Forgotten // L. Coly

Autorstwa QveenCammy

It's been two years that Kalani has been waiting on Lucas. It's been two years since Lucas left. It's been t... Więcej

Characters
Two Years Ago
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21 : Short-ish Chapter
22.
23
24
25
26
27
Last Chapter!
Thank You

19

850 18 8
Autorstwa QveenCammy

* Okay so, I have no idea how they do things at a spa, cause like I've never been, so I'm using my imagination. Therefore, if you know how things work at a spa, and you know it's completely different, THEN DONT SAY NOTHING!

Amber | Hotel

Last night Lucas came in kind of late which kind of had me worrying that he did something stupid with Kalani, but then again, I know Lucas. He always tells me how lucky he is and how he'd never leave me. So, if he's saying this and I'm believing it, why would he mess this up. He has something good, someone amazing, I doubt he'd mess it up with another girl, no matter who she is.

Today the girls and I were going to the spa around the corner and the boys were doing God knows what.

I quickly opened the door coming face to face with Eva and Olivia. I let them in.

Eva: Are you ready?

Olivia: Today better be drama free.

Lucas: Ain' er'day drama free fa' yall?

I looked back at my boyfriend who was sitting on the bed with his eyes focused on his phone.

Me: Psh, you would think babe.

Lucas: Yea' I guess I would. How long yall gonna be gone?

We shrugged.

Oliva: After the spa, we might go out to eat.

Me: Considering the fact that Eva is always hungry, we more than likely will be.

Eva: Hey! It's not my fault that I like to eat.

We laughed at her.

Me: Okay babe, we are leaving now.

Lucas: Aigh'.

I pecked his lips multiple times before we left out. We got on the elevator.

Olivia: So, what's the tea yall?

I laughed with Eva.

Eva: Didn't you just say you want today to be drama free?

Olivia: Yeah but I meant no hoes better try us or I'm fucking them up.

We got off the elevator and I saw Eva shake her head out the corner of my eye. We walked out the hotel after thanking the doorman and headed to the convertible Mustang GT that was parked a few feet down from the hotel.

Earlier Eva had texted Olivia and I in a group chat and said Dillyn asked if we wanted a rental or to take Uber. We said we were fine with Uber but he got us a rental anyways, and that is how we ended up with the Mustang. Eva was driving, I had shotgun and Olivia was in the back with our bags.

Olivia: So, anymore ex drama?

Me: I wouldn't really say there was drama with her in the first place.

Olivia: So, what would you call her slapping him, him admitting that she's his first love and he would still do anything for her, when he went to her damn job and sa-

I cut her off while turning nearly completely around in my seat.

Me: He never went to her job.

Olivia: Uh yes he did. It was the day he first went exploring.

Me: How do you know this?

Olivia: Girl, you know Lucas tells everything to his niggas and they can't keep their mouth closed.

Eva: You mean Will can't keep his mouth closed. Whatever Lucas and Dillyn talk about, I never know unless it's important or about me. If it aint one of those, I don't hear nothing about it.

Olivia: Will can keep his mouth closed.

Me: Girl, no he can't.

Olivia: He keeps his mouth closed around my pussy.

Eva and I laughed.

Eva: Too much damn information!

Olivia: Well you said-

Me: Yeah, I think we know what we said and we regret it.

I heard her laugh.

Me: So, you know for a fact that he went and visited his ex-girlfriend at her job?

Olivia: That's what Dillyn told me and that's what Lucas told him.

This just pissed me off. I wanted nothing more than to confront Kalani and tell her to leave my man alone but what if it's not her and it's him? I would look like a fool and I never look like a fool.

Me: Do you know what they did?

Olivia: Not much. I just know that he tried to make amends.

Me: And are they mended?

Olivia: Girl, I don't know. Will didn't say much.

Me: Ok, thanks for telling me.

Eva parked the car in front of the spa and we got out. She handed the keys to the valet and got a sticker in return.

Olivia: Girl you know I got you.

