The Bad Boy's Mate

By BornBroken423

Addison Grace has been home schooled since freshmen year of high school due to certain..circumstances. Now th... More

Chapter 1: College Letter
Chapter 2: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: War
Chapter 5: Strangers
Chapter 6: Cranky Office Workers
Chapter 7: Frat Boys
Chapter 8: Shower Drama
Chapter 10: Adulting
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: School
Chapter 13: Ethan
Chapter 14: Kidnapping
Chapter 15: Different
Chapter 16: Zach
Chapter 17: What is Love

Chapter nine: Meeting Friends

5.1K 139 14
By BornBroken423

I'm currently standing in Tabias's room debating on if I should go downstairs like he told me to. I know it's no big deal, the guy didn't mean to walk in on me and probably thought I was just one of his guy friends taking a shower but that still doesn't mean I'm not embarrassed. He saw me naked, yes he was half a sleep and probably still a little drunk but he still saw me naked.

I decide to go downstairs and just face them, considering Tabias and me share a room I can't really ignore him and plus I'm hungry. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and see Tabias eating fruit loops from the box like a cave man.

" Are you not awake enough to get a bowl? "

I ask.

" Are you going to scream at me if I don't? "

He smirks and I glare at him.

" No need to be embarrassed I'm sure he doesn't even remember it, he was half drunk. "

Tabias states.

" No one can forget that shriek of death. "

I hear someone say and I look to see the guy from the bathroom walking in.

" That's not helping. "

Tabias tells him.

" When do I help? "

Tabias goes to say something but then shuts his mouth.

" I'm Aron, sorry about how we met. Although I admit the sight was one I will remember. "

He winks and I cringe while Tabias just rolls his eyes.

" Relax I'm joking, sort of. "

He laughs and goes to get food from the pantry.

" Don't mind him he sees all women as trophy's to collect. "

Tabias grumbles.

" He's just mad because I won't add him to my list. "

He winks at Tabias and Tabias chokes on his fruit loops.

" You however sweet heart, I will gladly add to my list if you are up for it. "

He says winking at me.

" Um no thank you. "

I reply awkwardly.

" Suit yourself but you will come around, they always do. "

He smiles, taking a bite out of an apple.

" You shit face twat! "

I hear someone yell and suddenly a orange comes into contact with Tabias's head.

" Ow! "

" Don't Ow me you bitch! You left me in a bush to die so you could unflower some woman! "

He yells at him.

" I think it's deflower not unflower. "

Aron comments.

" I DONT CARE BE QUIET YOU TITTY LICKER! "

Aron puts his hands up in surrender.

" All of you are dead to me. "

The guy grumbles and snatches the box of fruit loops from Tabias.

" Hey those are mine! "

" If you touch this box I will rip your limb off. "

" It's all yours. "

The guy glares at Tabias while he munches on his fruit loops but then his eyes land on me.

" You're the girl he left me for! They don't usually stay this long though. "

" Hey Ron? "

Tabias ask.

" Yeah? "

" Shut up. "

" Ohhhh I see what's going on here. My little Tib Tib has a crush. "

Tib Tib?

" I swear if you don't shut up I will hit you so hard all the gayness will leave your body. "

" but that's like ninety percent of him. "

Aron comments.

" Wait what's the other ten percent? "

" Porn. " .

" You guys are just jealous that you can't be as fabulous as me. "

Ron says striking a pose.

I watch all of them bicker back and forth as I wonder how I'm going to survive a weekend with all of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 126 34
Aarush, the college's popular fuckboy catches feelings for a junior who is his best friend's girlfriend. What do you think will happen when she asks...
99.6K 2.6K 14
In which a girl is ready to start her life again after being taken advantage of by her old school bullies. She meets knew friends, gets to know herse...
6K 333 46
you know her parents story now we go to her story Zoe at just 17 goes to highschool her first year at a real school her family was scared to let her...
178K 5.7K 27
Teenage Girl who Starts Her First day of School,as a Junior at Los Angeles High School. She has a Best Friend Whoms Name is Jacob,Jacob Fall. Theres...