Adopted By Corbina

De darling_dandelion

๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š๐š—'๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐™ธ๐š ๐š๐š•๐š’๐š™๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š๏ฟฝ... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
Q & A
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
!!!
28
29
30
31
32
33
40k!!!???
News
100kkkkkk
Why i took a break
New book
New book
Another new book
Goodbye

15

4K 66 5
De darling_dandelion

Jessica pov—————
Me-WHICH NEVER HAPPENED
All except corbyn and Jessica:JESSICA!!!!!!
They all attack me with hugs.
Me-I love you guys but I can't breath.
Ch-how long have you been up??
Me-few minuets when I woke up I saw corbyn sleeping next to me and I woke him up and told to play a prank.
Jo-ohh you little nasty girl.
Me-what can I say.
J-I'm gonna call the doctor.
Me-ok
Jack called the doctor.
D-how are you feeling?
Me-I'm a little dizzy
Than the doctor entered.
Do-how are you feeling.
Me-I'm a little dizzy.
Do-don't worry that will go away the cause of the blood loss. I just need you to take a lot of rest.
C-thank you doctor.
The doctor exits and I yawned.
C-tired ?
I just nodded and lay to a comfortable position and sleep.
Corbyn pov———————
Jessica drifted in her sleep and we all were so happy she finally awake.
C-guys you think we should do something special for Jessica.
Z-yeah but idk what to do any ideas??
Ch-I think I know how to cheer her up their s this guy friend she has and she misses him so much and his name is Zach Clinton we can fly home here tomorrow to see her for a week.
C-great Idea I bet she will be happy. But don't you guys feel guilty that she can't have a normal life because of us she gets hate so much.
Jo-I know bro but you know most of our fans love her.
J-guys I just have the greatest idea.
D-what is it.
J-Jessica can be our opening act for our invitation tour and she can open after eben.
Z-great idea.
But then Jessica starts to move around and scream and cry.
Jessica pov————————
The dream
I was running though the woods and I see the boys and Christina looking furious as ever they came near me.
Ch-where were you your supposed to be cleaning the house!!!!
C-be greatful we still kept you when our fans hate you.
Than I didn't think they will do it the beat me up I was screaming for help.
I shoot up and everyone was their it was a dream but I'm a little scared.
C-Jessica ya ok
Me-y-yeah.
Corbyn came closer but I backed away.
C-what's wrong tell us all pls.
Me-I'm fine. 
But then I feel my chest hurt I started to breath heavily. Than I felt warm hands around me.
C-calm down pls and breath pls.
I decided to follow the command and I calmed down.
Z-ok tell us what happened and why were you so scared of us.
Me-j-just a bad dream it's fine now.
Ch-can you tell us about the dream??
Me-it's just a bad dream no big deal.
C-Jessica you were screaming and crying.
I sighed and I told them everything.
Jo-Jessica we will never do that to you.
Me-I know it's just a dream.
J-just sleep again princess.
I just layer down and fall to a deep sleep.
Time skip—————————
Jessica pov————————
So I finally got out the hospital and I was opening the house door to see Zach Clinton. He is and still is my guys friend he is the best. He always be their by my side when I need him I just ran up to him he is like a brother to me. I love him to death but what I though was my imagination I heard a crash we all head out to see a man dress in black using a black mask.
C-what do you want?
?-her. I want jessica Marie besson(I added the middle name)
C-don't touch her.
Zc-zach Clinton
Zc-you'll have to go though me first!!
Than the mans stabbed him to death and I was dragged to a van than everything went black.

I woke up in a room I see a black figure coming close but I felt my phone in my pocket but I see. Marco. He was my ex and still is I can't believe he kidnapped me.
Me-what do you want Marco.
M-such a nice way to greet you boyfriend.
Me-who said you were my boyfriend you killed my best friend!!!
M-aww baby you are such a slut who got disowned. Now I will come back in a hour you better have manners.

He walk out and I decided to call dad.
C-hello??
Me-dad. It's me Jessica. Help me plss.
C-Jessica are you ok omg where are you wait. We are calling 911 right now are you hurt.
Me-no but my ex kidnapped me he did nothing yet so pls hurry.
C-the police are tracking your phone and I'm on my way with the boys hold tight.
Me-dad I gotta go before he comes back I love you.
C-I love you more but plss hold on bye.
Me-bye.

I put my phone again but after 20 minuets I hear sirens. Then the door bust open it was mom and dad.
Ch-Jessica are you ok ?
Me-I'm fine just tired
C-ok I will carry you home let's go.

I was in my fathers arms and I felt safe and I directly pass out in his hands.
A/n
Thanks for 2k read!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ for corbina lovers I have a corbina love story at my page go check out my other stories if you haven't. I am also working on two other books to be released as soon as I'm done with everything.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...
832 21 14
read to find out
12.3K 145 35
Just a bunch of Why Don't We Imagines and preferences! โ™ก Enjoy ~Jonah . Marais ~Daniel . Seavey ~Corbyn . Besson ~Jack . Avery ~Zach . Herron I'll...
20.1K 669 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. 5 ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...