Villain Transmigration: Trans...

By Fudanshifluffy

[World One : Ancient] [Qi, Spirit, Cultivation, Immortality. The four continents of the Immortal realm will s... More

Prologue (Teaser)
Chapter 1: Transferred
Chapter 2: The Gathering
Chapter 3: Odd Development
Chapter 4: The Summon
Chapter 5: Inner Demon
Chapter 6: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 7: The Crown Prince's Worries
Chapter 8: System's Treacherous Gift
1k+ reads Bonus Skit
Chapter 9: The Villain and The Demon
Chapter 10: The Havoc and The Revolution
Chapter 11: Deceit and the Assassin Baby
Chapter 12: The Turning Point and The Mystery Chest
Chapter 13: A Taste of Pain
Chapter 14: I am Many
Chapter 15: The Mortal Realm
Chapter 16: Yang
Special Chapter: Hostage wants a Harem
Chapter 17: Battle for the eye (1)
Chapter 18: Battle for the Eye (2)
Chapter 19: Battle for the Eye (3)
Chapter 20: The Hero Awakens
Chapter 21: Run Away and Never Return
Chapter 22: Title Unlocked
Chapter 23: A Vow to be Kept
Chapter 24: Ice Demon? Black-Belly Ice Demon!
Special Chapter: It's not what it looks like

Special Chapter: Will you come with me?

12K 605 30
By Fudanshifluffy

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Young master, please prepare to set off for the upper realm. We will be leaving in a few moments, as soon as the first elder has finished preparing the transportation portal." The third elder informed as he knocked on Feng Lei's door.

"I understand. Please wait for me there. I'll be done shortly." Feng Lei replied politely.

He sighed to himself, seeming to have countless thoughts in his head and slowly turned away from the door, looking towards the direction on the opposite side of the room from where he stood, gazing straight towards what seemed to be a young boy's figure. "Have you decided?"

Hearing his question, the white-haired boy stared at him resolutely. "Yes.... I am sure."

Seeing the pillar of light shoot out and head towards a distant location, Feng Lei lost all hope of ever catching up to Xianliang but, despite his acceptance, he couldn't help but feel unwilling of the results.

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!

If only I'd been just a tiny bit faster! If only I'd come a tiny bit earlier! This wouldn't have happened!

Ah! Damn it!

[Mute Title has been deactivated.]

Boom!

Hearing a loud exploding sound, Feng Lei turned around just in time to see a bright flash of blue light and, with a force of a bomb, the area a hundred meters around it was destroyed.

Knowing that the man had detonated his god seed, Feng Lei unconsciously started to run towards it's direction with a panicked expression as he realized that Yang might still be there.

Damn! You better be safe, weirdo!

Despite only knowing him for a few days, Feng Lei felt as if they had known each other for many eons already. As if there was a connection between their souls that surpassed any existing knowledge and time.

Though he could not understand this feeling, Feng Lei chose to follow his instincts as it had never failed him before.

"Yang! Yang!"

Arriving at the place where he left them previously, Feng Lei began shouting and looking for Yang but, as the explosion happened only moments ago, the dust had yet to clear, thus, blocking his sight. Even his superior vision which was trained for the bow was unable to help him this time.

Feeling panicked and irritated, Feng Lei had no choice but to wait for the dust to clear.

"Yang..?"

He called out hesitantly, seeing a figure of a child from within the dust cloud.

Not waiting for the dust to fully clear, Feng Lei ran straight towards the silhouette, half sure that it was Yang who was standing there.

Fortunately, he guessed right as he arrived in front of Yang who just stared blankly back at him, as if he was wondering why he was making such a big fuss.

Irritated at Yang's expression after he just panicked for him and even worried about his safety, Feng Lei puffed his cheeks and turned away, speeding up as he headed to check on MoXie's condition. "Hmph! I wasted my efforts for nothing!"

