My Best Friend's Boyfriend is...

By Luzel_hime

Running. That is all that I have been doing ever since I discovered his secret. Running and hiding from tha... More

1 - The Fluffy New Girl
2 - Don't Mess with my Jelly Pudding
3 - The Children of the Mafia
4 - They're Vampires?!.. yeah right.
5 - BambiLu is a Furry Wolf
6 - Wolf Theory
7 - Florence's Secret
8 - I Have a Stalker.. and he's a Wolf
9 - Minny Likes it Slow
10 - This is a Girls Sleep Over
Shapes in the Clouds
Horror movies.. who likes them
Minny is Taken
The Other Wolf
The Pizza Thief
Someone has a Temper
Genius Are Stupid
Missing Her
Wolf Boy and Icing
Breakfast Delivery
I'm a Hostage
My Rollercoaster Morning
A blast from Florence's Past
Flo in Action
I'm a Selfish Brat
I'm a Slave Driver
Scaring Wolf Boy's Fans
Complications of the Heart
Angels and boyfriends
Heart stopping moves
The vault
They're Tourist Guides
Hi I'm Lacus Clyne
They're here
You're not a monster
A Promise to Run
The School Fair Day 1 Part 1
The School Fair Day 1 Part 2
The School Fair Day 2
The School Fair Day 2 Part 2
The after party
The After Party 2
Waking up Wolf Boy
Birthday Kiss
Pepero Sticks
The Wrath of Khan
It's Snowing
Shooting Arrows
Christmas Eve with Him
Blame Global Warming
Scribbles
Butter
New Year Traditions
Interview with Khan
Rabid
The Irrational Genius
Valentine Plague
Florence's Galaxy
Sunflowers
The Red Dress
Florence's Valium
Go Team
A Walk in the Park
Family, Friends and Food
Head on Shoulders
30 Seconds Too Long
Haruman
How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis
Adrenaline Shot
Scribbles part 2 (A/N)
Happy Ever After.. Is it?
Broken Faith
Fate's Stupid Games
The Prelude to Chaos
The Mad White Room of Nightmares
The Garden with the Glass Sky
To Escape
Death by a Rotten Apple
The Cure and Death of Wolf Boy
Soul Mate and Destiny
Lost in You
The Big Brother
Officially FloKai
Scribbles 3 (Important Update)
Over Rated ClichΓ©s
Flood the Firewall
A Proposition
He's Mine
She's Mine
20 boring facts about Flo
Wide Awake
Memories of a Crescent Moon
What is Love?
Forever
Chasing Cars
Corespondence
The 26
Home
Final Scribbles

Niga Joha Neomu Joha

3.6K 96 40
By Luzel_hime

BE WARNED. Feels anticipated. AHAHHA. woooot.

For Lelan who gave me soooo many stars and made me see Flo's weird, lame but adorable humor in flesh. Hahaha. 

+++ooOOoo+++

“Are you sure it’s a good idea to let him follow her?” Suho asked Minny as they watch Kai ran out of the house, after grabbing a small bag, when he heard that Flo was at the beach.

“Do you think you can stop Kai? He’s pretty stubborn when he wants to do something.” Minny answered smiling a bit.

“Flo will be pissed when she sees that bruise on Kai.” Sehun mused rubbing his hand that gave the worst bruise.

“No she won’t. Frankly I think Kai will receive one more..” Minny said grinning. “Or two or three.. who knows.” Minny giggles.

“You sound chirpy.” Lay said watching her.

“I am. I just love watching a love story unfold in front of my eyes.” Minny answered giggling.

“Minny is playing match maker again.” Luhan mused. “Watch out guys you’re next.”

“Minny I prefer someone who can cook.” Chanyeol said gamely.

“I’ll put that down on my list.” Minny answered laughing.

Suddenly Kris stands and walks to the door.

“Kris! You’re not going there right?” Minny exclaimed seeing Kris face. He suddenly looked older than his age and he looked tired.

“No. I won’t interrupt them don’t worry. I just want some air.” Kris answered in a low voice.

“Don’t jump off a cliff.” Luhan said in a forced light tone.

“I’m not suicidal.” Kris said rolling his eyes and went out.

