homiesexuals

By bamgyeoms

COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM More

two bros, sittin' in a hot tub
who the fuck wanna die?
miss keisha?
your mom's a hoe
i'm a bad bitch
woof, am i right?
chris, is that a weed?
merry chrysler
420 what you smokin'?
road work ahead?
uh, yeah, i sure hope it does!
...blocked and reported
it's john cena!!
i'm a giraffe
wrow
let's mcfreakin' lose it!
get outta yo mind!
this is how you eat a big mac
mother trucker dude
an avacado!
thaaaanks...
[mii plaza music]
the isis slippery
0mg cholesterol
that was legitness
r-rebecca
fuck ya chicken strips
what you gonna do
when your pizza rolls are done
tHaT's My OpInIoN!1!!
hit that YEET?!
we all die
you either kill yourself
or get killed
i'm gay
what up i'm jared
opps
i'm 19
and i never fuckin' learned how to read
daddy?
do i lOOK LIKE-
it's michael jackson!!
when i'm away, you wanna keep
doin this, but when i'm around
you don't wanna.. post up
ooh my boy goin to school

what the FUCK richard

2K 185 120
By bamgyeoms

bambam woke up the next morning with a massive headache and plenty of confusion. he didn't know where he was. the boy sat up slowly, noticing a body next to him. he looked around the room, noticing it was yugyeom's, sighing in relief. 

that was, until he noticed yugyeom was shirtless, and he wasn't in his clothes from last night. his breathing picked up as he started panicking, grabbing his phone from the dresser set, texting his mother. 

once he sent her a message, he slipped out of yugyeom's bed quietly and quickly, looking around for his clothes. he panicked even more when he noticed his clothes were strewn about the floor, grabbing them and running into the bathroom. 

he nearly fainted when he realized that he was in yugyeom's shirt. that means his own best friend saw him wearing girls underwear! his face immediately heated up, his heart pounding. yugyeom probably thought he was weird and disgusting. 

he ripped yugyeom's white shirt off, tossing it to the floor and pulling his clothes on from last night. he grimaced when he smelt them, they wreaked of alcohol and sweat. that was not a very good combination. 

all bambam could remember from last night was slamming his lips against yugyeom's, and sitting in some boys lap, with cute, big ears. yugyeom probably hated him. kissing his straight best friend, who had a girlfriend? that was practically illegal! 

when he saw the notification from his mother indicating she was there, he dashed out of the bathroom and down the stairs, out of the house. he was completely unnoticed, thankfully no one was awake or home at yugyeom's house. 

he ran into his mom's car and slammed the door shut, bursting into tears right away. the thought of losing yugyeom because he kissed him made bambam want to die. 

"sweetheart, what's wrong? did something happen between you and yugyeom? and why do you smell like alcohol?" his mother asked worriedly, driving slowly. 

"m-mommy, i'm sorry!" bambam cried, and she furrowed her eyebrows, pulling over to the side of the road. 

"what happened?" 

"i-i don't know! i went to a party with yugyeom last night, and i drank whiskey." bambam choked out, and his mother leaned over, hugging him a bit awkwardly because of the position. 

"shh, dear, that's okay. do you remember anything?" 

"i-i only remember drinking a lot of alcohol with jackson, and then i also remember sitting on the front porch with yugyeom, where i kissed him and told him i was gay. and other things, but those didn't mean anything. i-i don't know what else i did with yugyeom and i'm scared, mommy.. h-he probably thinks i'm disgusting." bambam cried out, burying his face in his mother's neck. she sighed softly, rubbing his back comfortingly. 

"kunpimook, don't cry, okay? we'll go home, and i'll make you some breakfast, and you can take medicine and sleep, okay?" she said in thai, making bambam feel instantly better. his mother always used his real name, along with speaking in thai, when she was trying to make him feel better. 

"okay." bambam mumbled. 

--

yugyeom woke up, sighing softly. he expected bambam to be next to him, but the bed was cold. the sheets were pulled back and his clothes were no where to be found. 

he was panicking a bit, and walked into the bathroom, seeing the shirt he put on bambam laying on the floor in a small heap. he had left his choker on the counter, and grabbed it, looking down the hall. 

"mook?" yugyeom called out, walking around his house as he looked for his best friend. the boy was no where to be found, and his mom furrowed her eyebrows, standing at the oven as she cooked breakfast. 

"something wrong?" 

"have you seen bambam?" yugyeom asked, ruffling his hair up and plopping down on a stool in front of the counter. 

"no, did you guys have fun last night?" she winked, laughing softly when she saw yugyeom's cheeks heat up. 

"mom!" 

"ah, so you did?" 

"no! stop, this is serious!" yugyeom whined, mumbling a soft 'thanks' to his mother when she set a plate of eggs and bacon down in front of him. 

"alright kiddo, i'm sorry. i'm off to work, okay? text me when you found bambam." she smiled, kissing the top of his head and walking out of the room. yugyeom sighed and shoveled the food in his mouth, grabbing his phone and clicking on the messaging app. 

--

yugyeom: 

hey

are you okay?

read

--

"oh." yugyeom said, his voice cracking as he teared up. he thought it was childish that he was crying, but he couldn't help it. 

was bambam mad at him?

--

bambam:

minghao

haohao: 

yoooooo bby whats poppin?

bambam:

i'm so dumb 

haohao:

what? 

bambam:

i kissed yugyeom last night on the porch. 

when i was fucking drunk as hell

haohao:

fuck bambam 

what happened? 

bambam:

i don't know

i woke up in his bed with just a shirt and underwear on and i ran out 

haohao:

i'll talk to him for you, okay?

bambam:

no thanks 

haohao:

why not? 

bambam:

just don't 

haohao:

alright 

are you feeling okay? want me to come over? 

bambam:

its fine

haohao:

are u sure?

bambam:

mhmm 

haohao:

okay, feel better kid 

bambam:

thanks hao 

haohao:

come over if you need anything 

--

unknown:

hey cutie 

remember me?

bambam:

i'm sorry, who are you?

unknown:

i'm chanyeol

you sat in my lap and drank all my whiskey, remember baby? 

bambam:

bambam has changed unknown's name to chanyeolie!

mhmm
sorry 

chanyeolie:

don't be, cutie 

do you want to meet up somewhere?

bambam:

where?

chanyeolie:

how about the starbucks next to south highschool

bambam:

when?

chanyeolie:

15 mins? bring a friend if you're nervous baby boy 

bambam:

okay 

chanyeolie:

see you soon cutie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 2.2K 68
๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™˜? ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ..
90.7K 6.8K 32
COMPLETED. i hated my life before i met you. MARK + JAEBEOM YUGYEOM + BAMBAM
19.1K 653 12
[BOOK 1] The moment Jaebum saw Jackson he knew that he already fall in love at the first sight.
121K 4.1K 53
Youngjae has a crush on Jaebum. They're both famous so with the help of fans and friends. Will they become one? [completed]