Noah's taken mate. (boyxboy)...

Da Miekehogeboom

This is book 2 of "Lost and found" series and don't let the amount of the chapters scare you off because this... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1. Premonition Part 1
Chapter 2. Premonition Part 2
Chapter 3. Life without Micah
Chapter 4. Love hurts !
Chapter 5. The truth part 1
Chapter 6. The truth part 2
Chapter 7 The truth part 3
Chapter 8 Desperation
Chapter 9. Distress
Chapter 10. Unexpected news
Chapter 11. The divorce announcement.
Chapter 12. The aftermath of the announcement.
Chapter 14. "An ally or an enemy"
Chapter 15. Failure to recognize the threat
Chapter 16. Noah's mission
Chapter 17. Unveiling Secrets Part 1
Chapter 18. Unveiling secrets Part 2
Chapter 19. Remorse
Chapter 20. Confrontation
Chapter 21. Pain
Chapter 22. Greed
Chapter 23. Rage
Chapter 24. My life in ruins
Chapter 25. Sacrifice
Chapter 26. Difficult decisions
Chapter 27 A glimmer of hope Part 1
Chapter 28 A glimmer of hope Part 2
Chapter 29. A glimmer of hope Part 3
Chapter 30. A glimmer of hope Part 4
Chapter 31. A romantic date
Chapter 32. The haunting of the twins Part 1
Chapter 33. The haunting of the twins part 2
Chapter 34. The origin of the twins
Chapter 35. Deepest desire Part 1
Chapter 36. Deepest desire Part 2
Chapter 37. Noah's fears
Chapter 38. An enemy
Chapter 39. Losing a loved one
Chapter 40. Micah's Depression
Chapter 41. Micah's insanity Part 1
Chapter 42. Micah's insanity Part 2
Chapter 43. Andreas's dilemma Part 1
Chapter 44. Andreas's dilemma Part 2
Chapter 45. Andreas's dilemma Part 3
Chapter 46. Maynor's heart Part 1
Chapter 47. Maynor's heart Part 2
Chapter 48. Maynor's heart Part 3
Chapter 49. No surrender Part 1
Chapter 50. No surrender Part 2
Chapter 51. No surrender Part 3
Chapter 52. An unwanted surprise Part 1
Chapter 53. An unwanted surprise Part 2
Chapter 54. Trail and tribulation Part 1
Chapter 55. Trial and tribulation Part 2
Chapter 56. His true face
Chapter 57. My past, my present and my future. Part 1
Chapter 58. My past, my present and my future. Part 2
Chapter 59. Trust and loyalty Part 1
Chapter 60. Trust and loyalty Part 2
Chapter 61. Trust and loyalty Part 3
Chapter 62. True love
Chapter 63. The true enemy
Chapter 64. Unexpected encounters 1
Chapter 65. unexpected encounters 2
Chapter 66. Lucifer's dilemma Part 1.
Chapter 67. Lucifer's dilemma Part 2
Chapter 68. Lucifer's dilemma Part 3
Chapter 69. The truth about Micah Part 1
Chapter 70. The truth about Micah Part 2
Chapter 71. The truth about Micah Part 3
Chapter 72. The start of a war
Chapter 73. The results of war
Chapter 74. A mother's heart and sorrow
Chapter 75. Maynor's fate
Chapter 76. Shock and awe Part 1
Chapter 77. Shock and awe Part 2
Chapter 78. Shock and awe Part 3
Chapter 79. Shock and awe Part 4
Chapter 80. Shock and awe Part 5
Chapter 81. Shock and awe Part 6
Chapter 82. Shock and awe Part 7
Chapter 83. Peace at last Part 1
Chapter 84. Peace at last Part 2
Chapter 85. Micah's birthday Part 1
Chapter 86. Micah's birthday Part 2
Chapter 87. Epilogue
Chapter 88. Micah's new life Part 1 (extra chapter)
Chapter 89. Micah's new life Part 2 (extra chapter)

Chapter 13. Doubts

4.8K 255 58
Da Miekehogeboom

Andreas's P.O.V

I was just on my way to do some training with our pack warriors when my father called out to me and said "You should see this Andreas". I looked questioningly at him and he in return just motioned me to sit down next to him on our sofa. I sighed to myself because i wasn't in the mood to do anything with my father. Our relationship had been somewhat strained since my father decided to keep me home from school and let Layla live with us despite knowing that i wasn't sure if she was my true mate or not.