The rest watched the door for a moment before looking at each other.

“This is going to be complicated.” Suho said.

“Tell me about it.” Minny answered sighing. Her happy mood had disappeared when she saw the sadness in Kris’ face. “He won’t interrupt them right?”

“No he won’t. Kris is not like that. He’ll prefer the pain he knows is coming over upsetting Flo.” Luhan answered quietly.

“Just like Flo…” Minny said softly that only Luhan heard her.

“He’ll be fine.” Luhan whispered to Minny gently and kissed her hair.

+++

Flo POV

We chatted about useless things, like how a crab will look if it will walk forward, but most of the time we just walked. Well he walked, I hobbled.

The sun was close to setting and it casted a soft orange, pink and purple glow to the sky.

“I’m really sorry Flo.” Kai said.

“You have like repeated that 5 times and my answer is still the same. I forgave you already.” I answered.

“It’s just that.. you forgive me too easily. You’re supposed to hit me like other girls do.” Kai mused.

“Do you want me to hit you then?” I asked my mouth twitching.

“If it makes you feel better go ahead.” Kai answered stopping.

“I won’t feel better about hitting you, you idiot.” I said reaching out to gently touch the tear on his lip. “Besides, I think the boys already did it for me.”

“Everyone is very pissed with me right now.” Kai answered grabbing my hand and leaning into it.

“Hmmm.. as expected. You’re lucky Ren is not here.” I mused. “Aiden had to go to the hospital to get stitches the one time he made me cry and Ren happened to see it.”

“Don’t scare me.” Kai said in a serious tone.

“Just stating a fact.” I said amused at him. “Come on. I want to reach the hill before twilight.” I add pointing to a small incline ahead of us.

“Alright. Come on.” He said helping me hobble-walk.

We passed by Luke and some of his friends who enthusiastically waved when they recognized me. Good thing they were currently buried waist deep in some sand spa and can’t walk towards us. I wave goodbye as we walk away laughing at them.

“You make friends so easily.” Kai said in a low tone.

“Well I’m a likable person, heck even you like me.” I said grinning, the image of Luke trying to get of the sand still in my mind. He looked hilarious.

“Yeah I like you.” Kai said in a serious tone.

“Oh wow. I’m flattered.” I teased poking his cheek. “thanks.”

“I’m serious Flo.” He said stopping. There was no one around us anywhere.

“Hmmm?” I asked cocking my head.

He took a deep breath and looked away, looking anywhere but me.

“I wanted to tell you something.” He said uneasily.

“what?” I asked, my heart suddenly started to beat fast.

He didn’t answer but was looking at his feet.

“Kai? What is it?” I asked but I have an inclination of what he wanted to say. “Oppa?”

He took another deep breath and looked at me. His brown eyes shining with intensity. He grabbed both my hands in his.

“I like you Florence.” He said. “I like you, I really like you.”

I like you. I repeated it in my head over and over again. Marveling on how three words can make me so euphoric. It’s different hearing it from others and hearing him actually say it. The emotions hurtling through me were making me dizzy. I felt so happy, ridiculously happy.

Kai likes me.

He’ll be in great danger Flo. Once they realize how you feel about him. he will be in enormous danger. Ren’s warning repeated in my head.

And from my euphoric high I crashed hard to the ground.

“Flo?” He said softly, shyly.

I pull my hands from his and looked out to the sea.

There was an internal battle in my head.

Minny was right. It’s different when I played it in my head and the actual scene in reality. It’s hard, way harder than I thought.

In the end I’d rather see him alive far away from me than beside me cold and dead.

“Thank you but I don’t like you like that Kai.” I said still staring at the sea.

How can that sentence make my heart ache so much? My heart was screaming for me to take it back. I felt like it was breaking into a million pieces. I was suddenly cold. I wrap my arms around myself.

Kai was not moving beside me.

The moments that passed by were like eons to me. I wanted to look at him, to wrap my arms around him and say I like him, heck I think I love him already. But I can’t so I just looked at the sea.

I wanted to hear footsteps. I wanted to see him walk away from me so I can cry here alone.

“No. that’s not true.” Kai said softly. “tell me that’s not true.”

