Dominated by the Tycoon (manx...

Av ladydianna01

**Back by Popular Demand** If you read "The CEO Commands" you were introduced to Gavin, the little cutie that... Mer

Dominated by the Tycoon (manxman)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 **Bonus Chapter**
Epilogue

Chapter 14

88.1K 2.7K 314
Av ladydianna01

Chapter 14

Gavin's POV...

(My idea of what Paulie looks like, model Pete Findland------->)

Is it possible to love someone too much? Well I think that I couldn't possibly love my Damien any more than I do right now. I mean the man is beyond anything and anyone that I have ever dreamed of, and to be able to call him mine was mind blowing for me. Over the last couple of days he has gone out of his way to make me happy. I spent three days arguing with him when I found out that he had made arrangements to take care of my father's hospital bill, which he had Nathan hire extra help for the farm to get them through harvesting season, and he has even been paying the bills in their house. It was way too much, but he refused to budge on the subject. So, I thanked him with my heart, my body, and my soul, because I knew that he wasn't doing it for them, he was doing it for me. I had scared him the other night when I got the news about my father's illness, and when I shut down, he had refused to let me dwell in that dark place inside my head.

Damien had immediately taken me in hand, he had picked up all my scattered pieces, and put be back together again. He made sure that I was 100 percent okay, and he threw himself into making sure that my friends were entertained during their stay here in the big city. Tonight was their last night of their vacation and as promised, we are going to show them around the Dungeon. I knew for a fact that Karla was chomping at the bit to go and see what BDSM was all about. She has been more than curious since the day I explained that part of my relationship with Damien to them. But Janice on the other hand, she was more wary and kept her thoughts to herself on the subject.

I was still on the fence about making the decision about going home to see my folks. A part of me wanted to, and another part of me didn't. I felt that they had betrayed me; I felt that they didn't deserve another thought from me. But I also felt like I needed to have a say or more like a final say before I walked away from them forever. There wasn't going to be reconciliation with my family. They had crossed a line that should have never been crossed. They should have either kicked me out or loved me for the person that I still am. But no, they felt that the abomination that I was, I needed to be removed from the face of the earth permanently according to their God. "Pfft, what a crock of shit." I thought bitterly as I pulled up my leather pants and snapped the button at the waist closed. I refused to question their actions anymore of how could they do something like that to me, I was done. I found myself wanting to tell them that I am still me and that I am not an abomination. And I especially wanted them to know that they did not break me and that they never would.

I looked up and almost squealed when I saw Damien standing in front of me, he was looking at me like had been trying for a while to get my attention. He was standing there with his gorgeous aquamarine eyes running all over me from the top of my head, to my face, my naked chest; over my leather clad legs, and even my feet. And I felt his heated gaze shimmer over my skin like it was a physical caress. I couldn't help the little whimper that escaped my throat. My sexy beast once again brought those mesmerizing eyes back up to my face and he gave me a knowing smug little smirk as he drew me into his arms and I happily snuggled into his chest.

"What were you thinking about so hard when I came into the room just now?" He asked me after planting a kiss on my forehead.

I tilted my head back so that I could gaze up into his handsome face. "I was cementing my decision about wanting to go home to see my folks for one last time." I whispered and Damien muscled arms squeezed me a little tighter into his broad chest offering me comfort as always. He turned the both of our bodies around, and then he plopped on the end of the bed and pulled me into his lap.

"Are you sure? Because I will never fault you, or think any less of you if you never want to see those people again." He informed me as he ran his knuckles over my cheek and my skin tingled from the gentle contact. I almost sighed out loud my pleasure at hearing his words. I was blessed to have found this man, oh my word, was I ever. I had to shake myself to get back into the conversation.

"I just have something to say to them before I can get my closure and move on. They are not my family anymore; real families don't do what they did to me. I mean; yes I am gay, but who I love does not change who I am as a person. I am still the same Gavin, and will always be Gavin." I stated and I could feel a wave of emotion well up and try to overtake me again, but before I could give into it and be swept away in a roiling mass of pain, I felt Damien's arms anchor me against his warm chest and effectively chase away the negative thoughts.

