Hamilton One Shots (x reader)

By thatstoreonthecorner

*reads title* highest ranks: #762 in fan fiction #12 in hamilton #38 in oneshots More

Suggestions?
Lafayette x Reader [1]
Hercules x Reader
John x Reader
Jefferson x Reader
Lafayette x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Alexander x Reader
James x Reader
Oak x Reader [1]
Oak x Reader [2]
Washington x Reader
Oak x Reader [3]
King George x Reader
Burr x Reader
John x Reader [1]
John x Reader [2]
Face Reveal
Alexander x Reader
Lin x Reader
Philip x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
BE MORE CHILL
Anthony x Reader
Philip x OC
Thomas Jefferson x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Lin x Reader [1]
Lin x Reader [2]
Eliza x Reader
Ham Fam Short Story 1
Jefferson x Reader
Angelica x Female!Reader
Aaron Burr x Child!Reader
Anthony x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
Peggy x Female!Reader
Philip x Reader [1]
Philip x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader [3]
Philip x Reader [4]
Philip x Reader [5]
Lin x Reader
King George x Reader [1]
King George x Reader [2]
King George x Reader [3]
Ham Fam Short Story 2
Jefferson x Reader
the end.

Hercules x Male!Reader

5.7K 146 202
By thatstoreonthecorner

A/N: This was requested a while ago, and to that person, sorry for the wait! I also decided I didn't want to continue that Eliza x Reader because it sucked. Sorry :/ I'm a really bad author.

Warnings: foul language

The first day of school was always a tough one. The first day of high-school was even harder. The change of atmosphere was prodigiously unexpected. It's expected to be similar to middle school, just bigger. At least that's what you thought.

Anyway.

So, of course you said yes when given the opportunity to host another students first day. It wasn't your go to extra curricular, but would definitely boost your college opportunities. You would give them the routine tour, and lead them to each of their classes for a week.

Being the openly gay guy you were, you definitely did not foresee being picked by the principal to host a student.

Though you considered yourself a nice person, you decided to make someone else's first day a little less painful then yours.

Butterflies already buzzed throughout your stomach. The first day of high-school was already tough at your last school. The school where you revealed your sexuality, and was confident about it. Your confidence was immediately crushed though, when the bullying started. No one else was gay in that school, or at least open about it. It was a new concept. You didn't blame those people, but you hope they learn to get used to it.

Your new school was looked into with more care by your mom. It was a good school, apparently. Low reports of bullying and clubs and extra curricular. There was even a LGBTQ+ club. You really wonder what they do there.

Your host was a pretty girl by the name of Eliza, she wore a cute blue necklace with her school uniform. Her hair was parted down the center and long down her back. Her cheekbones were prominent, and eyes bright. You could tell by that and her benevolent smile she was genuinely a good person.

"Hi Y/N! I'm Eliza Schuyler, welcome to Brooklyn High-school."

"Nice to meet you." You shook her hand.

"I wasn't sure if you were given a school uniform, but seeing that you already have it," she gestured to the grey dress shirt and black pants you were given, "you're all good to go!"

"Great." You smiled, not up for too much conversation.

"Do you have your schedule with you?"

"Yeah. The principal gave it to me when I arrived." You pulled the folded piece of paper out of your pants pocket and slid it into her soft hands.

"Hmm no core classes together. No other ones either." Her eyes continued to scan the page, hurriedly as if she refused to accept you had no classes together.

"Ah! Here we go. We have the same lunch period, and our free period 5th." She handed it back to you.

"Cool."

"You don't talk much, do you?" She asked, slugging her backpack over her shoulder.

"I guess."

"I bet I can get you to speak a bit more. I can tell you are an interesting guy, a unique personality."

"Whatever you say Eliza." You smile.

"Do you mind just following me to my locker? Then we can head to yours. I'll let you know what we need, then we can head to first before the crowd comes."

"Sounds good."

And so you did. You were cocksure that the day would go well, wonderful even. First period was boring, but that was to be expected. It was just Literature and Language Arts.

Second period was more.. eventful.

You sat down in the right back corner of the classroom. The goal was to get the farthest corner, but a man with a curly afro had been you to it.

Not saying a word you wrapped your bag around the back of the red chair, and sat at the small desk. It seemed like as you got older and school progressed, the desks got smaller. But you tried not to think of it too hard.

The teacher reviewed routine things to better help you understand the classes' normal procedure. You thanked her for catching you up, and agreed to jump in with the rest of the class. She instructed you to join the afro mans group, for the current project.

After giving a brief nod you stroll on over towards him. He didn't even give you a glance as you gave your introduction.

"Hey. Mrs. L told me I would join your group. I'm Y/N."

"Go away faggot."

Your eyebrows shot up in surprise. No not again..

"Yeah. That's right. I can tell you're a gay bitch. Tell Mrs. L I don't work with your kind." He sneered, turning around towards the rest of his group.

Eyes wide and lips parted, you look around, not knowing what to do. A kinder looking man sitting next the afro dude gestured you to come over. Letting out a breath of relief, still trying to process you would have to deal with bullies at this school, you walk over.