Does he really want me to repeat  it? Does he want me to torture the two of us more?

“I don’t like you Kai.” I said in monotone not looking at him.

“No. You’re lying.” Kai said and grabbed my hand making my body face him. “You like me, if you don’t why did you react like that with Lee Na Ra? Why? No Flo you’re lying. Why are you lying Flo? Please tell me the truth. Stop breaking my heart. Flo… I love you.”

My heart stopped beating and started in a beat that would make doctors frantic, it was too fast.

I just said in my head that I love him and now he just said it to my face.

What am I going to do?

“No..” I said softly looking at the ground.

“Say it to my face then. Look at me. tell it to me. Tell me that what we have now is nothing. Tell me you felt nothing when we kissed. Tell it to my face!” He said loudly grabbing both of my arms and shook me gently. “Tell me Florence! Look at me in the eye and tell me!”

I didn’t look up because I knew once I did my resolve will disappear like smoke.

“Flo look at me.” He said grabbing my chin and forcing my head upwards.

Blue meets brown.

“I love you.” He implored.

Those were the most beautiful words I ever heard and it felt perfect for him to say it to me. It felt so natural.. like breathing.

“Flo?” he said again, his eyes searching my face.

“I-I can’t… please.” I said and stopped as his eyes turned a few shades darker.

“I love you.” He said softly.

And there goes all the reasoning I had in my head. out the window of my brain never to be seen again.

“I can’t do this anymore.” I said, softly touching his cheek. “I love you too Kai.”

If life is a movie can I pause at this part?

Kai pauses and then smiles brightly pulling me into his arms.

“I knew you were lying.” He said grinning like an idiot.

“Really?” I asked cocking an eyebrow.

“Nope.” He replied shaking his head still grinning like a lunatic.

“Will you please shut up and kiss me already?” I said trying not to grin back with the same mind set.

He pulls me closer and closer and I can feel his breath on my face. My eyes fluttered close as his lips met mine.

About the pause in  my life movie? Can you do it now? Please?

That Christmas Eve kiss? It was nothing. New years eve? That was tame.

Well it sort of started soft and romantic but quickly turned to a demanding one as all those pent up emotions, feelings and frustrations were poured into this one kiss.

His arms pull me close, closer if it was any way possible as my hand run through his hair. His breath tasted of mint and something else. It was making me dizzy, like I was on a high.

And that electricity, the spark that was between us was now a blazing fire. If it weren’t for his arms I would have collapsed on the ground.

I broke the kiss, needing air.

“I love you.” He said again nuzzling my neck.

“I love you too.” I answered wrapping my arms around him, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

I felt him kiss my neck softly going upwards tracing my pulse, up to my chin and claimed my lips again. I kiss him back in earnest and felt him smile. I attempted to move away but his hand tunneled through my hair setting my head in place.

He pulled away after a few moments, grinning broadly.

“You’re mine now.” He said happily. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Someone’s being possessive.” I teased kissing the tip of his nose.

“You don’t know how happy I am right now.” He said.

“Same here.” I said looking up at him smiling.

“Strawberry will never taste the same for me again.” He said laughing kissing me again softly.

“Silly Oppa.” I mused as he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

“Do you still want to go up that hill?” He asked after another kiss.

“Why yes. That was my main purpose before you distracted me.” I answered grinning.

“Come on then. The sun’s still up.” He said letting me go expect for my hand.

We started to walk again.

“Come on I’ll give you a lift, by the rate you’re going we won’t reach the summit by midnight.” He said bending down.

“Meanie.” I said pouting.

“Stop pouting if you want us to get to the summit.” Kai said looking at me.

“Ehh? Why?” I asked.

“I just want to kiss you again so stop.” He said seriously.

“But what if I want you to kiss me?” I asked grinning.

“Flo! Do you want to go to the top of the hill or not?” He asked pulling me into his arms.

“Hill. I want to go to the hill.” I said laughing.

“Then come on.” He said bending down again. I climbed on his back and wrap my arms loosely around his neck.

“Giddy up!” I said giggling. “How much for the ride up kind sir?”

“A kiss or two will do.” He answered.

“Just two?”

“We’ll see when we reach the top my lady.”

“I just might run away.”