"Come on beautiful, let finish getting dressed, we still have to pick up the girls, and I don't want to miss Paulie and Gino's show. It's going to be hardcore, Paulie is going to be using sensory deprivation and he is going to be clamping Gino as well. It's been forever since I have seen it done; a lot of people don't practice to those extremes anymore." He said almost bouncing around like a kid getting ready to go to Disney World. I couldn't help the giggle that peeled out of my chest. He gave me one of his looks and I quickly scurried off his lap, and skidded to a stop inside the walk in closet. I got my shirt and my jacket to finish up my outfit for the evening.

By the time Damien's car made it to the girl's Hotel they were already waiting for us. Matt jumped out of the limo and made his way around the vehicle to open the door for them. They literally stumbled into the car and I immediately tucked myself in between them and told them how pretty they looked all decked out in the little mini dresses. They were blond bombshells; I knew Damien had already arranged for a security detail to follow them around the club at a discreet distance to make sure nothing happened to them if they weren't at our side. I knew he did this because he was damn sure going to be all into Paulie's scene tonight.

After greeting the girls, Damien spent a majority f the ride texting back and forth on his cell phone and I wondered if everything was okay. I was about to ask him but Karla asked me a question and my attention was taken over by my Angels. Janice confessed that she had someone meeting her at the club, a cute bellhop from the Hotel had asked her out and she agreed. Karla gushed about how cute and sweet he was, but I was still a little nervous, but as long as she remained on the property of the club then I wouldn't freak out and I said as much. She promised to behave, and Karla had leaned over and quietly whispered it was because Janice didn't want to witness any of the kinks going on in the place, and that was fine with me. Not everyone is suited for this lifestyle.

Damien finally put his phone away and he was the first one out of the car, he graciously helped the girls out and bowed like a courtly prince and they giggled in unison at his playful antics. The Dungeon was hopping and there was huge line outside and even a larger crowd inside. Janice immediately made a beeline for the bar and we dutifully followed her. It took no time at all for her to locate her bellboy and he was a cutie, I must say. And after Damien glared at him for a good ten minutes we left her under Micah's watchful eyes and made our way to the upstairs playroom.

Karla resembled a bobble head with her head bouncing from left to right as she tried to take in the different scenes in process all at once. She asked a billion and one questions and Damien tried his best to answer her. She was in the middle of asking another question when she stopped mid-sentence. I turned to see what happened to her but she was staring opened mouth and wide eyed in front of us, so I turned to see what she was seeing and instant realization dawned on me. It was like that for me when I first saw the man myself. Marcus was standing there just on the inside of the private play area with a drink hand. He was talking to one of the Dungeon Master's for the evening, and he made an impressive sight wearing almost adherent leather pants and a silky black long sleeved shirt that was all the way open revealing his delicious chest and all those mouth watering abdominal muscles.

Giggling at her, I reached over and pushed her chin to close her mouth. She snapped out of her trance but her eyes never left the Dominant man. I wanted to tell her she was barking up the wrong tree, but the beautiful little black haired cutie he had briefly introduced to is the other evening by the name of Corey, shyly stepped up to his side and was immediately drawn into Marcus' luscious body. I heard a huff from beside me, and I turned to see Karla in full pout with her arms crossed over her generous boobs.

"Damn it to hell, now I really wish I was a gosh darned boy. I mean look at the gene pool ya'll get to pick from, and us girls get the backwater tobacco chewing, beer guzzling, yodels named, Bubba. Lord have mercy." She cried loud enough for all to hear and we all burst out laughing.

Damien almost had to wipe tears from his face he was laughing so hard. He led Karla into the room and I followed as he introduced her to Marcus and Corey. I couldn't help the smile on my face because Marcus looked like he was completely smitten with the beautiful boy, although he was trying hard not to show it, and the poor cutie, Corey looked like he was so out of his element by the way he clung to his man. So, I bounced over to him and reintroduced myself. Karla was again firing of her questions now to the two larger than life Doms. I pulled Corey over to the refreshment tables and made small talk. He was a shy little thing, God Bless him, but he was gorgeous with all that midnight black hair cut to perfection around his head and pretty face, and then those big innocent blue eyes blinking at you made you want to do naughty things to him. I could definitely see why Marcus is so enamored with the little cutie.

