Marvel Imagines

By Ashlerber

Currently Not Accepting Requests! - This book is simple imagines that I come up with, and I write for anyone... More

▪ Requesting and Characters ▪
Bucky Barnes // Unexpected Feels
40s Bucky Barnes // Wanna Dance, Doll?
Steve Rogers // Rough Times Pt.1
Steve Rogers // Rough Times Pt.2
Thor Odison // I Can't do it Anymore
Clint Barton // It's You
Tony Stark // You're So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Bucky Barnes // Cheater
Bucky Barnes // You'll be Perfect
Tony Stark // Spin The Bottle
Tony Stark // Back Again
Tony Stark // Finally Falling
Bucky Barnes // Hydra
Peter Quill // Another Galaxy Girl
Chris Evans // Gifted
Tony Stark // Wait
40s Bucky Barnes // The Guy Next Door
Steve Rogers // High Hopes
Thor Odinson // It Was You All Along
Tony Stark // In This Together Pt.1
Steve Rogers // It Can't be Too Late Right?
Steve Rogers // It Can't be Too Late Right? Pt. 2
Steve Rogers // In Today's World
Eddie Brock // Agony Pt.1
Eddie Brock // Agony Pt. 2
Eddie Brock // Valentine's Day
Druig // Secret Love
Druig // Demeter
Tony Stark // Ten Years
Update

Thor Odinson // Deadly Sickness

7.4K 92 13
By Ashlerber

I lifted my finger close to my lips as I stick out my tongue and licked the disgusting beige paste. I swallowed the paste and made a face of disgust. I squinted my eyes and shook my head. Loki's in returned laughed at the face I was making.

"Shut up okay?" I whined lightly, "I can't help this weird body sickness." I closed the lid on bottle tightly*

"Well you know what they say, the flower girl gets all the attention." Loki smirked lightly. I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a glare.

"I was never once the flower girl and never plan on it." I answered and pulled out the chair under my table. I sat down on it and placed my elbows on the table.

"My Darling, I do wish we could go for our dinner." Loki said once his eyes met mine.

"We still can." I smiled through all the pain my body was giving me. Loki's in return gave me a frown and shook his head.

"You need to stay indoors, but I'll be back tomorrow." He answers and stood up walking over to my side. I gave him a frown and he anawered by chuckling and kissing the side of my head.

I watched as he left my living quarters in the castle and watches the door close behind him. I frowned and laid my head down onto the table as I lifted I shirt up and saw the pink bump starting to push slowly but surely. I hissed and held my hand into a tight fist.

When I woke up the next day I was screaming in pain. Once the sun shined brightly through my blinds I woke from a sudden jump of pain and left out a deathly loud screaming. I moved my hand to the pain which was positioned onto my stomach.

Instead of feeling the one from yesterday there were many more. Hurried footsteps came towarda my place.

"Lady Y/n!" Thor's loud voice boomed as he entered my room. Thor, Sif, Hogun, Fandral, and Volstagg rushed over to my room. Thor was the first to be by my side.

"We need to get her to the nursery quick?" Thor ranged as he picked me up and held me bridal style as I was trying to cry past all my pain.

My hand grabbed tightly onto his wrist as I closed my eyes tightly.The pain continued for what felt like years. My body laid lifeless on the bed in the nursery. My five friends never leaving my side in till I woke. Which was two months later.

I opened my eyes as I heard a whispered commotion. I forced myself up onto my elbows and groaned a bit in pain. The heads of five turned towards me and smiled.

"Lady Y/n." Thor said in a voice besides loud. I smiled at Thor.

"What happened?" I asked as Thor helped me lay comfortably on the bed.

"Well for sarters your almost healed." Sif smiled as he rubbed my arm. I looked up at her in surprise.

"What do you mean healed? I was born like this." I asked in confusion.

"No you weren't, Y/n, someone did this to you." Sif explained with a small smile. I looked up and over at Thor who had the most concern look on his face.

"Do you know who did this?" I asked in no one particular, but was looking at Thor. He sighed in reaponse and shook his head.

"It's a form of magic, and the only one like that is well-""Loki." I whispered out. I felt my heart break as I stumbled to keep my eyes from wondering down to my hands.

"The only way to heal it is for Loki to take the curse off. However we're still looking into why it had such a sudden outburst." Thor explained as he started to walk around the room.

"Love." Sif answered out of the blue. Our heads turned her direction.

"Continue." Hogun pushed further.

