You Have Me (BTS fanfic/Jungk...

By JeonChristineee

Christine grew up to be an only child with two loving parents. Everything changes when her mom dies and her f... More

Can I be your Oppa? (BTS Fanfic)
Author's note
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Skip first to this chapter then just go back after reading this please!
THANKYOU SO MUCH
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Author's note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
ATTENTION!
Part 71 (part 1)
Part 71 (part2)
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75 (part 1)
Part 75 (part 2) FINALE.
Epilogue
Author's note.
New Story! ~
Special Chapter - My Everything
Special Chapter 2 - Hyeonhye with the boys
Special Chapter 3 - Happy (?) Anniversary, Jagiya
Another Story
House of Cards (One Shot)
Alternative Ending

Part 39

47.2K 1.2K 813
By JeonChristineee

Christine's POV

"AISH YOU PABO!" Suga oppa started shouting at Jimin and V who were cat fighting and accidently knocked the birthday cake I baked. Jungkook and I actually went straight to the grocery and a party store where we bought the party poppers when we left the house and as soon as Jimin texted me that the house is mine, we went back and started preparing, cooking and baking.

"CHOSOHAMNIDA" They shouted as they ran around the house, scared that oppa might run after them, but he just silently picked the cake up and I bent down to help him.

"It's alright, I can make another one." I smiled at him

"That's the reason why I'm mad. It's because you made this." He said looking at me and back to the floor where the splattered cake was. He noticed my hand as he suddenly grabbed it showing me Jungkook's bloody hanky around my finger.

"Explain." he said coldy

"Oh.. it's still bleeding,." I muttered shakily.

"Aish!" He stood up dragging me and soaking my wound on the sink.

"Stay. Let the water wash the blood away and don't look at it." he knows I didn't like the sight of blood. He hurriedly left to appa's room and came back the first aid kit. He cleansed the wound with everyone watching

"We didn't know you were hurt.." J-Hope said beside me

"I'm fine it's nothing." I smiled at him

"What nothing? The cut looks deep!" Jimin said or screamed or whatever.

"Next time I won't let you chop again." Jin said

"She can.. just not under pressure." Jungkook shrugged.

"Did anyone notice Hannah and V?" RM suddenly asked

"I think they went out for a little bit" Jungkook said standing up and getting his phone

"Yah Smile everyone!" he said taking a selca with us in the background. Everyone besides V and Hannah smiled but I couldn't help but notice oppa's smile wider than anyone else's.

In a little while, we all cleaned up when V showed up saying she walked Hannah home already. He was sighing here and there and I wanted to ask what's wrong but I don't think it's the time to talk to him.. Maybe tomorrow? We cleaned the house up and started getting ready for bed. I got in my baggy spongebob shirt and pajamas when oppa knocked and came in

"Yes oppa?" I asked

"Can I stay for awhile?" he asked rubbing the back of his neck

"Ofcourse" I smiled and pat the side of my bed for him to sit on.

He did as told and sat on my bed with his feet up, smiling at me.

"Thanks for today. You really are the best." he smiled sweetly before giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Can you rap again?" he asked with the smirk.

"Are you teasing me? I gave a disclaimer beforehand that I wasn't a rapper!!" I said defensively and he just laughed.

"But I appreciated it. You see rapping, doesn't need much thinking. You just basically say what comes into your mind with a beat in your head." he shrugged wrapping his arm around me. We were both sitting on my bed looking ahead as I leaned my back on him.

"You with RM and Hoseok are damn talented to come up with rap verses on your songs." I commented and he just smiled and wiggled his eye brows cutely.

"Are you seriously 22?" I asked him laughing.

"Nope." he said popping the 'p' "I'm twenteen two!" he smiled widely and I shook my head, giggling.

"Well being serious, Can we meet up tomorrow after your school?" he suddenly said

"Sure, by the cafe?" I asked him..

"Can you take a day off? I want you to hang out with us..." He said

"Oh but I'm always with you and the guys at home." I said confused

"No. We won't be with the guys......" he said trailing off.

"Oh.. the Miji unnie Jungkook mentioned before?" I asked him and he nodded

"Are you guys dating?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I met up with her for awhile before going home when the others left me." he said. With my night lamp on, I can see on his pale cheeks that he was blushing.

"What you just asked her awhile ago?" I joked but he remained quiet.

"OMONA. I HAVE TO MEET HER. TOMORROW IT IS." I said. Oppa's first girlfriend? I wanna meet her! She better not hurt my brother or I'll skin her alive. He chuckled and messed my hair before bidding me goodnight. He kissed the top of my head and left my room. I can't wait for tomorrow. I left a message to manager nim and asked for a day off. Since I don't have my contract, I really don't have to ask for permission now, but I still want to.. as a respect for manager nim.

.

.

.

.

