Regret {COMPLETED}โ˜†

By glfcd_gg

Choose between Jisoo OR Sowon...๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜Š Start: 24/02/18 End: 29/05/18 More

Meeting you
School Time
Confess?
The rest of the confession
Yuju and Eunha Confession
Finally Graduate
SowJin
JHOPE'S BDAY!
University
University #2
Bye.
Bye.#2
Bye #3
Please vote..
Idols
...
A/N
... #2
Gathering
Am I supposed to be like this?
๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ’“

~~โ™กDebutโ™ก~~

259 6 1
By glfcd_gg

Jhope POV

~I hope I can sleep with her again~
I want to cuddle B so much..She is so cute!Let me ask her CUTELY..
B-ya can you sleep with me again?

SinB POV

~B-ya can you sleep with me again?~

Uh..Okay..But only hugs okay?

~okay~

JHope POV

Okay then come here you..Let's sleep?But just let me just kiss you for a while..*kisses deeply*It was about 1 minute...Okay now..Let us sleep...

~The next day~

B-ya!You have to wake up..It is the day where you get new practice room..Wake UP!!!

SinB POV

Okay..Okay..I am up..Thank you for waking me up...~Where is my morning kiss?~ Here *Kiss hobi*Bye I am going now!!Bye!!

Gfriend POV

Finally we have our very own practice room!!

CEO POV

Guys...You will debut at 16/01/2015...So get ready since it is only 2 months away.Bye good luck gurls!!Sowon..Let me see you please..

Sowon POV

Uh..Okay...Keep on practicing girls..SinB! In charge..

SinB POV

HAHA Okay unnie!!Guys ready??Het...

CEO POV

Sowon-ah..I want you to be honest with me..Is any of you dating?

Sowon POV

Sowon-ah~~Reminds me of the Jin..WAIT WHAT??*shakes head*

CEO POV

So no one?

Sowon POV

NO! The rest of the member is dating..I am not.I-I broke up just 4 months ago...

CEO POV

I am sorry to hear that..Anyways..I am not angry if they are dating..This conpany let trainees and idols date so yea..I think the company infront too..BIGHIT?Yea..My friend :)..Okay thanks for being honest with me...Bye!!

Sowon POV

Phew...Let me go back now..TO THE PRACTICE ROOOOMMMM!!!!

SinB POV

Okay now jog around and sing..To maintain the voice when we are dancing..5 minutes jog..Let us goo!!Oh Sowon-unnie? Did you run?We are going to run too! Oh yeahh...What did the CEO say?

Sowon POV

~What did he say?~
~What happened?~
I was asked this questions..I ignored them and went to the sofa and cuddle the pillow there..I then slowly went to sleep..I recalled about the things Jin and I had done together..Aish..Why did the Jisoo even exist..Does he know that Jisoo just wants his money?Aish...I don't know...Let me just calm myself down and answer their questions after...

Jin POV

Guys?!BigHit wanta to recruit trainees..Let us sign up..We are quite good..C'mon..It is 4 blocks away from SinB and Hobi house..

V POV

Okay!! I will tell Yerin about the news...I miss her..Nevermind Let's go..My dream to be an idol/trainee..

*Next Week*

V POV

Yerin-ahhh...I miss you!!Let us sleep together tonight!!I want to hug you tightly and I got great news!!I am a trainee at BIGHIT...

Yerin POV

That is like right infront of our company Tae..WooooHhoooooo!!

***********************************

~The next 3 months were very busy so they didn't hang out that much..So...SKIP~~~

Jin POV

Now me and my girlfriend Jisoo are trainees...I heard that SOUMU is debuting a girl group after a group that has disbanded like 2 years ago..They are going to debut around 2 days later...But first let me make a reservation for me and my lovely Jisoo....
*15 Minutes later*

HI Jisoo-yah..Whag did you want to ask me?Or tell me?

Jisoo POV

Oppa....I quit being a trainee..Can you please give me some money...I need 5 Million Won for my sad poor parents..Please help me..You are very rich..My family is in the lowest group of wealthiness...My family only has 10K for each month and half is needed to pay rents/loans...Please help..*Puts cute/innocent face*

Jin POV

Okay but you have to pay me just half okay?..I also need money..It is all my savings..I will transfer to you..Give me you account..And I will transfer..

Sowon POV

Hmm...2 days more till debut...You guys ready?

SinB POV

Can we have a rest and go out with out bo--*cut by Yuju*

Yah!!Can I talk to you in private Eunbi-ya..*pulls her sweater* Ya..Don't you know that unnie is still recovering from her break up...Aish..Please be more careful with your words..

SinB POV

Yes...Unnie...Sorry..But can't we?I miss Hobi...

JHope POV

Can we go out with our girlfriends now??It is free time..B and my house is too far..Do we are just going to our own house....

RM POV

Okay..You guys are dismissed..CEO-nim called me so you guys can head out first..I will meet Ailee later..

CEO POV

Namjoon..I have decided that you are the leader for BTS..And you guys will debut..Around 4 months time..And are you guys dating??I heard something about girlfriends outside..I need you to be honest since this company is free about dating...I think SOUMU too....

RM POV

Ah..Yes...We are all dating..Jin is dating another trainee from other company..While the rest are all in SOUMU and their GF are going to debut soon..So can you make our debut the same time as theirs?Oh yeah..And mine..Ailee..is her..She debuted as a solo and now a great idol..I can't spend much time with her..But what i know is that her company lets idols date..She didn't't join SOUMU as she kinda failed the audition...She is only good in singing...And not dancing so the CEO in SOUMU does not accept her...I hope you understand CEO-nim..I am sorry if we disappointed you..I hope you can do the request..And if i may leave?

CEO POV

Okay...You guys will debut at 16/01/2015!! Thank you for telling the truth..I knew it that i picked the correct leader..Good job..And you may leave...Thanks!!Oh yeah tell your members that they are free for 2 weeks to enjoy time..SOUMU too!!Bye...

SOUMU CEO POV

*Sowon-ah!!!Please come to the CEO room*Speakers was announcing

Sowon POV

There we go again..Good luck with you boyfriends gurls!!Bye

CEO POV

Sowon...I picked you as the leader as your friends have been voting you to be the leader..You got 5 votes while you voted for Yuju..Well from what I see Yuju is the main vocal while Eunah is the lead..SinB ia the Main dancer while Yerin is the lead..You are the Main rapper and leader while Umji is the lead rapper..So swag!!Good luck and have a great rest!!

Sowon POV

Oh thank you!!

CEO POV

Oh yeah tell your members that they have 2 weeks free after the debut..Have a great rest then bye!!

Sowon POV

You too CEO-nim..Thank you..

A/N:Sorry i am late..I got school and have no idea..I have a lot of homework and no time to write..I have CCA that ends at 6 pm..I have to sleep at 8:30-9..so yea no time and also there is homework to do during the free time..And during Saturday and Sunday I have to do house chores so i will try to find time..Thank you for supporting me:)Thank you to @NusLiyaa for voting all and supporting me!!...Bye!!Love you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.5K 24
The title says everything
39K 1.9K 32
If I ask you to chose between your boyfriend and your bestfriend,whom will you chose? what if you were never their priority. There is a thin line bet...
32.4K 1.1K 27
Eunha:Don't leave me. Promise? Jungkook:Promise . . . . . Sowon: Let's meet up oppa Jin:Sure . . . . . Yerin:Who is she? Taehyung: Her? My girlfriend...
142K 6.2K 58
'' Im pregnant ! '' '' Huh ?! '' In which Jungkook has to marry someone at the age of 16.....Because of his grandmother's last wish.. And the person...