Forgotten // L. Coly

By QveenCammy

It's been two years that Kalani has been waiting on Lucas. It's been two years since Lucas left. It's been t... More

Characters
Two Years Ago
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 : Short-ish Chapter
23
24
25
26
27
Last Chapter!
Thank You

22.

877 23 6
By QveenCammy

3 days Later

Amber| 1:57 pm

I was in Olivia's room with Eva and Olivia. Lucas, Will and Dillyn went to the mall in Glendale, California.

I was sitting on the couch, Eva on the window seat and Olivia on the bed. We were talking about my boyfriend, of course. I was basically telling them that Lucas hasn't went out "exploring" or "with the niggas" in three days, but he's been sort of down and we haven't really talked and that's is really weird.

Olivia: So you've barely talked?

Me: Not really. We minimal conversation, no jokes, no nothing.

Eva: I take it you haven't screwed either?

Me: Girl, no.

She laughed and shook her head.

Eva: Hey, Olivia said to take it.

I rolled my eyes at one of my best friends.

Me: I'm still thinking about it.

They laughed which made me laugh a bit too, but not as much as them.

Olivia: Okay so why do you think he's like that?

Me: I honestly have no clue.

Eva: Maybe because of Kalani.

I was honestly getting sick of hearing about fucking Kalani. If it's not from Lucas, then it's from fucking Eva.

Me: He hasn't brought her up.

Olivia: Maybe he's been seeing her again, you should check his bank statements like I said.

Me: But I don't want to invade his privacy.

Olivia: It's like we said, if you don't find anything, then don't say anything but if you do, raise some hell girl. Don't let a nigga sit there and try to play you for a fool. Your too smart for that.

She grabbed her can of Coke from the bedside table to the right and took a sip before putting it back.

Me: I don't want to do that. I can't do that.

Eva: Are you scared that you may find something?

I was, actually. I swore to the Gods every night that Lucas wasn't fucking up this relationship and hoped they listened to me.

Me: Yeah.

Olivia: How about you do it in here? Then you won't have to be alone.

Me: Okay yeah.

I grabbed my phone and went to his banks website. I hesitantly signed in and furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed he was down nearly two thousand dollars. When we first came here, he told me that he had over a million in his bank account, now he only has $1,456,987.95 left on his card.

Me: He's been spending money alright, he's down nearly seven hundred fucking dollars.

Olivia's and Eva's eyes went wide open. If they opened any wider, they might just pop out.

Eva: No fucking way. What did he spend it on?

Me: Let's see.

I scrolled down and hit "transactions".

Me: Subway a few times, a car rental place, Celebration Station, Boathouse on the Bay, a gas station twice, fucking Disneyland, Disneyland Food, Starbucks twice, some shopping stores, and Golden Corral but that was when we first got here.

Olivia: Hell fucking no! Did he take you to any of those places?

Me: Just the shopping stores!

Olivia: That bitch is fucking expensive.

Me: She's probably a fucking gold digger but fuck her. I want to beat his fucking ass!

I was fucking pissed. So pissed that I threw my phone.

Me: Fuck this, he wanna play. Let's fucking play.

I stormed out of the hotel room and headed for the elevator so I could go to mine and fuck up his shit. I could hear the girls behind me. We all got on the elevator and Eva was the one trying to calm me down but with Olivia basically cheering on my anger, I wasn't hearing anything that Eva was saying.

We got off of the elevator and I went into the hotel room. I headed right for his suitcases and tossed that bitch. I opened it and grabbed the first thing I saw to fuck up the clothes inside of it, the item just so happened to be a bottle of vodka so I poured that shit all inside of his suitcase. I tossed the suitcase upside down before opening the balcony door and tossing the Gucci suitcase over the banister and watched it fall down into the pool down below that was empty. It made a huge splash.

I could still hear Eva trying to calm me down, but I was beyond angry. I pushed her out of the way and grabbed his phone charger and tossed that bitch out the balcony doors as well, knowing it flew over the railing. I went back to his clothes and looked at the scissors that sat on the desk top. I grabbed them and went back to his clothes. I grabbed the first shirt I saw which so happened to be his favorite, so I cut that bitch and threw it, not caring where it landed. I picked up the swimming trunks that I didn't even know he had and cut those bitches up before tossing them as well.

I knew Olivia was either recording me or had me on live, but I did not care, I was too focused on fucking his shit up.

Lucas | 2:22 pm

We were in Glendale, California at the mall because Dillyn never been and he wanted to go. I didn't feel like being around Amber right now, so I came along and Will wanted to come too, so he's here as well.

