Forgotten // L. Coly

De QveenCammy

It's been two years that Kalani has been waiting on Lucas. It's been two years since Lucas left. It's been t... Mais

Characters
Two Years Ago
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21 : Short-ish Chapter
22.
23
24
25
26
27
Last Chapter!
Thank You

18

823 25 0
De QveenCammy

Trinity | Hotel

Kalani and I stepped out of her Mercedes and headed into the hotel.

I was kind of nervous about telling Bali about my disorder. All that was on my mind was what if she treats me differently or what if she doesn't want anything to do with me because of my disorder. If I lost Bali, I would be hurt. Almost as hurt if I lost Kalani.

Yes, Bali has been my best friend longer than Kalani but Kalani would do things that Bali wouldn't just to make sure I was happy. For instance, one time I nearly lost my apartment because I was behind nearly a thousand dollars on rent. Bali wouldn't dare give me over two hundred dollars because she loves her money. Even though she has a lot of it, she would rather me out of the streets or living with somebody than to make sure I had a roof over my head. I told Kalani about it and she paid my rent for me, even when I told her no multiple times. To this damn, I am still grateful for that. She won't even let me pay her back, all she says is "that's what best friends do." I swear, I love Kalani more than anything.

We stepped off the elevator and onto the floor that Bali was on along with Olivia and Will.

Me: Okay, please don't cuss her out or-

Kalani: You know me better than that, I'm not going to smack her or cuss her out.

I sighed because I knew she was lying.

Me: Lani...

Kalani: Okay, I will only give her hell about saying you got bigger.

Me: No. Kalani, please just let me handle this.

She looked at me and huffed.

Kalani: Okay fine you asshole.

I pecked her cheek.

Me: You're the best.

Kalani: Awe, I know.

I laughed before taking a deep breath.

Me: Is it too late to turn back around?

She gave me a smile before knocking on Bali's room door that we were outside of.

Kalani: Now it is.

Me: Bitch.

Kalani: Whore.

I nearly laughed but Bali opened the door with of course, a Hennessy bottle in her hand.

Bali: Back already?

She turned around walked inside of her room, leaving the door open. I walked inside with Kalani behind me.

Me: I have to tell you something.

She was sitting on the table looking at us.

Bali: What could ya have ta say ta me, lil girl.

I looked back at Kalani who sat in the chair that was in the corner of the room, she gave me a smile. I looked back at Bali who was impatiently waiting for me to speak.

Bali: Well hurry up.

Kalani: Give her some time, damn.

Bali looked at Kalani like she had two heads but didn't say anything to her. I entangled my hands and sighed.

Me: I am sorry about earlier but you don't understand.

Bali: Oh, your sorry for putting a knife against my throat, screaming at me saying you'll do it then running out.

Yeah, I did that.

Kalani: You didn't tell me you did that.

Me: Yeah, I uh, forgot?

Kalani: Mhm, okay.

I looked at Bali.

Me: You don't understand.

I felt my eyes watering.

Bali: What don't I und'astand!?

She was starting to lose her temper.

Me: I have a disorder!

And I was too.

Her face softened at my words or the fact that tears were coming out of my eyes.

Bali: Whatchu mean you gotta disorder?

I hated talking about my BPD, it made me feel different, like everyone else blended in but I stood out like a sore thumb.

Me: I-I have Bipolar Personality Disorder, or aka BPD.

Bali was completely silent, but I knew she was thinking. I just didn't know about what.

Me: Please say something, please.

I was full blown out crying, hoping that she still wanted something to do with me. Like I said, losing Bali would hurt me a lot.

Bali: Is that with the different personalities?

Me: No, that's schizophrenia. BPD is a mental disorder. It's caused by alot of things, for example, sexual or physical abuse, losing a parent, chronic fear or distress and many more. Mine was caused by-uh,

I stopped talking as I remember what happened to me that caused to me get my disorder.

Me: It was my childhood. Can we leave it at that, please?

She got up and came towards me, she used her sleeves to wipe my tears.

Bali: We can leave it at anything you want.

Me: Th-That's why earlier when you said I was getting bigger and that I had a problem, I nearly attacked you with the knife.

Bali: I neva shoulda have said that, I'm sorry.

Me: It's okay.

I heard Kalani clapping which made me laugh, I saw a little smirk made its way onto Bali's face.

Kalani: Okay, this was cute and all but I'm very tired. Extremely tired, so wassup.

I looked at her in confusion as Bali laid her chin on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my waist.

Kalani: DON'T MOVE!

She quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a picture.

Kalani: Too cute. I'm gonna send this to you.

She began to tap at her phone and soon enough, I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket.

Me: Thanks, it better be as cute as you say or imma smack you.

Kalani: Rude.

Bali was laughing at us.

Me: I still love you.

Kalani: I love you too and you better know that, otherwise I would kill you for holding me at gun point.

Bali: She held you at gun point?

Kalani: Yes, and she will be happy to tell you all about it sometime.

Me: I guess I will.

Kalani: Okay, so, am I taking you back home or are you staying here.

I looked at Bali.

Me: Can I-

Bali: She's staying here.

I looked at Kalani with a smile on my face.

Me: I guess it's settled.

Kalani: It is.

She came towards me and Bali released me so I could hug my best friend.

Kalani: Okay kids, be safe and call me if I'm needed.

Bali & I: Okay.

Bali: And I'm prolly olda dan you.

Kalani: Is not, I'm twenty.

Bali: And I'm twenty-one.

Kalani flipped her off and walked out the door while yelling "Goodnight, hoes!" making Bali and I laugh.

Kalani | Hotel

Now that I got Trinity situated, I was going go home and sleep just so I could wake back up at eleven and go to work at twelve.

I got ready to get on the elevator but I heard my name being called. I turned around to see Eva and Amber coming to the elevator as well.

Me: Hey.

I was surprised that Eva was coming in for a hug but nonetheless, I accepted it.

Eva: What're you doing here?

Me: Uh my best friend had a situation with Bali.

We got onto the elevator and I hit lobby.

Eva: Oh okay.

We all got off at the lobby and I looked at Eva.

Me: I'll see you around?

Eva: Of course.

We said our goodbyes, I got in my car and pulled off.

- - -

Chapter 18

How do you think Kalani and Lucas will end up at the end of the book? Together or apart?

Leave comments and votes, pumpkins.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.7K 289 31
|Read Deeply In Love first!| It's been 2 years since every thing boiled down. Are the boys back? How are the girls living? Find out....
30.7K 888 34
Honesty is 7 months pregnant. On top of that, she is a single mother. Her and the girls still talk and hang out and the boys do too. Except for Lucas...
303K 8.5K 23
Love isn't the word when it comes to Lucas and Yn. Everyone knows he's hers and she's his, and nobody gonna ever break them. Yn is his R.O.D and vice...
875 6 1
It's been almost 2 years since Luan broke. Luan may be gone but she still has one more ally.