Childhood Dreamers (Garroth x...

By KikichanArtist

A girl. A boy. A dream. More

Skipping For Pain
Not What We Thought
Wrath And Self Doubt
Peace And Quite
Late Night Walking
Coco Kitty
So Cute
A Break
A Bigger Fear
Talk
You Moron
Home Sweet...WAIT!
What Now?
Think About It
I Need Your Help!
Raging Fires
Oh Suger
Five minutes
I Said Five Minutes!
Surprise!

Pregnant Joke

474 20 2
By KikichanArtist

Y/N's POV

"How about this one?" I came out of the Gina's room bathroom,  placing a hand on my hip while puffing out my lips. Gina gave a little laugh before eyeing me up an down.

"Do a little twirl," I did as told, and once again faced the brunette. "Not bad, I would ware it and Garroth would defiantly get a nose bleed out of it,"

I stayed in place awaiting for Gina's answer, but never getting one.

"So.... yes, no, maybe?"

"A yes if you want to take a chance with not getting blood on your WHITE dress and ending up looking like a murderer and with me as the author of this book you will never know what happen on dates," Ignoring the last part of her statement, I treaded back into the bathroom, stripping from the white dress and into another one before walking back out doing a twirl.

"OOOH~ cute~ I'm no Garroth but I would hit that if I were," I scrunched up my nose as Gina laughed. I walked back into the bathroom one last time tearing away the salmon dress and placing on a more casual outfit before walking out.

"Both comfy and hot, I like it~" I laughed at Gina shaking my head.

 "I think I'll go with (This/whatever else), What are you wearing?" Gina sighed laying back on her bed, her arms spread out and a dopey smile on her face.

"I get to stay I my cloths I have on now~" I raised an eyebrow scanning over her out fit.

I fake pouted crossing my arms. "Lucky~" Gina laughed before standing from her spot and heading out the door.

"I know, it's just one of few ups of being pregnant. So where is G-Boy taking you for your little date?" I gave a small shrug following Gina down the stair well.

"I believe we are going to a nearby bar before going to the beach to meet up with everyone to watch the fire works. Where are you going?"

"Well, I'm just goanna be dragging Zane around the island's mall and raid their Hot Topic, and then maybe stop for some Chinese Food!" I laughed watching Gina as she had a gleam in her eye.

I went to the kitchen grabbing a cup of (F/d) before sitting at the Kitchen Island across from Gina. Taking a sip from my drink, I watched as Gina messed with the top half of her shirt while staring down.

"What's up?" I asked, seeing the confusion on the blue eyed girl's face. She looked up to me, shaking her head.

"It's nothing," I frowned thinking we were over this.

"Gina, come on. I thought I told you that you could tell me anything?" Gina waved me off standing up from her spot and pouring a glass of water.

"It's just a little thing, nothing to worry over," I sighed, giving her a stare down t which she returned.

After about a minute Gina groaned, looking to the living room seeing the group watching the History Channel, before looking back to me.

"Promise you won't....laugh,"

"Promise," Gina bit her lip, placing her glass of water to the side, turning to the side.

"Are... Are my," She motioned her eyes down to her chest, "bigger to you?"

I sighed, giving off a small laugh.

"You said you wouldn't laugh!"

"I didn't! I just...chuckled," Gina gave me a playful glare before dropping her shoulders. "It's normal Gina, you are just....blooming into motherhood?" I gave a small shrug making Gina snort, causing me to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I raised my head seeing the two Ro'meave  brothers. Zane was raising an eyebrow while his arms were crossed, while Garroth had his hands in his pockets.

"Nothing, it's just that Gina had asked if her boobs were- MPH!" I glared up at the brunette as she clasped her hand around my mouth staring at the two boys. In curiosity I looked back at them seeing Zane's face bright red, and Garroth's eye sight averted the other way.

Gina nervously laughed, before running over to Zane and taking his arm. "We should really get going,  we don't want everyone else getting all the good sales! Bye you two, have fun!" With that Gina dragged Zane out of the condo, but not three seconds gone she came running back. "But not too much fun! We don't want you two coming back with a third if you know what I mean!"

I stared at Gina blankly as she had a dumb smile on her face, I looked back to Garroth seeing how lost he looked. I sighed, placing my chin in my hand.

"It's a pregnancy joke Garroth, she's saying she doesn't want us to get pregnant," Garroth eye's grew wide as I explained, and the dark red from Zane seemed to travel to Garroth's face.

"O-Oh....Uh, how about we start going too," the blonde suggested, I nodded in agreement, standing from my spot and walking out the door, with Garroth by my side.

We got a little ways away from the condo when Garroth reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I couldn't help but let the smile on my face grow in the silence., when Garroth cleared his throat.

"You know... I was goanna say this before, but, you look really pretty tonight,"

"I...uh...thanks, you look very pretty-HANDSOM! Handsome...yourself too," I cursed under my breath before laughing it off. "Sorry, I'm bad with complements," Garroth gave off his signature chuckle making me stomach feel weird. It wasn't a bad feeling it was more of a good feeling.

"Sorry for asking...but I was just wondering, what stopped you from saying it before? The complement I mean?" I glanced over at Garroth, as he scratched his neck with his free hand.

"Well... that would be because it took me from the time I saw you from the stairs to now that I had mustered up the courage to tell you that," I gave Garroth's hand a small squeeze, giving a small chuckle.

"Awe, that's so adorable!" Garroth laughed once again before looking over at me, his eyes catching sight of mine. We just stared at one another, small smiles on each of our faces as we walked along side each other on the board walk.

Just smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 916 11
β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ β€’ "π—¬π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π˜π—΅π—² π—Ήπ—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π˜π—΅π—² π—»π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π˜π—΅π—² 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗺�...
5.1K 143 30
𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒁𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒍. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’‰π’Šπ’” π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’. 𝑯𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’˜π’π’–π’π’… π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒍�...
4.5K 102 63
Garroth x Reader x Laurance Just another xReader that will hopefully mess with your fangirl heart in the best and worst way. Also appease those who w...
7.4K 543 54
"Y\N will you marry me?" This is the moment I realized I was important and wanted, not hated. ...