“Don’t worry. I’ll catch you just fine. You can’t run away from me.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.”

I chuckled and kissed his neck. Inhaling his scent.

How can I be this happy? can that even be possible? I felt like the whole world was suddenly a better place.

A small nagging voice that sounded like my reason was whispering at the back of my head but I put it on mute. I’m allowing myself one night to be blissfully happy, I think I deserve it.

We reached the top of the hill and like I expected the view was  spectacular. Kai had a small bag with him which he pulled out a blanket from. He spread it out on the sand and sat down patting the space beside him.

“You prepared for this?” I asked amused looking at him.

“All part of my grand plan to get you.” He said laughing as I roll my eyes at him and sat down.

“Does that sleeping with Lee Na Ra part included?” I teased him. his face turned sour a bit.

“That was me being an idiot. I’m sorry I made you cry.” He said.

I felt guilty for bringing it up so I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I was taking advantage of the fact that I can kiss him now anytime I want.

“Hey it was all worth it in the end.” I said softly.

“I never slept with her.” he said still serious.

“I know Kai. Shall we drop the topic?” I said.

“I promise I won’t do that again. I’m not going near another bottle of alcohol again.” He said shaking his head.

“Don’t say that. You still have college, which involves heavy drinking.” I said smiling.

We still have college.” He corrected pulling me close and kissing my temple.  “And honestly speaking you’re more fun when you’re drunk my love.”

“huh? What do you mean?”

“nothing.”

“tell me!”

“Nope.”

I crossed my arms and glared at him making him laugh.

“Ohhh.. are we going to have our first argument?” He asked in a mocked excited voice. I slap his arm.

“You’re silly Oppa.” I said.

“You make me silly.” He answered. “Look.” he said and pointed to the sunset. A flock of birds were crossing above a boat that was sailing peacefully on the water.

I took out my camera to take a picture. It was beautiful.

“you must be hungry. You never ate breakfast nor lunch.” He said pulling out a small thermos of warm soup and some buttered bread and made me eat. He even had a bottle of juice.

“What else do you have in your magic bag? Do you have dessert?” I asked reaching out to get the bag from his side and pouted when I found out that there was no more food inside.

He made a move and I was suddenly on the ground and his lips were on mine. Heat immediately flooded through my body as he deepened the kiss. His lips demanding. I gasped when he softly bit my lower lip and he took full advantage of that. His breath tasted of what we had just eaten and mint.

“Oppa…” I said shakily when he broke the kiss.

“I told you not to pout.” He said seriously and nuzzled my neck.  I bit my lip to stop a startled shriek when he nipped my ear lobe sending electricity through my body. He looked at me frowning. “Biting your lip won’t do you any good either Florence.”

“Ahahaha.. sorry.” I said trying to gather my scattered sense of being. “Let me breathe.” I requested.

“Now you know how I feel.” He mused lying beside me. He lifted my head gently and placed it on his arm to serve as a pillow. I smile and snuggle closer.

“When did that happen?” I ask him.

“Various times. You don’t know how crazy you drove me.” He said smiling at me.

“Should I apologize?”

“Nah.. like you said it’s all worth it.”He said and kissed me again. “I love you genius.”

“Love you too.” I answered grinning  and yawned.

“Sleepy?”

“A bit. I didn’t sleep much last night… but I don’t want to sleep.”

“Why?”

“I might wake up and this was all a dream.”

“So you dream about me?”

“Most of the time.”

“And the rest?”

“Usually it involves Butter or food or both.” I answered laughing at his expression. “I know I know.. I’m such a gluttonous pig of a girl.”

“You’re the only one I know who likes to dream about food.” He mused.

“What do you want me to dream about then? Oh I know! Boys!”I said snapping my fingers.

“No.” He said frowning.

“I’ll dream about boys then.” I teased. “Other boys. Buwahahahaa.”

He growled and tried to grab me but I was already standing up and running away- rather tried to run away. Why of all the days it has to be now that I had a cut on my leg? Why the leg? It could have been the arm, preferably the left arm since I don’t get much use over it. As expected he caught me way too easily.

“Not today Flo.” He said softly to my ear and hauled me on his shoulders toward the water.

