Envy | Vanessa/You

By UnAmericanTeen

honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34 More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
not an update
Chapter fifty
(real) Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
question
Chapter sixty five
btw

Chapter forty four

14.4K 464 283
By UnAmericanTeen

This is low-key longer than I want it to be 💀 enjoy

"Ellie and Dana, thank you so much." My mom groaned out as she rubbed her stomach.

"You're welcome Miss Y/ln." Dana said politely as she sipped her wine. I looked besides me as Vanessa bit into her ham. I slyly moved my hand under the table and rested it in the middle of her thigh.

She thought nothing of it and continued to eat. I brought my glass of water to my lips as I slowly moved my hand higher until it was just an inch from the button on her jeans.

"Babe stop." She whispered and tried to move my hand but I pressed my fingers into her thigh, tightening my grip. She gasped slightly before covering it up with a cough.

I smirked slightly as she brought her glass to her lips and gulped down the liquid.

"So Vanessa, are you going to get back into modeling?" My mom asked as she put a piece of cake on her plate.

"Yeah, I have a couple more days with my trainer then I have a shoot for Calvin Klein." She answered with a smile.

"Oh you have a trainer? For what sweetheart you're already like a pole." Viv choked on drink as a loud laugh left her body. "What?" My mom asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you implying...Vanessa has no curves?" I rolled my eyes at Vivian and looked over at V. I was happy to see her laughing along and not taking anything serious. That's one of the main things I loved about Vanessa, she hardly ever took words serious. It was mostly actions that she got pissed about.

"No Vivian shut up, that's not what I meant."

I moved around in my seat as I felt a sudden itch in my pants.

"What are you doing?" V asked with a soft laugh. I bit my lip and shoved my right hand down my pants to relieve the itch. I sighed against the chair when I scratched the spot. "Do you have crabs?"

"What?" I looked up with wide eyes and shook my head. "Hell no-"

"Some thot gave you head, huh?" She joked and squinted her eyes. I rolled my eyes before pulling my hand out of my pants and shoving it in her face. She gasped and smacked my hand away. "You're disgusting." She huffed with a glare.

I smirked and leaned closer. "Come on babe, it's not like you haven't taken worse on your face." I winked as her cheeks warmed up. I turned back to my family as I picked up my glass.

"What's your new album gonna be called?" Mom asked.

"Might as well call it Vanessa Moe. Almost every song is about her." Viv said with a smirk.

"Ooh call it Made In The V.M." Ellie said with a soft giggle. I could already tell she was getting tipsy.

"So the directioners can come for us? No thanks." I said while shaking my head. "We're still looking for a name but it might just be one of the songs." I finished with a shrug.

After more small talk, Dana offered to clean the dishes, also dragging a whining Vivian to help her.

"You wanna say bye before I put the twins to bed?" My mom asked. I nodded and pulled Vanessa with me.

"Bye? What do you mean?" She mumbled as I pushed their door open.

"We're going out tonight." I ignored her curious glance and went to the gurgling twins. As soon as I showed my face Stella spat her pacifier out and started kicking. "Hi Stel." I cooed and picked her up.

She started babbling as she wobbly lifted her head up before it dropped back down on my shoulder.

"She's such a mommas girl but it's okay. I have my baby boy." Vanessa said as she picked up Ezra and bounced him in her arms.

I winced as Stella grabbed my nose and dug her nails into my skin. "Ouch bubs that hurt." She giggled and lifted her head up again. "I have to go bye bye, okay? I'll be back tomorrow." I muttered before handing her to my mom.

Her lip started to quiver as I pressed a kiss to Ezra's head.

"Aw it's ok baby." My mom said with a pout. I looked down at Stella as she reached out for me with thick alligator tears running down her cheeks.

"I'll be back." I said and wiped her cheeks with my thumb. She frowned deeply before letting out a loud wail of defiance. I sighed and rubbed down my face before turning to V. "We can leave after she's asleep?" She nodded at me at she kissed over Ezra's face.