"Well if I'm correct, whenever a spell of magic is casted onto someone the amount of damage it does relates on the emotion said person is feeling. For example love, causes a greater power to spees up progress. If I were to guess anything, Loki put that on you so you wouldn't fall in love with anyone else." Sif explained well looking down at her feet.

"That doesn't make sense. He is always around me and it never happens. You're not telling me he doesn't love me do you?" I asked as I felt my tears slide down my face.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." She whispered and lead everyone out of the room, but for Thor who stayed by my side.

"I should of listened to you." I breathed out. Thor sat down In the seat that was placed next to my bed and shook his head.

"You were listening to your heart, Lady Y/n." Thor sighed. I looked over at him and nodded slowly.

"Hey hey, he's not worth your tears alright?" He reached forward and brought his thumb up to my face and wiped my tears.

"You have to promise to not fall in love with anyone in till we get Loki to remove the curse, okay?" Thor explained. I nodded ad I stared into his beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"I need to talk to him.. Where is he?" I asked. Thor let out a breath he was keeping and stood up.

"He's in the prison. As long as he is there and your not falling in love they should grow slowly." He explained.

"Can you take me to him?" I asked with a hopeful smile. Thor groaned but smiled and nodded. Thor called in the doctor to help me get out of all of wires. Once I was free I got changed into some clothes and looked down at my arms.

"I look like I'm turning into a goblin." I sighed, turning my head to look at Thor. He chuckled at me and walked over to me laying his hands on my shoulders.

"You are not turning into a goblin, Lady Y/n. Everyone knows about your condition and wouldn't think twice of acting on it." He smiled. I nodded and turned around so that I was looking at him, and wrapped my arms around him pulling him into a great big hug. Thor returned my hug and kissed the top of my head.

"Thank you, Thor." I whispered into his chest.

"Anything for my best friend." He smiled and pulled away. Thor lead me towards the prison where Loki was being held. We walked down the stairs where you entered the room which was actually not that loud. Loki was in the first prison to the left.

"Loki!" Thor rawred as I stood behind him.

"What do you want now brother?" Loki said in an annoyed voice.

"You have to take that curse off of Y/n." Thor explained as he folded his arms against his chest.

"And why would I do that?" Loki asked as he sat down on the chair his mother have given to him, so he could be more comfortable.

"Because she almost died yesterday. I thought you loved her." Thor narrowed his eyes at him. Loki smirked in reaponse and let out a chuckle.

"I never loved her. I just wanted her to never feel loved or to love someone. Like you. That's all she would talk about. Bla bla Thor this Thor that! You don't understand my pain brother. So, I made her fall for me and I fell in love with Sif." Loki explained.

"Sif?! My friend Sif? You got to be kidding me. That explains why she knew-"

"Thor we have a problem." Someone who has just rushed down into the prison said. I turned around just as did Thor.

"What is it?" Thor asked.

"Gorrs." He answered quickly. Thor groaned and turned his head to look at Loki.

"Take the damn curse off her." Thor hissed. Loki laughed at his actions.

"Thor I can live with it." I said as I reached up to touch Thor's biscep.

"No he can get rid of it." Thor said never taking his eyes off of Loki.

"She's going to get herself killed. Ending up falling back in love with you. It's pathetic really." Loki said.

"I'll get you out of this prison and make it so father gives you the throne." Thor said quickly.

"Thor!? What are you doing?!" I asked in a raised whisper.

"Hmm I don't know." Loki said extending his words. Above us were sounds of many clashing swords and loud bombs were going off. I could see it in Thor's eyes that he knew what Loki was doing.

"Y/n, go find my mother. I'll deal with the rest and we'll come back to this mortifying being." Thor spat out. I nodded at his words and ran off to find his mother.I found her in her room starting to pace. I walked up to her and she stopped once she saw me.

"Y/n," She smiled. "You're healthy again." She brought my body against hers and hugged me tightly.

"Not exactly, for now yes." I chuckled as I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry for what Loki has caused you. Sometimes I can't control his actions." She sighed. I smiled at her and nodded.

"It's Alright, but that's enough of that. I have to get you to my place." I explained grabbing her hand.

"No, Y/n. They are here for me. Let me fight them." She smiled with a hopeful smile.

"I can't let you do that my queen." I whispered. She smiled at me and brought her hand up to my cheek.

"Don't worry about me." She answered. The doors to her room bursted open and the feet of a dozen men rushes in. I pushed the queen behind me and reached over to grab a sword.