“Kai no!” I said laughing and tried hitting his back. “Put me down.”

“Nope. You get a punishment for making me jealous.” He said and I knew from his tone that he was trying not to laugh.

We were already in the water.

“Kai I can’t get my wound wet.” I said and that made him stop. “It’ll sting.”

“I forgot about that.” He said and pivoted back and put me back down on the blanket. “No wonder I caught you so easily.”

“You think.” I said giggling as he sat down beside me.

“Does it still hurt?” He asked, gently running his fingers on the bandage on my leg.

“Not when you do that.” I said amused at myself as electricity ran through my skin where he touched. I wonder why it wasn’t this intense with Aiden.

“What’s so funny?” he asked seeing the smile on my face.

“I just realized I’m a normal teenager with crazy hormones.” I answered grinning.

“It’s your brain that’s not normal.” He answered wrapping his arms around me.

“Are you saying I’m mentally unstable?” I asked.

“Yup. You’re mentally insane about me.” He said grinning.

“When did you become so conceited?” I asked laughing at him.

“Sorry. Too many happy hormones in my head making me sprout nonsense.” He answered scratching his head self consciously.

“Don’t worry. I might start sprout nonsense in a bit too. I just need more control over my mouth than you do.” I said ruffling his hair.

“Thank you Flo.” He said taking my hand and intertwining it with his fingers.

“For what?”

“For making me happy today.”

“I should thank you, not the other way around.”

“How about we say it’s a tie?”

“That would be a great idea.”

We grin at each other happily. After a moment I looked away and saw it was already dark. How come time moves so fast when you’re having fun? I leaned my head on Kai’s shoulder, happy and content.

There was that awkwardness most people have when they start out as a couple.. oh crap we are a couple. A silly grin played across my face. Well we didn’t have that.. From the very beginning I was always comfortable with Kai and now it was like we had just some confirmation over some issues and things.

I’m his and well.. he’s mine.

Another silly grin. Seriously this grin will become a permanent fixture on my face.

“Minny’s looking for you.” Kai said scanning his phone. “I said you’re with me and we’ll have dinner somewhere in the resort.”

“You’re not going to kidnap me right?”

“It entered my mind but why should I kidnap my girlfriend?” He said eyeing me. I rolled my eyes at him but inside I was just melting and squealing and all those other immature stuff girls do when they’re  giddy with happiness. It was the first time he called me that and again it felt so right.

My phone rang.

“Hey Kris. Yeah I’m fine. Yeah I’ve eaten.” I said listening to Kris’s weird tone. “Yeah I’m with him. Why do you sound funny? Are you okay wolf boy? Kris?”

“I’m fine. Later Flo.” He said roughly and ended the call. That was strange. Kris doesn’t just end a call like that with me.

“What’s up?” Kai asked.

“Kris is being strange..” I mused already calling him back. I placed the phone on my ear and listened as it rang and rang and rang.  After 5 tries I gave up. Kris is in one of his I-want-to-be-alone moods. But why do I have a feeling it was more than that.  “I’m worried.”

“About him?”

“Yes. He might lose control or something. He nearly did yesterday at the waterfall. I should call him again.” I said and started to dial but Kai took my phone out of my hands. “Hey!”

“Let him be alone Flo. He needs time to vent out his frustration.”

“Frustration?”

“Do you seriously think it’s just me whom you drive crazy?”

I looked at Kai and felt my jaw slacken and my sane mind beat me inside hard. I sighed.

“Flo? What are we going to do with Kris?” Kai asked me softly but I can hear the worry and insecurity in his tone.

“You have nothing to worry about Kris Kai.” I said smiling softly at him.  He looked at me and grinned sheepishly.

“Am I that obvious?” He asked.

“I’m not that dense you know. Actually I’m not actually dense I had a feeling you liked me but I just wanted confirmation.. I really don’t like assuming things. Like I knew Kris liked me. Actually we sort of talked about that sometimes.” I mused.

“You talk about that?” Kai asked a bit surprised. I nod.

“I like talking to Kris about certain things since he seems to get it easily, not that you’re not like that.. but Kris is different. I had once debated, pondered over the thought of whether I liked him or you but in the end it was you. it was always you. I was just too dumb or blinded or maybe afraid to acknowledge that.”