I grabbed Stella and sat on the chair in the corner. She sniffed repeatedly as she calmed herself down. "It's okay, I'm not leaving." I whispered as I ran my knuckles over her cheeks.

I grabbed the pacifier that was hanging loosely from her attached onesie and placed it in her mouth. She turned her head into my arm and started to suck on the pacifier so I started to sing quietly.

"It ain't the time for you to walk if I wont let go. I can tell that ain't what you want, but it's like you can't let it show."

After another few minutes her sucking stopped so I looked down and saw the pacifier half hanging out of her mouth with her eyes closed. I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before standing up and walking over to her crib.

"A natural." My mom smiled at me as I slowly laid her down on her back.

"You think?" I questioned as I straightened myself up.

Vanessa stood in the doorway with a smile on her face as she watched me. I winked at her before hugging my mom.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She hummed and rubbed my back.

"Wear protection unless you want another one." I chuckled and pulled away.

"Yeah I know." I grabbed Vanessa's hand and led us down the stairs and out of the house.

"Where are we going again?" V asked and leaned into my shoulder.

"Tooo," I opened the car door for her and motioned her to get it. "The beach." I finished and closed the door.

"Yo Y/nn!" I looked at the door and saw Vivian with a wide smirk. "Dont forget to play care while you're.." She trailed off and started pelvic thrusting the air. I roll my eyes and shook my head before walking to the drivers side.

"Girl it's a you kinda night
And I want you here with me
It's been a long long time
So I called your mama and told her to watch your kids!" She sung loudly as I closed my door.

"Jesus, she needs to go get laid." I muttered and started the car.

"I think she already is." V mumbled and pointed at the door where Dana grabbed Vivian's hand and whispered something before pulling her inside.

"I swear they're fucking on the low." I laughed out before pulling out of the driveway. "I want you to talk to me about something." I started as I drove onto the near empty freeway. She turned around to face me.

"Shoot." I hummed, thinking how the hell I should word my question.

"Tell me about your exes." Her eyebrows shot up as she stared at me incredulously. "Just tell me about them." I said with a shrug.

"Uh okay. I'm like eighty percent sure this is a trap but whatever. I didn't really date anyone back in Denmark but when I first came to the states I met this guy, his name was Andy."

"Andy?" I questioned with a snicker. "Did you have a friend in him?" She rolled her eyes and smacked my shoulder.

"Anyways, he was a frat boy so that obviously didn't work out. He was my first time though." I made a grunt of disapproval as I switched lanes. "He was also sloppy as fuck. So it was horrible."

"Who was next?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Uh..a couple girls, none were important." I eyed her curiously before focusibg back on the road. "You already know about Philip, he's an asshole and I don't even know why I dated him. Probably because he had nice hair?" I chuckled lightly at her words.

She continued as she rolled her eyes and waved her hand. "Then a guy named Quentin. I dated him probably the longest than any guy or girl."

"Why's that?"

She took in a sharp breath before smiling lightly. "In the beginning, we were fun. We tried new things together, did everything together, we even made a couple bucket list. It was just fun." She sighed and and leaned against the window. "Then he got drafted to the NFL, and he got...violent-"

"He hit you?" I said angrily as she went quiet. "What's his name again?" I asked and clenched my jaw. The thought of someone laying their hands on her infuriated me.

"He hit me once because I accused him of cheating, which I was right about, and I think I broke his nose." She giggled and stared at nothing as if she was reminiscing the memory. "I told him that if he ever laid a finger on me again that I'd break more than his nose. He never hit me again I'll tell you that. "

"My girl." I stated with a small smile.

"Hell yeah. Mama didn't raise a punk." She scoffed and looked back at me. "But I did idiotically take him back and found out he was cheating with some bitch in Calabasas so I ended it." She sighed again before shaking her head. "I still can't believe I hurt you like he hurt me, I'm so sorry."