My father smiled at me when i took a seat next to him and i groaned inwardly because i could sense how happy he was. I frowned when i saw my mother and Layla join us in the living room too. Shouldn't Layla be at school i asked myself while looking at her and got startled when my father suddenly turned on our big screen television. Loud music suddenly started blasting through the speakers of the television and i could recognize that music anywhere because it was the same music our local television station used to announce their news.

A reporter standing in front of the front gate of the Silverstone mansion caught my attention and i decided to concentrate more on what she was talking about. I could see Layla sit up straight from the corner of my eyes when the news started and i could feel her eyes on me. What the hell is going on i asked myself and the blood drained from my face when i heard the reporter say "The billionaire Knightly Silverstone announced to us today that he divorced his husband and the love of his life Micah Lockwood due to Micah Lockwood being unfaithful to him".

I heard Layla giggle when the reporter uttered the word "Unfaithful" but i was too engrossed in the news to even look at her. The reporter then continued with "He also mentioned that Micah Lockwood is as of today not welcome at the Silverstone mansion which leaves him homeless and penniless because Micah Lockwood agreed to sign a prenuptial before they married. It looks like the real reason behind this divorce is that Micah Lockwood had an illegitimate child with someone else before they married but Knightly Silverstone didn't mention this woman's name at his press conference unfortunately".

"But we as reporters have the duty to bring you the truth so we will try to find out who this mystery woman is. One more thing that he mentioned is that he disowned one of his children because the child didn't want to leave Micah Lockwood's side. We did some investigating and discovered that Knightly Silverstone paid a surrogate mother to carry all his children so who knows when he'll change his mind and take the child back from Micah Lockwood. And what's more notable is that the couple was only married for a few months before all this happened. I guess it's true when people say that money can't buy you love".

"Knightly Silverstone has threatened to sue anyone who decides to meddle with his family's affairs so be warned because this man is the most powerful man on earth and he can destroy you with just a snap of his fingers". The reporter then shook her head and added "We'll now switch over to showing you the footage of Knightly Silverstone's press conference today. Stay tuned for more update on this story".

My father turned the television off the moment the reporter was done with her report and turned his head to look at me. I suddenly couldn't breathe anymore and buried my head in my hands. My father started caressing my back and said "Just breathe and relax Andreas". I roughly pushed my father's hands away from me then asked him angrily "How can you say that dad while knowing what this means. We will all die now if a war breaks out and trust me it will because everyone knows the king is weak without his mate. And i can't even imagine how Noah must be feeling right now"

"How can you still think about that cheater's brother while hearing for yourself what he did Andreas?" yelled Layla suddenly at me and i growled at her. My father put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down then said "Layla is your mate and not your enemy Andreas". I shook my head at my father then asked him "Do you truly believe that they are divorced dad because i don't and if you knew them like i do than you wouldn't believe it either".

My mother suddenly came to sit next to me then said while stroking my head "It seems like they've brainwashed you Andreas. Can't you see that this is exactly what the Lockwood's want. They lure you in with their pretty faces and then when they have already won your heart they hurt you. It looks like people were right when they were saying that Micah Lockwood isn't the king's true mate otherwise he would have felt it when Micah Lockwood was being unfaithful to him".

 I was lost in my thoughts and didn't know what to believe anymore because my mother seemed to be right about one thing and that was that you as a mate could feel it when your mate was being intimate with someone else. My father told me once that when your mate decides to cheat on you, you'll feel a pain in your heart that is comparable with the pain of being rejected.

Layla suddenly came to sit on the floor in front of me then asked me while grabbing my hand "You have been having this feelings for Noah since he held you in his arms that night when the pack was attacked right, Andreas?" I only nodded with my head at Layla because i was too much in distress to answer her question. Layla smiled broadly at me then continued with "Well, that says it all then Andreas because i think that he did something to your wolf that night. We were so happy before the whole Lockwood family came to live here. I wouldn't be surprised if we later discover that they put a spell on the whole town when they arrived here".

"You're right Layla" said my mother to support Layla's claim then continued with "Noah probably wanted to make a fool out of you Andreas just like his brother did with the king. You're lucky that you discovered the truth before you made any mistakes. Layla is forgiving and she's willing to put this whole Noah fiasco behind her". Was Noah truly playing with me i asked myself and if he truly was then why did i feel a strong connection with him.

