BTS ANGST

By Gucciknight

❝And then I realised, I don't think I could ever love you.❞ More

FOREWORD
001 | jjk
002 | kth
003 | pjm
004 | jh
005 | myg
008 | jk
009 | pjm
0010 | kth
0011 | kth
0012 | pjm
0016 | jjk
0017 | ksj
0018 | part 2 ↑
0019 | jjk
0021 | jjk
0022 | kth
0024 | pjm
0025 | jjk
0026 | pjm
0027 | Nmj
0028 | kth
Part two | kth
Part three | kth
0029 | jjk
30 | kth
31 | pjm
Just a question
REQUESTS
AU

part two ↑

7.8K 197 274
By Gucciknight

001.
ROMANTIC TRAGEDY 2 :
THE TRUTH
_______

Tip, tap,

My gaze touched the ground.

Tip tap, tip, tap,

My ears welcomed the monotone beat of my worn out shoes, colliding with the ground beneath.

I watched intensely; my feet stepping onto the outlined squares on the street, trying to simultaneously step onto each perimeter of the shape.

I was so focused.

So indulged with the material around my feet, that I hadn't even noticed my surroundings.

I was alone in a new city.

A city I only dreamed I would experience that had so much to tell me.

The skyscrapers growing into the clouds, the horns cascading around the road, the cars swerving out of non–stop traffic.

Is this really Seoul?

The city my mother and father divorced each other in?

Am I stepping into something, that I might yet regret later?

Well I guess, there's only one way to find out.

I finally came to a halt, glancing down to my phone and looking for the street name. It took a moment to actually figure out, considering how busy the streets were, but nevertheless, I found it.

I mean, it wasn't exactly rocket science considering that majority of the building were giant skyscrapers that seemingly stood out.

Stood out real hard that a shiver ran down my spine just gazing at it.

Heights. I hate tall things especially, buildings.

With a gulp, I tightened my grip onto my suitcase and dragged it along the way towards the entrance of the building. The doors were spinning in a circular motion, people walking in and out. I took in the last deep breath of the fresh and chilly air, before manoeuvring in and out the doors.

A gush of warm air clamped onto my body, instantly taking away my anxiety. Or so I believe it did. I walked into the mahogany building, finding myself in the elevator and tapping the highest floor with a reluctant and shaking finger.

I did it, I pressed it.

And boy do I regret it.

It dinged and I stepped out the elevator with a heavy exhale, since when was I holding my breath? "I'm a mess," I laughed, running a very sweaty hand down my hair.

It was only then I noticed the many different kinds of ethnicities and races, across the room. I grinned. I loved seeing people from all around the world, it made me feel blessed and grateful to live in a place like South Korea.

A place that accepts anyone.

But then my smile wavered.

"Miss, can I help you?" I slightly flinched, stepping back. A beautiful almost western looking women, obviously a foreigner from her accent, asked cautiously.

"Sorry," I bowed, "May I know where Mr Jeon's office room is?" She looked sceptical at first, but pointed to her left, "the last room over there."

I thanked her, scurrying off towards that way, until I abruptly came to a halt. My eyes burning with tears, staring at the wooden door in front of me.

Nerves are kicking in.

Over thinking is kicking in.

Anxiety is building up again.

"I can do this!" I rubbed the tears away.

And then, I knocked.

"Come in," I heard from the other side.

And my heart sank.

I opened the door and my breath hitched.

My father.

He's here, he's right here.

But why do I feel nothing.

No love, no affection.

Just anger.

"What can I do for you—?" He averted his gaze to me.

My father is looking at me.

Right into my soul but it seems he doesn't know me.

Seemingly can't identify the features I have taken from him.

Mother was right, I look exactly like him, besides my huge hazel eyes of course.

"Dad—?" I croaked out.

His brows furrowed under his glasses, his mouth slowly opening and the room suddenly becoming more tense.

"Song Jimin?" My ears perked up.

He knows my name?

"You... you know my name?"

He got up, still in awe, "me and your mother always wanted to name our child, Jimin." Me and your mother, I could hear that all day. "—but when did she have you?" He bit his lip, avoiding eye contact and scrunching his face while talking to himself.

I watched cautiously, he didn't know about my existence till now.

He abruptly turned his back towards me; sighs leaving his mouth, hands running down his face, fist balled into something part of his mind.

What is he thinking?

"And your mother never thought to tell me she had a child?" His tone was stern, and almost quite intimidating.

I didn't know what to say. What do I say? Yeah because she thought you was a giant arsehole. For sure he would've threw me out the room.

"I guess so," I shrugged although he couldn't see me.

Which made him suddenly turn around facing me, "and you are my daughter?"

