I am BTS' bodyguard || V x OC...

By ssomethingseriouss

- COMPLETED - After escaping a military experiment camp, Ae Ri finds herself struggling with the changes her... More

Chapter 1: Escaping from the inescapable
Chapter 2: The Offer
Chapter 3: Who?
Chapter 4: Cocky Brat
Chapter 5: Respect lessons
Chapter 6: Lies
Chapter 7: Don't move, Love.
Chapter 8: My New Playtoy
Chapter 9: Sticky Situation
Chapter 11: Move fast, choose wisely
Chapter 12: Disgusting.
Chapter 13: You Lose
Chapter 14: Save me
Chapter 15: Water
Chapter 16: Wanted trouble
Chapter 17: His past
Chapter 18: Feelings
Chapter 19: Gucci
Chapter 20: Wine
Chapter 21: Take me anywhere
Chapter 22: Fake it
Chapter 23: Again
Chapter 24: V's black jacket
Chapter 25: The song
Chapter 26: Kiseu
Chapter 27: The unwanted roof sight
Chapter 28: Midnight dilemma
Chapter 29: Chocolate chip ice cream
Chapter 30: Two hella furious boys
Chapter 31: "Let's kill her."
Chapter 32: Danger
Chapter 33: The Truth Untold
Chapter 34: Singularity (Part 1)
Chapter 35: Singularity (Part 2)
Chapter 36: Paradise
Epilogue: Deal

Chapter 10: An unexpected encounter

12.5K 430 94
By ssomethingseriouss

There is no air in my lungs. My eyes wide, unbelieving. Trying to forget, trying to ignore, but this... this is just painful. I don't have to see my face, to know that there is no color on it. I feel gravity pulling me down, and down until I disappear.

They started taking. Manager Shi, with Manager Sejin who I didn't notice when he entered the room. Mr. Lee and Gorilla with the BluePink's bodyguards. And BTS with BluePink.

However, I see mouths moving, yet sounds are nonexistent. I stand on a corner, looking but not really absorbing anything.

"Ae Ri? Ae Ri!" I was suddenly awakened by Jungkook, whose worried gaze almost make me guilty.

"What?" I asked. My voice sounded so weak I wanted to slap myself. "Are you okay? You seem... sick." Ironic. The universe is testing me, I feel it on my bones. It can't be a coincidence.

Manager Shi has been in the Camp, and I don't know how, or why he is involved in this, but he is.

I try to process my thoughts and order my emotions. I can't have a break down here, in front of everyone.

Tears threaten to spill, I hold them back, but they are as stubborn as I.

"I am fine, thanks for asking." Jungkook smiles at me, but he is not stupid.

I just have to hope that Manager Shi doesn't recognize me, I just have to say low, hide my face, act normal, and most importantly. Breathe.

~.~

"Follow us to the dining room, we prepared a meal for all of you." His voice is just as I remember. Low and raspy, hollow, and hypocrite. As far as the meeting went, he didn't even glance at me.

The only people who noticed something was off with me where: Jungkook, Mr.Lee, and as surprising as it sounds... V.

We were walking throw the wide halls. Both managers deep in conversation at the front. Jimin, J-hope, Jin, and especially RM are getting along pretty well with all members of BluePink.  Right behind them, Junkook, Suga, and V. And at the very back, the bodyguards.

"Sht, sht, sht." V was whispering-yelling for my attention. His body facing forward, and his head slightly tint to his back, towards me.

"What?!" I whispered-yelled back, annoyed and frustrated by him wasting my time and thought I could very much use at this moment.

"You can't take back our deal, okay?"

I can't even with this little brat-

" Okay." I say in short breath.

" I am serious, don't feel intimidated by me. I mean, we both know I am going to win, but you still can't take our deal back, oke-"

"Okay, I get it! Now shut up and keep walking." That seems to shut him up, for now.

The doors opens, and a totally transparent bright room lies behind the door. Glass walls with a beautiful view just like every other room in the building.

A long, long, fancy transparent table greets us. With plates, forks, and other utensils I can't name in place, ready to be used.

"Please take a sit."

One thing about having 'abilities' is that you get extremely hungry. I guess my body consumes everything I give it and use its energy to its fullest.

So I was about to take a sit when Mr. Lee takes my arm and holds me in place.

"Not us." He says, and I swear everyone could hear my heart breaking.

"But... why?" I asked, my eyes watering.

"It's for them, our job is to watch them eat, not eat with them."

"That is the saddest thing I have ever heard." It was not, but my over exaggerating self-thought that at the moment.

I think I am crazy because Mr.Lee actually laughed. Not a crazy, loud laugh, but a short, music to my ears sound. And I don't know why but suddenly my worries flew away.

Just to return when Manager Shi, stands from his chair at the head of the table to propose a cheer.

"We are very grateful to have BTS here, we hope many great things are to come for both you and BluePink. Now, if you are so kind, please enjoy the f-"

Something clenches on my chest, a warning I have felt before. It all happens in a second, but to me, it felt like ages. The glass wall behind me breaks, and I turn my body as fast as I can, but it was too late.

Manager Shi was shot in the chest.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hey guys!

So...yes. What is going to happen? :O Are new ties going to arise? Who is sending these attackers? 

Send BTS some help, jebal. XD

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Something Serious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 1.2K 68
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
358K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
104K 6.3K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
507K 31.3K 28
" It was you,wasn't it? My pretty girl." His voice was firm. Sinister glint in his eyes as he sat on the couch in my dimly lit living room, all in hi...