~Class bell rings signaling end of classes~

"Jagi, Yoongi hyung texted.." Jungkook came to me as I felt everyone's eyes on me. I looked at Sungmi as she glared at the girls giving me dirty looks. I took her hand and smiled her a thankful smile. She smiled back and squeezed it before saying that she's going ahead.

"Mm. Take care" I said as we hugged and she went ahead.

"What did oppa tell you?" I asked Jungkook. Jaebum was absent since he had another promotion for today.

"I'll drop you off by the park? Do you know about that?" he asked me taking my hand.

"What poison did she make Jungkook oppa drink"

"Witch"

"What's so pretty about her"

"Oppa must be sick."

I felt a squeeze on my hand. I looked up with Jungkook's eyes on mine.

"Disregard them Jagi." I was comforted by the way he looked at me. He's eyes were only on mine and it felt like there was no one else around but us. I returned the smile as he wrapped his arm around me and we started walking out of campus.

.

.

"I don't think I can leave you alone at school." he said as we waited by the bench in the park Oppa wanted to meet up with.

"I can handle myself" I told him

"No." he said sternly looking at me seriously.

"What? It's not like you can always be there. You'll soon have promotions and you'll skip classes." I said shrugging hiding the fact that I am anxious about what might happen if I was alone without him or Sungmi or Jaebum.. I haven't told him either about the hate notes on my locker and about my science book being torn and vandalized on... He'll just worry.

"Mianhe Jagiya for putting you through alot.." he said sadly taking my hand. I held his hand with both of mine and made him face me.

"It's fine. As long as you love me and I love you, we'll get through. Right?" I smiled at him encouragingly.

"Right." he returned it and hugged me. His phone suddenly rang so I let go for him to answer it.

"Yoboseo? Ne.. Ah Jjinja? Ne! I'm at the same park. Sure, I'll meet up with you later. Alright. See you" he ended the call. I was supposed to ask who that was when my phone rang.

"Oh? Oppa? I'm here by the bench. Yeah near the pond, that one. Alright see you" I hang up.

"Yoongi hyung's here?" he asked

"Mm..."

"Then can I go ahead?" he asked..

"Uh suure.." I smiled at him and he got up and left waving at me. I waved back but as soon as his back was facing me, I followed him. I hid behind a tree and I saw him waving to a girl. The girl then ran up to him and gave him a hug, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I've missed you oppa!" she said cutely. She was really pretty.. wait.. I missed you oppa.. WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY?!

"Hah... How are you Yuri ah?" he said as my eyes widen... That pretty girl is Yuri?

"Tinnie ah?" I gasped as I heard my brother behind me. I suddenly faced him and dragged him somewhere else with the person he was with. I didn't want oppa to see that.. No.. I think Jungkook and I will have to talk it out some other time. I don't want my relationship with Jungkook be the reason why there'll be a conflict in their group.. No I don't wanna risk it..

"YAH! What's wrong?!" Oppa suddenly shouted which suddenly made me release my grip on his wrist.

"Mianhe oppa I just- Omona.. Annyeonghasseo" I bowed to a pretty girl beside oppa.

"Annyeong" she smiled cutely. "Kim Miji Imnida" I blushed as she was too pretty to be real.

"A..annyeong.. Min Christine i.imnida." I stuttered.

"She's my sister" Oppa said smiling at me

"I've heard alot about you.... I hope we could get along?" she asked.. she seems kind.. and have I mentioned beautiful?

"M..mmm" I said gulping. She just giggled as she inhaled and exhaled. I didn't notice she was sweating already when Oppa wiped off her sweat with his hanky.

"O.Omo.. Mianhe for making you run suddenly.." I said bowed down.

"It's alriight." Miji unnie said smiling.

"Why did you run anyway? Was someone chasing you? A stalker?" Oppa asked looking around.

"Paboyah." I hit his head slightly and winced in pain definitely over reacting.

"I DID NOT HIT THAT HARD!" I said defensively

"She's bullying me jagiiii~" he whined to Miji unnie.

"Man up, Yoongi." she said then winked at me afterwards.

"I LIKE HER. I LIKE HER ALOT!" I said hugging her arm on the opposite side of oppa's.

We girls giggled as the only guy pouted and sulked. We roamed around the park as we talked to eachother. Miji unnie and I got along really well. It turns out she's the assistant manager of BTS and that's when they first met. The members would often tease them together but Miji unnie never thought he'd actually ask her out. I was happy for these two and I was really enjoying the company of Miji unnie that I temporarily forgot about what I saw before I met up with them.

"So I heard you're also dating someone?" Miji unnie said.

Uhm. I just said I was forgetting him for the moment. Why do you have to be so cruel, life?

"Ah. Yeah. You know him." Oppa said as he took a bite from the burger he was eating.