Although Yang knew that Feng Lei suddenly became angry because of him, he was clueless on what exactly he did that made him mad, making him hang his head helplessly, staring at Feng Lei's retreating figure in confusion.

After making sure MoXie's condition was stable, he was about to get up to inform the elders of what happened but was stopped by a hand grabbing his wrist.

Looking down, he realized that MoXie had already woken up sometime during his treatment and was looking at him in a panicked inquiring gaze. "Y-young l-lord... my parents..?"

"I'm sorry..." Feng Lei sighed regretfully, knowing he was partly responsible in what happened. "I only had time to save your father."

"N-no... It can't be..." Letting go of Feng Lei's wrist, MoXie curled up in a fetal position and clutched his head, shaking it from side to side, unwilling to accept the news but, he knew, Feng Lei had no reason to lie to him. "Mother is... It can't be..."

Already knowing that this was bound to happen, Feng Lei turned to the side where Yang was cultivating to replenish his energy and gave him a meaningful look.

As if knowing what Feng Lei wanted to convey, Yang nodded and moved closer towards MoXie, making Feng Lei heave a sigh of relief and began walking to where he last saw the elders.

I'm sorry, MoXie. This is all my fault. If there ever comes a time when I can repay you, I will be sure to complete it no matter what.

Your suffering is still not over after all. Just bear with it for a little longer. I'll help you get your revenge soon.

"Thank you for your assistance during the battle, lord elders." Feng Lei said as he bowed towards a tall tree, seeming to be talking to no one. "If it weren't for you intervening and placing a concealing boundary, with the amount of commotion we caused, the mortals surely would have noticed."

"Hmm. It's nothing much but..." The first elder chuckled dryly as he floated down from the tree, sounding as if he was coughing instead. "Your mission has failed. How do you plan on dealing with this?"

"I will leave it to the patriarch to decide on the appropriate punishment but, I would like to personally request all the punishment to be taken by me." Feng Lei answered solemnly. "Since it was because of my carelessness that lead to this situation, I would like to bear full responsibility."

"Oh? Very well. I will carry your words to the patriarch. Though I cannot guarantee it to be fulfilled." The first elder nodded, appearing satisfied by Feng Lei's decision.

After dealing with the remaining damages, Feng Lei gathered up Yang and MoXie as they began to walk back towards the sect, stopping every now and then for MoXie to rest, still bearing the pain of his injury, although it had healed for the most part.

After having healed MoXie's father, Feng Lei had discovered that he had silently left after taking his wife's body with him. It was unknown to them where he had gone to.

Knowing it was none of his business to intervene, Feng Lei just sighed and left it as it is, quietly walking back.

Remembering that he had yet to inform Yang that they would be leaving soon, he decided to bring up the topic on the way.

"Yang... We'll be leaving for the upper realms soon. What do you plan on doing? Will you stay here in the mortal realm or will you come with us?" Feng Lei asked as if it wouldn't bother him no matter what Yang answered but, in truth, he was actually hoping Yang would come with them.

"I will come with you." Yang answered decisively, as if it was obvious, making Feng Lei inwardly breathe a sigh of relief.

"You don't really have to answer right now. Since there's still a few days left, you can just give me your answer when we're about to leave. Take a few days to carefully think about it." Feng Lei said, although he truly hoped Yang would come with them but, it was against his personality to force a person to decide against their will.

"Hmm..." Yang hummed to himself, not replying any further as he knew, no matter how long the time Feng Lei gave him, he would still answer the same.

"You should know that, once you decide to come with us, you can no longer return. You will be bound to me. No longer able to act on your own willfully. Can you accept that?" Feng Lei asked seriously as he stared at Yang who stood across of him. "We will be leaving in a few moments. Will you come with me?"

"I accept." Yang answered without any hesitation and knelt on the floor, unsheathing his sword and stabbing it on the spot in front of him. "My life, my soul, and my sword, I offer all unto you, my lord."

As my heart has long been yours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...