"Don't even try to take another step." I hissed at them. I heard a low laugh and someone walked in the middle of them.

"My dear Y/n, you must understand where I'm coming from." Loki chuckled. I looked at her confused.

"But you were just in the prison." I asked confused.

"Your truly incredibly idiotic. Why would I send people after my own dearest mother. It's you. Those flowers that boom can bring back dead people. Why do you think it hurts so much." He laughes.

"Why would you even ask me out then? Just so you can control me? Your that messed up?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Deary Y/n, don't take it personal it's just that if I show that I got them away father will truly give me the throne." He smirked.

"Not under my watch." Frig ga commented and pushed her way pass me and drew the sword from my hand and into the Gorrs body. She pulled away as the purple blood stained the sword.

I looked quickly over to Loki who was watching his mother and took the chance to run at him and tackle him. I sat on top of him holding his hands down with my legs on either side of his body.I heard a loud yelp and looked over at Frigga and saw her hit the floor. I got up and rushed to her side.

"Oh my god! Frigga!" I cried out. I looked behind me and saw Loki gone. He wasn't even here. Just his ghost self.

"Y/n.. Please ta-take care of Th-Thor." She whispered.

"No no. Frigga no! Thor! Please stay please! Thor!" I cried louder.

"Y/n!" I heard Thor tell, but once he walked in and he froze. He rushed over to me.

"Mother." Thor whispered. Frigga looked up to her son and smile softly before she closed her eyes. I closed my eyes and leaned into Thor's side.Odin came in minutes later just as the Gorr's left Asgard. Thor stood up and brought me up with him.

"We shall send her off tonight.." Odin said with great sadness.

"The town shall meet at the river. We'll prepare boats." Odin kept going on. I frowned deeply as Thor wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into a hug.I hugged him back almost to quickly and felt my face heat up.

The two of us left to go spread the word and as nightfall came above us we all stood by the lake. I had a blanket wrapped around me as I stood by Thor's side. We watched as the boat was sent off and people started to shoot arrows of fire after her. Well the others lifted laterns in the air.

I felt this sharp pain just all over my body and fell into Thor. He looked down at me and held me up.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" He whispered. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to say something but couldn't. I react my hand up to his forearm and felt my body start to fall down.

"Y/n?!" He whispered yelled. He looked down at my body and saw that, yet again, flowers were blooming out of me.He picked me off of the ground and pushes past everyone that was standing in his way.

He rushed towards the nursery and hurriedly tried to find a doctor. Once he did he sent off to find Loki. The one who caused all of this.

Thor's Point of View

"Loki!" I yelled as I made mg way into the prison. I went over to his cell an glared at him.

"Hello my dear brother." Loki's fake self smirked.

"Cut the crap Loki." I warned. Loki rolled his eyes and got rid of the fakeness in his life and showed his true form of distress.

"Happy now?" Loki groaned.

"You got to take that curse off of Y/n. If you don't she'll die tonight! You got that? You have to take it off!" I yelled at him. Loki stood up and stood in front of me.

"Why would I do that?" He whispered out.

"Because you don't want her to die." I explained.

"You don't understand, brother, I can't take it off of her. It's been on her for years that it can't just get taken off." Loki chuckled.

"Lies! Take it off!" I yelled even louder.

"Only if you get me out of here." Loki smirked. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Whatever." I answered back. I let him out and pulled him into my hand and forced him to Y/n's room. Once we arrived I looked at her pale body and frowned. Loki walked up to her and rested his hand on her wrist

."Do you love her?" Loki asked well leaving his eyes focused on Y/n's.

"With all of my life." I whisperd out as I laid my hammer down on the floor. Loki sighed and looked down at his hands.

"Then move her somewhere else. After I take this off of her it wouldn't matter. People will still come after her. Keep her far away from Asgard." Loki explained. I walked up besides him.

"Of course." I answerd. I watched as he did some things with his hands and the next thing I knew was particles of flowers leaving her body.

"She's fine." Loki answered. I looked over at him and nodded.

"I'll get her somewhere save." I answered. Loki nodded and the next I knew was he walked out of Y/n's room. I took a sit in the chair next to Y/n's bed and grabbed her hand bringing it up to my lips and kissing it.

"You'll be okay, Beautiful." I whispered.

Requests are always welcomed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 99 35
Some Imagines of most Marvel characters. This is an X reader story Requests are always open. (Request as much as you'd like) I won't be writing any...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
222K 3.8K 35
Just a book full of imagines for yourself!
723K 11K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...