"Babe, it's okay." I looked over and saw her rubbing at her eyes. "What are you crying about? I forgave you."

"I know," she huffed out before shaking her head. "It's angry tears."

"Why are you angry?" I looked up and saw we were nearing the exit.

"I'm angry at myself and that'll never go away. I know you forgave me but I'm still going to hate what I did to you." I smiled sympathetically and reached over to grab her hand.

"I love you." I whispered before pressing my lips to the back of her hand. "I have one more question if you dont mind." She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder. "What 'new things' did you guys try?"

I felt her body stiffen as she let out a nervous laugh. "Well um.."

"Come on, just tell me." I mumbled into her hair.

"Ok," she sat back up and crossed her legs on the seat. "Dont judge me on these things okay? I was eighteen and nineteen at the time." I raised my eyebrows as physical stress was shown in her eyes. "One of the weirdest but funniest things was we went skydiving..."

"Oh, that's not b-"

"Naked." She finished. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her as she laughed. "We were high when we made the decision. I don't even know. Second was stripping at a football game which was ironic because he eventually played for the team we stripped for."

"I'm assuming you guys liked being naked a lot?" She nodded as her face slowly heated up.

"Last thing was..well," She looked down and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "We kinda both, I don't know, we enjoyed the whole Fifty Shades thing?"

"Like bondage and shit?" I squeaked out. I was all for giving her what she wanted but I was not into bdsm.

"No!" She rushed and and shook her head. "Like, the roughness part. I don't like ropes or blindfolds so don't try that shit." She blew out a puff of air followed by a laugh.

"Ok good." I nodded and pulled into the driveway of the beach house that Chris let me borrow for the night.

"I thought you said we were going to the beach." I parked the car and took the keys out.

I looked over at her and could still see a bit of stress in her eyes so I grabbed her phone and swung the car door open.

"We are!" I called before running full speed towards the house. I hears the car door slam as she yelled after me.

I went around the back of the house where the beach was stretched out for miles. Luckily Chris had his own privace section of the beach, that would be useful in the morning.

"Y/n! Give me my phone!" Vanessa yelled and just as my feet hit the sand, I was thrown to the ground. I laughed loudly as she climbed onto my back and shoved my head into the sand. "Give me my phone bitch."

I flipped over and pulled her down by her shirt.

"Who are you calling a bitch? If anything, you're my bitch." Her jaw dropped as she smacked my chest.

"I'm no ones bitch." She said while raising her s sculpted eyebrows. I smirked and grabbed her chin.

"You're my bitch." I stated before connecting our lips. When I poked her bottom lip with my tongue she resisted opening her mouth until I slipped my hand up her shirt and gripped her right breast.

She moaned heavily, allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth. I lifted her shirt up her body before pulling it off easily.

"It's a private beach." I muttered before moving my lips to her neck. She nodded and bit on her bottom lip.

"I wouldn't care anyways." She mumbled before tugging lightly on my hair. I wrapped her legs around my waist before standing up. "What are you doing?" She asked as I started to walk.

"Ever had sex in the ocean?" I mumbled against her skin. She laughed lightly and shook her head. "Good." I smirked and dropped her into the water once I was waist deep. She gasped and quickly jumped up.

"My pho-"

"I dropped it on your shirt." I said once I realized what she was freaking out about. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me, reconnecting our lips. Her hands ran under my shirt and across my stomach as we fought for dominate.

She wouldn't let up, and neither would I so I gripped her ass and pulled her up until her legs wrapped around my waist. The waves crashed against us as she grinded against my body and finally let me control the kiss.

Her toes hooked around the back of my joggers as she pulled them down. I shivered as the cold water wrapped around my dick and I could feel myself shrivel up.

Shit, now I was gonna look small. V sensed my uneasiness and pulled back. "This was your idea, are you getting cold feet?" I shook my head and looked down. She chuckled and stuck her hand into my briefs. "Or cold dick? Don't worry baby, I know how big you are." She smirked before biting her bottom lip and connecting our lips again.