I decided to talk to Noah myself to try to find out what the truth was and was just about to stand up when Layla suddenly cupped my face and kissed me. I wanted to push her away from me but suddenly all my concerns about Noah floated away and my mind was filled with Layla. My wolf Gael whimpered in pain in the back of my mind but i ignored him because i was too mesmerized by Layla's kiss. My kiss with Layla felt much better than my kisses with Noah and i suddenly felt from that moment on that Layla was my true mate.

"I'm sorry Layla" i whispered to Layla while hugging her and Layla replied to me with "I love you Andreas". My mother then said while placing a kiss on my head "Welcome back my beautiful son" and my father gave me a pat on my back. It felt like Noah was now just a distance memory for me and i sighed in relief. My father then asked me suddenly "What are going to do if Noah doesn't want to eccept the reality and keeps being persistent Andreas?"

I sighed when i heard my father's question then replied to him with "I'll tell him that he needs to find another victim because i won't be played for fool anymore". My father smiled broadly at me and Layla squealed from happiness hearing my answer. My father then said "I'm sorry for keeping you from school and your friends Andreas you can go to school from tomorrow on". I looked puzzled at my father but he just smiled at me then added "I think you have suffered enough Andreas so your punishment is over".

I hugged my father tightly then said to him "Thank you so much dad, i promise you that i won't disappoint you". The whole atmosphere of the house became lighter after our talk but it was odd that my wolf Gael was still quiet. He probably needs some time to reflect on what we did to Layla i said to myself and i was just about to hug my mother to thank her for her support when i suddenly heard Noah ask me through our mind link "Are you alright Andreas because i can feel your wolf Gael's pain".

I huffed at Noah then replied to him through our mind link with "You don't need to concern yourself with me anymore Noah because you have other things like your brother's divorce to worry about at this moment". I then cut off our mind link before Noah could even reply back to me but i couldn't ignore the fact that my wolf's ear perked up when he heard Noah's voice. I decided to talk to Noah when i saw him at school the next day and happily joined my father when he asked me to go for a run with him.

There was still a little doubt in my heart about Noah but every time i tried to think about why he would chose someone like me to make fool out of instead of someone else who was more powerful than me i got a feeling like something was clouding my mind. My father noticed that my emotions were getting out of control and said to me through our mind to calm me down "I know that this is a lot to process Andreas but don't forget that your mother, Layla and i are here to support you". I replied to my father with "Thanks dad" then started running into the direction of the lake because i knew that seeing the lake would calm me down.

My father decided that it was time for my training after our run and before i even realized it was already time for us to go home. I walked up the stairs to go to my room the moment we arrived home because i was in a desperate need of a shower. I saw Layla sitting on my bed as soon as opened my bedroom door and frowned at her. "You could have waited downstairs for me if you wanted to talk to me Layla" i said to Layla while walking to my wardrobe and she quickly grabbed my hand then lead me to my bed.

"What's this about Layla?" i asked Layla while still standing because i didn't want to dirty my bed with my dirty clothes. She sighed then asked me "Are you now certain that i'm your true mate Andreas?" Here we go again i thought to myself when i heard her question then replied to her with "Why don't you truthfully tell me what you want instead of beating around the bush Layla. And don't even think for a second that i have forgotten how you have been disrespecting me lately".

Layla opened her mouth to try to protest but i motioned her to stop talking with my hand then said "And before you go off on how Noah changed the way i treat you, i like to remind you that i have always been like this with you. Especially when you think that you can get away with anything". Layla gasped when she heard my comment then shook her head at me. She then sighed and said "I think it's time for you to mark me Andreas. We both know now that we belong to each other so i don't think it's necessary to wait. I'm even prepared to drop out of school to carry your pup if you want".

I couldn't help but burst out laughing when i heard Layla's reply and asked her when i had calmed down "Why are you in a hurry Layla. I would never ask you to drop out of school for me. And my opinion about marking hasn't changed since the first time i told you about it. I will not waver from my decision because this is something that i had promised to myself since i was a little boy." It looked like Layla was disappointed by my answer by the way she put her down.

I walked closer up to her then said to her while lifting her chin up "If we're certain that we're mates now then we don't need some marks to proof it Layla". Layla smiled broadly at me then replied to with "You're right Andreas, we just have to make sure that Noah Lockwood understands that he can't tear us apart now so he can leave us alone. I hate him from the bottom of my heart for doing what he did and would like nothing more than to see him suffer".