It's been three days since I've talked to Kalani but she's all that's been on my mind. I was missing her ass again. I haven't even spoken to Amber like that because Kalani was the only thing on my mind.

We were currently inside of Charlotte Russe because Dillyn wanted to get Eva something. It wasn't a special day or anything but that's just what he did. He'll surprise her with the latest or simplest shit just because he loved her some much and appreciated her for everything.

I only did that with Amber a few times, but I did it for Kalani for years, even when we were just friends. It was because I loved her ass so much and I also appreciated her. I'd buy her wallets, shoes, shirts, books (because she loves to read), just the simple things because she hates big gestures. I got stuff as well but I loved spoiling her ass, I still do, hence why I spent so much on her.

Will and I watched as Dillyn paid for Eva's dresses and shoes while he picked up his phone, answering a call.

Dillyn: Wass- woah babe, slow down.

He basically froze and turned to me, which made me looked at him in confusion.

Dillyn: We leaving now. Lucas finna be driving so we gone be dere sooner than expected, juss keep tryin ta calm ha ass down til we get there, aigh'?

What the hell is he talking about?

He hung up the phone and tossed me the keys to the Mustang that he hasn't turned back in yet. I caught them with one hand and looked at him.

Me: What happenin?

Dillyn: Amber went fuckin psycho, bruh.

Me: Fuck you mean psycho?

Dillyn: She fucked yo shit up, real shit.

Me: She fucked up ma' shit?

Dillyn: Deadass, Eva said she threw ya suitcase off the balcony, threw ya charger off the balcony, poured vodka on yo shit, and cutting up clothes. Ya favorite shit? Gone bruh.

I was fucking ready to box Amber's shit.

I angrily walked back to where we parked, not waiting for them and got in the car. Just as I started the engine, they came running up to the car. I waited for them to get in before I pulled off before Will even had the chance to close the door.

I got on the highway and did 90 in a 75 mph.

I pulled up to the hotel and got out of the car, leaving it running.

I got off the elevator and heard the commotion. Some of the "neighbors" were looking out of their doors. I unlocked the door with my key card and went in to a fucking up room. The lamp was knocking over, the tv too. The balcony doors were wide open. The sheets, blankets and pillows were off of the bed. The majority of my clothes were fucked up, my suitcase was nowhere in sight, neither was my charger that I left on the bed, I saw some of my clothes were either ripped or cut. Eva was sitting on Amber as she laid on the bed and Olivia was in the corner holding her head.

Me: What tha hell did you do?

Everyone looked at me as Dillyn and Will just walked in behind me to see the disaster. Eva hopped off of Amber and sat by Olivia.

Amber: ME!? YOU SPENT NEARLY TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS ON A BITCH!

How the hell did she know that?

Me: You went through my bank shit?

Amber: YES! TO SEE YOU SPEND MONEY ON YOUR FUCKING EX GIRLFRIEND!

Me: Aigh' yea, I did. So what?

She came up to me and smacked me, which just infuriated me more, making me want to beat her ass but ion hit women.

Will: Olivia, Eva, c'mon let's go. Let's leave them to work out their problems.

Amber and I ignored the girls and niggas as they left.

Amber: SO WHAT!? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID LUCAS!?

I chuckled.

Me: Why you goin through my shit anyway?

Amber: BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN! YOU LAUGHING LIKE SHIT IS FUNNY!

She came up to me and pushed my head.

Me: Bruh, stop touching me.

I pushed her away from me gently.

Amber: SINCE YOU WANNA FUCKING LAUGH LIKE SHIT IS FUNNY, HOW ABOUT YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!

Me: Where the hell am I gone go, Amber. Think bout that shit.

Amber: Oh, I don't care just get the fuck out Lucas. GET OUT!

Me: Aigh', coo.

I left out the hotel room, knowing her dramatic ass is gonna be calmed down by the morning time.

- - - -

Chapter 22

Is Amber wrong for going through Lucas's bank account?

^What about for putting him out?

Leave comments and votes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 158 17
They were meant to be, until distance tore them apart. Now he's back, but new problems stand between them. All she wants is to be close...
266K 11.2K 49
After Lucas death Bree is not the same anymore, she was left to raise there son Tyler Coly alone. It has been exactly One year since Lucas died and B...
14.8K 257 27
Drake and River have been on again/off again since they were 14 years old. Mostly due to Drake's indiscretions. The last time River claimed it was th...
203K 5.7K 25
Maya loves Riley. Cory can tell. Lucas is cheating. Maya knows. Riley is oblivious to it all.