought biting her lip behind her mask she wear. She reminded herself to get his number when she got done.

After a while they finished up with the stitching and Kentrell was set to go. He got up and started to walk out but that same doctor stopped him. This time the mask was off and you could see her whole face.

" Hey, um I was wondering can I get your number ? Maybe we can get a drink " She said looking up into his big brown eyes.

She was this pretty caramel girl who stood 4'11 and she beautiful. She had a pudge with hips and ass. She had these perfect white teeth. & curly hair that stop below her shoulders.

She didn't know who Kentrell was but shit she knew he had bank with all the expensive shit he had on. He chuckled and looked her down.

" No I gotta girl " and with that he left out. He didn't wanna fuck with no girl but lexis even tho she fucked him over.

He pushed all the negative shit behind his head and only focused on the positive. His baby needed him and he was going be there no matter what.

Kentrell walked towards the lobby to the front disk but Kevin stopped him. Kevin pain was unbearable he lost his first grandchild ever. His heart was broken.

He wasn't the type to show any emotions, what you see is what you get. Kentrell was just like him but sometimes he couldn't control it.

" She in room 539 but by now she prolly sleep. And Kentrell I'm sorry ma-- " He started but Kentrell cut him off.

" Naw' man it's my fault I should've been more protective, when I ask her she said that she wasn't pregnant and I bought that lie when I knew she was lying. It's my fault that I let her get carried away with all the liquor she had at this restaurant. " I said and he just hugged me and stepped back letting me go.

" Ain't no one to blame, everything happens for a reason. Just wasn't perfect timing Kentrell " He said and i agreed.

" Just be there for my baby girl she all I got and she all you need. " He said and i just nodded walking away.

**********

I just watch her as she sleep with her hair all over the place as usual. I had just woke up it was 11:25am going on the afternoon and she didn't wake up yet.

I got up walking to the side of her bed and just stood there. I heard a knock on the door and it was that same doctor.

Now I'm thinking this bitch following me. She didn't see me just yet but she looked at lexis and thought she was up.

She finally looked up and gasp while holding her chest. " You scared the shit out of me " I just shared at her as she check lexis monter.

" She good ? " I ask pulling up a seat looking at lexis who has yet to wake up. I know this nigga ain't that tired.

" Yes, she perfect--  " She said. She meant what she said. She wish Kentrell was her nigga. It made her jealous just seeing him there for her. She knew he was a good guy.

She eyed lexis some more and liked how her skin was so clear and her hair was all over the place but she was still beautiful. She reminded herself again to ask lexis when she wakes up. Where she get her frontal.

She looked up at Kentrell and instantly was biting her lip. She continues to stare at him but he was to busy texting joe.

She felt like she had to have him no matter what it takes. She fake cough and got lexis papers. " When she wakes, she should be ready to discharge just come get a nurse " She said walking out making sure to switch her hips but Kentrell just only shakes his head.

I went to my contacts to call Eva so she can sit with her while I go get some food for her. " Hello " She said in a sheepish voice. Sound like she just woke up.

" Bring your baldhead ass up here so I can get her food " I said and I heard movement. " Give me five minutes hoe bye. " She said and hung up.

**********

I was at Yums getting lexis Chinese food. I got her favorite thanks to Eva bloody head ass. I was with Ben and we was in the car on the way back to the hospital.

I felt my phone vibrate and I knew somebody was calling me. I stop at the red light and got my phone seeing it was Eva. " What " I said looking at the busy traffic. " She's up dick head " She said and i can hear the doctors talking in the back.

Kentrell was happy as hell to see his baby so he speed to the hospital. When he made it-- he parked and rush Inside going up to her room. Meanwhile Ben text Eva to come down so they can give them space.

I made it to her room and all I saw was that same girl doctor and a man who look like he was in his early 40s with grey and white hair. " -- Oh hello you must be the father? " He said handing his hand out for me to shake it and I just looked at it and went back to my seat I was at before I left.

I looked over at lexis but she only had her head down playing with the sheets. " Well I'm Doctor Green and This is doctor Aniya. We was just telling Ms.Patrice that's it's okay for her to go but she going have to stay on bed rest for about-- four to five weeks, no sex and make sure she eat healthy. So the food you got her right now is okay cause she haven't ate all day, starting tomorrow healthy food only. " He said and i just nodded. Aniya only was just smirking when he said they couldn't have sex.

" Also you would be cramping for a while with bleeding so make you have some type of pad on. Take pain pill for the cramping and drinks alot of water. " He said now talking to lexis and she finally looked up nodding her head biting her lip Making them dimples come out and that only made Aniya even more jealous. She thought-- she had it all.