I trailed my hands over her smooth thighs before lifting her higher to pull her her shorts and underwear down.

She squealed lightly as I brought her back down into the water. "It's cold as hell." She laughed out. I smiled and backed up until the water was mid thigh. I grabbed my member and put it to her entrance. "Maybe we should gooo-" she moaned midsentece as I sunk her down onto me until all of my, shrunken, inches were inside of her. "Fuck." She hissed and started to rise and lower herself.

I wrapped one arm around her back and used my other hand to help her.

I closed my eyes in bliss at the feeling of her walls clenching around me with every thrust. She dropped her head on the back of her neck and I instinctively reached forward to latch my lips on her wet skin.

I felt a deep groan bubble in her throat as I nibbled across the base of her throat.

"Baby," she whimpered and gripped at the back of my neck. I clenched my jaw as her nails dug into my skin.

"I'm starting to think you like marking me." I stated and gripped her thighs tighter as the waves started to push against us harder.

"Yes," she said breathlessly before closing her eyes. "Let everyone know you're my daddy." I nodded as a shot of lust took over my body.

I moved my hand between us and rubbed at her bundle of nerves. She squeezed her eyes shut and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Oh my God." She squeezed out and tightened her arms around my neck, leaving me to do the most work. My legs low-key started to burn but I held her up and kept thrusting into her the best I could.

I felt her walls squeeze around me before she dug her teeth into my shoulder and let out a muffled scream of my name along with a string of curse words.

Her legs fell from around my waist as she sighed in exhaustion. "You didn't come?" She asked breathlessly. I smirked and held my arm around her waist as I pulled her out of the water.

"Not yet." I mumbled and grabbed her shirt and phone off of the sand before starting to the beach house.

"Not yet?" She questioned. I nodded and typed in the code to the backdoor, the light turning green to notify me the door was unlocked. I pulled it open and locked it behind us as we started up the stairs.

"What are you planning, Y/nn?" She asked as I opened the door to a big ass room. I cut the light on to reveal a burgundy themed room with a large circular bed in the middle. The sheets looked Satin and you know what they say. 'Stuff happens on Satin'.

"I wanna try something different." I mumbled to her as I turned her around and backed her up towards the bed.

"Like wh-ah!" She screamed as I picked her up with ease and threw her on the bed. I chuckled lightly as she stared at me like I was crazy. "What do mean different?" She questioned and eyed me as I stalked towards her.

"I want to please you how you like it. I wanna make you feel good." Her eyes dialated as she looked down my body. "Tell me what you want babygirl." I whispered as I kneeled down onto the bed.

She nodded and pulled me down to hover over her body. "I want you to fuck me like I did something wrong." I raised an eyebrow as she took in a sharp breath. "I'm a Scorpio, what can I say?"

I grabbed her knees and spread her legs open. "Let me know if I hurt you or you want to stop, or anything that's wrong. Okay?" She nodded and laid her head on the pillow.

Just as I started to enter her, her phone rang besides her head. She huffed and quickly grabbed it, putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" She answered irritatedly. I smirked at her impatience as I teased her folds.

"Hey babe, how was your thanksgiving?" I snapped my head up as Damon's voice came from the speaker.

Vanessa eyed me before a small smirk crossed her lips.

"It was good, a little boring though." I glared at her warningly and she winked in responce.

"Boring? I can come spice it up for you." I clenched my jaw as anger seared through me. If he muttered one more word..

"Oh can you? How so?" I could tell what she was doing. She was trying to make me mad and boy was it working.

"Well, I'd bring you some roses, then take you from your little girlfriend and show you what a real good night feels like." I looked down at her as she ran her tongue over her top lip while staring back at me with teasing eyes.

"Hmm really? How big are yo-" I gripped her hips and slammed into her harshly before she could finish her sentence. She gasped loudly as her eyes rolled back inside of her head.

I grabbed the phone from her hands and held it to my mouth.

