Another Sokeefe story

By musicmags

Shannon Messanger has done a great job with her kotlc series and this is just another story about these chara... More

Intro
the sleepover
the sleepover 2
Nightmares
The Dance
What just happend?
Rise and shine!
Friends?
Sophie's human family
Waking up
Everglen's lake- sort of
Biana' Thoughts
The Angel
That smirk (the date)
Any ideas?
Jelousy
Parents.
Silveny
Why I think sokeefe is going to happen
Making friends again
Neverseen
Raven
Missing you
I will find you
Hey guys!
I am going home
Forgetful
Is something wrong?
Taken memories
The crew
Given Memories?
I'm here
Silence
Eachother's
The Date
epilogue

Not over her

3.8K 37 71
By musicmags

Ravens POV

I knocked On Keefe's door. Maybe I would've felt guilty if it wasn't dangerous.

He opened the door, his eyes were puffy red. I frowned. He wasn't over his girlfriend. Maybe I could help him.

"Keefe, I'm sorry, maybe I could make it up to you but taking you out?" He nodded and walked behind me. I walked to the beach that not many people knew were in the gates. We sat on the sand.

"I'm so sorry Keefe! I'm such a horrible friend! I shouldn't have said that!"

"It's ok, I needed to face reality sooner or later. You just helped me out a bit, that what good friends do right?" I smiled and nodded. I do t know how he was an empath, he was one of the most oblivious people I have ever met.

My eyes met his lip. I then smashed my lips to his. Once he realized what was going on, he pulled away. His eyes were wide and glossy, but they were filled with furry.

"RAVEN I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"

"Keefe-"

"WHAT?"

"You need to get over her."

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY TRYING TO BE A GOOD FRIEND BY TELLING ME TO GET OVER HER, BUT IT TURNS OUT THAT YOU ONLY SAID THAT SO YOU COULD BE IN HER PLACE!! FORGET IT RAVEN!! FORGET ME!!" He screamed at me. I felt tears well up in my eyes. He walked away fast. Once I saw he had gone, I started full out crying. I fell to the floor and covered my face as I sobbed.

I'm so stupid! Of course he's not over his girlfriend!! This is what happends when you rush people.

The I feel asleep thinking about how I did wrong, and how I was gonna make it right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 244 89
Cute story and oneshot/scenarios in this little book! Please feel free to leave request and I will try and update them as fast as possible. CURRENTL...
69.4K 829 21
Sophie and Keefe both go to Foxfire Highschool, but when they both develop feelings will they become more than friends? Highest Rankings; #1 in sokee...
100K 1K 32
Was written 3yrs ago! The title says it all! This is a Sokeefe Oneshot book. Also, this is my first time writing one so...ya. Please feel free to gi...
67.5K 617 27
Some sokeefe cute fluffy one-shots and other things about kotlc!