I didn't reply, I just headed in the spa behind Eva.

Me: So, are you going to attend CalArts?

Eva: I believe so. I liked the way Kalani explained everything plus the tour we had. It sounds like a really nice school and their music program also sounds amazing.

Me: It honestly does. It may be perfect for you, an amazing experience as well.

Eva: Yeah, I hope so.

Olivia: Would you still make your videos?

Eva: Oh yeah. In my free or spare time.

Olivia: Well that's good.

Me: In the meantime, what do you think I should do about Lucas.

Eva: Do you think he's spending money on her?

Lucas wouldn't dare spend money on another girl, right?

Me: No. Definitely not. I don't think he would.

Olivia: And why not?

I looked at her to see her raising a perfectly arched eyebrow.

Me: Because-he-Lucas-

I sighed.

Me: I don't know.

Eva: Maybe you're just hoping he won't and that's why you can't give us an answer.

She sounded sincere.

We went up to the reception and the lady gave us all a smile.

Lady: Reservation name?

Olivia: Olivia Gold.

Lady: Massage, body treatment, facials?

Olivia: Yes, for three.

Lady: Okay, I see this is your first time here, so each of you will need to fill out these forms. Pens are complimentary.

She handed Olivia three clipboards with pens.

Lady: To your left is a waiting room, you can fill out the forms in there. When you're done, bring them back up to me. What slipper sizes are you?

Olivia: We need two nines and one six.

She nodded and wrote something down before smiling at us.

Lady: Okay, just take a seat and someone will be out shortly to bring you some slippers.

We nodded and headed over to the room that she said. We sat down in three side by side chairs and began to fill out the forms.

After the Spa

I sighed as we walked out of the spa.

Me: That felt amazing. Thanks, Via.

Olivia: Yeah, of course.

We got back into the car with me sitting in the back.

Eva: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, why wouldn't be?

Olivia: Girl, you were silent during our spa day, and I mean unusually silent.

Me: Oh, I'm sorry that all I have on my mind right now is the fact that my boyfriend could go back to his ex-girlfriend and maybe he's spending money on her and maybe he's spending nearly all of his time with her!

It went silent as I just flipped my shit, literally.

You see, I'm not usually one to yell or scream at people unless I'm very annoyed or very angry.

Eva: Well damn.

Me: I don't know that to me. I don't want to confront her and I end up looking stupid.

Olivia: You won't look stupid, Ambs. Either way they are together. Don't matter if the mother wanted them together, if he texted her or she texted him. They are both in the wrong and I suggest you raise hell.

Me: What if she's crazier than me?

Olivia: No one is crazier than a girlfriend who could be losing her boyfriend to an ex, a first love at that.

Just hearing those words made me shiver.

Me: True, and how would I know if he's spending money on her or not?

Eva: Does he use his card?

Me: Yeah, usually.

Olivia: There you go. Go into his bank statements, girl!

Me: Hell no. Lucas and I have a thing called mutual privacy. He doesn't go through my stuff and I don't go through his.

Olivia: That's good but how would you know if he's spending money on her or not?

Me: I wouldn't.

Olivia: So, go into his bank statements just to find out. If he isn't spending money on her, then don't say anything about it but if he is, raise hell.

Eva: He would be in no predicament to be mad because he's spending money on Kalani.

I sighed.

Me: I guess you're right.

- - - -

Chapter 19

Would you guys ever go into your boyfriend's/girlfriend's bank statements? No matter the situation?
- Depending on the situation, I would. Like if she asks me to check it for her, then yes, if not then no.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

203K 5.7K 25
Maya loves Riley. Cory can tell. Lucas is cheating. Maya knows. Riley is oblivious to it all.
913K 17.3K 33
He left me before I could tell him that I was pregnant.
14.8K 257 27
Drake and River have been on again/off again since they were 14 years old. Mostly due to Drake's indiscretions. The last time River claimed it was th...
877 6 1
It's been almost 2 years since Luan broke. Luan may be gone but she still has one more ally.