I felt a sharp pain in my heart when i heard how much hate Layla had for Noah but just ignored it. It felt like my whole body and mind was fighting against something and i couldn't help to ask Layla then "Layla, did maybe do something to make me believe that you are my mate?" I could sense the fear in Layla when she heard my question but she quickly gathered herself then answered my question with "I'm not the one who did something to you Andreas it was Noah so you should make sure that he doesn't come near you again".

I nodded with my head at Layla hearing her reply then said to her "I believe you Laya but if i ever find out that you really did something to keep me from my mate then i'll have no other choice than to kill you". Layla's breath hitched when she heard what i had said and seeing that i thought to myself while walking away from her good she needs to learn how to respect the future alpha of this pack even if she's my mate".

I went to have dinner with my parents after i was done with my shower and decided to go to bed early because i was physically and mentally drained. I kept running through my head what to say to Noah if i saw him at school because i was furious at him for using me the way he did. I just sighed then laid down on my bed when i couldn't come up with anything to say to Noah and closed my eyes. I fell asleep the moment my head hit my pillow and i suddenly started dreaming.

My whole body started shaking in fear as a result of the dream and i started sweating heavily. I could clearly see in my dream how Micah was holding the broken and bloodied body of Noah in his arms. We were on what it looked like a battlefield and numerous dead bodies were lying around us. Micah was crying loudly and he kept repeating the words "You did this Andreas, you were the one who made him weak".

I was in an excruciating myself and couldn't reply to Micah when he said that. It felt like someone had stuck their hand in my chest and was squeezing my heart just to make me feel the same pain Noah was feeling. I gathered the courage to approach Micah after a while in my dream and went to kneel down next to Noah. "Please open your eyes Noah" i pleaded to Noah while holding his hand and got startled when i heard Micah say "Get away from us before i kill you".

"No, he's mine and you can't take him away from me" i yelled back to Micah and he roughly pushed me away from Noah then said angrily "Why don't you go tell your wife that Andreas and be careful because i don't think she will be pleased to hear something that". Micah was pointing with his finger at someone and when i fixed my gaze into that direction i saw Layla standing on the battlefield with a big belly. I shook with my head at Micah and was just about to grab Noah's hand again when someone kicked me away and said "Don't touch my baby brother".

I was shocked to see a man looking fierce and powerful standing in front of me. I could feel it in my bones that this man was an warrior angel and quickly stepped away from him. The man then knelt down next to Micah and said while caressing Noah's cheek "We can't do anything for him now Micah because he's already gone". My heart shattered into pieces when i heard what the man had said and i crashed to the ground while clutching my chest.

The man then suddenly walked up to me menacingly and said "Good, it's now your turn to die too". My eyes fluttered open the moment the man uttered those words and i noticed that my whole shirt was wet from my sweat. I quickly got up from my bed and started pacing around my room. What does a dream like this mean i asked myself because i could still feel the pain in my heart.

I started contemplating on what to do next because it felt like the dream was trying to tell me something but i couldn't put my fingers on what. My bedroom door then suddenly opened and i was surprised to see Layla standing in the door opening. Layla walked up to me before i could say anything to her then said "I felt it too Andreas, i think that they have already figured out that you came back to your senses and they are now trying to manipulate you through your dreams".

I just shook my head at Layla and heard her then continue with "Don't forget that even the powerful king fell into Micah Lockwood's traps Andreas. So think how easy it is for them to manipulate people". I just sighed and said to Layla while taking off my shirt "Go back to bed Layla, i'm going to take a quick shower now and i promise you that i'll put an end to all this tomorrow".

I heard Layla giggle while walking away from my room and i couldn't help to think to myself if maybe she was the one who was manipulating me the most. I went back to bed after taking a quick shower and woke up at six thirty in the morning when i heard my alarm clock go off. I still had no idea how to face Noah so i was dreading to go to school while it looked like Layla couldn't wait to go to school.

I drove us to school after having breakfast with my parents and decided to go look for Noah as soon as i got to school. Layla was fidgeting next to me and i could sense that she was excited about something. I noticed Noah's truck the moment i drove into the parking lot of the school and sighed. When Layla heard me sigh she put her hand on my thigh then said "It has to be done Andreas because it can't go on like this".

