The Bad Boy's Mate

By BornBroken423

Addison Grace has been home schooled since freshmen year of high school due to certain..circumstances. Now th... More

Chapter 1: College Letter
Chapter 2: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: War
Chapter 5: Strangers
Chapter 6: Cranky Office Workers
Chapter 7: Frat Boys
Chapter 8: Shower Drama
Chapter nine: Meeting Friends
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: School
Chapter 13: Ethan
Chapter 14: Kidnapping
Chapter 15: Different
Chapter 16: Zach
Chapter 17: What is Love

Chapter 10: Adulting

5.1K 128 12
By BornBroken423

It's finally Monday, the day I've been waiting for since I got here and even though I honestly have enjoyed all of the guys company, I even didn't mind their flirtatious comments, I am happy to be able to get a room with a female. I also won't have to worry about guys walking in on me all the time and that I am defiantly looking forward to.

I walk downstairs with my bag and I'm suddenly tackled by Ron, who I've quickly grown a liking to. Even though he's a year older than me I look at him as sort of a younger brother.

" I'm going to miss you so much! "

He cries.

" She's not dying man, plus you will see her sooner or later in my room so. "

Aron winks at me. I figured out that their actually brothers and despite them being at each other's throats all the time and claiming to want to drown each other they always are together.

" I told you if I see you try to get her into your chamber of secrets I will light you on fire! "

He hisses and Aron just rolls his eyes.

" Don't worry guys I will still visit and the dorms are just a cross from here so. "

" What I'm hearing is, I'm invited to your room? "

Aron says smirking and Ron bashes him in the head with a book.

" GET YOUR DICK OUT YOUR LUBE! "

" What does that even mean? "

" It means stop being a twat! "

I stand there awkwardly as they engage in yet another battle to the deaths but finally Tabias walks up.

" You ready? "

He ask.

" You don't have to walk me, it's not even that far. "

I tell him.

" It's okay, it's better than listening to those two argue. "

I laugh as we walk out without them even noticing.

" They remind me of me and my brother, he was kind of a combination of those two. "

" That's terrifying. "

" Don't lie you love them, you wouldn't tolerate them if you didn't. "

I tell him and he nods.

" Thats true. "

We walk up to the office and luckily this time a different lady is there.

" Hi! How may I help you today? "

She ask me happily, I already like her better.

" Hi, my name is Addison Grace. I'm here for my dorm keys I registered online. "

I tell her.

" Alright sweety, just a minute. "

She goes through the folders on her desk and furrows her eyebrows.

" Is there a problem? "

I ask.

" It says here your scholarship pays for everything, class wise but not for a dorm room. "

" I came here Friday and the lady said my room wasn't ready until today? "

" That goes for all the dorms, they weren't available until today. I'm sorry for the confusion. "

" Well how much would one cost? "

I ask worriedly.

" A dorm with a room mate will cost 8,500 and a dorm without a room mate will cost 10,500. "

My mouth drops as I hear those numbers, do people actually have the money for this? What kind of person has this money just laying around? I walk out the building with Tabias following behind me.

" Addie slow down. "

He says stopping me.

" It's just a room, you can just stay with me until you figure something out. "

" It's not just that Tabias I've only been here a few days and my so called plan is already falling a part! If it's falling a part this quickly how am I going to be able to handle a few years here? "

" Addie, calm down. This is all new to you, you will learn, like you said it's only been a few days. "

I sigh frustrated, I knew this was going to be hard and I know this is something small to stress over but I just can't help it. I want everything to be perfect.

" How about this week just worry about classes and next week I will help you look at apartments? "

He offers.

" No offense but what do you know about apartment renting? "

" I actually was planning on buying an apartment instead of being on campus but Aron talked me into staying here. I looked into a lot of them so I know the good and bad places, plus I know this area so I know if it's a safe place or not. "

" I guess that would be a good idea. "

As we walk back to the frat house I can't help but feel disappointed, so far I get a F in adulting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.1K 34
Sabrina is 17 and just moved to a new school. She has found some good friends, but she wants a guy who will be there for her as more than a friend. T...
227K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...
1K 127 34
Aarush, the college's popular fuckboy catches feelings for a junior who is his best friend's girlfriend. What do you think will happen when she asks...
470 46 33
Megan Fox is a new girl in town. Her mum decided to ruin her life. "How?" May you ask. Well her mother moved jobs which lead to moving to another cou...