Corey loosened up a bit and we made tentative plans to have lunch in the near future. And out of the corner of my eye, I made sure that my Dom didn't have anything yet to drink before I asked the bartender to prepare his favorite, Ciroc Red Berry with a twist of lime. We were not playing tonight, so I knew he would be okay with an alcoholic beverage. I also made sure I made him a plate of a variety of hors d' oeuvres. Corey and I wandered back over to our men and Karla. She had a drink in her hand and a pate on her lap so she was already taken care of. Corey sat down on the sofa with Marcus, he was practically lying on top of the man and Marcus looked like he was in seventh heaven.

I knelt at my Dominant's feet and offered my goodies, well the food, not those goodies, and my chest puffed out a little when he leaned over and kissed me on my head and told me I was a very good boy. I couldn't help but beam with pride and I saw Karla smiling wistfully at the both of us. Then I got to wondering if she would be happy in the city, and maybe finding a Dominant and getting into the lifestyle herself. I must remember to ask her later on.

"Pay attention my sweet boy. The show is about to start." Damien whispered in my ear and I had to fight not to shiver as his warm breath brushed over the sensitive skin of my neck.

The lights in the room dimmed and the lights on the stage brightened, I could make out the small velvet covered table off to the side of what looked like two rails, the kind you would find on stairs, but these were embedded in heavy rubber base, and attached to the rails were soft wrist restraints, and at the base there were ankle restraints as well. So, I took it that the sub would be restrained standing upright, "Oh interesting." I thought as I watched our loveable bear, Paulie lead the nude Gino out on stage. I heard Karla's indrawn breath, because Paulie was only wearing his leather pants, they were loose and hung low on his hips, showing off that sexy V that led to his impressive bulge between the man's enormous thighs. Paulie was huge and covered in a pelt of dark brown hair. And Gino loved it, every time Paulie went without a shirt; Gino made a beeline for the man and rubbed himself all over the hairy beast like he was marking his territory. It was funny sometimes, because Gino didn't care, wherever Paulie went shirtless that was where Gino would attack.

A hush fell over the room as we watched Paulie bend over and whisper something in Gino's ear. My friend eagerly nodded his head. And Paulie kissed him right below the ear before leading him over to the rails. Everyone dared not move as Gino was strapped in, with everything Paulie was doing he made sure to talk to Gino, to get his consent, and continue with the scene. I watched as Paulie handed him a bell ball to use to stop the scene if so chose, if he became overwhelmed, or didn't like something that was happening. Next came a wicked looking mask. When Paulie fitted over Gino's curls and adjusted in place, I grew a little uncomfortable. The thing covered his head completely, there were no holes for the eyes or ears, I barely even saw holes for your nose, but I guess they were there because Gino was breathing just fine.

You could hear a pin drop as Paulie stepped away from his masked boy, he snapped his fingers and waved his hand in front of Gino's face and smiled when he got no response. Then the Dom carefully caressed Gino and the boy arched into his touch. You could see his visible shudder as Paulie wrapped a meaty fist around Gino's erection and gave him a slow languid stroke from root to tip. I could feel my own cock twitch to life with the erotic show. I barely could turn my head away from the stage, but I had to see how Karla was doing, and judging by the enraptured look on her face, she was just fine. I went back to watching and my eyes almost popped out of my head.

Paulie had moved the table over and on the table was what pins looked like dozens of metal clothes. When Damien had mentioned clamping, I thought he meant nipple clamps or something like that, but not metal clothes pins. I felt Damien's strong fingers run through my hair, but I couldn't take my eyes off the stage. Paulie was beginning to systematically lick a spot of skin and then attach the clothespins in a straight line across Gino's chest. By the time he was done there were at least twenty pins neatly lined in a row right above Gino's nipple line. Paulie went back to the table began to unravel what looked like twine from a much larger ball of the stuff. He turned back to his submissive and threaded the twine through the pins, and I wondered what on earth for, but I kept watching sure that all would be revealed shortly.

