Fairy Tail The Next Generation

De Nalu_Soma

The next generation of Fairy Tail. Luna Dragneel has to discover why they couldn't join the guild before age... Mai multe

Prologue
The Big Day
They forgot me!
New Friends and Enemies
Day 1. Evaluation
Jealous?
Our Search Begins
Our Pasts
Day 3. 1 vs. 1
Our Search Continues
How should I tell her?
What happened?
My Soul?
Weird
Authors Note - Important
Another Important A/N
They Changed?!
What's the Whole Story?
The Truth
Eclipse
Classified
Chaos
Solar
A/N - Some Questions
Change of Heart
Eclipses Past
A/N - Im Sorry
A/n - Im back

Authors Note - Important

95 5 11
De Nalu_Soma

Hey everyone, I am currently working on the next chapter, and I'm thinking ahead for where this book is leading (even though I already know how it's going to end). So I need YOU to answer these few questions in the comments:

1) For Luna's and Blake's 2 vs 2 fight, who do you want to see them battle the most?
             a) Jenna and Igneel
             b) Yui and Serena
             c) not listed (tell me in the comments)
             d) you don't care and just want me to choose.

I have an idea of who I would like them to fight, but I would love to hear what you guys want.

P.s. remember that McKenzie already had her 2 vs 2 fight, and Luna is already scheduled to fight Jenna in their 1 vs 1 battle.

2) In the future, would you be interested in a contest to have one of your OC put in the story? (With limitations, of course. I would have to make some rules.)

3) Do you guys have any ships for this book? I think everyone can already tell who's going to end up together, but I'm curious to know what you guys think.

I would love to get feedback and hear your opinions. I know this book is very slow with updates, and I'm really sorry for that, but I do love writing this story and I want to continue it. Next chapter should be out very soon.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

15.2K 423 21
SEQUEL TO: Fairy Tail: Next Generation Nashi Dragneel and the rest of the guild try to continue their lives normally with a guildmates death. It's b...
4.9K 125 25
This is a story of when the fairy tail wizards all grow into adults getting marries and of course having children, they soon grow up to become a grou...
5K 182 8
《 COMPLETED: Under Revision 》 Fairy Huntress, the well-known youngest fire swordplayer of all time, is part of an unknown dark guild and someone who'...
64.3K 1.2K 16
It's a whole new generation of Fairy Tail wizards, and life is great for Nashi and the gang. That is until a job request leads them to a strange and...