I nodded with my head at Layla while parking my car then turned off the engine. I took a deep breath after that then grabbed my schoolbag and stepped out of my car. Layla quickly followed me but i didn't pay any attention to her because the only thing that was on my mind at that moment was finding Noah.

I finally found Noah by his locker after searching for at least fifteen minutes for him. And the moment that i laid my eyes on him, the dream that i had the night before about him flashed through my mind again. Noah smiled broadly at me when he sensed me and quickly closed his locker to walk up to me. He looked amazing in his tight blue jeans and light green shirt that i wanted to kiss him but all the things that my parents, Layla and i talked about the day before were still heavy on my mind.

Noah put his hands on my shoulders the moment he reached me and i couldn't deny the amazing sparks that i felt throughout my body. I closed my eyes and tried to think about the kiss Layla and i had shared. "I'm so happy to see you Andreas" said Noah while chuckling and his chuckles felt like music to my ears and i wanted to enjoy them more but i suddenly felt someone push me roughly back. I quickly opened my eyes and saw Layla standing between Noah and me. Noah looked angrily at Layla but Layla just huffed at him then uttered "Don't touch my mate again you cheater's little brother and i don't want you filling his head with nonsense like you being his mate either".

I could feel the anger radiating from Noah so quickly pushed Layla back then said to her in a stern manner "Mind your own business Layla". I could see how angry Layla became when i said that to her but ignored her. I then walked closer up to Noah and said to him while looking into his eyes "I think that you have played enough with my heart Noah. Layla kissed me last night and i could clearly feel that we were mates when she kissed me so i like to ask you to leave me alone from now on".

I could see the pain on Noah's face when he heard what i had said and he quickly replied to me with "The only one who's been playing with your heart is her and not me Andreas. I would have killed her by now if i didn't have a reputation to worry about. You being so dense will believe anything she tells you and sometimes i wish that you would open your eyes and realize how she's been lying to you since the first time you met her".

Noah managed to threaten my girlfriend and belittle me in the same sentence and i was fuming in anger by now so i asked him angrily "You mean like your brother had been lying to the king Noah because the last thing i heard about them was that they are divorced now. And who knows how much truth lies in the things you told me about. It seems to me like the Lockwood family is full with liars".

"You're lucky that you're my mate Andreas otherwise you would have been in pieces by now" yelled Noah angrily at me and i shook my head at him then said "When will you realize that i will never be your mate Noah nor do i want to be because i already have a mate and that is Layla. So please leave me alone from now on because you already got what you wanted and i don't think i'm useful to you anymore"

Noah clutched his heart suddenly and i could see the tears in his eyes. He then asked me "Why are you rejecting me so cruelly Andreas. When will you realize that i'm your true mate". Layla suddenly stepped forward and yelled "He's mine cheater's little brother and can't you understand that he doesn't want you. If you're so eager to blame someone then go blame your brother because he seems to be the one who can't seem to stay faithful to his husband despite having the world at his feet".

I heard Noah then suddenly chuckle and say "Oh, how much fun i will have when it's finally time to cut you down you filthy omega girl". I felt a cold shiver down my spine when i heard Noah say that and quickly went to stand in front of Layla. Noah then sighed and said "I never wanted to be mated to you Andreas Halfmoon because it seems like you're more a curse than a blessing to me".

I felt a sharp pain throughout my whole body when i heard Noah utter those words and looked sadly at him. Noah then looked straight into my eyes and said "Your parents and that omega girl should know not to play with a sword like you Andreas because you are a sharp sword that cuts both ways. Who knows what you'll do to them when you'll find out the truth but i'm not going to wait around to see that happen. I promise you that our paths won't cross from today on so this is a goodbye".

Noah then looked one last time at Layla and shook his head. He then turned around and walked away taking my heart with him. I could feel it in my heart that i wouldn't be seeing Noah anymore and Gael started howling in pain by that thought. I knew that it was too late to correct my mistakes even if i desperately wanted too because i could sense that Noah didn't want me anymore either.

Hi guys, i know Layla seems to be a crazy witch but i know you all like the drama and trust me there are more thrilling ones to come because Noah will confront Micah next about his rejection and who knows how that will turn out. Please leave a comment and i'll most certainly reply :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

125K 5.3K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
2.2K 108 17
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...
966K 39.4K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
523K 27.7K 47
Book Two of His Series Remy has know he was different since he was born. Remy knows he shouldn't even be alive. Remy also knows that he will never b...