AWAITED

By arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

PART 78

948 98 27
By arsha_rc

Hey guys.. Here is the new chapter..
Read it and don't forget to vote and comment at the end...

ANGRY WIVES

All men of their gang were in Randhir's cabin along with Shivay, Omkara and Rittik..
And even their (Shivay, Omkara, Rittik, Rehan, Yo Yo) kids were with them..
Well not exactly with them but in the same cabin..
Babies were with Randhir on his bed..
He was kinda babysitting Pari (Daughter of Shivay and Anika, age - 5 years), Luv & Kush, Raj, Kuhu (Daughter of Omkara and Gauri, newborn), Rishi (Son of Rittik and Shivanya, newborn) and Ishani (Daughter of Ishika and Rehan, age - 5 month) as their fathers were busy enjoying a small hidden alcohol party in Randhir's room before the engagement ceremony started..
As Randhir denied to drink before the engagement, they gave the responsibilities of their kids to him..
They were laughing, joking and teasing each other while enjoying their drink and on the other hand Randhir was facing a big time trouble with the kids..
Randhir showed the exact scenario to their wives on the video call..

In no time the door of Randhir's cabin opened with a bang causing all of them to looked at the door..
And there standing their angry bird wives..
Some choked on their drink, some opened their mouth in shock and some broken pieces of snacks fell down and some swallowed whatever was in their mouth..
Randhir first looked at the ladies, then the men.. He smirked seeing their expression..

Randhir - (in mind) bohot maza aa raha tha nah meri Princess ko padesan karne me.. Ab sab maze se aapne aapne pation ki class lo..
Ishika - (gritting her teeth) what the hell is happening here??
Anika - Aaj aap sab ki behen ki engagement hain.. Aur aap sab sare arrangements theek se ho raha hain ya nehi yeh dekhne ki wajaye Randhir ke room me chupke daru pi rahe ho?? (shook her head in disbelieve)
Shivanya - Baccho ko sambhalne ki responsibility aap logon ki thi.. Par aap sab ne kya kiya sare baccho ko Randhir ko sambhal ne de diya.. Ek bar bhi nehi socha aaj uska engagement hain... At least aaj toh bechare ko padesan nah karte..
Shame on you, guys..
Gauri - Omkara jii aap bhi in sab me samil ho.. Aap se aisi umeed nehi thi..
Vidhushi - Ab sab chup kyun ho.. Kuch bolo bhi..
Pehele toh bohot baatein kar rahe the.. Hasi mazak kar rahe the.. Toh ab bolti kyun band ho gayi sabki..?? (folded her arms on her chest)

None of them spoke a single word.. They were just listening to the girls hanging their head low..
But they time to time glaring at Randhir who was having a hard time in controlling his laughter..
When Vidhushi asked them to say something, all elders conspired against Sahil through gesture and nudged him to speak..
He denied but as he was the youngest one, no one listen to him..
Sahil sighed..
He took a deep breath to encourage himself and then started to speak..
Poor Sahil..!!

Sahil - (Nervously) Woh didus humne toh bas socha ki.. (he was stopped by Ishika)
Ishika - (Slightly yelled) tu chup reh.. Mujhe pata hain sab teko bali ka bakra bana rahe hain aur tu kuch ulta sheeda bolke humhe manipulate karne ki kosis karega..
We know your tricks... (smirked)
Tanya - (to everyone) Guys.. umm.. baccho ke samne fight karna thik nehi hoga..
(to Randhir) Randhir.. Tu sare baccho ko leke bahar jaa..
Randhir - (groaned) Kya main??
Tanya - Haan..
Ab jaa jaldi..
Randhir - (Made a face) OK fine.. I'm leaving.. Par main jayun kahan..?? (he asked putting the three new born babies in their prams..
Anika - Sanyu ke room me chala jaa.. (hearing this Randhir beamed in joy)
Randhir - (Happily) OK bhabi.. I'm going.. And don't worry about the kids.. I'll take care of them..
(to kids) chalo baccho.. Sab mere saath aayo..

Randhir held the pram of Kuhu and Ishani and pushed them forward.. But he was confused how to drag the third pram.. That was when Luv, Kush, Raj and Pari came forward to help him out...
The four kids dragged Rishi's pram and Randhir Kuhu and Ishani's..
And they headed toward Sanyukta's cabin..

______________

It'd been a few minutes after girl gang left Sanyukta's cabin making her confuse.. She still didn't know what exactly had happened.. She tried to think something, but nothing clicked her mind.. Later she gave up as her eyes fell on her engagement lehenga and she got lost in it's beauty..
Sanyukta was admiring the lehenga when she heard a knock on the door of her cabin..
She opened it and got shocked seeing Randhir along with the kids grinning at her..

Sanyukta - (Shocked) Randhir.. Tum yahan?? Aur sare baccho ke saath..
Randhir - (Entering in her cabin) Chillax, Princess.. Anika bhabi ne hi meko yahan veja hain baccho ke saath.. (put Kuhu and Ishika on the bed)
Sanyukta - (to kids) Ander chalo bachho.. Aur isse (pram of Rishi) mujhe do.. (she held Rishi's pram and dragged it inside) Anikta bhabi ne veja tumhe?? Par kyun?? aur woh aur baki sab kahan hain.. Aisa laga ke gusse me gaye the sab..
Randhir - Are kuch bhi nehi huya, Princess.. Don't worry.. (kissed her temple)
Sanyukta - (Wasn't convince by Randhir) Randhir.. (chipped strictly) sach sach bolo kya huya hain.. or should I say TUMNE kya kiya hain..
Randhir - (Held his both hand on the air) I'm innocent.. (he chipped only to get a glare in return)
OK fine.. Suno kya kiya maine.. (he sighed in defeat and narrated her everything from the video call to the scold her brothers got from their angry wives in his cabin)
Sanyukta - (covered her wide open mouth with her palm hearing Randhir) Haww..!! That was mean, Randhir.. Bechare mere bhais..

And next both of them burst in fits of laughter..
Sanyukta - Oh God!! Randhir..
Bura fasaya aaj toh tumne sab ko.. (chipped in between her laughter)
Randhir - Sakal dekhne layak thi unn sab ki jab dant padh rahi thi sabko..
It was like strict teachers were scolding notorious kids.. (he started rolling on the bed laughing)
Sanyukta - But.. Seriously, Randhir.. It was mean.. Bohot dant padh rahi hogi sab ko.. (she wiped her tear which caused by her continuous laughter)
Randhir - (stop laughing and sat straight in front of her) They were teasing you.. Even that was also equally mean.. (he twisted his lips)
Sanyukta - (Pulled his cheeks hard) Aww..!! Randhir..
You know.. You are the cutest..
Randhir - (Rubbed his cheeks with a pout) Ahh..!! Laga meko...
Sanyukta - Koi nah.. Abhi thik ho jayega.. (and she pecked his both cheeks)

Randhir grinned at her and she also smiled brightly..
Later they both started playing with the kids totally forgetting about the world war 3 going in Randhir's cabin..

Target - 65 votes..

Thanks for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 3.1K 27
This is a story of 25 year old guy who had lost everything, his family , friends, love ... How will be his life?? Even he don't know the answer...
170K 8.1K 94
Ultimate destiny... Prologue Randhir & sanyukta are best friends from childhood. Both randhir & sanyukta lived...in a same colony...but sanyukta's fa...
30.4K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
29.3K 1.7K 11
The feeling of being extremely alone - Tanhaiyan. That accident changed their lives. The Dream team competition broke them apart. Parth's accident wa...