"I'm sorry about Thomas. What's your name?"

"Y/N L/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm James Madison, come join-"

"James get the faggot away from-"

"Tommy we talked about this. You do not have to be so rude, especially since-"

"I don't want this new kid near-"

"Stop cutting me off!"

Thomas' lips shut.

Turns out I had almost every class with Thomas Jefferson. I endured about a week of his torture and James' constant sorries. I finally opened up to Eliza about this.. and my time as Brooklyn got a whole lot better.

"You met Thomas Jefferson? Wow. Sorry."

"I'm taking you know him?" You ask.

"To my misfortune. He's a total dick-"

You raise your eyebrows at Eliza's foul words. After getting to know her more, you knew she was a kind person. I guess Jefferson really was just that horrible.

"-he's really mean to all of my friends, especially my boyfriend. The only one who can actually tolerate him is James Madison."

"Yeah I met James. Cool dude, though I lost respect for him when I found out he was actually close to Tomas. All Jefferson does is call me faggot and other things which really makes no sense because-"

"It seems like he's dating Madison?" Eliza exclaimed with questioning.

"Yeah! Exactly!"

"Everyone knows they have a thing. Jefferson is the most confusing guy, because of his soul hatred for queers. Are you though.. gay?"

"Yeah. Can't you tell?"

"I try not to assume. Some people get offended. I just want you to know I'm not against it."

"You're a pretty good person Eliza."

"Well my boyfriend is bi, and most of my friends gay." She shrugged.

"Really. Are they cute?"

She laughed. "Well my boyfriend is taken-"

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes playfully. "I mean your other friends."

"How about you sit with us at lunch?" Her eyes lit up. "You can meet them all!"

"You know, I've been waiting for you to ask me that this entire week."

And so you met Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens and Marquis de Lafayette. That, and Eliza's sisters, Peggy and Angelica. And so the rest of your sophomore year was one of the best.

Now, it's time to make the rest of someone's senior year the best as well. You report to the principals office and wait for the student to arrive. You were given no details, so, this should be exciting.

"Y/N?" Your name was called.

"Yes?"

"Please meet Mr. Hercules Mulligan." The principal walked out with his hands on a tall man's shoulders. He was buff, and had the smoothest dark skin. And no one could deny that he was handsome.

"Cool name." You smile. "I'm Y/N." You held out your hand and let Hercules shake it.

The principal nodded, and walked away leaving you with the shy new student. Although he looked intimidating, you could tell he was a friendly guy.

"Alright. Did you get your schedule?" You asked.

"Umm. Yeah." He mumbled, slipping his backpack to the front of his body and unzipping it hurriedly. A moment later he had a wrinkled schedule in his hands.

"Here."

"Okay let's see.." you cast your eyes across the paper giving a small smirk at your findings. "We have first period, lunch, free period and eighth all together. Looks like you're stuck with me."

He chuckled and followed as I led him to his locker.

\\\///

At lunch, you decided to be kinder than Eliza and let Herc, as he instructed you to call him, sit with you and your friends at lunch.

"Hey. This his Hercules, or Herc." You smile, gesturing him to sit down.

"Is this the new kid?" John Laurens asked, a mouthful of food very present in his mouth. Alex slapped him and introduced the group, Hercules nodding at each persons name and introduction.

Eliza, who was sat next to you, slid ever closer to your right.

"He's cute." She whispered.

Your eyebrows shot up. "Eliza you have a boyfriend." You whispered back.

"Yeah but you don't."

You could feel your face go red, and eyes on you.

"You don't have to whisper about me. I'm right here." Hercules shrugged. "I'm used to getting talked about. Say it out loud."

Your eyes went wide, and you looked towards Eliza.

"What the hell?!" You angrily whispered at her.

She snorted and turned towards Herc. "Don't worry we aren't talking shit. Mr. Y/N here was just wondering if you were a single pringle.

It was his turn to blush.

"Uh.. Yeah. Were you guys trying to figure out if I was gay? Is it that obvious?" He chuckled nervously.

Ignoring the question, you continued. "So.. you are gay..?"

"As straight as a circle."

Both of your faces lit up with heat, and looked away from each other. The others at your table watched as the two boys, suddenly shy, bonded.

A/N: Star, comment and follow 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.8K 53
Bunch of Hamliza one shots... mainly modern set. Currently not accepting requests. Best Ranks #71 Hamilton- 7/5/20 #1 Hamliza- 4/24/21
13.4K 429 44
HIGHEST RANKS: #1 in BEMORECHILL #1 in DEAREVANHANSEN WARNING: This book is really outdated and cringe. It was my first story on Wattpad, however...
463K 9.9K 54
Hamilton Characters X Reader.
56.6K 1K 14
สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ แตƒแต โฑ? สทสฐแตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต˜แถœแต โฑหข แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ? โฑ แตˆแต’โฟแต— แตโฟแต’สท สทสฐแต‰สณแต‰ โฑ แตƒแต แต‡แต˜แต—, ๐“˜๐“ถ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ. (โ เน‘โ โ™กโ โŒ“โ โ™กโ เน‘โ ) Highest Ranks: #1 in yander...