Living The Dream~Sequel to Th...

By nickimarshall21

It's been 6 months since the last time we saw Nicki and Jon. Nicki is still divas champion and Jon is still W... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 17
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epiloge

Chapter 17

34 1 0
By nickimarshall21

We finally landed in my hometown, Greenwich, Connecticut. Jon and I were staying at my place until we find a place of our own. We got off the plane and went to baggage claim. We grabbed our bags and left the airport. My best friend, Valerie, was waiting for us outside. She saw us and walked over.

"There's the happy couple," she said giving both of us a hug. "Hey Val." We let go of the hug and got in her car. "I saw you guys on Raw last week. Congrats," she said. "Thanks Val." She nodded. We continued to talk until we got to my house. She parked in the driveway and Jon and I got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride Val," Jon said. "You're welcome. I'll see you guys tomorrow." "Yup." She waved and drove off. Jon and I grabbed our bags and walked inside. Nothing changed since the last time I was home. I smiled as I looked around.

"It feel great to be home. I missed this place," I said. Then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Just wait until we get a place of our own," Jon whispered in my ear. I smiled at the thought. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him. "I would love to get a place of our own. But right now, let's just stay here," I told him "That's fine. There's no need to rush anything." I glared at him when he said that. "What?" he asked. I continued to glare at him. "Why are you glaring at me??" "You know exactly why I'm glaring at you." He looked confused. I sighed. "Let me refresh your memory. 'There's no need to rush anything'. And that's coming from the guy who got me pregnant." He put his hands up defensively. "That's not entirely my fault you know." "Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. Let's just go upstairs. It's late and I'm tired from the plan ride," I said. "Okay."

We went upstairs to my room. Everything was exactly the way I left it. I changed into some sweats and laid down. Jon laid down next to me about a minute later. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I cuddled into his side.

"You know, this is gonna be difficult later on," Jon said. "Yeah. I know." "We'll worry about that some other time. Good night sweetheart. I love you." "I love you too baby." He kissed my head and I slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 609 37
EJ Harris was just another diva... Until the shield summoned her to compete with them in the superstars division... Oh yea, and Dean Ambrose is in lo...
Sorry By Who?

Fanfiction

3.2K 75 7
Jon (Jimmy Uso) and Dominque have been engaged for 9 months. Jon feels like it's time to take things to the next level but Dominique doesn't
5.2K 80 32
Nicole is the daughter of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Jon Good is one third of the shield. Nicole and Jon have been together for a year. They wer...
Doubt By Scarlett Leigh

General Fiction

22.5K 456 61
Stacey Kelly thought she had her life worked out from a young age. She was an accomplished wrestler living out her dreams. She believed she didn't ne...