"Hey Daniel, it's Vanessa's little girlfriend. Don't expect her in tomorrow, she'll be too fucking sore to get out of bed." I growled out before hanging up and tossing her phone to the side.

"I knew it would work." She breathed out. I grabbed her wrist and pinned them above her head.

"You love testing me, huh?" I husked in to her ear as the bed creaked from my hard thrusts.

She whimpered before lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. I shoved her hips back down as I shifted my hips to get even deeper.

"No one, and I mean no one will ever get to see your body the way I do. Not Damon, not anyone. Got that?" She nodded against the bed before arching her back as whimpers spilled from her lips. "How flexible are you?" I questioned as I released her wrists.

She opened her her mouth to speak but I grabbed her ankles and brought them to her head in one swift motion.

"Y/n fuck!" She gasped out in surprise. I looked down amd watched myself disappear into her in quick strokes. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a sloppy kiss.

I bit her bottom lip and pulled away with a pop before flipping her onto her stomach.

I roughly grabbed her hips and pulled up until her face was pressed against the sheets. I brought my hand down to her exposed ass before giving her right cheek a smack.

She took in a sharp breath but pushed herself against me, wanting more. I ran my hand down her tan back before wrapping it in her messy hair. I tugged it, her neck craning back making her arch against the bed.

I teased her entrance again before plunging into her. She gripped the sheets between her hands and slammed her eyes shut.

I licked my lips before biting them as loud clapping echoed off of the walls.

I felt her clench around me for the second time tonight as she squeezed the sheets into her fist. I didn't stop, not even when she cried out in climax. I gripped her hips and slammed her back into me, not letting her ride out her high. This is what she wanted so she would get it.

"I-I can't-" She gasped out as her legs shook violently. I brought my hand down to rub her sensitive buds when I felt my own climax coming. She spasmed against the bed and tried to run forward but I pulled her back.

I dropped my head as a rush of euphoria swept over my body. I quickly pulled out as I came over her back. Before she could fall against the bed, I flipped over and slid my head between her thighs.

I pulled her down onto me and lapped at her already hot center. She gripped my hair and continued to breath deeply as she rode my face.

"Y/n.." She whimpered and froze above me. I sucked her clit harshly just as she collapsed on top of me and let out long moan.

I kissed just above her pelvis before pulling back up and watching her fall sideways on the bed. I flipped her onto her back and saw her eyes closed.

I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned forward to hear her steady breaths. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Ellie's number.

"Yeah?" She mumbled tiredly.

"Hey uh question." I chuckled lightly as I used my shirt to wipe off her back. "Is it normal for someone to pass out after sex?"

I could hear her choke on her breath as the bed creaked.

"What the hell, did you kill Vanessa?" I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at the tan girl who was sleeping heavily with no signs of getting up.

"No, I dont think? She's still breathing." I said and placed my finger under her nose. I nodded as I felt a gust of wind against my skin. "Yeah, she's still breathing."

"Ok, just let her cool down. You probably over exerted the girl." I nodded and laid back against the Satin sheets. Shit certainly did happen.

"Okay, thanks Els." She hummed a you're welcome.

"Laters baby." She mumbled before hanging up.

I turned my phone off and turned to pull a thin layer of sheets over Vanessa because she was still swearing profusely.

I kissed her forehead and pushed the sticking hairs back into place.

At least I know she wont need to go workout tomorrow, I already did that for her.

°
°

Guys OMFGGG Vanessa is coming to LA and...ya girl lives an hour from LA 😭 I swear if she comes during spring break I will leave and find her. I don't care.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, if not then you can kiss this Vanessa's soon to be meeting ass 😇

P.s.s. Smut was dead ik bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 9.5K 28
Do I really need a description for this one?
112K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...
14.2K 502 58
I got a dm asking for a Rosé x Fem!reader book so here it is! - #3 ynlovestory 13/12/22 #2 rosexfemreader 02/02/23 #8 ynlovestory 02/02/23 #4 parkcha...