Bullied By Luke Hemmings.

By NiallHoransPerfect

Being told that you have to tutor your bully never really sounds good. When Caitlyn is told she has to tutor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 4

466K 10.9K 9K
By NiallHoransPerfect

Caitlyn's POV:

The weekend went by way too quickly, and before I knew, my alarm was going off at 6am on a Monday. I sighed, pulling myself up from my bed and slowly walking to the bathroom to get in the shower. My hand lazily reached to turn on the shower, and I waited for a while before actually getting in so that it could warm up. After a while, I stepped into the shower. With the warm water hitting me, I reached for the soap and washed my body before washing my hair and getting out of the shower.

The bathroom was cold when I got out of the warm shower, and I shivered as I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around my body. The warm shower had managed to wake me up slightly, I didn't feel so tired and lazy. After walking back into my room and sitting down on my bed, I grabbed my hair brush and started brushing through the knots in my hair. Then, I brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs to have breakfast before I would finish getting ready.

When I walked into the kitchen, my mum and dad were already up. My dad was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of tea and a slice of toast infront of him, in his work clothes and my mum was leaning against the kitchen counter with a cup of tea in her hands, her light pink dressing gown around her body.

"Morning hunny!" my mum said.

"Morning." I replied, picking up the loaf of bread and putting a slice of bread in the toaster.

"Are you going food shopping today?" I asked my mum. There was hardly any food in the cupboards or in the fridge.

"Yes, why, what do you want me to buy?" she replied.

"Some nice food." I told her, taking my toast from the toaster and spreading some butter onto it. I put it onto a plate and walked over to the table, opposite my dad.

"Any good lessons today Caitlyn?" my dad asked me, sipping his tea.

"Hmm, not really." I replied. "I have english and maths, but I can't really remember any of my other lessons. I think I have art?" I said, not really sure if I was right or not.

"Oh, sounds like an okay day." he replied.

I just nodded and looked over at the clock. It was 6:50. I usually leave for school at 8am, I really don't know why I get up so early.

"I'm gonna go and finish getting ready!" I said, putting my plate in the sink before walking back upstairs to get ready.

I opened up my wardrobe, and after looking for a while, I pulled out a pair of blue denim skinny jeans and a loose grey sweater. After putting the clothes on, I walked over to my dressing table and brushed through my hair again before straightening it. I put on a small amount of foundation and some mascara and then pulled my hair over my shoulders and standing up. I put on my white converse and picked up my phone and then shool bag, pushing it over my shoulder and walking down the stairs.

"I'm leaving now!" I called out.

My mum appeared in the kitchen doorway seconds later.

"Okay, bye hunny, have a good day at school!" she told me.

'Yeah, right' I thought.

I opened the door and began the long walk to school.

__________________________________

When I got to school, I looked down at the floor as I hurriedly walked past the school gates and into school. I walked straight upstairs and into the library. Sitting down at a chair, I opened my bag and looked through it before I found my timetable. Today I have maths, art, english, PE and then history. Sighing, I put my timetable back in my bag and put the bag on the floor, then leaning back into the chair. Theres 15 minutes until I have to go to maths. Then I remembered that Mr Smith was giving me someone to tutor today. My thoughts drifted to who I would be tutoring, until I heard a bell.

I picked up my bag and started walking to maths, with my head down incase I passed by Luke or his friends.

"Move!" a boy said, pushing past me. I smacked into the wall, and recovered quickly, walking away. When I arrived at my maths class, I pushed the door open and walked towards my seat. My teacher had seated me at the front of the class, which I hated because all the people behind me would throw things at me. They all don't like me mainly because of Luke, which is another reason why I hate Luke.

An hour of algebra sums later, Mr Smith dismissed the class, but called me back.

"Could I quickly speak to you please, Caitlyn?" he asked me.

"Yes of course." I said, picking up my bag and walking over to him.

"So I asked some of the other teachers, and they gave me a list of people for you to tutor." he started.

"Oh thats great!" I said.

"Okay so you'll be tutoring, wait a minute." he said, picking up a piece of paper. His finger ran down the paper and it stopped in the middle.
"Luke Hemmings." he finished.

What? My heart started beating rapidly in my chest. I stood there frozen. My worst nightmare was coming true. What would I do?

"Caitlyn?" Mr Smith asked, probably because I was standing here not talking and looking like I was crazy.

"O-okay, th-thanks." I managed to say before walking quickly to the door. I pushed it open and ran straight to the toilets. I slid down the wall, and sat there on the floor, trying to get my heart to beat normally again. But the more I thought about it, the more worried I was getting, the more my heart was beating.

I am going to be tutoring my bully, Luke Hemmings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.4K 32
A new place can always be a struggle. But one boy has been making Gemma's life a living hell for 7 years. Will something be changing between them?
1.5K 80 48
When Alana moves to a different state (US), she is alone. She has no friends that live down the street anymore. When she starts the school year at a...
197K 4.4K 62
~completed fanfic~ Sarah was only a victim. She wanted nothing to be apart of his life...but it all changed when she had to tutor him. She can admit...
10.4K 264 41
Alyssa gets bullied by Calum Hood and his friends Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford but what happens when Calum falls for her. Her da...