“Your sounding cheesy Flo and making me blush.” Kai said laughing. “So what about Kris then?”

“I’ll go talk to him tomorrow. I wanted to ask something about his powers anyway.” I said sighing. “I have a favor to ask from you Kai.”

“Anything.”

“Don’t say that before you hear the actual request Oppa.” I said softly pushing away certain memories from the past. “Anyway what I wanted to ask you is that please don’t get jealous  with Kris.”

“I’m not.”

“really?”

“Fine a bit but I didn’t have the confirmation that you liked me back then.”

“And now?”

“I’ll try.” He said grabbing my hand.

“Great because well.. Kris is a bit strange and aloof even to you guys. He’s just starting to get out and actually talk to people.. much like me before. I don’t want him to go back to being the silent guy who doesn’t share his thoughts and feelings.”

“Fine. But he can’t kiss you anymore. Only I have that right.” Kai said seriously.

“Of course duh.” I said laughing at his face. “I have such an adorable boyfriend.” I add kissing his cheek fondly.

“That is why the girls like me.” He said eyeing me.

“Right.” I said pouting. “I’ll probably release a press statement when we come back saying no one can just randomly kiss you anymore. Also I should take one and smack it on Lee Na Ra’s forehead.”

“I have such an adorable girlfriend.” Kai said grinning at me.

“Bah!”I exclaimed.

“Temper genius.” He said kissing my temple. “You have this adorable crease between your brows when you’re jealous.”

“Hmpft!”

“You have nothing to be jealous about.”

I sighed and looked at the stars appearing in the sky.

“You know I used to pride myself of being not the jealous type. Aiden was always a popular guy when we got together, he was like Park Minho in so many ways. But I never felt a twinge of jealousy. I was complacent, but with you oh my gosh. Weird and strange ideas entered my head. I was like going insane.”

“Same here.”

“But what was utterly confusing was I was so jealous of my own best friend.”

“Minny?”

“Your first love.”

“Where did you hear that?”

“I heard you and her talking one time at the vending machine. I didn’t know what was happening to myself, my brain just shut down. That was a first and well it was a long time since I had a first time experience.” I took a deep breath. “I was also becoming insecure then. You were also too kind to me and I was already think maybe you did like me but then behold I heard you tell Minny that. I was.. hmm what’s the right word? Hurt.”

“Sorry.” He murmured hugging me with a guilty look. I smile and touch his face.

“It’s okay now.” I said and chuckled. “Minny nearly threw me off a cliff when she heard that I thought you still like her. she had this are-you-really-a-genius look on her face. She such a silly romantic match maker.”

“Oh believe me she was all but breathing down my neck like a dragon if I didn’t make a move soon. She hit me hard this morning. Not that I don’t deserve it.”

“Poor baby.” I said touching his lip. He kissed my fingertip.

“I love you.” he said.

“Love you too.” came my automatic reply. “It’s such a pretty night tonight. Do you know any constellations?”

“I think I can still identify them. Minny made me and Taemin memorize them when we were kids. As you can see she’s still quite fascinated with astronomy until now. “ Kai answered lying down and started to point out the famous constellations.

“I should buy her a star.” I mused.

“Can you do that?”

“Well you don’t actually buy it. you just need to find an unnamed start and register it under the name you like to an organization in USA. Ren and I did it for our parents once.”

“That would be cool. A star named Flo.”

“Actually I already have one. It’s somewhere over there.” I said pointing to some clusters of stars. “Aiden did that for me.”

“Oh.”

“But I can always have another one. I want to have a whole solar system.” I add after hearing his tone. I should probably stop mention Aiden now. “Do you want a star oppa?” I asked leaning back on my hands to stare at the sky. I think I can find an unnamed star near mine.

“I already have mine right here.” He said and pulled me down beside him wrapping me in his arms making me breathless.

“I’m hardly one spectacular ball of light Kai.”

“You don’t see yourself then.”

“Biased.”

“Only for you I am.”

I laugh and gently kissed his chin. He grasped my face and kissed me on the lips.

“Damn I think I will never get tired of kissing you.” he said after a few moments, running his nose down my neck like a vampire in the movies.