"Ah jjinja?! A BTS member too?!" she squealed. "Who's the lucky guy my is dongsaeng dating?" she asked excitedly. Yep. We were already close. I mean, we got along well and besides, she'll be my sister-in-law anyway in the future.

"Our maknae, jagi." oppa answered for me.

"JEON JEONGGUK!?" she asked surprised.

"Oh.. wae?" I asked warrily..

"N..nothing.. I thought I saw... nevermind." she shook her head as if she was trying to remove an image in her head.

Are they still together? That Yuri and .. him. Is he at home already? Why did they meet up? And why didn't Jungkook atleast tell me he was meeting up with her... Why didn't he introduced me when I was with him awhile ago? Why couldn't he have waited for oppa to fetch me before he left?

I didn't notice I was being to quiet when the couple placed their face just a centimeter away from mine. I jumped back, wide eyed, startled at their sudden action.

"Where's that dreamland you're on, Tinnie ah?" Oppa asked me

"Ah... ani." I said looking away from his eyes.

Oppa don't look at me like that. I just might hug you here and now and cry. Stop it.

"Are you okay?" Miji unnie whispered. I looked at her and without even saying anything, her eyes just told me that she understood my answer. She hugged me.

"You don't want your oppa to know right?" she whispered again as she hugged me..

"Mmm.." I said hugging her back.

"Yah yah what's going on" oppa asked from behind me.

"Wipe it now." she commanded softly and I did what I was told. I wiped out the forming tears on my eyes as she hid me with her slim petite body.

"Thank-you" I whispered before facing oppa, tear-free.

"Yah what's wrong?" Oppa asked me staring straight into my eyes. I gulped the forming lump on my throat.

"Can you buy me ice cream?" I asked him

"Aish this kid. Why are you crying for ice cream! I'll buy you some, come on." he took my hand as he wrapped his arm around Miji unnie's shoulder.

"Let's buy this pitiful kid some ice cream and then let's go home. Stay there for awhile Jagi?" he asked Miji unnie.

"Sure thing my sugar." she answered sweetly and- omona. They just kissed infront of me. I frantically looked everywhere besides the couple beside me.

"Oops. That wasn't meant for your eyes." Oppa said chuckling at me. I rolled my eyes at him as I dragged the two to the nearest ice cream stand.

.

.

.

"Oh hyuuuung you're home" J-Hope said greeting us. "Christine ahhhh~" he ran to hug me but stopped mid way when he saw Miji unnie with us.

"Omona. Miji noona?" he said surprised

"Annyeong Hoseok" she smiled

"So hyung finally asked you out?" RM suddenly said out of nowhere

"Ahaha yeah yesterday.." she admitted shyly.

"Goooood. I thought hyung would continue to drool and not ask you out." Jimin said.

They were all coming out of the studio room one by one.

"Yah. You wanna die?" Oppa said making everyone laugh.

"How was the triple date?" Jungkook suddenly showed up. Well paboya. The guys are staying here ofcourse you'd see him here.

"It was fun. This two actually clicked. I honestly felt left out" Oppa said sitting on the sofa.

"Poor you." Jin said teasingly "You guys ate dinner? I'm about to cook."

"Umma, cook something for me, I'm hungry" Miji unnie said.

"Arrasso arrasso." Jin said as he went to the kitchen and prepare our dinner.

"I'm skipping. I got tired... See you next time unnie?" I smiled at Miji unnie and she did the same and hugged me.

"You wanna talk in your room or..." she suggested.

"Nah, go spend time with oppa. I'll be okay.." I smiled at her

"Text me alright? You have my number.." she said reminding me. I nodded and smiled at her one last time before heading to my room. I changed into my blue shorts and black shirt before lying on my bed. A knock was heard from my door.

"Who's there?" I asked

"Jagi, it's me. Can I come in?" he asked. I hesitated.. but let him in anyways.

"Come in." I said as I sat up.

"Why aren't you eating Jagi?" he asked as he walked towards me.

"Who did you meet up with awhile ago at the park?" I asked and he froze.

Did I say anything wrong?

Author's note:

Annyeong dear readers :> The number of reads and votes are increasing quickly.. Thank-you thankyou so muuuuch <3 Thankyou for the messages, (private or in the message board) and comments.. I really really really appreciate it. Saranghamnida my dear readers!

How was this chapter?

Comment and Vote?

-Jungkookieoppa Saranghaeo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 407 43
Y/n's whole life constant obstacles have been thrown her way and she has no one to help her overcome them. Overtime, they have all brought her down t...
798 54 18
Jungkook and you have been friends since over 5 years now. You know him because he is the brother of your best friend, Jeon Sunhi. You, of course, h...
9.1K 611 19
Where Jimin got pregnant by Jungkook but the latter wouldn't want to take the responsibilities which made Jimin got his heart broken. But his best f...
82.7K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...