Damien pulled me up into his lap, and I was more than happy to settle into his broad chest and feel the steady calming beat of his heart at my back. The anticipation that Paulie was building on stage was causing my own heart rate to spike and my breathing to speed up too. I was ball of nerves, strung tighter than that twine the Dom was using. My sole focus was on the two people on the stage, all thoughts of Karla, and my new friend, Corey went flying through the roof as Paulie unfurled a single tail wicked looking leather whip, and I almost slipped off of Damien's lap but he caught me and leaned forward. "If this too much babe, do you want to adjoin to another room?" He whispered in my ear and I found myself vigorously shaking my head. My eyes glued to Gino as he took a powerful lash of that whip.

The tail wrapped around his thigh and kissed the tip of his cock, and his whole body jerked in response and even before he could settle down, Paulie expertly swung the whip again and the tail wrapped around the opposite thigh and repeated the kiss against his painful looking erection. This continued for a few more lashes and then Paulie dropped the whip. He reached behind Gino and worked what I supposed was a butt plug. Gino's whole body undulated as Paulie pulled the device free, he promptly dropped his pants and slightly bent his boy over at the waist.

It was awe inspiring to watch the big man mount his much smaller boy. Paulie began to thrust his powerful hips; every muscle in Gino's body was on breath taking display as he clenched the straps of his restraints. He took the beastly power that his Dom unleashed on him, you could hear the grunts, smell the scent of sex, and see the sheen of sweat glistening on both of their writhing bodies. I unconsciously began to grind on the length of Damien rigid cock under my ass. Damien large hands flew to my gyrating hips, but he didn't restrict my movements in the least, he was more like guiding them, and I watched a bright red flush take over Gino's entire body. Paulie gave one more mighty shove and he reached around Gino's chest pulled the end of the string, yanking all of the pins off of Gino's reddened flesh almost simultaneously, and Gino let out an ear piercing scream as his cock exploded.

My friend's cock shot so hard, his milky white cum spewed in an arch across the stage. His entire body seized before he lost all coordination, and Paulie caught his now limp form before he could hit the ground. God, my own cock was drenching my leathers and Damien's was throbbing under my butt. I wanted to turn around drop my pants and just impale myself on him, but I just concentrated on regulating my breathing, and willing my excited member to calm the hell down.

Paulie had released his boy from his bindings and uncovered his head. He swooped his almost comatose lover up into his thick arms and carried him backstage. And from the blissed out look on Gino's tear stained face, it looked like it was going to be a while before he came back from subspace.

No one said anything for a few minutes as we all dealt with the different reactions towards the show. I sneaked a peek at Karla just as she turned her head to look at me with glazed over eyes. She managed inquire as to where the ladies room was, and a waiter passing by volunteered to show her. She just shook her head gave me wink before following the willowy barely dressed guy. I turned back to Damien and those smoldering aquamarine eyes were blown wide open, I began to shake my head because I knew what that look meant, and I wasn't ready to be incapacitated for days not being able to walk after he was through with me. So, I jumped up and grabbed a surprised Corey by the hand and dragged him off to see if I could introduce him to Gino and Paulie.

Corey giggled at my antics, but he followed along well enough as I held his hand and steered him through the maze of aftercare rooms. I saw one of the Dungeon Masters and I asked for Paulie but he told me Paulie and Gino had a family emergency, and that they barely had time to get dressed before leaving. I turned back the way I came and apologized to Corey who reassured me that it was alright. I kept him with me as I went to check on Janice and to make sure Karla didn't fall into a toilet somewhere. He was my buffer in avoiding being dragged off by my horny Dominant somewhere. I was bummed Corey didn't get to meet my other friends, I am sure Gino would have been a hoot to talk to right after his brains had oozed out the tip of his cock. But we made do by dancing the night away with my Angels instead.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

314K 12.1K 24
Quinn has a problem. He's got a crush on Daniel Knight, the Head Dominant of The Muse Den. After almost two months of admiring the man from afar and...
444K 19.8K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...
2.2M 42.7K 24
Brooke is a hardheaded, blunt, champion boxer who hasn't lost a fight and doesn't take no for an answer. when her Bestfriend Evanley brings her to a...
2.6M 100K 55
Power. Permission. Control. Consent. Truth. Trust. Welcome to The Red Door, a popular BDSM club in Chicago owned by Master Matthias Daniels...