" Can she ride on a plan ? We don't stay out here so I don't know how the fuck she going stay down here on bed rest four weeks " I asked and sat back in my seat looking at them. Lexis just refused to look at him. She was too scared but she knew sooner or later that she gotta talk to him.

" Yes of course if that's the reason anymore questions? " He asked and I only nodded my head no and he left out going to get the discharge papers.

I gave lexis her food and she just looked at it. " Thanks you " She said above a whispers. And I just nodded.

" How you feel ? " I asked and she just looked at me with them red eyes like she been crying and she only just shrugged. " Kentrell I didn't know, I didn't know that liquor would do that. But I was going tell you when we left Atlanta. I don't want you to be mad at me at all, I want you to keep the same vibe at first. " She said looking at me and i just leaned up and kiss her. I deepen the kiss and she bite my lip.

I pulled away and start kissing on her neck and her moans filled my ears and I did that for a while leaving love marks pulling away. " I'm not mad just felt like you was keeping shit from me. If you would've told me you was pregnant when I asked, you know this wouldn't never happened. " I said kissing her forehead and she only just nodded eating her food.

" I'm Finna Go get you some sweats from Wal-Mart is that cool ? " I asked and I wasn't being cheap at all. I just wanted to get her some comfortable and it's right down the street.

" Hell yeah and can you get me some pads with some socks please " She said smiling hard and I just laughed. I got her phone out my back pocket and gave it to her and her eyes lit up.

" Yeah just answer the phone when I get there " I said standing up getting ready to leave. " My phone dead bruh, got me hype " She said with a pout and slamming her phone in the cover.

" Just used my charger, I swear you got a big head like Gina  " I said handing her my charger I used while I was here. " Not funny you bum " She said sticking her tongue out. I just shake my head leaving out the door.

*************

" What size pussy you wear ? Cause I'm not good with this pads shit. " I asked lexis who I was on FaceTime with at walmart getting her stuff.

She start laughing and I couldn't do nothing but screenshot her ass. She was so damn sexy. " Get the smallest ones they pink " She said watching me as I look at all the pads. " Your pussy not that small you got a little fatty down there " I said looking for a medium size. Cause i wasn't finna get no damn small.

Lexis just rolled her eyes. I saw a medium and got it. I turned around and walk to get some dove soap. Cause i didn't want her washing her body with no off brand soap.

I saw alot people starring at me and they was either smiling hard or giving me a mug. I got the soap and then I felt somebody touching me. I jumped back and turned around to see this little girl. She looked up at me with these big green eyes and with a brownskin completion. She look like she was around 3.

" Hey " I said bending down to her level and she just smiled touching my hand. " Baby who is that " I heard lexis say In the earphones I was wearing. " This little girl, I think she lost " I said and I stood back up.

I held out my pinky finger and she instantly took it. I walked around the area and nobody was around. I felt like that was weird. I then went to a telephone thing on the wall.

" Say if somebody looking for they child I'm right here by the dressing room. " I said and you could hear my voice everywhere. " Baby what happening now " I heard lexis say as I was just looking down at the baby.

" I just call out on the intercom telling these folks if they missing they child I'm here by the dressing room but shit I been standing here for five minutes. Still nobody haven't came. " I said walking to the front giving up & going to the check out. I saw this girl walk up to me shyly.

" Why I feel like they meant to do that & not give a fuck about they child. " Lexis said shaking her head.

" Hi, I'm Kinsey and this is my sister we been looking for her. Thank you " She said but it was some off about her. I wasn't finna go for it just yet she look nothing like this bitch.

" Flip the camera baby " I heard and I did as told. " Your sister? So where y'all was at when I was on the intercom ? I was there for five to ten minutes dude " I said and that smile turned to a frown fast.

" W-we was, -- Um. Why you won't just give me my fucking sister " She said stuttering and such. " Say where the moms at ? I need talk to her. " I said leaving away from the girl walking around. She pulled the baby arm to hard trying yank her away from me. The baby instantly start crying.

" Bitch move, you hurting her " I said grabbing the baby body putting her on my hip and she just slowly cry in my neck clunching on my collar.

Now people was starring at us and I didn't care, this bitch was out of her mind. I saw a dude walk up behind her they looked just alike. Crack heads with they teeth chipped off and they clothes all dirty. The baby was out here with no clothes just a pamper. They should be a damn shame.

" What seem to be the problem " The dude behind her said and i just laughed and lexis as was just checking them. That made it even more funny.

" he won't give me my sister Bee " She said but she was saying it like she was scared. " Aye homie you need hand over my baby so we can leave or it's going be a problem. " I'm guessing the man behind her name was bee.