I gawked over, internally clinging onto the last bit of humanity in my body, "ew," I waved my hands ahead of me, "of course I am," a raspy laugh escaped my mouth. I'm certainly sure mum didn't have me with another man.

He watched with perplexity, his eyes widening from my outburst of laughter before breaking into a small chuckle himself with crinkles at the sides of his eyes.

Without any vision or knowledge of his next motive, his arms embraced around my petite body, inhaling the scent of his daughter.

His daughter.

I'm his daughter.

I wish my mother was here so I could tell her that. Tell her that father looks exactly like me.

"Your definitely my daughter," His words muffled against my hair, but the grin was clearly felt on my shoulder.

"Precisely," I nodded.

He let go, his hands on both my shoulders and his eyes deeply searching into mine, "wow—" he pushed his head back and laughed into the air, "you remind me so much of your mother."

Mother.

I avoided eye contact, a small smile pushing its way onto my lips, "err... yeah about that dad," dad, that feels so easy to roll of my tongue, "she's gone."

His smile fell, eyes scanning my now dull face.

"Gone?" He shook his head, "no, no, that can't be." His brows furrowed, looking back and forth at my eyes, "tell me that's not true.."

I shook my head.

I wish I could.

"She was in a coma for almost two months." I looked down at my shoes, "she had diabetes, low blood sugar. Hypoglycaemia was what they called it." A tear escaped my eye, "I didn't even know. She never told me, I–I.. I would have helped her, helped he—"

He pushed my head onto his chest, his hand behind my head reassuringly, "shhh," I whimpered quietly, "it's okay, it's not your fault." His voice cracked almost as if he too was crying, "it was her time, she's in a better place."

"I tell myself that everyday," I cried out, "but still the guilt eats me alive."

I felt him shake his head, "ho– how.. how, when did this happen?"

"Two years ago."

His breath hitched, eyes completely wide.

But then he had worry in his eyes.

"Jimin, I don't think your mother died from that particular problem," my head shot up from under his embrace, "what?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Look, think about it," his eyes were elsewhere, "when we were together, she suffered a lot with high blood pressure, and after she found me well," he turned to me with guilty eyes, "cheating?" I responded.

He bit his lip for a second, "yeah cheating," I gulped, knowing the whole story as clear as the back of my hand, "I guess, well most likely, she must of had a emotional experience, followed up with hard core depression, which subsequently may have led or even began, an ephemeral neurosis."

"Neurosis—?"

"Basically, she was suffering for a very long period, and that seemingly built up a tumour." 

"You think she had a tumour in her head?" He nodded slowly.

"And did she ever have any reoccurring appointments?" My eyes sunk with sorrow. "Yeah she had a few, I guess."

"So maybe this was a very malignant tumour. Considering that she had appointments, probably trying to find ways to ease the pain or subside the fact that her mind was slowly coming to an end, it most likely, didn't go but reoccurred only stronger that it seemingly took her away from you."

Everything makes sense.

"You think the doctors lied to me on purpose?"

"I believe that your mother inclined those words because she never, ever, wanted you to feel pained for what she had felt with." I couldn't keep it in anymore, I let my tears fall. I was hurting, why hadn't she told me? I would have helped her and been there for her?

"It's okay, let it out dear."

And I did.

I cried and cried onto his chest, my eyes definitely swollen and my nose filled with snot, but it was kinda alright.

I was in the embrace of my dad, of course I'd be alright.

"But dad," I finally looked up, more relaxed wiping my nose with the back of my hand, "how can you be so sure this was truly the truth?"

He smiled with tears rolling down his soft cheeks, "Well, we'll never be too sure sweetheart. But maybe one day, when it's our time, we'll ask her ourselves."

"Because after all, we are still a family and you are my beautiful daughter."

THE END

A/N:

Did you enjoy it? I certainly did. I know it wasn't exactly the ending you wanted it to be but I wanted you to know that when someone hurts you, karma can make it happen possibly, twice as bad.

So Jungkook hurt his baby mama by cheating on her, and now he has to live with the fact that she died because of the pain he left her with & the pain his daughter had felt for so long. Remember she had no one for the whole two years of her mothers death.

Always be kind. When your out in the streets, smile at those around you, say something positive to them, it definitely has a good outcome to you and that person.

Thank you for 4K reads, have a beautiful night/day and hydrate yourself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 131 4
She popped up in his mind whenever he needed her. In return he tried to show his support through his career and social media. Unfortunately, everythi...
3.9K 229 10
I've been through a heartbreak in the past, a traumatic one, and to this day I try my best to avoid it from happening again. However, when I look int...
167 7 13
Don't listen to the ones inside of your head. Listen to the ones outside. The voices that tell you they love you. I know it's hard to believe, and ma...
140K 7.5K 35
for once in my life, i don't have to try to be happy. when i'm with you, it just automatically happens.