“That tickles.” I complain trying to squirm away but he held me tightly making escape hard. “and here I thought you only wanted to kiss me when it’s a special occasion like Christmas or new year.” I teasingly add.

He laughed rather guiltily.

“Actually..  Hmm I wonder if I should tell you this.”

“Tell me what?” I said propping myself on my elbows to look at him who was grinning sheepishly.

“Remember when I had a fever and you made me sleep at your bed?”

“Yeah. Did you carry me to bed?”

“I did and well..”

“What?” I asked amused at his expression. “oh my gosh you took advantage of me!!” I said slapping his chest. “Bad Oppa!”

“Wait what? NO! I did not!” he said laughing and shaking his hands defensively.

“I was joking. What did you do then?” I asked laughing also.

“I kissed you before I went back to sleep.”

“Oh you did..”

“Yeah. I couldn’t help myself.”

“Hmmm.. how many times did you kiss me then?”

“Thrice.”

“umhum.” I mumbled.

“You kissed me back you know.” He said grinning not hearing me. “I thought you were awake but your eyes were closed. So you must have been dreaming.”

“Hmmm.. want to know a secret oppa?” I asked grinning.

“Sure.” He answered tucking my hair that was falling into my face behind my ear and caressing my face.

“I was awake when that happened.” I whispered softly to his ear.

“You what?!” He exclaimed shocked.

I laid back on the ground chortling with laughter at the flabbergasted expression in his face.

“Florence Jane!” He exclaimed putting his arms on either side of my head trapping me. I was still laughing.

“You should see your face Kai!” I said covering my mouth to stop the laughter spilling out.

“You’re such a prankster.” He said frowning down at me. “Why did you pretend to be asleep?”

“So I can kiss you back silly.” I answered honestly. “You said 3 times well I woke up around the second one and decided to pretend to be asleep if ever you kissed me again.”

“ahhh. What am I going to do with you?” he said trying not to laugh.

“Hmmm.. treat me to ice cream tomorrow?” I said touching his  cheek gently. “Or would you prefer having tea in the afternoon darling?” I said in english with an accent.

He didn’t reply. His jaw suddenly tensed and then he was kissing me like there was no tomorrow. I automatically responded running my hands through his hair and shoulders as the kiss deepened making my heart beat fast.

“Kai..” I said in a shaky breathe as he nibbled on my ear lobe.

“Don’t use that accent on me when we’re in public. Understand?” He said seriously.

“Understood.” I said giggling. “So I can only used it when we’re alone, right darling?” I said again in english teasing him.

He moaned softly and nuzzled my neck send heat run through my body.

“Flo. You’ll kill me. Stop.” He said.

“Okay. I’ll stop darling.” I said laughing.

“Not funny.” He said and kissed me hard.

“Okay I learned my lesson now.” I said breathlessly after a few moments later.

“Good.” Kai answered roughly lying back down pulling me close. “I love you Flo.”

“Kim Jong-In?”

“Hmm?”

“You danced into my heart and gave it a whole new rhythm. I love you too.”

He chuckled and raised his hand. The silver watch glitter in the light of the near lamps. I snuggled even closer to him and his warmth. Maybe he was made warm because I’m always cold. I grin and inhale his intoxicating scent.

Can anyone be ever this happy? Like your heart was just about to burst? Your brain had turned into nothing but mushy tissues.  Because that is what I’m feeling now.

Blissfully and contentedly happy.

 +++oo00oo+++

THE END

Kidding!!

Yehet!! hahahah.

Wooooh.. FLOKAI people! FLOKAI!!

I will miss FloXing but heck FLOKAI! FLOKAI!

hahaha..

woooootttt

FLOKAI on the side...

I hope I gave justice to your expectations.. 

Vote and Comment

<3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 21.8K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
933K 48.1K 49
"What are you doing here? Do I know you?", Jungkook rose a brow, sassing on his mate. Taehyung immediately hover above him, hands appreciating his c...
2.6K 598 33
[Completed] (Book 7 in my EXO series spinoff to Do I know you?) My life hasn't been that exciting. To be more specific, I lead a dull life. Everythi...
9.8K 477 21
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...