" Shit wassup, I'm not backing down from shit with your dirty as. I'm not giving you this baby and that's--- that " I said looking at him. " No Kentrell, baby just call the police please "

" I don't fool with them folks, fuck them " I said and the dude stepped in front walking up to me and people was standing around. " Excuse me sir, what seem to be the problem here " I heard the police in Wal-Mart say. One these scary ass muthafuckers called them.

" These bum ass people drug abusing and beating on they child. " I said and it was true it was bruise all over this little baby. " Would you like file a report ? " he said writing shit down in his note pad. If I got the baby then what do you think pig ass nigga.

" Yeah boy " I said and he start talking to the other folks but they couldn't get they story straight. All it seem was like they was lying.

" They should be a damn shame got that baby going throw all this shit, then she don't wanna go with them. " Lexis said and i just flip the camera back on me agreeing.

The police decided that Kentrell can't do nothing at the moment and let the baby go with them until the police look into they report and take them both to court. Kentrell was angry and hurry up to check out.

As he was walking to his car he saw them again and this time they was forcing the baby to walk and it was glass surround them. The baby only cried and they was yelling at her to shut up. Beating on her to get in the car. Kentrell was recording the whole thing but they didn't see him. He record until they pull off and he got in his car going back to the hospital.

*********

Lexis was in the bathroom taking
a shower and Kentrell was only sitting in his chair texting Eva & Ben in a group chat. " Y'all want a little girl ? " He asked in the group.

Kentrell knew a hundred percent that-- them people wasn't stable or can't take care of that baby. He figured Eva and Ben can take her.

Eva 🐽 : A little girl ? Why

- It's these crazy ass folks who treating her bad, she around three years old. When you first see her you going fall in love. She need a good home. Her so call sister & her boyfriend on crack. They treat her all bad. I'm send this video to y'all.

Eva 🐽 : And why you think we want her ?

Eva didn't have a problem with it, she was just thinking why out of all people he would pick them to take her in. Eva wanted a child but not right now. She didn't wanna go through the whole pregnancy thing.

- Because you know why, but you going do it?

Eva thought about it for a min after seeing the video Kentrell sent. She felt bad for her plus she thought baby girl was so pretty.

Eva 🐽 : Yeah of course but how you get into all this shit?

- Ask lexis when she get out the shower. Too much shit to explain.

Eva 🐽 : Okay and how I'm get her ? Kidnap

- I filed a report and I guess when the police look into it you know they going want us to go court and all that shit.

Eva 🐽 : Alright. Just keep me updated.

" Who you texting " Lexis said making him look up. He watch her as she come out with her towel wrap around her steaming body. " I was texting Eva and Ben about taking the little girl in but Ben ass wasn't answering but Eva said she would do it. " I said leaning back in my seat.

" Why we couldn't keep her ? " She said with her face scrunched up. I just rub my hands down my face. This was the question I was afraid of. " Baby you know we got too much going on and we be busy, you be having meeting then I be out doing shows out on the road. Lexis don't do this to me. Real shit cause I know how you is, you be trying talk me into shit. You virgos is fucking crazy man " I said and she came over and hit me playfully. I just got up and pin her to the bed.

" I Love you " She said staring into my soul. " I love you more " I said kissing her and I heard somebody knocking at the door then coming in. It was no other.

Aniya.

" Oh I'm sorry, just I'm back with the papers " She said and i just raised up & helping lexis too . " Okay, let me get dressed and we will be leaving " Lexis said as she put her hair behind her ear. Aniya only just walked out.

Lexis drop her towel and Kentrell wasn't ready at all. Lexis was getting thicker then she already was and her hips getting wider. It go perfect with her shape. She put on the clothes Kentrell brung with some nike slides.

He got up and got the paper walking behind lexis who was walking out the door. Aniya stopped lexis and just smiled in her face. " I was meaning to ask you where you get your frontal ? It's so pretty and I couldn't resist myself from asking. " She said and lexis only just smiled lightly.

Kentrell was over Aniya annoying ass, he went to the entrance getting on his phone waiting on lexis. After a while she finally came out and they walked to the car getting in going to the room.

**********

Was lexis wrong for not telling Kentrell wassup ?

Kentrell met Ms.Norah at the wrong time.

Should lexis & Kentrell get custody of the baby or Ben & Eva?

Wassup with Aniya?

Kentrell is outta jail, thank God but they took Ben & jania away from him. The system so fucked up. I swear you could hear the pain in his voice when he was talking. I just hope he stay out the way and be safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 17K 47
God made us out of dirt, she gave him fruit when he ain't deceive his self, and if you read the bible, you should know that love will never help. Sta...
77.1K 5K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
208K 8.9K 55
Started: Nov 2, 2018