Sonamy High School

By Sonamy08

Alright so amy has a magic heart. Her heart has the power to work all seven chaos emeralds so bad guys can ru... More

Sonamy fanfiction
Chapter two
Trust?
The date and a fight?
Drama
A kiss and jealosly?
Akward....
Friendship and fight?
Double cheat and the final friendship
friendship!!!
Uh oh!
Not talking
Forgiveness and a song
So close!
The confession
A new friend
Is that you?
The two different pasts
The capturing and the new form
Fighting couple and captured Part 1
Fighting couple and captured part 2
Stranded
Great...another royal boss
Did i finally get your attention?
Back off!
True love
Auntie and the proposal
The wedding
The cheerleader threat
The cheer table and the accident
The secrets revealed and the fight
Noah? Jade?!?
Their back and WHAT?!?!
AMY!!!!
The showdown between two hedgehogs
Amys past
Sonamy
Epadow
Esune
Tailream
Knuxrouge and silvaze
The baby is born
Helping out
Sonics dark form and your my beautiful rose
Harry is captured
Sonics Birthday
Harry and amys birthday
HARRY!!!
Life without harry
Whos shadows match?
Can i trust her?
The last day of school ( Graduation)

I cant stand her!

1.1K 28 11
By Sonamy08

Ok guys this is my second chapter for today :) I might write another one when amy sings a song that puts all her emotion in it :3 so better look forward to the next chapter.

Amy's POV

I was still shocked when I saw my grandma. She walked up to me and yelled in the microphone.

Hannah: AMY ROSE!!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT WEARING YOUR ROYAL OUTFITS?!?! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SITTING AND WRITING INSTEAD OF SINGING. YOUR A PRINCESS YOU CANT SING! YOUR A PRINCESS WITH A MAGIC HEART. I NEVER LIKED YOU

Amy: you don't understand. My dad WAS evil but he turned good once he fell in love with my mom. They got married and they had me and my brothers. Since I was a girl I think that's why I have a magic heart. My heart is magic because my dad was evil and my mom was good. My heart is made from good and evil. I have evil in me. It hasn't came out but one day it will so I have to be prepared. My first power was ice. It was used for things good. But since that I unlocked my new form which is Dark Amy, that was the evil form that I couldn't control my anger with. So I do have good forms and I do have bad but that's the reason I have a magic heart.

Hannah: WELL THEN. YOU CANT LIVE FOR FIGHTING CRIME!!! YOU COULD GET KILLED!! NOT THAT I CARE ITS THAT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE ROYAL DUTIES.

Amy: look grandma! I was born because I had to save peoples lives. Fighting IS my duty. My main is to unlock all my forms. And I know you don't care, but you can't tell me what to do. You hate my mom because she married my dad. Your upset that you no longer rule the throne!!!

I started getting angry but sonic put his hands on my shoulders. My grandma gave him a glare that would scare little kids. Sonic backed away but stood near me just in case anything goes down.

Amy: WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU ?!?

Hannah: Enough amy!

Amy: NO! EVER SINCE I WAS BORN YOU TREATED ME LIKE TRASH!!

Hannah: AMY I SAID ENOUGH!!!! I JUST DIDNT LIKE YOU I NEED YOU TO RESPECT THAT!!! I REGRET HAVING YOU AS A GRANDAUGHTER!!!

Those words stung so much! I don't know why that effected me so much. She called me many things in the past but this one stung. I couldn't take much anymore. I blew ice at her and ran out. Sonic followed me. I ran as fast I could. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw sonic chasing after me.

Amy: why are you chasing me?!?!

Sonic: because your running away!

He grabbed my hand at I stopped with a screech. He sat me down and talked to me.

Sonic: amy...

Amy: it's ok. There's nothing we can do about it. She hates me final.

Sonic: I know that she hates you, but she's going to learn how to deal with you. Just like I did

Amy: what. Did. You. Say.

Sonic: I'm kidding...I just want you to know what whatever your going through I will support you 100 percent.

Amy: thanks sonic

Ok gonna end the chapter here!!! My i pad died so I had to write it again >.< sonic and characters belong to. SEGA. Hannah, Austin and ally belong to me. The story line belongs to me. Bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 43 16
Sonic and Amy have a friendship that can go against anything thrown at them. While on a mission searching for a chaos emerald, a mysterious jewel is...
13.2K 227 30
(This is my very first story and I hope you all like it!) -------- Sonic and Amy have been dating for about 3 months and their very in love. Sonic ha...
25.7K 396 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
3K 93 11
PREVIOUSLY: Mephiles has returned and to everyone's surprise seemingly 'suddenly' has agreed to join forces with the Heroes! Of course there are majo...